Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Time for thailand PEACE!!
    #1570718 - 05/23/03 12:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

OK People im out! Ill be gone for a month trip. I will be in a few different cities around thailand. In a variety of areas. I am not going to make any special trips to look for mushrooms, but if I find some I will take some pics and post my finds =D and if it bruises blue then I might eat it :X lol jk I would take spore prints and find some internet access to see if I have a possible active. But anyway im out later guys wish me luck =D maybe I will stumble accross a mushrooms patch we shall see!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: whole9]
    #1571627 - 05/23/03 08:53 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I too will be in Thailand real soon for two to three months out of this year. I will again attempt to go to Burma and possibly Viet-Nam.
have a shroomy day.

mj

OfflineFunkey
enthusiast
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1571673 - 05/23/03 10:00 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Mushroom John, I will arrive in Thailand the 24th of June and I will stay for a month. If I could meet you there one day I'll buy you a dinner and a few drinks. I'm a big fan of you and it would be such a great event for me if I could just see you in real life just once. What do you think? Probably you're thinking something like Who's that fellow? Why would I like to meet him? Well, you're right and I don't have a reason for you why you would like to meet me. But hey, there's the free dinner (in whatever restaurant you like) and we probably share a lot of the same interests. Anyway, I know chances are very smal that you give a possitive answer to this post and I completely understand. But I would have felt bad about myself if I hadn't given it a try.

--------------------
SING WHILE YOU MAY...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: Funkey]
    #1571680 - 05/23/03 10:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I will be there between July and August until around the 15th of SEptember so I will possibly be in Thailand July 12 or thereabouts after.

I suppose we could meet somewhere there.

I am not sure where I will be or for how long since I have a lot to do. Including SEM work at Chulalongkorn University with my colleague. I also will go to Koh Samui and cambodia and possibly Burma and Viet-Nam but I am bot sure of where to where until I get there.

That wil be the hight of monsoon season. I hate getting suck on a road on the mottocycle during a monsoon. It has happened before.

mj

OfflineFunkey
enthusiast
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1571717 - 05/23/03 10:33 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A very big smile is stretching my cheeks now! I'm allready getting very excited! I think I will first visit Chiang Mai and then begin to travel south to Koh Samui. So I will arrive in KS shortly after the 12th of July. Maybe I will cross the border to Cambodja. Maybe we should continue this conversation through PM's, or we take a to large part of Whole9' posts.
Als antwoord op:

I am not sure where I will be or for how long since I have a lot to do

Just one smal moment of your time to eat something, have a talk and have a drink would make me very very happy.

--------------------
SING WHILE YOU MAY...

Edited by Funkey (05/23/03 10:41 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: Funkey]
    #1571853 - 05/23/03 12:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Pm's sound okay to me.

Mjshroomer,

AS I said I have no idea which way I am going when I arrive. My first stop will of course be Bangkok and the University there.

Then to Cambodia or Koh Samui. Last Itime I went to Changmai i motorcycled all the way (380 km) to Suhkothai (Dawn of Hapiness), the first capital of Thailand.

It was a greeat trip. Took me twelve hours on the road.
All by me wee self. Like Lewis and Clark or Megellan crossing the ociean only my ocean was thousands upon thousands of rice paddies.

My Friend Milo who went on two trips to Southeast Asia (including twice to Cambodia) with me might also pop up again to join with me.

So Pm me about other events and such and if we say in touch we might very well meet on the other side of the world.

Where do you live at?

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (05/23/03 12:41 PM)

OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: whole9]
    #1572435 - 05/23/03 04:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

im going to thailand next februrary, my uncle is renewing his vows with my aunt who is from thailand.

im not sure where i will be, we are going to travel around the southern part of the country, and we will be in a city that starts with a "C" i dont know the name though i forgot.

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: ODhaze]
    #1572552 - 05/23/03 05:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

THere are only three large cities in Thailand. The rest are called Ban or villages, although many6 are of ten thousand people or more. The three major cities are Changmai int he North, probably where you are heading,

Bangkok in the south and deep south is Hat Yai.

Mjshroomer

OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
    #1572658 - 05/23/03 06:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i just talked to my grandma, she said we will be in the west, near burma. we are flying a plane into bangkok and then going to Kanchanaburi

she said we will be touring around that part of the country. Any chance of finding actives? any chance i will run into you fella's?

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Edited by ODhaze (05/23/03 06:27 PM)

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: ODhaze]
    #1575848 - 05/25/03 04:44 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hey me too,
End of june -early july first time too so I might need a few tips. How about a nice thai dinner with a fellow shroomer any one ?? Or a companion at the full moon party?? Give us a pm.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Time for thailand PEACE!! [Re: trev]
    #1575939 - 05/25/03 08:28 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Monsoon season (July through October) is when the best time to find shrooms. These are the summr months and the hottest times of the year.
BEtter pickings in August and September although they will be up by the middle of July.

Good luck to all.

mj

Offlinef8L
Triumph

#1599674 - 06/01/03 11:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hello all!

I am making plans to go to Thailand as well (not sure exactly where I will be placed) from June 15 - Aug 15 and would be excited to meet anyone from the Shroomery!

Gime me a pm! We should have a Thailand meet up this summer

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification