Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
Someone tell me if this sounds like a proper way....
    #1566659 - 05/21/03 06:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Im going to be ordering the creeper strain for my first time and a hawaiian strain also just for backup. Im looking for someone more advanced to tell me if this sounds like the good direction to be going into to a successful attempt.

For the jars / substrate I will need...
Verm, brown rice flour, water, no-shoulder canning jar's.

Preperation would include washin area down with warm water and antibacterial soap, clean clothes, windows closed, lysol sprayed everywhere, gloves.
I do the mixture for that and then wrap the top in 2-3 layers of tinfoil and get a Pressure Cooker out and make sure I use that correct. They should be steralized now and then I insert 1-2cc of spore's per jar.Put a top on the jar's weather it be seran wrap or the lid's etc. They then go into a terrarium which is constructed as....
Large tupperwear container with 2 inch of perlite and 1/4th inch of water at all times in at the bottom, chickenfence for jar's to stay on that rests roughly a inch or two above the perlite /water mix. The top of the tupperwear container would then be sealed with seran wrap and just kept humid and at constant temprature while jar's iconolate.
Once brown spots appear I would empty the cakes and place them into the terrarium now in open air. Any green or black molds or fungus infested jars would be thrown out.

The terrarium then just needs to be aired out 2-3x a day while keeping a high humidity leval and constant temp. Shrooms will appear as they grow. Twist them off and immedietly dry them and then place jar's on the perlite /water mixture for one day then back on the rack to produce more. Does this sound like the correct sterile way?

Thanks in advance.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFallenShroom
Shagadelic

Re: Someone tell me if this sounds like a proper way.... [Re: factory81]
    #1566701 - 05/21/03 07:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Some what no need to have perlite in your chamber during the weeks of incubation also should have some what of a warmer environment for the jars like mid 80's so when you birth and place in your Tupperware container with perlite you will achieve a temperature drop around 10 degree's

--------------------

OfflineMAGICSNOOP
mob boss
Loc: bud park
Re: Someone tell me if this sounds like a proper way.... [Re: FallenShroom]
    #1566742 - 05/21/03 07:19 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

damn u trying to fruit the shit while still incubating lol ur on the right track u got a set up though for a jar ready to be birthed just make the sterile jars inoclate them with yes 1 to 2 cc and wait 2 weeks no need fore all that work just yet right now all u need is the sterile jars and ur syringes for the next 2 weeks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation