Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecheech101
most likely alittle hazy

Loc: The Dark Side of the Moon
syringe company
    #1566527 - 05/21/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i ordered a syringe before i descovered the shroomery. is this a reputable source??? www.triplehelixshroomery.com

--------------------
"Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: syringe company [Re: cheech101]
    #1566545 - 05/21/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Triplehelixshroomery is a joke, never, ever order from that bastard again... almost as bad as the Keeper.
He steals pictures from other vendor's sites, sells honey-water for $25 a pint!

Buy from the vendors here, they are reputable and reasonable.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinecheech101
most likely alittle hazy

Re: syringe company [Re: daba]
    #1566630 - 05/21/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

what the fuck, so you mean the jars my friend inoculated arent going to work???

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: syringe company [Re: daba]
    #1566819 - 05/21/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

That isn't true. Man you guys post so much shit about triple helix shroomery, have any of you been ripped off from them yet? I mean come on, my friends have ordered from them and they have grown fine shrooms from them. So give the biz a break.
Cheech101, when you get the syringe and your research comes out positive give back to the community and just post some good words about triple helix.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: syringe company [Re: ]
    #1568158 - 05/22/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

have any of you been ripped off from them yet?

At least three Shroomery sponsors have been ripped off from this scammer not to mention the unauthorized use of Shroomery in his title.

He promotes his spores for "illegal drug" purposes which instantly deems his entire stock "paraphernalia" and will for sure attract extra *bonus* attention from DEA and similar like-minded agencies.

He has purchased syringes from Shroomery vendors just to double or quadruple the price and resell them on his site.

Lets see:

Liar

Thief

Dangerous website with highly irresponsible marketing practices.

Great vendor? Sure man, whatever.

:mad:

Edited by boxtop703 (05/22/03 06:18 AM)

OfflineNFNF
omghi2u
Re: syringe company [Re: boxtop703]
    #1569024 - 05/22/03 11:47 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"Triple Helix has closed it's doors"

don't gotta worry any more. :tongue:

--------------------
sup d00dz

OfflineTwista
Fire it up
Male

Loc: Central Florida
    #1569184 - 05/22/03 12:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Why dont you sell syringes boxtop? Maybe you do but I dont see them on your site.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: syringe company [Re: NFNF]
    #1571582 - 05/23/03 05:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

"Triple Helix has closed it's doors"

don't gotta worry any more. :tongue: 

Most likely it was because of the way he sells...on ebay he had 'magic mushroom grow kits'....complete with instructions, and a free syringe of your choice from his site....this was until sometime this month... what a moron....

Prisoner#1 

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: syringe company [Re: ]
    #1571758 - 05/23/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

That isn't true. Man you guys post so much shit about triple helix shroomery, have any of you been ripped off from them yet? I mean come on, my friends have ordered from them and they have grown fine shrooms from them. So give the biz a break.
Cheech101, when you get the syringe and your research comes out positive give back to the community and just post some good words about triple helix.

They arent always talking about the delivery of products...not always, someone I knew purchased from them several months ago...ordered a complete grow kit, he and I broke down the prices of every thing in his kit and and figured out that he could have saved enough if he had purchased everything individualy about $30..thats not that much....but he got one of the larger kits...caterpillar or something and what wasnt included in the savings was enough left over material to make 3 more runs....so basicly...he could have bought everything including the pressure cooker for what he had paid for on one kit...

dude was just a rapist...he fed on the people that just werent aware if other options....hell....I'm overpriced on some of my goods, on par with every one on others and a little lower on a few....but when asked...I'll tell you where a better deal is on something...there are some of the items that these guys make no money on....

Myco Supply...quite a few products because of the large line they carry they make almost nothing from....but they sell these products because it gives them a well rounded product base. if you get killer deals on a few less expensive items then you will be apt to return, for more items....the money is made from customer satisfaction and the repeat business it brings and from referals by those customers... The vendors here have a very loyal client base and you will find very few that are not happy with the level of service these guys give....To be honest, I have bout a few things from many of them that I just couldn't obtain elsewhere and in some cases could but at higher prices...but what has always impressed me is they way they take care of their customers....

I refer alot of business to them, many are people that have made purchase through one of my sites, I have them as loyal customers as do these guys... and some see me as a competitor to them....I'm not...I dont even come close in this field, and it's been at least 20 years since I've seen the level or quality of service they provide...and I'm sure it will be some time before I come across it again...

Tripple helix....well, I would have been dissapointed in the orders had I ever made them, a few people I have talked with were....but if you charge 2-3 times more than the others in your field you'll not make much and it's hard to keep a place going that works in the red. If I never made a penny from the patrons of the shroomery ( and I havent made much because of that loyalty ) it wouldnt hurt me financialy and wouldn't bother me a bit as a business man because they have earned client base they've established. No one can touch that.

Being reputable means more than just having a reputation....it means you bust your ass to deserve the title and then you work it off to keep it. I didnt see or hear of an 'educated' consumer having a pleasant experience with Tripple Helix, but I have heard of some unpleasant ones that were unresolved and some that were handled...and several that just got ignored....after a couple of evasive answers from THS a few weeks after he 'arrived' I felt I would be better off placing money elsewhere, I havent gotten that from anyone here and very rarely outside of a few crooks here and there, just a few months ago I recieved a similar but more informed and much 'slicker' reply to a couple of questions, had I not known better I would have gotten the impression he was suggesting illegal activities....I just didnt care for the way it sounded, I may have read into it something that wasnt there.... I have sent messages to a few other vendors and implied something illegal...I got shut out cold, I think one had even blocked the email I had sent from....

These guy are serious about their business, they stand firmly behind the products they sell when they are used for their intended purpose and I am quite impressed by the way they handled telling me to do something really 'uncomfortable' to myself and they would choose not to do business with me. I would have been quite blunt had I been in the situation.

I had sent cash to a few of the spore vendors and upon seeing the shipping address as a Ca. or Ga address I had cash returned, on occasion with a 'sorry we cant accept the liability' and Granola...sent cash to 8 different vendors, out of those 5 returned the cash 4 of those are sponsors or were...and the others were pretty well known but 1 kept the money, the other sent a product...Strangely enough, tripple helix sent a print. These people have earned my respect and admiration...Tripple helix stayed put because of the way he 'phrased' some things, to granola and me...he actualy made me worry a little and I gotta say I was suprised that he did last this long....

I'm not sorry to see him go, I just hope *he* decided to leave as opposed to being removed. I dont like it when people take advantage of those that dont have sufficient knowledge...I dont like people that have unethical buisness practices, a sort of 'lead' people to do things they wouldn't normaly do. I have no real concern for ripoffs and theives and little respect for those that are just in it for the money and could care less about the customers they *serve*, because it's those customers that feed them and you build a reputation quickly as being the wrong guy to deal with if you are anything but honest with your customers. You run short of options really quickly if you are less than honest.

Most of the rip off artists that have been through here have gone just as quickly... a few that have gone were not ripoffs, they just had no clue how difficult it is to try and build a clientelle and how hard it is to search for new and inovative products and to be on top of their game...they were good people and had their priorities in the right place but really were meant to do other things.

Tripple helix...was a rip off artist...not because he stole from a few people, but because he took advantage....TLG, Myco-Supply, The Hawks Eye, The Lil Shop, Micron Magic, Spore Works, and though I havent done business with them yet, I have heard great things about them, I have had the chance to use the products they carry and was very pleased, Myco-Bag... I stand behind the products they sell...I know they do, I've tested it...and their honesty. I stand behind them because of their commitment....I can say nothing but good things about these companies...especialy because I was refused sales in several instances, it speaks for their integrity....

Prisoner#1

support these guys....they help to keep this place going...and if they can't serve you...remember, it's their ass on the line....they would loose a lot more than any of us would....

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#1571832 - 05/23/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm with boxtop....the guy is a thief and a bum.

We dont need those kinds around here !!!

As always....honesty is the best policy.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinecheech101
most likely alittle hazy

Re: syringe company [Re: ralphster44]
    #1572618 - 05/23/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

amen

--------------------

OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Loc: The 666th Plane of HELL
Re: syringe company [Re: cheech101]
    #1614062 - 06/06/03 05:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

https://www.linkpointcart.net/cgi-bin/cart.cgi

Is this guy just fucking stupid or what?????????????? :mad:

NFNF I thought you said he was "out of business"...........guess not!WTF??????????

--------------------

Offlinemadhatter250
Stranger

Re: syringe company [Re: Amanita_Dreamer]
    #1623805 - 06/10/03 02:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for that novel "Prisoner". I've used my whole box of tissues.
You guys spend all your time hating and not doing much research. The truth is -none have you have ever dealt with me and you can't find one person that has that can say something negative. Except maybe one of the vendors of your that ripped ME off. I just think it's funny how all this can come from a bunch of pictures.
and, Cheech...please tell the people if you have any problems with my service....

Offlinecheech101
most likely alittle hazy

Re: syringe company [Re: madhatter250]
    #1626605 - 06/11/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Its been over 3 weeks, two of the 6 jars have colonization.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag