Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGhostwriter

Loc: USA
Clean out body of THC
    #15698596 - 01/21/12 05:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I have been a regular marijuana user for the past 5 years or so. Smoking everyday allday. I need to clean out my system for future plans and am having a terrible time.

I have not smoked for about 6 weeks and STILL have THC in my system. Since I quit I have smoked spice, taken opiates and benzos, psychedelics and a couple RC's. I wonder if using the other substances is keeping the THC in my system longer than it should be or is it just going to take a long time for me to get clean?

I have been running and drinking lots of water about everyday since I quit. I was considering starting to take 1000mg of Niacin everyday to help flush out my stystem.

Is it the other substances that are keeping the THC in my body or do I just have tons of THC built up from years of smoking?

Would starting to take 1000mg of Niacin daily help me get clean faster?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesonamdrukpa
Wayfarer

Re: Clean out body of THC [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #15698680 - 01/21/12 06:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah dude, NORML says it can take over three months in extreme cases:

http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html

Spice might have an impact since I bet it's also fat-soluble, but I'm not sure which way it would go.  None of the other drugs would matter.

Niacin doesn't speed up the process; it just colors your pee yellow, which allows you to dilute your pee more than normal and not get detected as easily.

--------------------

Offlinesonamdrukpa
Wayfarer

Re: Clean out body of THC [Re: sonamdrukpa]
    #15698701 - 01/21/12 06:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Erowid has a list of things that can cause false positives:

Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Naproxen (Aleve)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Pantoprazole (Protonix)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
Dronabinol (Marinol)

The reason those drugs can mess your tests up is they also work on canniboid receptors in the brain (like the COX1 and COX2 receptors, for example). So it's also possible the spice is being detected - plus you really don't know what's in that stuff.

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter

#15698855 - 01/21/12 06:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I am very skinny. 5 11' and about 130-140 lbs. I dont have high body fat either. I don't smoke spice often but thought that could be a contribution.

I run about 2 miles everyday and drink water constently througout the day. I am considering starting to take niacin to help flush my system along with my phyiscal activities.

I really don't want to keep dropping dirty for 3 months :facepalm:

I was a very heavy user though so I really don't know if it was because of that or not. I just really wish I could get clean already, it seems like it has been forever :shrug:

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15700418 - 01/22/12 02:12 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

thc is hidden in the fat cells from what i've read... if you have any body fat this can be your problem... if your fat try following the leptin diet because that kicks in your fat burning engine... apparently leptin is a very powerful hormone of the fat cells themselves. using niacin will increase blood flow by dilating the blood vessels so i don't see why it would hurt your efforts... increasing blood flow through all of the tissues... also consider using a very high quality milk thistle, because milk thistle is an awesome liver cleanser. use your niacin in doses and use niacin not niacinidamide because they're saying that the later has problems with it and it doesn't vasodialate... the flush will take a little getting used to... but that will subside too... i'd try to use it primarily at night so you don't go out looking all red in public.

Kensho :psychsplit:

Offlinesonamdrukpa
Wayfarer

Re: Clean out body of THC [Re: cateyes]
    #15701979 - 01/22/12 01:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

So here's something I was thinking about: the body needs a certain level of fat in order to keep running - fat performs many useful functions for the body.  You're REALLY skinny.  Your body might be trying to conserve any fat that you have, and the stuff that's in the important spots (like around your vital organs, for instance) it's especially trying not to burn.  If that's the case, working out won't help you test clean until after it's made you physically ill.  So maybe what you should try to do is cut down on the exercise for a bit and try to gain some weight, THEN go back to work.  Your body will then be able to burn some of that old fat that has the THC in it, which it's trying to conserve right now.

--------------------

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15701995 - 01/22/12 01:43 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If you were an extremely heavy user, it isn't unheard of taking 2 months or more to completely clean out.

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #15702240 - 01/22/12 02:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mamdbdylan said:
I have been a regular marijuana user for the past 5 years or so. Smoking everyday allday. I need to clean out my system for future plans and am having a terrible time.

I have not smoked for about 6 weeks and STILL have THC in my system. Since I quit I have smoked spice, taken opiates and benzos, psychedelics and a couple RC's. I wonder if using the other substances is keeping the THC in my system longer than it should be or is it just going to take a long time for me to get clean?

I have been running and drinking lots of water about everyday since I quit. I was considering starting to take 1000mg of Niacin everyday to help flush out my stystem.

Is it the other substances that are keeping the THC in my body or do I just have tons of THC built up from years of smoking?

Would starting to take 1000mg of Niacin daily help me get clean faster?

Niacin doesn't clean out your system. It turns your piss yellow so if you dilute your urine during a drug test it still looks undiluted.

THC and metabolites are stored in your fat. It will just take time, but exercise might help a little. Not much.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

InvisibleGhostwriter

Re: Clean out body of THC [Re: withoutawire]
    #15702821 - 01/22/12 04:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I am very skinny. I have tried everything to gain weight too in the past and nothing helped. I guess I will just have to keep waiting until the THC leaves my body.

Will smoking spice or doing other drugs in general keep THC from leaving my body as well?

OfflineRebeccaBlack
Screw you guys, I'm going home
I'm a teapot

#15702845 - 01/22/12 04:32 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The other drugs have not shit to do with it.

You gotta wait longer, it can take up to 3 months... It'll work eventually

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter

Re: Clean out body of THC [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #15702870 - 01/22/12 04:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Daijo said:
The other drugs have not shit to do with it.

You gotta wait longer, it can take up to 3 months... It'll work eventually

Alright, I just didn't know if taking opiates, and smoking spice would slow down the process at all :shrug:

OfflineRebeccaBlack
I'm a teapot

#15702885 - 01/22/12 04:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Seriously, you do exactly what's needed.

Drink lots of water, do sport that is all :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

#15702894 - 01/22/12 04:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Dude fuck the pills. If your having a trouble quitting get a membership to brazzers and thank me later.

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisibleGhostwriter

#15702906 - 01/22/12 04:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I figured I was doing all that I could possibly do. But I've had friends that would drop dirty for 3 months for probation and I have friends that smoked just as much as me and were FAT and dropped clean in 12 days :shrug:

I also have friends that will smoke for 2 weeks and then quit and smoke spice for 2 weeks and drop clean after that month every month for probation.

It's just very frustrating to be going on my 6 or 7th week with no results :doublefacepalm: Meanwhile my fatass friend dropped clean in 12 days after quitting from everyday smoking :noyoudidawet:

InvisibleGhostwriter

Re: Clean out body of THC [Re: King Klick]
    #15702911 - 01/22/12 04:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Klick said:
Dude fuck the pills. If your having a trouble quitting get a membership to brazzers and thank me later.

LOL I have not smoked in over 6 weeks. Jacking off is not going to help or hurt the process lmao :bubbles:

OfflineRebeccaBlack
I'm a teapot

#15702928 - 01/22/12 04:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

At least, rubbing it helps me get sleep withtout weed :P

--------------------

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15703348 - 01/22/12 06:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

how do you know you're testing out high? if you have no fat at all, where is it hiding out?

if you know you can time a test within a 5 hour time span this stuff is amazing and it's undetectable unless you are going for a DOT license... if this is a standard urine test this stuff works like a dream...

Pass a Marijuana Urine Drug Test~~~Newest One-Hour Advanced Formula Detox Drink to Pass a Urine Drug Test.

the instructions for use are extremely simple but they must be followed to the tee... i used this to get my first real job, i mean my first great job...

InvisibleGhostwriter

#15703384 - 01/22/12 06:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

No, I really need to clean out my system. I can not use a masking agent.

I don't know if I am testing with high levels of THC, but I do know that I have taken a piss test once a week for the past month or so and I have dropped dirty every time.

It's not for something I can simply use a masking agent for or I would of done so already. I just need my body to be clean so I can drop clean at ANY TIME. So I have been waiting on this long and boring road of sobriety :shrug:

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15703429 - 01/22/12 06:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i understand... just thought i' throw it out there... i wasn't sure if a test product was an option... with no body fat as you describe, i'm really surprised your testing positive for so long... but i remember reading a high times article that said it can take up to three months... :shrug:

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15703436 - 01/22/12 06:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Actually I can see how having a low body fat content could actually make you store it for longer. Your body doesn't like having a low fat storage, and tries to keep a minimum amount of fat, it could be holding onto some metabolites stored in it. Of course, this is just mindless speculation at best.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom