Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: K Y L E]
    #15650360 - 01/11/12 02:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Not regularly enough. :frown:

That could change tho, and probably will if and when I get more money, another job, etc. Y'know, all the shit that usually keeps people from doing things.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheGreenManalishi
Black Holes in the Sky
Male User Gallery

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15651038 - 01/11/12 04:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I wish i could do the whole "trip once every month or two" shabang, but its just so damn hard not to eat acid when yiu have lots of it

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------                     
"LSD burst over the dreary domain of the constipated bourgeoisie like the angelic herald of a new psychedelic millennium. LSD demonstrated, even to skeptics, that the mansions of heaven and gardens of paradise lie within each and all of us."
- Terence McKenna

Offlinefuck you
Stranger

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: TheGreenManalishi]
    #15651098 - 01/11/12 04:46 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

if I had a sheet of good acid, every week.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: fuck you]
    #15651113 - 01/11/12 04:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've always said that too much free time, too few responsibilities, and unlimited access to your favorite psychedelic drugs can spell trouble.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15651410 - 01/11/12 05:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenManalishi said:
I wish i could do the whole "trip once every month or two" shabang, but its just so damn hard not to eat acid when yiu have lots of it

Shit bro learn some self control, it makes things work a lot more smoothly :grin:

You don't know the joy of finding LSD, finding out that it is bomb...then keeping it around for years and years...its the best feeling of all! Then when you meet a friend down the line, you start talking dose, and they say something along the lines of "I wish I could have tried / could get some LSD, I just want to trip"...then you bust out the classical old LSD and blow their minds :wink:

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I've always said that too much free time, too few responsibilities, and unlimited access to your favorite psychedelic drugs can spell trouble.

You should add being straight up irresponsible to the list.

An irresponsible individual with a shit load of drugs is dangerous.

A responsible individual with a shitload of drugs is your close ally :stoned:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Offlinehoopyfrood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15651413 - 01/11/12 05:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

If I have weed, I'll smoke it whenever I have time (which is usually everyday after work/uni). I find that it's easy to form a habit with, and easy to waste a lot of time with. I noticed that, when I stopped smoking, I would often dream about smoking (even if I hadn't smoked in months). It was interesting, and a little concerning.

In any case, I've stopped pursuing weed.

The only other drugs I "do" would be mushrooms and LSD. I started just over 2 years ago and have since done acid probably 10 times and mushrooms once. I'll probably do mushrooms a few more times. Heavy doses at that. But I'm starting to realize how even a little binge on these drugs can have a negative effect. The only thing that I've gotten out of psychedelics has come over the course of 6+ months of reflection upon my experiences. They've given me a new and interesting perspective on life, but I'm not sure how much of that perspective is from the psychedelics and how much is simply from myself developing.

Quote:

joemolloy said:

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Great post, LongStrangeTrip.

I had two years of weekly use and I've written extensively about how it fucked me up.  I got wrapped up in the philosophical pretzels, the constant metaphorical thinking, and the idea that I was learning, becoming somehow enlightened.  In addition I began to cultivate my own narcissistic, solipsistic spirituality.  Strange fucking shit, until I snapped out of it.  Reading psychedelic literature, listening to psychedelic lectures, participating in these forums all reinforce and cement those screwball delusions.  My Mom talked sense into me and showed me how retarded I had become.

So I slowed down a lot.  I stopped with the weekly ayahuasca trips and started spacing my trips out sometimes two months apart.  The mind is resilient and bounces back.  My posts here were cathartic and helped me unpack and study who I became during my psychedelic orgy.  When I trip now, I understand it is for pleasure and no longer bullshit myself with the mind games that can never be won.

Still, I feel myself slipping back into old habits lately.  I want to trip every weekend again.  I wonder what impact the drugs will have on me now that I'm in a more rational and logical frame of mind.  I suspect it might fuck me up in other ways though.  I notice an increase in metaphorical thinking where I make strange connections when sober.  I guess I'll be very aware and do my best to limit my usage so as to not trip every Saturday.

I'm actually really glad you posted this. I hadn't been planning to trip that often, but reading that makes me feel like I shouldn't trip as often as I'd like.

OfflineCaptainAhab

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: hoopyfrood]
    #15651900 - 01/11/12 07:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Mushrooms 1-2 times per year. That's it.

If I wanted to do it more, maybe I would.

As it is, I use them to figure out more about myself, and about life.

It's not what I'd call "fun." I think about important things, and use them to examine reality, and gain perspective.

I'm planning to do mescaline, eventually. I really haven't set a date. When I do, it will be for a similar purpose as to what I use psilocybin for.

Once you start using these "drugs" as tools, you'll understand that you need less of them to serve their purpose. That, and your interest in things like marijuana, alcohol, and bad habits (other drugs, included) will diminish.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies