Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: unretarded]
    #8984741 - 09/25/08 02:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/20/10 12:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: Cyrone]
    #8984761 - 09/25/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol why would you even ask this question.

The guy in this video is obviously drunk or high. Also do you really think you can boil some mold in alcohol and get LSD? :lol:

Offlinetramlaw
Stranger
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: Cyrone]
    #9270727 - 11/19/08 02:53 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

lies lies lies

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: unretarded]
    #9271572 - 11/19/08 10:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Plasmid said:
Quote:

04281969 said:
Quote:

Plasmid said:
I've seen a number of teks posted, including one which I put together from various patents and found was almost identical to another tek someone had posted years before.

Link? 

The first post in the following thread is very similar to mine.  I don't bother suggesting the use of colored lights and I don't bother with describing ergot cultivation.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6225737#6225737

My tek was based on the following:

GB Patent 463936. The Preparation of Lysergic Acid Hydrazide. April 8, 1937.
GB Patent 579484. Process for the Preparation of Diethylamide of d-Lysergic Acid. August 6, 1946.
GB Patent 788416. Process for the Resolution and Recovery in the Pure State of Hydrazides and Amides of DL-Lysergic Acid or DL-Isolysergic Acid. January 2, 1958.
Garbrecht, WL. Synthesis of Amides of Lysergic Acid. Journal of Organic Chemistry. 24, pp. 368 - 372. (1959)

I'll repost the tek if you want, but I'm not going to bother searching the web to provide you with a link.  If you don't want to believe me, I don't give a shit.

Quote:

Is your tek compiled from your experiences, or completely theoretical?

Now that is a stupid question because you've quoted the answer to the question before asking the question.  As I said, it was "put together from various patents."

If I had synthesized LSD, most likely, it would have been illegally, so I certainly would not admit to it.  On the other hand, as I am a chemist it's possible that I have legally manufactured it, but I also wouldn't admit it in that case because I'd be worried about giving away my identity (as I doubt that many people are given exemptions and allowed to actually manufacture LSD).

[quote[Would you ever consider shooting a video "for dummies"?

I would do it if I were paid for it, but reading the tek should suffice.

Quote:

Maybe you could shoot it in a country where the laws do not forbid its production.

Ummm, if I did this, I wouldn't actually have to make LSD.  The video would be pointless, because all I'd be doing is showing you how to mix two things together and leave them stirring on a hotplate; or how to run simple alumina columns and check for elution with UV light.

Quote:

I think selling the video here would be legal.

It's also a great way to take advantage of people who are too fucking lazy to read a simple tek and look up the word "reflux."

I realize this is months old, but I didn't go back to read it before it got bumped.  (Thanks for that final word on the subject, BTW.) 

I was merely asking for a link to your TEK if you had one handy.  I wasn't questioning the actual existence of it.  Are you paranoid?

An "I've seen it done" would suffice.

I was suggesting a video produced somewhere legally, for sale in parts where the manufacture was illegal.  (Using the elements available in the parts where the video was inteded for sale.) 

Taking advantage of the lazy or stupid is the American Way.  Do you really think we need a clapper to turn out the light? 

Edited by 04281969 (11/19/08 03:28 PM)

Offlineteethinmybuthole
pothead
Male

Loc: michigan
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #15703552 - 01/22/12 06:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I am 26 now and i started learning about drugs at ten, at ten i looked up stuff about drugs on the internet for about 4 hours a day and i did that until i was 18 so i new a lot about drugs ,all drugs but then when i turned 19 i got into collage and learned  many things about drugs, in collage i learned a lot about chemistry and growing things and just about all drugs and like i said i am 26 now and i know a lot about drug's pretty much almost everything so if anybody ever needs information i will tell you so ya.

InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: teethinmybuthole]
    #15703894 - 01/22/12 07:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:facepalm: I guess English wasn't your major?

--------------------

I am the storm. I am the wonder.

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #15703991 - 01/22/12 07:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

shroomie_glen said:
Lsd is as easy as one two three...

hits in my mouth...

LOL I don't remember writing this.. but I think I might have been high on lsd when I did..lol :trippinbawelz:

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: AcidStrippedMind]
    #15704051 - 01/22/12 08:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teethinmybuthole said:
I am 26 now and i started learning about drugs at ten, at ten i looked up stuff about drugs on the internet for about 4 hours a day and i did that until i was 18 so i new a lot about drugs ,all drugs but then when i turned 19 i got into collage and learned  many things about drugs, in collage i learned a lot about chemistry and growing things and just about all drugs and like i said i am 26 now and i know a lot about drug's pretty much almost everything so if anybody ever needs information i will tell you so ya.

Quote:

AcidStrippedMind said:

:rofl2:

I find it hard to take someone who claims to know everything about drugs, and says this, seriously :shrug:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #15704073 - 01/22/12 08:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

teethinmybuthole said:

Quote:

AcidStrippedMind said:

I find it hard to take someone who claims to know everything about drugs, and says this, seriously :shrug:

Thread was closed, but thankfully, I have it quoted in the rating I left him :lol:

Quote:

Ok i will tell you what is the truth you can do it it does work what you do is this get a orange take the peel smear colgate total toothpaste all over the orange peel let it sit in a humid place for about 4 weeks then you take the mold that has grown on it and you eat it and you will trip for about 2 hours its like being on ecstasy,acid,magic mushroom's,and coke for 2 hours its awesome and if your wondering why people just don't use that instead of buying acid is because a lot of the people who make acid put the mold from the orange peel and toothpaste in the acid because its a lot cheaper and a lot easier to get than the ergot fungus which only grows in like a couple places on the earth and why people just don't do the orange peel thing instead of buying acid is because they think it wont work so they don't try it so trust me it will work and if it doesn't you did something wrong,so ya put a layre that's about 2 inches thick on the white part of the orange peel put in humid place let it sit for about 4 weeks and then take the mold off of the peel and then eat it.

His response to my bad rating:
Quote:

what do you mean by homework i know more about this stuff than you do i have been studying stuff since i was 10 and now i a 26 that's 16 years actually i teach collage about this stuff ask me anything and i will tell you anything about drugs any drug.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: drr]
    #15704147 - 01/22/12 08:25 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

teethinmybuthole said:

Quote:

AcidStrippedMind said:

Thread was closed, but thankfully, I have it quoted in the rating I left him :lol:

Quote:

Ok i will tell you what is the truth you can do it it does work what you do is this get a orange take the peel smear colgate total toothpaste all over the orange peel let it sit in a humid place for about 4 weeks then you take the mold that has grown on it and you eat it and you will trip for about 2 hours its like being on ecstasy,acid,magic mushroom's,and coke for 2 hours its awesome and if your wondering why people just don't use that instead of buying acid is because a lot of the people who make acid put the mold from the orange peel and toothpaste in the acid because its a lot cheaper and a lot easier to get than the ergot fungus which only grows in like a couple places on the earth and why people just don't do the orange peel thing instead of buying acid is because they think it wont work so they don't try it so trust me it will work and if it doesn't you did something wrong,so ya put a layre that's about 2 inches thick on the white part of the orange peel put in humid place let it sit for about 4 weeks and then take the mold off of the peel and then eat it.

His response to my bad rating:
Quote:

what do you mean by homework i know more about this stuff than you do i have been studying stuff since i was 10 and now i a 26 that's 16 years actually i teach collage about this stuff ask me anything and i will tell you javascript:void(0)anything about drugs any drug.

:ahahaha:

fuck I LOL'D

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #15704457 - 01/22/12 09:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Lol. despite all the hopes dreams and question... THERE WILL NEVER BE AN EASY WAY TO DOSES.... People... Unless you either know someone who will teach you or you wanna go and get some good education on chemistry and want to devote your life to it... ya aint gonna make no fuckin acid...

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Video on how to make LSD (new, easy tek)? [Re: teethinmybuthole] * 1
    #15707900 - 01/23/12 05:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teethinmybuthole said:

Damn.  You are my hero.  According to your other thread, not only were you an LSD and meth chemist at age 12, but you have managed to do these great things with the spelling and grammar of a 3rd grader.  I suspect your reading comprehension skills must be impeccable though because you spent four hours a day for a decade reading and learning about how to make these drugs.  Bravo.  I'm sure you have some pure product that you spread around at your school, Clown Town University.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck