Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
OH MY GOD :)))
    #645894 - 05/26/02 09:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

So for my birthday I got a pretty decent computer. BUT the fun part is It has 2 audio out slots in the back SO I have my fucking powerful JVC Kaboom box AND my computer speakers with 12" subs all hooked up at once WITH awesome visualization programs with winamp. It's fucking insane. 2 10" superwoofers, 1 12" woofer plus 6 speakers in total.

Sorry, I know this topic has no real point or objective, maybe the rest of you with awesome sound setups can post about it.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #645996 - 05/26/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

it's definitely imperative to have great sound during a trip!

i got a sb live! card as does my roomate... he hooked up his laptop to two 4 footers that we have layin' horizontal on the top shelves of the room with about 2 mm of space between them and the ceiling... he then proceeded to hook up a 4 piece computer system with woofer and his guitar amp by buying some splitting adapters. not the greatest of equipment... but it does get loud

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinepharmacopeia

Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: geokills]
    #646052 - 05/26/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude, I have the sb live card as well. Fucking love my setup.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
    #646761 - 05/26/02 06:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Its better to get a real nice sound system in your car, it makes driving soo much more enjoyable. My 1986 Volvo is hooked up! Anyone else got a good system in their ride?

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: Poopman]
    #646847 - 05/26/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

That stuff gets stolen I m buying a decent system cheap though. My home stereo pounds pretty good though .

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #646956 - 05/26/02 10:17 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'd like to get a kick ass home entertainment centre! Movies in complete surround sound that kicks you in the face.

Offlinepharmacopeia

Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: Poopman]
    #647964 - 05/27/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

"Its better to get a real nice sound system in your car, it makes driving soo much more enjoyable. My 1986 Volvo is hooked up! Anyone else got a good system in their ride?"

Fuck that, you shouldn't be driving when you trip. And if you're just going to sit out in your car with the system, I'd rather have it in my room, with comfy bed and sodas and etc.
Besides, my stereo is hooked up to everything, ps2, dvd, vhs, computer. A lot better setup than in your "ride" =)

--------------------
W A R N I N G

-

Offlinesummitxho
Stranger
    #1569638 - 05/22/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I love to sit in my truck and trip with the music, not drive, but just sit there and trip, I have a 12" Rockford Fosgate HX2 sub in a custom built ported box, 4 eclipse 5x7 speakers, a rockford 1000Wx1 mono amp for the sub, a rockford 100Wx4 for the speakers, a clarion VX925 Head unit/TV/DVD player. Its very loud and definetly alot of fun to sit in while shroomin

Offlinesummitxho
Stranger
Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: summitxho]
    #1569643 - 05/22/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

oh ya and i have it set up so i can throw my PS2 in there as well

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Re: OH MY GOD :))) [Re: summitxho]
    #1569925 - 05/22/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The only problem is, what happens when you run out of juice? Almost instant trip loss.
I know when I munched in my buddies basement, the dreamcast was working fine, then about 3 hours later one controller fucked up, so we couldnt play 2 player, it harshed me and my buddies buzz so bad. As soon as something "fun" goes away you gotta find something even more fun to keep the buzz going....
It's better to trip inside though, where you're less likely to do something stupid like release the hand break and go flying down the street and crash into something.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies