Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

delusional glory
    #1563371 - 05/20/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

this is all basically a summary:

I havent tripped since i had a bad trip. A very bad one, i may add; my self disappeared and a sort of interim-person was installed for temporary relief. That bad trip was taken on the brink of suicide, now im returning to it and feel that i will have a sort of "rebirth"- a return to the period before my exorcism, of sorts..

Just so happens that ill be starting a grow soon...

Anyway, I guess im a bit nervous as to what may happen- it will be a bad trip, i know this much, but im locked into a course and don't want to change it either way....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHairyNipple
Mister Clean
Loc: Idaho
Re: delusional glory [Re: ]
    #1563458 - 05/20/03 04:24 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Me too, i had a bad trip on LSA my first time, since then i have really stopped tripping hard, i took 6 seeds my first time, which i wasnt prepared for + the body ache set the stage for a bad trip.

Just know that mood+setting has to do with it, probably now your life has changed, and so has your thinking process, if you noticed or not, it changes with events of your life. I think if your a mature person and responsable, you will have a good time. Focus on the future, and start low.

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1563469 - 05/20/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Then dont do anything yet.

You cant know for sure it'll be a bad trip, enless you stay in that frame of mind. If things are going good dont change them, this is why I've been on a break for awhile.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1563638 - 05/20/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

are you saying that "bad trips" really aren't bad at all? I'll be damned..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: delusional glory [Re: DailyPot]
    #1563642 - 05/20/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you guys misunderstand, things are getting worse daily ( mentally anyhoo ), and the trip would purposefully be the worst experience of my life- not masochism persay, more of a sorrowful duty to who I once was..

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: delusional glory [Re: Strumpling]
    #1563644 - 05/20/03 05:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hrm?
I mean theyre the worst thing imaginable, but >>>I<<< don't fear them either way- i was spawned of desolation and will end in it, but I dont know when that will be

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1563773 - 05/20/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I think tripping in your current state of mind wouldn't be a very self-respectful thing to do. I think you should start trying to find ways to make your life better. Glad to hear the old self has reappeared - that is a start.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1563816 - 05/20/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

so are you afraid of being happy?

does the guilt kick your ass when you're having a good time?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #1564878 - 05/21/03 01:09 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

How much did you eat for your bad trip, where did you trip, what did you do? And also, are you still suicidal?

I always learn a lot from my bad trips, like if I get locked on a bad thought about myself I decide to go and change that part about me so I can have a better trip next time (and be a happier person too!)

--------------------
]

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: delusional glory [Re: Wysefool]
    #1564894 - 05/21/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah that's what's cool about it - I don't think "bad trips" are very bad at all, they just feel bad because oftentimes its yourSELF getting pissed at yourSELF for something lame that you've been doing or something that you feel deep down inside that you should fix but your ego doesn't want to :wink:

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1568300 - 05/22/03 03:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think you've ever really had a real bad trip.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Edited by enotake2 (05/22/03 07:37 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: delusional glory [Re: enotake2]
    #1568855 - 05/22/03 10:14 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

All I'm saying is that " bad trips" are only bad until the trip's over - then in retrospect they're really awesome.

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#1569259 - 05/22/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ah, but my bad trip redefined my reality and kept me up some nights wondering if i was still alive

its been years and only now do i feel the thing may have been remotely ok =p

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1569548 - 05/22/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

lol and you're not impressed/in awe that several tiny shroomies did that to you?

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#1569770 - 05/22/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

im impressed, but not quite enough...
they wouldnt be doing any of that w/o my brain

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1571775 - 05/23/03 09:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

your brain wouldn't be doing any of that w/o the shrooms

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds