Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineK Y L E
RIP DS DL FB GM
Male

Loc: Snowy mountain top Flag
how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics?
    #15644003 - 01/10/12 07:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i eat acid about two to four times a month, for the past 3 to 4 months, taking about 3-5 hits every time. I rarely do mushrooms, even with the cheap price and their even chocolates, but they just get me all twisted in a way i don't much like.. and never tried DMT.

how often do you indulge?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheDrake
Male User Gallery

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: K Y L E]
    #15644089 - 01/10/12 08:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms: 3-4 times a year.
DMT: once every few weeks
weed: every day
something Ive never done before: about as soon as i get it and have free time.

--------------------

Edited by TheDrake (01/10/12 10:27 AM)

Offlinemundane
Comfy in Nautica

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: TheDrake]
    #15644153 - 01/10/12 08:52 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Weekly.  Usually mushrooms, sometimes acid or mescaline, sometimes other things added in to mix it up.  I find shrooms much easier than acid.

--------------------
:mushroom2: Tips for a good trip :mushroom2:

drink me

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: mundane]
    #15644326 - 01/10/12 10:11 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms: 4-5 times a year, though I'll get in a groove for a while and then take a loooong break

DMT: probably 6 times a year, but same thing, I'll get into a groove and binge on changa for a while and then lay off for a while.

LSA: just trying to get the technique and source right at the moment, but it has potential for me to do it a lot more often.  When done right this is right in between weed and shrooms, but seems easier to avoid the dark side and just have a euphoric trippy evening or day.  If I get it right I'm thinking this will be my most frequent psych, like once or twice a month.

Weed: several times a week

Have never had the pleasure of LSD or Mescaline yet, but I just don't have that kind of free time or time away from the family these days, so it isn't likely to happen any time soon.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: gornyhuy]
    #15644478 - 01/10/12 10:54 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms about every few weeks/once a month
DMT- between a few times a week to a few times a month
mesc every month or two

--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Edited by Mr.PhilCybin (01/16/12 06:34 PM)

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#15646092 - 01/10/12 04:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

K Y L E said:
i eat acid about two to four times a month, for the past 3 to 4 months, taking about 3-5 hits every time. I rarely do mushrooms, even with the cheap price and their even chocolates, but they just get me all twisted in a way i don't much like.. and never tried DMT.

Have you done that for a long period of time? Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I went through a nearly two year phase of a similar pattern of eating doses. Idk how I feel about it :shrug:. Its not like it "fucked me up" or something stupid like that, but it certainly made me more of an introvert, negatively affected some relationships I had with people. Just wondering if you have any sort of shared experience in that regard. I feel like I have also eaten so many different psychedelics with such frequency in the past, that I have some pretty prominent visuals pretty much 24/7. Once again, its really not all that negative, and I seem to like it for the most part (:lmafo:), but it does not feel necessarily "good" either.

My patterns have changed so much over the years... at some points I was eating mushrooms 4 or 5 times a month with and without other pschyo's, LSD at some points, a few months spent with a whole lot of 2CI and other RC's with great frequency. Idk. I can at least recall my patterns for the last year though :rolleyes:

I have eaten LSD three or four times this past year. Mushrooms, it has been over a year since I have done any. 25X chems I have done three times in the past year. My usage has gone way down. It will happen for you too at some point :stoned:. I have had a gram (less than that now obvi) of DMT that I have not been able to smoke all of in OVER A YEAR. I have literally smoked it 5-6 times in the past two years since I got it :lmafo:. I love it but I feel like I need a month after an experience at least to integrate it all, DMT is a whole other world!

I have done Methylone maybe 8-10 times though as well. Weird hehe. Got some 6APB I am going to try soon as well :grin:

And of course smoke cannabis every day :stoned:

Mr.Philcybin:
Quote:

DMT a few times a week

really?! How long have you been using it like that? Smoked I assume correct? Do you ever do it orally w/ maoi inhibitor?

I feel like tons of pschyo's lead you to being very overly analytical about everything, at least that's what happened to me over the years, personally. At a certain point I just had to step back and take it easy, I just felt like I was driving myself nuts, or at least spending so much time analyzing every aspect of my life that I was forgetting about things that were important :smirk:

Anyone ever feel like that, who uses pschyo's very often?

:peace::gd_icon:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #15646270 - 01/10/12 05:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Great post, LongStrangeTrip.

I had two years of weekly use and I've written extensively about how it fucked me up.  I got wrapped up in the philosophical pretzels, the constant metaphorical thinking, and the idea that I was learning, becoming somehow enlightened.  In addition I began to cultivate my own narcissistic, solipsistic spirituality.  Strange fucking shit, until I snapped out of it.  Reading psychedelic literature, listening to psychedelic lectures, participating in these forums all reinforce and cement those screwball delusions.  My Mom talked sense into me and showed me how retarded I had become.

So I slowed down a lot.  I stopped with the weekly ayahuasca trips and started spacing my trips out sometimes two months apart.  The mind is resilient and bounces back.  My posts here were cathartic and helped me unpack and study who I became during my psychedelic orgy.  When I trip now, I understand it is for pleasure and no longer bullshit myself with the mind games that can never be won.

Still, I feel myself slipping back into old habits lately.  I want to trip every weekend again.  I wonder what impact the drugs will have on me now that I'm in a more rational and logical frame of mind.  I suspect it might fuck me up in other ways though.  I notice an increase in metaphorical thinking where I make strange connections when sober.  I guess I'll be very aware and do my best to limit my usage so as to not trip every Saturday.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibletrANce
Male

Loc: Florida
    #15646305 - 01/10/12 05:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:
Quote:

K Y L E said:

Have you done that for a long period of time? Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I went through a nearly two year phase of a similar pattern of eating doses. Idk how I feel about it :shrug:. Its not like it "fucked me up" or something stupid like that, but it certainly made me more of an introvert, negatively affected some relationships I had with people. Just wondering if you have any sort of shared experience in that regard. I feel like I have also eaten so many different psychedelics with such frequency in the past, that I have some pretty prominent visuals pretty much 24/7. Once again, its really not all that negative, and I seem to like it for the most part (:lmafo:), but it does not feel necessarily "good" either.

My patterns have changed so much over the years... at some points I was eating mushrooms 4 or 5 times a month with and without other pschyo's, LSD at some points, a few months spent with a whole lot of 2CI and other RC's with great frequency. Idk. I can at least recall my patterns for the last year though :rolleyes:

I have eaten LSD three or four times this past year. Mushrooms, it has been over a year since I have done any. 25X chems I have done three times in the past year. My usage has gone way down. It will happen for you too at some point :stoned:. I have had a gram (less than that now obvi) of DMT that I have not been able to smoke all of in OVER A YEAR. I have literally smoked it 5-6 times in the past two years since I got it :lmafo:. I love it but I feel like I need a month after an experience at least to integrate it all, DMT is a whole other world!

I have done Methylone maybe 8-10 times though as well. Weird hehe. Got some 6APB I am going to try soon as well :grin:

And of course smoke cannabis every day :stoned:

Mr.Philcybin:
Quote:

DMT a few times a week

really?! How long have you been using it like that? Smoked I assume correct? Do you ever do it orally w/ maoi inhibitor?

I feel like tons of pschyo's lead you to being very overly analytical about everything, at least that's what happened to me over the years, personally. At a certain point I just had to step back and take it easy, I just felt like I was driving myself nuts, or at least spending so much time analyzing every aspect of my life that I was forgetting about things that were important :smirk:

i think i kno what your talking about and i have it really bad and my dad asked me a question recently i forgot what it was about but i was to much to the point and analytical and i was not supposed to be like that which gave him a real bad impression. but psychedelics in general have made me so crazy its unbelievable partly cause i hopped in to them so fast and partly i had no idea what the fuck i was getting myself in to. this was last year about 9 months ago when i had my last session that sent me burnt and under per say, but worse than you can imagine. i have not tripped in about 8 months and i dont plan to until im about 30. im 20 now. ill roll tho, and do other shit. 2ci was the drug that did it to me

--------------------

InvisibletrANce
Male

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15646315 - 01/10/12 05:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i also could really use some advice on my situation joemolly. ive wraped my self in quote philosophical prezals and all types of shit. but i got sevearly burnt while in it now i cant get out

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #15646316 - 01/10/12 05:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i trip twice a month on average. i feel comfortable with this consistency

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: trANce]
    #15646390 - 01/10/12 05:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jonathan simon said:
i also could really use some advice on my situation joemolly. ive wraped my self in quote philosophical prezals and all types of shit. but i got sevearly burnt while in it now i cant get out

You have to take a break.  If you smoke weed, I'm sure that exacerbates all of the mental issues.  Like I said, the mind is resilient and will go back to normal or close to normal eventually.  For me, I had to understand that these drugs are not medicine, they are not beneficial, they do not make me think clearer, they do not deepen understanding or broaden perspectives.  They distort, they magnify, they inject delusion, they generate intensely personal euphoria.  We don't suck dick for psychedelics, but the psychological addiction shares a lot in common with other drugs.  These drugs can be dangerous, habit-forming, and quite destructive for some of us.  Realize that, understand it, and accept it if you want a balanced view.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineGarfelt
Dragonslayer
Male User Gallery

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: SleepyE]
    #15646415 - 01/10/12 05:58 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I usually trip when it's available. If I had the money or grew enough to trip every weekend I probably would (or every other) for a while until I felt like taking a break. As it stands I trip usually once or twice every 3 months and that is not enough for me. I am in love with tripping. But then again I have never really had a bad trip. That's where most people I know stop tripping.

--------------------

InvisibletrANce
Male

#15646446 - 01/10/12 06:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

very smart thank you. things i need to know come in my view but i just cant seem to get a grip on any of it. i also cant get a grip on myself and cant act normal ether :o fucking tripping. just the nature of the word discusses me. even without the drugs i really be trippin

--------------------

OfflineK Y L E
RIP DS DL FB GM
Male

Loc: Snowy mountain top Flag
Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: Garfelt]
    #15646452 - 01/10/12 06:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

well in response to lsd "fucking you up" or whatever i think the mind is a very powerful tool, one that which don't fully understand. i believe alot of that to be mental. although back when i ate mushrooms alot i experienced alot of gut-pain but not any change in personality. everyone is different :shrug2:

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: Garfelt]
    #15646463 - 01/10/12 06:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Garfelt said:
I am in love with tripping. But then again I have never really had a bad trip. That's where most people I know stop tripping.

A few bad trips in a row can help disrupt habitual use of the drugs.  Its like repeatedly getting in a fight with Mike Tyson and getting pummeled.  Eventually you just walk away because it hurts too fucking much.

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#15646549 - 01/10/12 06:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

K Y L E said:
well in response to lsd "fucking you up" or whatever i think the mind is a very powerful tool, one that which don't fully understand. i believe alot of that to be mental. although back when i ate mushrooms alot i experienced alot of gut-pain but not any change in personality. everyone is different :shrug2:

"fucked me up" I used in jest man, I was saying that that IS NOT what happened to me at all. That is way to strong of a way to put it. A Heroin habit "fucks you up", not psychedelics :rolleyes:.

At the same time, its good to be able to see behavior that you are exhibiting, than is something other than healthy. I am not saying that is how it shakes down for us all, or that is how it is all the time, but at least for me, I was abusing psychedelics. It was hard for me to admit that :shrug: it took time. I know its odd to see it like that but you can definitely get there, any of us crazy psycho's will tell ya :eek:

It is not "addicting" as are PHYSICALLY addicting drugs, its not as habit forming as those sorts of drugs either, or at least not in anything but the most extreme cases. Having said all that... it is remarkably easy to get crazy with psychedelics, I think because your observations feel so deep and...real. My observations were "real", but they were just as real as realizing that I needed a damned break from them! :rofl:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#15646631 - 01/10/12 06:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

maybe once a month or so at best. DMT with a little more frequency if i have it but at very odd intervals. so far so good

OfflineScarab74
Warminatrix
Female

Loc: Conchs & Coconuts, USA Flag
    #15646692 - 01/10/12 06:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have always been a fan of the monthly "sweeping out the cobwebs."  That frequency has worked for me for almost 20 years.

--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
    #15649224 - 01/11/12 09:10 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:

Mr.Philcybin:
Quote:

DMT a few times a week

Yeah smoked.  I'll cool it after I break through, but so far it's always left me wanting more.  It's so hard to take that third rip while reality is crumbling around you.  :lol:
I think the method of ingestion has me wasting product too.  I need a VG.  I've yet to try oral DMT, but I''d like to.  I really don't have the lungs to smoke that shit all the time.

I really just try to trip as necessary.  Some times I use them more frequently than others.
I certainly think about them often though :shrug:

Edited by Mr.PhilCybin (01/16/12 06:38 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: how regularly do you indulge in psychedelics? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #15650348 - 01/11/12 02:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Not at all anymore. My usage varied over the years from once of twice a week, to once every few months. I feel that I got the most out of it when it was a once every couple or few months kinda thing.

I read a couple of posts saying that abusing pyschedelics doesn't fuck ya up. This is false.  Drugs affect everyone differently, and there are definitely people out there who got "fucked up" from overdoing the psychedelics. This isn't to say that it's common, I'm just saying it happens.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals