Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineApopGirl
hopefully i am shpongled
Female User Gallery

Loc: Right behind you Flag
starting a low/no carb diet
    #15692038 - 01/20/12 09:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hi guys... I have been sick of my weight... I am about 149 (females normally do not tell weight lol) and 5ft 2ish. I was looking great at 135lbs  due to lifting weights a few years back. I used to hit the gym on Saturdays and do a full body workout for 2.5 hours with weights... Then cardio when I was able to walk again (after killing my legs) by about Wednesday or thursday... I didn't really go to the gym a lot (2 or 3x. Week) but the weight was distributed way different. Now I feel like a blimp in the middle. My stomach and waist are the trouble spots... Although I do not look like I weigh that much, I think Kelly Osborne wasn't too far ahead of me at the same height but I certainly carry it different than she did... So its not like I am doing it because of someone talking about me... I need to do this for me.

When I moved back home in 08 to kick heroin, I started to eat anything my mom made.... After the first week to 10 days of being dope sick actually... Then I got a job working at a desk... And it was for a very small antique shop... I always snacked and had food when the guys would order or the father of the owner would bring us homecooked meals since he loved cooking. I was going to the gym then and maintaining a good weight for me... Not too skinny and not too big. I originally kept a weight of 117lb or so all the way through high school and through the h addiction. It all went up as I quit. Guess food became something to fill the gap...

I don't want to lose a lot because I don't want to become a stick figure... I know I couldn't be 117lb again because i would have to lose muscle and I worked hard at getting my legs the way I wanted. they were Sooo skinny before... So I was lifting heavy and gaining mass there.. I guess I would like to lose 20lbs... Or whatever looks best on me without me being a stick figure.

I have decided to do the Atkins diet... Do it the best I can anyways. I love bread way too much...  I just had my first low carb meal (i say low cause I had some chopped mushrooms in my eggs) and I guess with not blotting fat off things I eat.. I still feel full over an hour and a half later. trying to increase my water intake too.... Oh and cut out the alcohol (the best I can)...

Just felt like posting... anyone have tips for when I crave things that are not allowed, especially when I am in this introduction phase? I feel bad for my fiance cause I am pmsing and he is gonna hear me birch about food cravings... but if I can kick heroin and also stay off it (going on 4 years soon)... In sure i can get myself to looking the way I want.

Thanks for reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvil Toadstool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: ApopGirl]
    #15692094 - 01/20/12 10:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Portion control. You can eat anything, just in moderation.

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15692111 - 01/20/12 10:10 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm gonna be brief, as I just woke up and I am very tired.

Atkin diets is stupid and unhealthy. Most of your diet should be from carbs (at least 50-60%) your nerves and brain depend on carbs. Healthy fats should make up the next 30-40% or the diet. Protein should be the lowest amount, 10-20%.

Stupid diet fads are well, stupid. They aren't healthy. They aren't normal. That is what atkins is... a stupid fad to lose weight. If you want to lose weight, lift some weights and do some cardio and eat healthy. Actually, you should just get a kettlebell and have an all in one workout.

But really, are you wanting to lose weight, or get healthy? One option isn't healthy... one is.

Choice is yours.

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15693247 - 01/20/12 02:36 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

first off, welcome to the shroomery and this forum... and awesome on the heroin thing and i'm in new jersey too... i have to be honest with you, i have to agree Uzziel. just restricting your calorie intake 500 calories per day you can lose 1 pound per week being inactive but your active so you could lose even more over the same time frame. the atkins diet will help you cut weight but you have to make it through induction period before that begins. Uzziel's breakdown is pretty much what i follow because there's this myth that we need all of this protein. according to the NIH and the CDC an active male needs less then 70 grams of protein each day, a woman needs lees... and if you're doing atkins well guess what? alcohol is a simple carb... and if you consume any carbs you'll never make it through the induction phase... Here's a good diet to follow... it's a diet used to reverse type2 diabetes... any diet that can cure a metabolic disorder is a great diet to follow in general, because it's an anti inflammatory diet and an anti inflammatory diet will protect you from disease as well as restrict bad carbs, helping you cut weight... people with type2 diabetes are struggling with weigh too, only their weight is more difficult to cut... at least half, minimum of your diet should be awesome carbs... i was emailing the ND who made this diet and she said it works killer for everyone who follows it... i'm not sure if you're aware of this but you're supposed to double click on the blue sentence to see the diet... :smile:

you really don't need to eat more then 80 grams or so of protein, but don't beat yourself up if you eat more on a particular day... keep in mind, alcohol is a simple carb so use in moderation... consider using b complex, mineral and vitamin c supplements because it turns out our foods are not as nutritious as some would like to believe, plus the b vitamins will help you cope better when it comes to dealing with anxiety/cravings from withdrawals from the simple carbs... take 2 grams of vitamin c and use the supplements in capsule form in order to insure complete absorption... a cool herb to use is valerian root because valerian will relieve the stress, two capsules one hour before bed... this will make you feel chill throughout the following day, it's turning out to be quite good for the brain...

good luck with this and update this thread to let us know how you're making out,. OK?

Kensho :psychsplit:

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: cateyes] * 1
    #15693766 - 01/20/12 04:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Forgot about the Atkins diet. Stupid as hell. Just forget about all those stupid as fuck diet fads, change your lifestyle, not cycling with diets and eating junk throughout your whole life!!

Look into going Paleo/Primal blueprint. Going low carb is easy. Cut out all grains, refined sugars (your only source of sugar will be from fruit) and limit dairy intake. Stick to veg, fruit, nuts and seeds for your carbohydrate sources. Boom, an instant, low carb eating habit.

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Edited by daz01 (01/20/12 04:20 PM)

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: daz01] * 1
    #15698395 - 01/21/12 05:11 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

low carb is definitely good, don't listen to uzziel. Carbs are the one thing your body does NOT need... fat and protein it MUST have, carbs are optional.

But Atkins has it wrong. i agree with daz01, look into paleo or primal blueprint.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Invisiblethodub

Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #15698545 - 01/21/12 05:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I think a protein diet is best for losing weight its true you need carbs but I wouldn't focus on them as my main source rather I would aim more towards protein...also big difference between simple carbs and complex carbs....you mainly want complex carbs to keep you full longer and keep your metabolism running. I would avoid fats as much as possible but again you need some to keep your body running so I would aim for stuff that does not have saturated fat.

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15698906 - 01/21/12 07:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

boxcarguy07 said:
low carb is definitely good, don't listen to uzziel. Carbs are the one thing your body does NOT need... fat and protein it MUST have, carbs are optional.

But Atkins has it wrong. i agree with daz01, look into paleo or primal blueprint.

Proof? I'm a nutrition major, and everything I've ever studied has indicated that carbs are definitely the biggest player in our diet. I don't like psuedo science either, so instead of saying "don't listen to him" how about you prove me wrong with facts? Our brain specifically needs glucose and no, ketones do not cover for the parts of the brain that specifically need glucose and has to scavange proteins to get it, which fat and protein do not easily provide (well, specifically protein, fat has NOTHING to do with glucose). Protein is the last thing you want turned into glucose through gluconeogenesis and serves a much different purpose than for energy.

Since when is fruit bad for you? Since when is veggies? Since when has whole grains? Oh wait, those are all carbs, don't eat those.

Let us hear your scientific explanation of your statements, I am eagerly waiting to be proven wrong.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
    #15699262 - 01/21/12 08:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

boxcarguy07 said:

lol NO?!?!

eat 10 bananas or a full meal of your favorite fruit for breakfast, then judge whether our bodies need carbs... ketosis is not a healthily maintainable state

OP, our bodies RUN on sugar. check out the 80/10/10 diet!

you do the no carb thing for long you will lose a lot. most importantly your sanity

Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: Uzziel] * 1
    #15699267 - 01/21/12 08:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Since when has whole grains?

Ever since whole grains were invented by man. Bread or any type of grain doesn't occur in nature by itself(except corn if you consider that a grain). Fat and protein are almost always found in conjunction with eachother everywhere in nature. Animal meat, nuts, veggies, etc.

Sure, we do need carbs, and I recommend getting them from veggies and fruits, but the 300g a day that the FDA recommends is beyond bollocks. One should stick to 100g a day or even less, i'm at about 50g a day and I feel much better, have much more energy, my allergies are gone... and i'm even more lean then I was before I started this.

--------------------
^v^

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: foliocb]
    #15699281 - 01/21/12 08:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

how long u been on it? give it 6 months and i guarantee you won't be able to exercise (and make any real progress)

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15699410 - 01/21/12 09:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Actually whole grains like bread and rice have been around for a long time. I really don't know what you're talking about.

I would say 200-300 grams of carbs is about right. Most of that should be from fruits and veggies.

Please. You are not a nutrition expert. Maybe when you spent a few years studying nutrition intensively, I'll agree with you if you have some merit to what you are saying, but saying "Oh I eat less than 100 g and I have more energy than ever!"

Of course, not EVERYONES diet is made for carbs (people with allergies to grains, for example, along with diabetes) but a normal person it should be a main staple.

Again, prove your thoughts with scientific reasoning, or it's all heresay psuedo "oh I know what I'm talking about"

I've spent the past 3 years studying nutrition so I can be a nutritionist... I like to think nutrition is the one subject I actually know something about. All this retarded "No carbs are bad for you!" just makes me think you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: Uzziel] * 2
    #15700278 - 01/22/12 01:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I've spent the past 3 years studying nutrition so I can be a nutritionist

And i'm willing to bet that the school you went to was endorsed and backed by major grain companies that fuel most of the shitty food that you consider 'main staple'.

Corn/soy and corn/soy byproducts are in just about everything nowdays, and not because it's good for you. Because it's cheap and cost effective. Too much carbohydrate intake is one of the main reasons why america has so many fat fucks, coped with the laziness, lack of self discipline and exercise.

High fat/protein and low carb is the way to go for me. It's been several months now and im fucking lean as i've ever been and am running 30 miles a week plus doing high intensity uphill sprints and playing sports on the weekend. 300g of carbs a day? Psh.:popcorn:

--------------------
^v^

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15700356 - 01/22/12 01:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

foliocb said:
Quote:

Ever since whole grains were invented by man. Bread or any type of grain doesn't occur in nature by itself(except corn if you consider that a grain). Fat and protein are almost always found in conjunction with eachother everywhere in nature. Animal meat, nuts, veggies, etc.

Sure, we do need carbs, and I recommend getting them from veggies and fruits, but the 300g a day that the FDA recommends is beyond bollocks. One should stick to 100g a day or even less, i'm at about 50g a day and I feel much better, have much more energy, my allergies are gone... and i'm even more lean then I was before I started this.

grains are lousy carbs... who the fuck is talking about grains? the only thing more highly inflammatory then grains is meat and animal fats... but this is the biggest bunch of shit i've ever heard regarding complex carbs... our body uses carbs for energy... schools are conspiring... grain schools... fuck grains... you need 70 grams of protein tops as an average man... at your 50grams a day you're eating 200 calories in carbs... this is a breeding ground for disease... fucking inflammation... it's your body... you go from what the fuck am i gonna do, to i got all of the answers... how many calories do you eat a day? 2600? 2400 calories in fat and protein... shit less then two weeks ago you were relying on carbs in the form of alcohol. or was that someone else? maybe this is some kind of fucking placebo effect you're experiencing... you know the power oft he placebo effect... aren't you the one who ranted about the power of the placebo effect? maybe you're experiencing this because you want it to happen... the HIH and CDC say an average man needs 70grams of protein a  day max... that's another 280 calories a day.... that leaves you with 2120 calories of fat per day... yum yum yum... or is the NIH and CDC wrong regarding protein?

i'm thriving hard core on 60% or more in carbs... plants, very few grains... i've never felt better... i'm 41 and i feel like 18 again...  get back to me in a year... and grains were the byproduct of nature dude... this is beyond even today's science, ti create new life forms... man discovered them and ate them... evolution man... you're talking cave man when you're talking paleo... good luck on your high fat diet...

look at a guy like Gary Null... he's been doing great... he's been a vegan since the age of 5.;.. he's now 68 and he's gotten no more then 70 grams a day, unless he's lying... he's broken all kinds of records for short and long distance running... i can only hope i live as half as vibrantly at that age...

there's a huge difference between grains and vegetables

Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: cateyes] * 1
    #15700380 - 01/22/12 01:58 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cateyes said:
Quote:

foliocb said:
Quote:

grains are lousy carbs... who the fuck is talking about grains? the only thing more highly inflammatory then grains is meat and animal fats... but this is the biggest bunch of shit i've ever heard regarding complex carbs... our body uses carbs for energy... schools are conspiring... grain schools... fuck grains... you need 70 grams of protein tops as an average man... at your 50grams a day you're eating 200 calories in carbs... this is a breeding ground for disease... fucking inflammation... it's your body... you go from what the fuck am i gonna do, to i got all of the answers... how many calories do you eat a day? 2600? 2400 calories in fat and protein... shit less then two weeks ago you were relying on carbs in the form of alcohol. or was that someone else? maybe this is some kind of fucking placebo effect you're experiencing... you know the power oft he placebo effect... aren't you the one who ranted about the power of the placebo effect? maybe you're experiencing this because you want it to happen... the HIH and CDC say an average man needs 70grams of protein a  day max... that's another 280 calories a day.... that leaves you with 2120 calories of fat per day... yum yum yum... or is the NIH and CDC wrong regarding protein?

i'm thriving hard core on 60% or more in carbs... plants, very few grains... i've never felt better... i'm 41 and i feel like 18 again...  get back to me in a year... and grains were the byproduct of nature dude... this is beyond even today's science, ti create new life forms... man discovered them and ate them... evolution man... you're talking cave man when you're talking paleo... good luck on your high fat diet...

look at a guy like Gary Null... he's been doing great... he's been a vegan since the age of 5.;.. he's now 68 and he's gotten no more then 70 grams a day, unless he's lying... he's broken all kinds of records for short and long distance running... i can only hope i live as half as vibrantly at that age...

hello walking contradiction:

http://www.heartlandnaturopathic.com/irdiet.htm

Thats the link you keep spamming in several threads. Pretty sure the article confirms that grains and most starches are one of the biggest problems. quoted from your own link:

"PROBLEM CARBOHYDRATES (refined and starchy) – The cause of the problem!

·    No potatoes or simple sugars/carbohydrates (common table sugar, fructose, sweets, cookies, candy, ice cream, pastries, honey, fruit juice, soda pop, alcoholic beverages, etc.). Anything that tastes sweet (including artificial sweeteners and Stevia) may raise insulin levels, thus aggravating IR and perpetuating the cravings for sweets. As IR improves, sweet cravings usually decrease.

·    Almost no grain products (breads, pasta, cornbread, corn tortillas, crackers, popcorn, etc.) and no refined grains/carbohydrates (white flour products, white pasta, white rice, etc.).

·    Whole grains (whole brown rice, wheat, rye, barley and buckwheat) only in very small amounts."

"PROTEINS

·    Consume moderate amounts of leaner meats, seafood and fish. The best are wild fish, wild game, free-range chicken & turkey, range-fed beef, lamb, buffalo and naturally grown pork. Grain-fed means more saturated fats and omega-6 oils. Wild and range-fed means less of these and more omega-3s. The more omega-3s the better. Feeding grain to animals, like cows, that were meant to eat grass is not healthy for the animal nor the person eating the animal."

"FATS

·    Consume moderate amounts of healthy oils. A low-fat diet is not healthy, nor is it compatible with this diet. "

soooo um, where do you stand exactly again? I pretty much reaffirmed most of what your article said, get carbs from fruits and veggies, and stay away from grains and other refined shit. Also to eat lotsa good protein and fats.

:shrug2:

--------------------
^v^

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15700443 - 01/22/12 02:26 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

foliocb said:
Quote:

cateyes said:
Quote:

foliocb said:
Quote:

hello walking contradiction:

http://www.heartlandnaturopathic.com/irdiet.htm

Thats the link you keep spamming in several threads. Pretty sure the article confirms that grains and most starches are one of the biggest problems. quoted from your own link:

"PROBLEM CARBOHYDRATES (refined and starchy) – The cause of the problem!

·    No potatoes or simple sugars/carbohydrates (common table sugar, fructose, sweets, cookies, candy, ice cream, pastries, honey, fruit juice, soda pop, alcoholic beverages, etc.). Anything that tastes sweet (including artificial sweeteners and Stevia) may raise insulin levels, thus aggravating IR and perpetuating the cravings for sweets. As IR improves, sweet cravings usually decrease.

·    Almost no grain products (breads, pasta, cornbread, corn tortillas, crackers, popcorn, etc.) and no refined grains/carbohydrates (white flour products, white pasta, white rice, etc.).

·    Whole grains (whole brown rice, wheat, rye, barley and buckwheat) only in very small amounts."

"PROTEINS

·    Consume moderate amounts of leaner meats, seafood and fish. The best are wild fish, wild game, free-range chicken & turkey, range-fed beef, lamb, buffalo and naturally grown pork. Grain-fed means more saturated fats and omega-6 oils. Wild and range-fed means less of these and more omega-3s. The more omega-3s the better. Feeding grain to animals, like cows, that were meant to eat grass is not healthy for the animal nor the person eating the animal."

"FATS

·    Consume moderate amounts of healthy oils. A low-fat diet is not healthy, nor is it compatible with this diet. "

soooo um, where do you stand exactly again? I pretty much reaffirmed most of what your article said, get carbs from fruits and veggies, and stay away from grains and other refined shit. Also to eat lotsa good protein and fats.

:shrug2:

walking contradiction? :flipthebird: i consume about 25% fats... 15% protein... and the rest carbs... how am i a walking contradiction?

YOUR NOT EATING ANY FUCKING VEGETABLES OR FRUIT!!! YOU'RE EATING 50 GRAMS OF CARBS... THE DIET CLEARLY  SAYS EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF CARBS... BUT YOU FORGOT TO CUT AND PASTE THAT... HERE I'LL ADD IT FOR YOU!!!

Quote:

GOOD CARBOHYDRATES (non-refined and non-starchy)

·    Small amounts of fruit are OK but eat it with protein meals and not alone. Berries are best. No dried fruit.

·    Eat lots and lots of non-starchy vegetables. Raw or lightly cooked is best. These should be the main source of carbohydrates in the diet. Fresh vegetables are best, frozen is OK but canned is to be avoided except for canned tomatoes and tomato sauce.

·  Legumes (beans, peas, peanuts, soybeans, soy products, etc.) have a low glycemic index so are OK.

what's the definition of moderate amounts of protein? the definition of moderate in my book is less... use moderate amounts she says.... eat lots and lots and lots and lots of carbs

:flipthebird:

Edited by cateyes (01/22/12 02:40 AM)

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15700466 - 01/22/12 02:37 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i forgot this too!!!

Quote:

FATS

·    Consume moderate amounts of healthy oils. A low-fat diet is not healthy, nor is it compatible with this diet.

·    Healthy oils are: Monounsaturated oils (olive, canola, nuts). Polyunsaturated oils that are high in omega-3 oils (canola, flax, fish oils, walnuts). Saturated fats from vegetable sources (coconut, palm, avocado).

·    Limit animal sources of saturated fats as found in dairy products (cheese, butter, etc.) and most commercial red meats.

·    Freely add healthy oils to salads, sauces for vegetables and when cooking lean meats. Natural palm and coconut oil are excellent for cooking and frying. Flax oil is high in omega-3 oils but goes rancid very easily so refrigerate and do not heat and add only after cooking.

·    No hydrogenated oils and limit fried foods. Some low-heat frying with natural palm and coconut oil is okay.

Offlinefoliocb
always running
Male

Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: cateyes]
    #15700559 - 01/22/12 03:19 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I only eat around 50-70g of carbs after dietary fiber is subtracted from net carbs. If you saw the shit I consumed on a daily basis I doubt you'd be all butthurt.

Unless your like me and the first thing you eat in the morning is a salad and put lots of cayenne pepper in your fruit smoothie, then i suggest find someone else to preach too :shrug: my diet isn't perfect but its pretty beast and took lots of discipline to get into.

--------------------
^v^

OfflineOthyem
Male

#15700601 - 01/22/12 03:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Just stay away from processed and refined food, count calories and exercise. No need to get all crazy with macros.

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
Re: starting a low/no carb diet [Re: Othyem] * 1
    #15700878 - 01/22/12 07:50 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Lol at the nutrition major not realising he has been taught a lie.

Newsflash, grains are toxic. They are nutritionally empty, they are extremely inflammatory and inhibit nutrient absorption.... That's to name a few.
Agriculture first came about 10, 000 years ago in EU, 5, 000 in us. That's when we went down hill. Excess food > growing population > illnesses and diseases become the highly norm in our culture.

It is common sense, LOGICAL, that we should try and follow the diet, best we can,  our ancestors who suffered and made us who we today with the foods they are then (meat, fish, veg, fruit, seeds, nuts, plants)

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules