Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerohitabong
shroomtastic
Loc: DC
ramblings....help me out
    #1573770 - 05/24/03 01:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ok, so i dosed for the second time last night and had a fucking awesome time, hit about a mid level 3. I ate 3.5 grams (unknown strain) and would love for someone to gimme some feedback on some questions i now have...

1. Anyone else have a REAL bad headache the day after tripping? THe first time i tripped i felt very refreshed the next day, but that was only after a 1.5 gram level 1 trip. This time, i woke up feeling like i had drank about 15 beers/shots the night before. I have never heard of such effects after a shroom trip

2. i noticed another new thing, which i like to call the "energy pulse". It happened first about 30 minutes after dosing, and then would hit me maybe once every ten minutes for the next 5 hours of my trip. What would happen is that there would be a period of about 3 seconds where my hearing would change to soft white noise and a pulse of energy (for lack of a better descriptor) would come over my body. It wasn't a pleasurable feeling so to speak, but it was definintely a rush and i came to enjoy it. A little shortness of breath would follow immediately after each pulse, a very interesting thing.........anyone else get this?

3. I had pretty decent visuals about 2 hours into the trip (my arms would look amazingly long and head small in a mirror, and then i would morph into a stubby body and big head; as i was chatting on im letters would fall of the left side of the screen, my bathroom wallpaper was dancing), but i found that when i crossed my eyes just a little, everything would look fucking incredible. This is hard to describe, but it was almost like a visual overload and my brain couldn't make sense of anything so it was like a crazy alternate dimension. Anyone else try this?

4. Does anyone else feel like GOD during a trip. Ive only dosed twice so i can't really be too sure, but i feel like a bad trip would be impossible to induce with me. My first trip (level 1) i was just way too happy and people trying to fuck with me had no effect. This time i tripped alone in my house with my parents asleep, and no paranoia came over me. Also, i purposefully would look in the mirror and make scary faces to try to freak me out but nothing did. I played some pretty intense pink floyd songs that are real dark (animals album) and still felt perfect and immortal. I had started off by eating the first half of the 1/8th (1.7 grams roughly) and planned on saving the rest since i was alone and inexperienced, but 20 minutes in i felt so good that i pulled the bag back out and continued to eat, i just wanted more and more and more hehe, i felt indestructable

5. Can anyone else control their visuals. I was typing on instant messenger for about 30 minutes, and there was this tendency for everything on the screen to droop and fall off the bottom left side of my screen....i thought this was mad cool, and later when i was watching tv i could change my visuals to the same bottom left fallout if i focused hard enough......it was crazy, anyone else experience this?

ok enough rambling, hope i didn't bore you, and gimme your experiences, would love to see what other new crazy shit u have gone through on the mush....

p

--------------------
In the Time of Chimpanzees I was a Monkey.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: ramblings....help me out [Re: rohitabong]
    #1573955 - 05/24/03 03:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

1. do a search for headache

2. I think I know the feeling. It has evolved into something different though as I've logged more trips.

and/or, don't get up too fast when you're tripping :wink:

3. dude you're cool :smile: I'm enjoying your obersations heh - Yeah I think from crossing the eyes "just a little," you're actually focusing on the space in front of you.. and hallucinations floating in midair are cooler than when they're directly on a surface because they create a strange effect with a slightly-blurred double-background.... thats just one observation but yeah I do notice that hallucinations have oddly distinct features sometimes that are only achieved when you're just looking at air (glass and water seem kind of like this too, only more "3d" or something..) - lol I gotta add "sometimes" to all this stuff..

4. "Does anyone else feel like GOD during a trip. Ive only dosed twice so i can't really be too sure, but i feel like a bad trip would be impossible to induce with me."

heh are you fishing for a bad trip?

5. To an extent the visuals can be "controlled." I certainly can't just summon any illusion at any time on a trip heh that would be incredible...

. as for "new crazy shit" I've experienced..... well I suppose the most expressible one was on my last trip over at a friend's house last month - I was sitting there and "suddenly noticed" that everything looked very different yet very familiar lol (sounds familiar?) - I kept look around and finally noticed the painting on his wall, a highly abstract painting we had discussed in depth on several occasions (I just found this pic by the same guy, and the one he had was a similar style). I realized that my surroundings had taken on that type of look/style/feel/color palette (this one was all red white black and blue - the table, the clouds, the stereo, my friend.. my surroundings had taken on this real surrealist's style. It only lasted for about 15 seconds or so, but man heh it was one of the wildest "visuals" I've experienced yet - these descriptions always sound way less exciting than they feel :wink:
other crazy wild shit I don't know man a lot of it is hard to articulate - I'll come back :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/24/03 03:45 AM)

Offlinethelox
Re: ramblings....help me out [Re: Strumpling]
    #1574205 - 05/24/03 09:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Congratulations man, You seem to be coming to understand the true extent of the mushrooms powers.
As for the energy rush, this is something you will always have on medium to large dosages.
For me it rushes up my spine and kind of shakes my body. It seems to only be extensive during the come-up (lift off)
There is an infinite amount of knowledge that you can have access to on shrooms, all you have to do is concentrate on the question.
A feeling of being god I can somewhat relate to. In the sense of a complete understanding you have.
I recomend you work your way up to an ego loss trip, which I find usually takes 5-7 grams.
Dose in complete darkness(I just lay in bed) In my opinion ego loss is the pinacle of a mushroom trip.
One thing I would like to say though is that you have to understand what you are getting into if you attempt ego loss.
It's not something I believe is safe to just do on an impulse.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: ramblings....help me out [Re: rohitabong]
    #1574290 - 05/24/03 11:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I find it hard to have a bad trip on less than 4 grams.
Under 4 grams is always a lovely trip :smile:
I had one bad trip on 4 grams.. the rest were great.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: ramblings....help me out *DELETED* [Re: Brugman]
    #1575306 - 05/24/03 11:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlinerohitabong
shroomtastic
Loc: DC
Re: ramblings....help me out [Re: poke smot!]
    #1575635 - 05/25/03 02:05 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh man, glad to see that some of you gave some feedback. apparently the energy pulse might not be just in my experience.

i can't believe how much of a twist on reality a fungus can give you. One thing though, was that on this higher dosage of 3.5 grams i really wasn't too pensive until the last hour of the trip. during the peak i was just body and mindfucked and really didn't think much except for "shit this is such a mind-blowing experience". kinda wish next time i can think more instead of feeling like a trashy kid looking for a fix....

--------------------
In the Time of Chimpanzees I was a Monkey.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience