Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDesert Elf

Merkaba
    #15729733 - 01/28/12 03:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I have been obsessing with this thing for over a year. I first saw it during a strange mushroom experience which goes as follows:

I was living in a house share in London. I had a large bag of dried Cyans. I dosed one night for the sake of 'taking another peek'... even though the previous trip I had been warned to not return. I dont know if anyone gets what I mean by that, but its something inside you that overwhelms you and kinda says 'its all here, but you are not ready and you need to head back for now'... no other way to explain it.

But, like I was saying, I dosed on a whim one night. The come up was terrible waves of anxiety, housemates getting loud and too much going on. I was frozen in a mind fuck. Neither here nor there, and it felt like the puzzling hell that I couldnt escape. So I ran out the house and down the corridor, down the stairs and out into the market square.

Here I was no better off. All around were characters who seemed to all be wandering through this same hell. The presence of all these experiences happening alone was around me. I knew this time it was do or die. Something was definitely on the table here. Some kind of offer or opportunity. But as eager as I was to approach it, it was terrifying because it felt like death itself. Thats not to say I thought I would die, but kind of like the ugliest thing you can imagine trying to face, but cant, in the same way you cannot hold your hand to a burning stove.

Now I know this sounds like some bad trip report that ought to be in TPE but there is more. This wasn't like anything else i have experienced. It was like direct communication with this other 'thing' that comprises of everything we are. It generates everything you see and touch and spins really fast.. spewing out objects of reality and such a fast rate that all you can see is the illusion it casts in its wake.

But every time I caught a glimpse of 'it', I would recoil in horror as if the very sight of it would imprison my mind in a puzzle of impossibilities.
The glimpses I caught of it were hard to describe.. not only verbally but in the fact that not many people are open to listening to you ramble on about a 'spinning multidimensional shape, made of colour and objects that I cant describe.'

I tried to draw this thing, describe it, explain it. But can never really grasp it.

Recently I discovered this image:

and many others like it. It is called a merkaba, and is supposedly a sacred geometric form which (i have no idea how this works but..) allows people to travel inter-dimensionally and other things.

This was it. It didnt look this simple in my head.. but this is the most accurate representation of what 'it' was.

So now I am studying sacred geometry. What strikes me as quite frustrating though, is that people will often give a description of some shape or other, then go on to say it creates life and consciousness and so on... but how exactly. What do shapes have to do with anything.

Well here it gets interesting..........

I have for a long time tried to induce lucid dreams. Using various techniques and meditation. Occasionally I have had the odd false awakening... where it feels like I have woken up in a dream, then realised I was still dreaming but the dream is still 'scripted'.

Well the past week I have been drawing these 'sacred' forms and simply contemplating them. When I close my eyes.. the 'fuzziness' I normally get is now slightly organised. It sort of.. displays.. these forms in fine colours. I have meditated and purely thought about these forms and just pictured them and how they form within my mind.

Guess what? Last few days I have been having solid lucid dreams. I mean, total realisation that I am asleep and anything that happens is ok with total freedom to do anything. However, I get over-excited upon realising, and this tends to make me just do random shit and get carried away with it. Also I spend a lot of it just going around trying to talk to the characters in my dream, trying to find out if they are awake to or if its just me. I want to be able to focus and take things slowly.

Also, even though I am awake.. I still have difficulty dealing with 'evil' characters in my dreams. There is a slight sense of fear in the whole thing. Sort of like, I am not in there alone and there is some kind of 'trap' going on. I dunno how to explain it.

Anyways, does anyone else get me with this whole merkaba thing? What is its deal? How come shapes are seemingly so crucial to all this business of consciousness?

Any thoughts?

--------------------
Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequinn
some kinda love
 User Gallery

Re: Merkaba [Re: Desert Elf]
    #15732008 - 01/29/12 12:44 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i enjoyed reading. interesting for sure :cool:

--------------------
dripping with fantasy

InvisibleEntersandman
Wings of Tomorrow
Male User Gallery

Loc: behind the border
Re: Merkaba [Re: Desert Elf]
    #15733840 - 01/29/12 02:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Desert Elf said:
Well the past week I have been drawing these 'sacred' forms and simply contemplating them. When I close my eyes.. the 'fuzziness' I normally get is now slightly organised. It sort of.. displays.. these forms in fine colours. I have meditated and purely thought about these forms and just pictured them and how they form within my mind.

Guess what? Last few days I have been having solid lucid dreams. I mean, total realisation that I am asleep and anything that happens is ok with total freedom to do anything.

could you please go further into detail?
i am very interested in this - years ago i read of someone who used symbols to get lucid so i guess there is a language/code which is meant for the unconsciousness.
i am planning doing the same but dont know where to start.

are your drawings spontanous ideas or have u seen them in visions?

how long did you stay in your lucid state?

this stuff is very exciting :eek:

peace :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineDesert Elf

Re: Merkaba [Re: Entersandman]
    #15737022 - 01/30/12 06:04 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Entersandman said:
could you please go further into detail?
i am very interested in this - years ago i read of someone who used symbols to get lucid so i guess there is a language/code which is meant for the unconsciousness.
i am planning doing the same but dont know where to start.

are your drawings spontanous ideas or have u seen them in visions?

how long did you stay in your lucid state?

this stuff is very exciting :eek:

peace :mushroom2:

The drawings are all based around sacred geometry. Flower of life, golden ratio and that sort of thing. I simply draw them out and see or feel how it all fits together, noticing patterns and shapes that come out of them. I didnt say any prayers or do anything technical, and in fact I werent even trying to do it for going lucid.. it was simply a fascination with these shapes. But the more you draw them and think about them, you start noticing everyday things actually have the patterns or some relation to these forms.. the more you think about it the more you notice it. Then it seems lik its everywhere.

Now... I am not saying there is anything particularly 'magic' about these shapes, perhaps the dreams are just a result of focusing on simple things and thereby clearing the mind.. who knows. But that is all i did.

When I say I meditated on the forms.. I simply mean just sitting there with my eyes closed and pictured the shapes in my mind. Normally when I close my eyes there is a dark red fuzziness.. however when I relax or meditate, I think other people too.. you go into a waking sleep.. like the sort of sleep when you are watching telly and you slip off a cliff then wake up with a kick?? This is called hypnogogic sleep... it is a very light sleep and when it is happening you tend to get random images or faces or sounds just  popping into your field of vision. Howver when it happens during meditation  it is more of a 'stillness'... it gives you a silky heavy feeling over your body which goes cold as you draw yourself back into alertness. Well, normally I dont get many visuals from this but since i have been focusing on these shapes My field of vision 'lights up' sort of a speckly static of sharp colourful dots..  they keep flowing into geometric patterns. It happens sort of fast and you only glimpse it but you definately get a feel for the patterns. I say you.. I mean me. But maybe the same.

You ask how long the lucid state lasts.. the first time I got real excited and began talking to a women trying to figure out if she would respond and how it all works... I ended up hearing my name whispered which made me flick my eyes open after about 5-10 minutes dream-time... instantly I was like... shit its over now. there no point trying to get back into it its best to just get up and have an awesome day.

The next times seemed to go on for hours... however, i would sometimes be slipping into unconsciouness but still have a sense that im in control.. then when I realise I am only 'normal dreaming'.. this actually snaps me back into lucidity because the point is .. well fuck whatever kjind of dreaming is still dreaming.. haha.
The unconscious bits seem to span hours but the lucid bits only last 5-10 minutes.. then without noticing you just slip back into randomness.

The slip occurs during moments when I second guess myself or feel guilt, shock or fear.. like i was saying, i need to learn to confront the 'evil'  characters boldly knowing that I am safe. But somehow they scare me into thinking they have the power to hurt me or even to wake me up or something.

Also.. if I get the desire to engage someone sexually it always either wakes me up or consumes me to the point that it becomes non-lucid. So I reccomend trying to enjoy yourself in other ways .. maybe until you master it.

I am very amateur with it and would love input from others on here.

Oh heres something else that will assist in becoming lucid.... Sit-ups. Yeah, and anything that will strengthen your spine and core.

Also having a nap during the day helps by preventing you from going into toomuch -deep sleep. That way you spend longer time in shallow sleep patterns which is where the dreams happen.

Much to learn I think. Hope others can join in a bit.

--------------------
Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies