Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure * 2
    #15689219 - 01/19/12 05:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

from the doj-does-not-understand-what-has-been-unleashed dept

I'll have a more detailed look at the Megaupload indictment tomorrow (there are some really ridiculous claims in there, but also some evidence of bad actions on the part of Mega, which isn't too surprising). However, even if you're 100% positive that Megaupload was a bad player in the space, you have to question both the timing and the process of completely taking down the site/company the day after practically the entire internet rose up to protest the threat of similar takedowns under SOPA/PIPA. For them not to think the reaction would be fast and furious shows (yet again) just how incredibly, ridiculously, out of touch with the internet the DC establishment is.

Within minutes of the site being shut down, and DOJ releasing its statement, Anonymous sprang into action and started taking down a ton of sites -- including websites for the DOJ, the US Copyright Office, Universal Music, the RIAA, the MPAA and a bunch of other sites. They're apparently still targeting more.

Think of this as the flipside of yesterday's protests. Yesterday the internet folks went dark to protest things. Today... following the government's decision to show off its existing censorship powers -- mocking yesterday's protests -- it appears that the industry/government supporters of online censorship are going dark involuntarily... in a different form of protest.

When will the government learn: don't muck with the internet?

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120119/14494917475/internet-strikes-back-anonymous-takes-down-dojgov-riaa-mpaa-sites-to-protest-megaupload-seizure.shtml

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemylfgur
Untitled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Hobozen]
    #15689250 - 01/19/12 05:25 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

not worthy of SNS, belongs in pub

edit. didnt mean to sound like a dick. no hard feelings, i know how monumentally destructive SOPA would be to free speech on the internet.

--------------------

Edited by mylfgur (01/19/12 06:42 PM)

Offlinekiss_the_sky03
human being
 User Gallery

Loc: where I want
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: mylfgur]
    #15689293 - 01/19/12 05:36 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

still cool though.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: kiss_the_sky03]
    #15689304 - 01/19/12 05:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah I just read the rules...

sorry mylfgur, I hope next time my news will be worthy enough for your holiness.

Offlinefungivore
Son of Nun
Male User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: mylfgur]
    #15689305 - 01/19/12 05:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I think this is really great and all that these cool hacker groups can attempt to fight the machine that is our government, but is this really such a big deal? Yeah, their websites get shut down for a short while and no one can visit their sites... neat lil trick. These organizations don't revolve around website hits per page, so how is it such a big hurt to them?
However, if some hacker group is able to hack into one of their main servers, delete files, plant viruses, and temporarily shutdown an entire network..... now that would be impressive.
Am I missing something? I probably am...

--------------------
"His job is to shed light
And not to master."

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: fungivore] * 1
    #15689323 - 01/19/12 05:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

we'd all be missing something if it weren't for shit like this.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Hobozen]
    #15689374 - 01/19/12 05:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Offlinemylfgur
Untitled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #15689417 - 01/19/12 06:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I feel like 4chan is giving them more of a reason to want to censor the internet and protect IP.

--------------------

InvisibleDebuteMachine

#15689643 - 01/19/12 06:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mylfgur said:
I feel like 4chan is giving them more of a reason to want to censor the internet and protect IP.

Yea... they should chill out a bit. Bad people reside there.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
    #15689790 - 01/19/12 07:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mylfgur said:

i doubt they pay much attention to 4chan.  with ~80k users, do the math in comparison with websites like megaupload and torrent sites.

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seiz [Re: fungivore] * 1
    #15689912 - 01/19/12 07:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fungivore said:
I think this is really great and all that these cool hacker groups can attempt to fight the machine that is our government, but is this really such a big deal? Yeah, their websites get shut down for a short while and no one can visit their sites... neat lil trick. These organizations don't revolve around website hits per page, so how is it such a big hurt to them?
However, if some hacker group is able to hack into one of their main servers, delete files, plant viruses, and temporarily shutdown an entire network..... now that would be impressive.

No, you're not missing anything, you're seeing kids doing ddos attacks against websites like you said.

InvisibleWise Toad
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seiz [Re: John Nada]
    #15690005 - 01/19/12 08:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

good shit
I yearn for vengeance

Offlinexxking0mmxx
explorer

Loc: USA Flag
    #15690179 - 01/19/12 08:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

anonymous considers the ddos attacks a protest, blocking entrance to the websites

--------------------
"Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced.
It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
~~ Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the USA" (1921).

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: xxking0mmxx] * 1
    #15690185 - 01/19/12 08:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

irony

InvisibleWise Toad
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Konyap]
    #15690287 - 01/19/12 09:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

aiyobro said:
irony

certainly, all the more interesting

OfflineSbstratAlchemist
Enthusiast

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15690336 - 01/19/12 09:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:thumbup:

InvisibleveggieM

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure (moved) [Re: Hobozen]
    #15690961 - 01/20/12 12:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from Shroomery News Service.

Reason:
Moved to The Pub.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure (moved) [Re: Hobozen]
    #15691174 - 01/20/12 01:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

fuck yeah anonymous. fuck their shit up.

they are the knights of the round interwebz

:salute:
:awesome:

--------------------

OfflineSoldier of Fortune
The Walkin' Dude

Loc: UK Council Estate
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: fungivore]
    #15691220 - 01/20/12 02:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fungivore said:

Anonymous arent some collective of cool Morpheous', Neo's and Trinity.

Most of them kids still living with their parents. Closing an organisations website is about the limit of their might.

Not all of them though...some of them are know what they are doing and dont post of 4chan all the time.

--------------------
Congratulations, you are one step closer to hitting bottom.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Soldier of Fortune]
    #15691250 - 01/20/12 02:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

as far as i know, 4chan is old and not relevant.  Whenever you say anonymous, it probably has nothing to do with 4chan.

I dunno every once in awhile cool stuff happens.    I'm sure some jerk at teh DOJ considers the website being down a slap in the face.  Maybe he'll bitch to some 60 year old man in congress who doesn't understand the internet and will turn red and sputter angrily.

--------------------

OfflineSoldier of Fortune
The Walkin' Dude

Loc: UK Council Estate
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: teamkiller]
    #15691327 - 01/20/12 02:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
as far as i know, 4chan is old and not relevant.  Whenever you say anonymous, it probably has nothing to do with 4chan.

I dunno every once in awhile cool stuff happens.    I'm sure some jerk at teh DOJ considers the website being down a slap in the face.  Maybe he'll bitch to some 60 year old man in congress who doesn't understand the internet and will turn red and sputter angrily.

I cant stop laughing at that image.

--------------------
Congratulations, you are one step closer to hitting bottom.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: teamkiller]
    #15691350 - 01/20/12 02:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:

i'm sure they can do alot more then just shut down websites though

--------------------

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15691514 - 01/20/12 05:09 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:

Some can, but most are just kiddies using some program they don't understand.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Offlineqmarkball
Mr. Mopar Guy
Male

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #15692275 - 01/20/12 10:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This is awesome, the irony....

--------------------

Offlinedemonofchaos
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: qmarkball]
    #15692357 - 01/20/12 11:08 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i would think shutting down MU would just enforce the point of the need to stop sopa

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15695963 - 01/21/12 01:30 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:

Indeed they can. They completely fucked over the security consulting company HBGary by stealing and leaking their internal communications. They lost all their big contracts and the CEO got fired.

--------------------

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #15707593 - 01/23/12 03:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Lord_McLovin said:
Quote:

DosileFlynn said:

Some can, but most are just kiddies using some program they don't understand.

And who among us didn't start out as kiddies using tools we didn't fully understand?

Good for anon, whoever and however old they are.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Soldier of Fortune]
    #15707655 - 01/23/12 04:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Soldier of Fortune said:
Quote:

fungivore said:

Anonymous arent some collective of cool Morpheous', Neo's and Trinity.

Most of them kids still living with their parents. Closing an organisations website is about the limit of their might.

Not all of them though...some of them are know what they are doing and dont post of 4chan all the time.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #15707688 - 01/23/12 04:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Soldier of Fortune said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

have the real deal

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15707696 - 01/23/12 04:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

are you more of a hipster if:

A. You support Anonymous for its "actions against big brother.
or
B. You don't support Anonymous because too many people you know support Anonymous.

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #15707740 - 01/23/12 04:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
are you more of a hipster if:

A. You support Anonymous for its "actions against big brother.
or
B. You don't support Anonymous because too many people you know support Anonymous.

B. Duh. Hipsters liked everything before it was popular and hate it now that it is popular.

I find a lot of what anonymous does to be obnoxious, but if they're capable of sabotaging the establishment's Internet presence when it's trying to take away freedoms on that Internet, I'm in favor.

This MegaUpload story has been completely fucking retarded, yesterday I saw a Reuters article calling its creator a "kingpin". :foreheadslap:

Why aren't they targeting imgur? Photographs are copyrighted too, last I checked, and yet nobody is calling them entrepreneurs of plagiarism.

Your sig makes me think of all the anons coming out of the woodwork to fuck up the government's digital infrastructure in retaliation for their crazy-stupid jive.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Sophistic Radiance (01/23/12 04:43 PM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #15707850 - 01/23/12 04:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:lolsy:

:highfive:

:v:

--------------------

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #15707934 - 01/23/12 05:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:

Why aren't they targeting imgur? Photographs are copyrighted too, last I checked, and yet nobody is calling them entrepreneurs of plagiarism.

Because there is no Static Picture Association of America that makes makes money from your pictures and gives a shit.

Maybe it's time to start one, could be a billion dollar idea.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: 4runner]
    #15707949 - 01/23/12 05:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

anunnakian said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:

Because there is no Static Picture Association of America that makes makes money from your pictures and gives a shit.

Maybe it's time to start one, could be a billion dollar idea.

That ship sailed two decades ago.

Your best bet is to sabotage Flickr and create a new one of those.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #15707959 - 01/23/12 05:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Tons of people make money from photography.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#15707977 - 01/23/12 05:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Tons of people make money from photography.

Yes but nobody is gonna build some mega-billion dollar corporation like there are in Hollywood.

Some huge photography monopoly could only happen before people could get their hands on excellent cameras for $100-200, not to mention access to billions of digital photographs on the web.

--------------------

InvisibleWise Toad
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #15709269 - 01/23/12 09:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Offlinecole2684
Gamer
Male

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15709467 - 01/23/12 10:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What if Anonymous is Skynet?

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
I'm a man who really enjoys his taffy.
---------------------------------------------

InvisibleWise Toad
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: cole2684]
    #15709741 - 01/23/12 11:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:tinfoil:

Offlinedemonofchaos
 User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15709762 - 01/23/12 11:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wise Toad said:

that video is so cool and the end
"and to the united states government you should have expected us"
that sounded so terminator

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: demonofchaos]
    #15709812 - 01/24/12 12:12 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

demonofchaos said:
Quote:

Wise Toad said:

that video is so cool and the end
"and to the united states government you should have expected us"
that sounded so terminator

You can't help but get goosebumps.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleriverdweller
Misanthropic Voyeur
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA Flag
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 4
    #15718496 - 01/25/12 09:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

*sic

--------------------
I'm still here  :wink:

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: riverdweller]
    #15719556 - 01/26/12 03:51 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

How could he have been sentenced to 50 years?  He was just arrested a couple days ago.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #15719579 - 01/26/12 04:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

lol check that guys wiki page dude is such a shady charactor.  One of the many things listed is he bought a company and said he was going to invest 50 million into it, then the shares went up and he sold it right away and profited 1.5million and he didn't even have the 50 million to invest lol

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #15720038 - 01/26/12 09:23 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
lol check that guys wiki page dude is such a shady charactor.

Yea I saw that.  I can't decide if he is some kind of internet villian or just a douche.

Invisibleriverdweller
Misanthropic Voyeur
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA Flag
    #15720143 - 01/26/12 10:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
I'm still here  :wink:

Edited by riverdweller (01/26/12 10:09 AM)

InvisibleKEEPYOURAIDSAWAY
off road unicyclist
Male

Loc: vt Flag
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15720798 - 01/26/12 01:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Soldier of Fortune said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

have the real deal

:curbyourenthusiasm::curbyourenthusiasm::stanhopefacepalm:

--------------------
BUSHRAT DOES NOT SOW

InvisibleAcidMonster
Mindful Warrior
Loc: OR
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: KEEPYOURAIDSAWAY]
    #15727943 - 01/28/12 02:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I wonder if any anonymous members browse this site at some point :strokebeard:

I have heard some fairly brutal stories of their work when they revolt, much more than simply closing down websites. I will try and find some links. I'm sure it's all on wiki leaks.

--------------------

:sunny::peace::sunny::

Edited by AcidMonster (01/28/12 02:06 AM)

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: riverdweller]
    #15727950 - 01/28/12 02:08 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

riverdweller said:
*sic

it's easy to see what we're being told to fear the most.

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15728215 - 01/28/12 04:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

these anonymous are all just dorks. watching anime and eating panda express, then protest the scientologists/government by hacking websites and wearing masks. whooo hooo.

goosebumps? really? haha

Offlinekiss_the_sky03
human being
 User Gallery

Loc: where I want
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: MycoCakeEater] * 1
    #15728545 - 01/28/12 08:58 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MycoCakeEater said:
these anonymous are all just dorks. watching anime and eating panda express, then protest the scientologists/government by hacking websites and wearing masks. whooo hooo.

goosebumps? really? haha

I'd be willing to bet those anonymous dorks have accomplished a hell of a lot more than anyone on the shroomery has/will accomplish :huxleyfacepalm:

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Internet Strikes Back: Anonymous Takes Down DOJ.gov, RIAA, MPAA Sites To Protest Megaupload Seizure [Re: kiss_the_sky03]
    #15730165 - 01/28/12 04:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

your starting to become transparent abort abort!

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals