Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: anyone ever tripped in school"? [Re: smkingjoker]
    #1563196 - 05/20/03 02:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'd never trip at school - what a fucking complete waste of psychedelics that would be, sitting there goin "shit do they know? shit do they know? shit shit shit shit shit they know.. shit when are they going to break down and start laughing at me shit shit do they know? shit shit shit shit they know"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: Brugman]
    #1563359 - 05/20/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It fucks up YOUR trip.
I tripped on DXM in school and it was great :smile:
Don't speak for everybody. 

We dont ,we're giving our advise.
Plus dxm 'trip' is a bit different from a real trip

OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

#1563867 - 05/20/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

One of my friends took 1/2 of a chocolate mushroom bar at school. Never tripped before. I told him to wait til he got home to eat it, but he could not hold off. I saw him in the hall the next break, and I didn't even have to speak to him to know he ate it. He was telling me the wall was breathing, he had to sit on his hands to keep from moving around. And he had to sit in the front row while the teacher was lecturing. Not my ideal trip....

^Oh yea, this was 10th grade^

Edited by TrAnCyNuGz (05/27/03 05:01 PM)

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: TrAnCyNuGz]
    #1563988 - 05/20/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

lol
Thats why I desided I wasn't going to sell chocolate shrooms in school. I knew people would think they could handle it, get caught, and tell on me in a sec :tongue:

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: DailyPot]
    #1564179 - 05/20/03 09:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i would trip in school, some friends of mine have and they have been fine, just make sure its a lower dosage, so you dont trip out too much but have enough to havea good time

--------------------

OfflineMykeOfile
stranger thanmost
Loc: behind the bookshelf
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: kristina420]
    #1564479 - 05/20/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

the first time i dosed acid was in ninth grade, and my school was so ghetto that there was like a waiting list for In School Supension, so like 10 after i got to class and about 40 after i had dosed they called for me to go down there and serve my time for this fight id been in like a month and 1/2 earlier, spend 80% of my first halucinogenic experience in a fucKing cubicle with a bunch of ghetto ass hoodlums in the basement of a junior high school :shocked:

--------------------
u know it aint funny when u aint got no money and the clock strikes 420 and u wanna get high
~Kottonmouth Kings

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: MykeOfile]
    #1564782 - 05/21/03 12:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

At school I've tripped on Acid, DXM, and E

Acid I did twice, the first time was pretty fun, I dosed in my first class, skipped my second class and came back for my third. I had fun but I got called out to select my courses and was soo confused! I just sat there like uhhhhhh ummmmm I don't know! The lady would have to give me 2 choices and have me pick one. Then I asked a question about some volunteer work at the aquarium and she had the vice-principal come over to explain it! I can't fucking believe I didn't get caught!

On the second time I went to this "rodeo" which is basically one person from every grade comes up to compete in events and the loser has to do a dare (like eat dog-food, a worm, stuff like that.) I ended up not having fun because we had to sit down the entire time & I couldn't join any events in my condition.

DXM is a good drug to do in school at like level 2 IMO, the only problem is the nausea. I found that it let me just have fun and took away my inhibitions and also just added variety to school, but the first time I did it I got sick and that was NOT fun!

E I thought was pretty boring, I think this E had a lot of speed in it or something though because I wasn't getting visuals or anything (could have been because I railed 1/2 and ate 1/2). I was talking more but of course speed does that. Everybody noticed I was fucked up because my pupil took up like my whole eye. In retrospect this one was sooo dumb, especially since it was my first time.

Just don't waste your good drugs @ school, unless you have really fun classes all day or something.

--------------------
]

OfflineOKKuato
Amazon BasinRepresentative

Loc: A small planet in the esc...
    #1565081 - 05/21/03 06:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The worst part about taking a drug like mushrooms or acid at school is the fact that you could become very disruptive to the classroom. If you want to fuck up your chance to learn something, that is fine, but do it on your own time. Causing problems and potentially fucking up someone else's chance to learn something, is nothing short of negligent. Have some respect for yourself and those around you. Actions such as these cause the education system to spend more time and money on disruptive losers rather than on the students that are there to learn something. If you want to do drugs during school hours, just skip school; you aren?t doing anybody, including yourself, any good by being there while all messed up anyway.

Peace
OKKuato

--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: OKKuato]
    #1566822 - 05/21/03 05:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I think most people would prefer to just skip school but when you do you get phonecalls home!

--------------------
]

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #1566925 - 05/21/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This kind of thing is why there is such negetive publicity about drugs, just think if your trip goes seriously wrong how the media would portray it:

"student taken to hospital after freaking out on illegal drug"

Every action a drug user makes in their life either contributes to laws that keep drugs illegal, or they make smart choices that help our cause to legalize drugs.

Which do you think doing drugs in school does?

Consequences, not just a fun word to say when you grow up.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #1567223 - 05/21/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Oh I'm sorry, I was on a Fake DXM Trip.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#1567439 - 05/21/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I have numerous times on DXM and i had a shit load of fun each time...but i was never paranoid cause i didnt worry bout getting busted...never did too much till i did get busted for having a pipe...now next time i get caught w/ anything i get expelled so i dont trip in school and dont bring bud or pipes to school that much anymore..my school is getting so SKETCH, its gay each year the freshman are dumber and dumber and do stupider and stupider things and they are getting busted left and right...My school used to be chill as fuck.

And when my bro was a freshman in high school he ate a phatty 8th of shrooms before school and then 2nd hour he started freaking out hardcore cause it was his first time and he screamed something real loud and ran out of class...he ran to the office and called my mom saying he wasnt feeling good and then she picked him up and he just layed in bed till he was better.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Edited by YouEnjoyMyself (05/21/03 09:19 PM)

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
Re: anyone ever tripped in school"? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1567640 - 05/21/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

damnn, I guess your bro was lucky as fuck then huh? Can't believe he got past your mom when he was so tripped out!!! how did that work? Or did she find out?

Offlinepsilo9com
Koh Koh Gadget

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: cube421]
    #1567798 - 05/21/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I smoked weed in high school once and someone narced on me and i got arrested and had an ACOD for a year. Not worth it, honestly.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1567803 - 05/21/03 11:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

when I first started eating acid I would trip in school, it made me super motivated to get shit done, I was seeing the 'big picture' and whatnot. Of course, I'd just eat one or at the most two sugar cubes... really, I think that it's a way better idea to go to class tripping than really stoned, (which I did all the time in high school and continue to do far too often in college) everything is so interesting, and you're wide awake. just don't eat too much and make sure to trip on test days too, you know state dependent memory can trip you up.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlinebeam
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: Wysefool]
    #1579721 - 05/26/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Visuals on E!... not on mdma which is proper E.

OfflineGolem
Dirt Monster
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: beam]
    #1580075 - 05/26/03 11:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

One of my cousins's ex-friends took some valium pills in school once. He walked around the halls until a teacher found him.
they took him to the hospital and pumped his stomach because he couldn't even talk to them. stupid kid.

--------------------
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.

OfflineMorrisons_Lament
Lunatic
    #1580940 - 05/27/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I've gone to school on shrooms a few times. The first time I had been tripping hard during the night after taking a few grams just as  I came home from some dance, not the best idea but I was on speed anyway and couldn't sleep.

So when I noticed it would soon be time for school and I was still feeling quite weird, I decided to eat a few more grams (even though that wouldn't bring me back to the same peak obviously) and go see if I could handle it.

I ended up going too early and spent like half an hour wandering the halls trying to explain myself to the people that knew me. Everyone was really hung over from the dance the night before, so it wasn't considered strange that I was feeling dazed (everyone knew I was a drug fiend anyway). I eventually went to one class, laughed most of the time and didn't do anything but stare at people and things. Thankfully the teacher didn't like to talk to me (I'm "argumentative") and thus didn't  ask me any questions. My friends sent me home, though, because it was becoming apparent that I couldn't form sentances correctly.

The other couple of times I tried it I was not as dazed, but the weirdness always got to me. The whole idea of school was just the most hillarious thing ever, and I was trying to explain to people: "Like, you take all the kids, put them in a building with some bitter old person who makes minimum wage and then tries to explain the entire body of knowledge that a human being requires to function in the period of about 6-12 years depending on how long you can take it.... Then someone writes on a piece of paper how good a person you are, and you show it to rich people who give you money according to what it says... isn't that weird?"

I always leave before classes are over, the point of school is just totally lost on me when I'm tripping :wink:

--- G.

--------------------
"The imposition of stigma is the commonest form of violence used in democratic societies."
-- R.A. Pinker

Invisiblemez
:sub:phonique

Loc: kingdom gone
    #1581665 - 05/27/03 01:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i personally have never tripped at school, but a friend of mine has tripped off 2 blotters at school...it was about the only time we've been able to find cid in these parts. a friend of mine purchased 2 tabs out in the smoking area and immediately takes both of them. the guy he bought it off of had the most astounded look on his face and asked my buddy if he was sure he wanted to be taking them at school. so anyways, needless to say, my friend isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. he didnt seem to be doing too bad, he didnt go to any classes that day, he pretty much just hung around outside for the most part.

--------------------
|you must be mistaken my darling - this is not the prelude to a kiss|

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: mez]
    #1582437 - 05/27/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I always went to school high. Just sit at the back and chill, especially in chillen classes. I know guitar was sick becuase we used to always do sick solo's and what not. Weed enhanced my playing ability.
On shrooms or something like that? I wouldnt waste them. It'd be better to trip in the comfort of your own home, or in the forest or something. School would be trippy, but save them for something better.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag