Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Synthetic urine won!!
    #15628044 - 01/06/12 11:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So I thought my pre-employment drug test was coming today, but it got put off until next week due to me dodging paperwork.

Now I have two options, and one problem. The only thing in my piss is benzos, and I found out last night that just stopping intake was not an option, after I started getting tunnel vision and my hands started going numb - so I continued my 1-2mg regiment last night despite the test.

So I've heard a lot of mixed responses from my irl people, and I need some shroomer input - what do you think I should take?

On one hand, I'm perscribed anxiety meds, but not specifically benzos, and might be able to plea my case if I fail that panel on a drug test. However, if they extended the test to look for that, they'll probably nail my ass to the wall for it.

However, with synthetic piss, there is a ton of shit that can go wrong. Heating problems, keeping everything hidden, etc. They definetely will not detect xanax, but I'm really worried about it being fake piss.

What do you guys think? I have a bottle of Stinger BuzzKiller 5X and a bottle of QuickFix 5.7.

What would you take? Would you try to flush benzos or cover your tracks with fake piss?
What would you use?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/06/12 11:04 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Edited by c1dh3d (01/21/12 10:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBeefy1
GONE

Loc: around
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: c1dh3d]
    #15628148 - 01/06/12 11:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

no contest.

No magic drink or piss clean has ever been proven to work any better than just drinking water.

Use fake piss.

If you get it the right temperature and they sign off on it you have nothing to worry about.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: Beefy1]
    #15628233 - 01/06/12 11:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Fake piss is your only shot don't trust the drinks trust your gooch.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: gzuf]
    #15628272 - 01/07/12 12:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

A lot of the feedback saying trust the synth piss has come online, and all the scrutiny behind it has come from people who have provably never dealt with this shit, like me.

I appreciate any input you guys can give me, my biggest fear is that the temp strip outside of the bottle wont work, so if anyone could put my thoughts to rest about that, that would be great :smile:

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: c1dh3d]
    #15628276 - 01/07/12 12:06 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I bought Quick Fix off their website, followed their directions exactly and had absolutely no problem at all. Just smuggle that shit under your balls and you're good; you'll laugh at how easy it was afterwards.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: gzuf]
    #15628590 - 01/07/12 02:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If I pass, +5 shrooms for you gzuf (not sure why I spelled that cooch last night) :smile:

Edited by c1dh3d (01/07/12 01:47 PM)

OfflineAtlantic Wind
 User Gallery

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
    #15629754 - 01/07/12 12:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Better yet just find a friend who's clean and give him some $ if he's weird about it, probably alot cheaper than fake piss

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: Atlantic Wind]
    #15629978 - 01/07/12 12:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

maybe you can keep it warm with one of those hand warmers??

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #15630062 - 01/07/12 01:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c1dh3d said:
If I pass, +5 shrooms for you cooch :smile:

Just be sure that the temperature is right.
Learyfan used that method numerous times, and even he fucked it up twice in a row by not getting the temperature right.

Good luck. :salute:

--------------------

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15630067 - 01/07/12 01:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i would just shit in the cup.

instant pass, just say you got confused.

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15630264 - 01/07/12 01:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

jim617 said:
maybe you can keep it warm with one of those hand warmers??

It actually came with a hand warmer and a rubber band, so once you hit the correct temp it will keep it warm.

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Quote:

c1dh3d said:
If I pass, +5 shrooms for you cooch :smile:

Just be sure that the temperature is right.
Learyfan used that method numerous times, and even he fucked it up twice in a row by not getting the temperature right.

Good luck. :salute:

That's my biggest concern, is not hitting that 10 degree window of heat, and I'm guessing urine runs more in the 95-100 degree range as normal body temperature. That is what really, really concerns me.

Not sure why I read gzuf as cooch last night either, no offense intended, I must have been wasted at that point in time :cheers:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #15630348 - 01/07/12 02:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Depends on the test. Some of the newer testing machines can detect synthetic urine.
I wouldn't chance it personally.

I've used these with great success.
More expensive but, guaranteed clean, and real.

And yeah you need to make sure it's 95-100 when you hand them the sample.

--------------------

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15630381 - 01/07/12 02:16 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:awesome:

Yeah the temperature thing is the variable of most concern, it can go wrong the easiest. I wore two pairs of boxers and put the quick fix in between both pairs with the hand warmer after their instructions. This kept warm enough until about an hour or so later during my test. In fact, it was a bit too hot and I waited a bit until my fake piss cooled off a bit.

That being said, I heard if the temp is too low you can rub your hand on your pants really quick and put it on the strip; hence raising the temperature. Honestly though if you do everything exactly like they say you shouldn't have a problem. I have heard of newer tests being able to detect synthetic urine. This worried me because my test was on my local college campus, but it passed no problems. My test was a gas chromatography – mass spectrometry (GC-MS) as well.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

InvisibleBeefy1
GONE

Loc: around
    #15630734 - 01/07/12 04:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The solution to the temperature problem is to do a practice run first.

The quick fix you can heat multiple times. microwave it for like ten seconds, slap a handwarmer on, carry it around taped to your leg for a n hour, check the temp.  Between 90 and 100 and you're good.  warmer is better because you can cool it down a few degrees by swirling it in the cup and blowing on it befo
re you give it to the tester.

every cup Ive ever pissed in had the same cheap temp strip as the bottle of quick fix.  check it with a better thermometer if you don't trust the strip on the bottle.

Or find a doctor to give you a legit prescription for a benzo. 

For a standard pre employment test the fake stuff can't be beat.

Edited by Beefy1 (01/07/12 04:03 PM)

Invisibledtowntoker
gimme a spliff
    #15630759 - 01/07/12 04:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I always have a bottle of fake pee on hand.  I've given about 8 or 9 to friends with surprise drug tests and it always works.  Don't get the cheap shit, make sure it is name brand.

--------------------

Invisible1EyeCries
Paper Weight
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: Beefy1]
    #15630765 - 01/07/12 04:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

exactly what beef1 said. but i would pick up some hot hands hand warmers as the quick fix one isnt that good

you can wear a pair of gym shorts with pockets under your pants, turn them side ways so the pocket hangs between your legs

when you have the cup just hold it in your hand over the temp strip your body and piss temp is the same if your worried

quick fix is the shit, well its the piss...i used to carry it everyday, came in handy when i hurt my back too

shake the quick fix before putting it in the cup, get some bubbles and mix the solution well, nothing to worry about

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #15630852 - 01/07/12 04:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I still have two Vials of Monkey Piss, for when I lived at the SLE I was at a few months ago.

Just knock on wood they don't do Hair Follicle Testing.  They said this was going to be a NIDA 5 PEEPEE TEST.

The funny thing is they Talk about NIDA This and THat.  NIDA is like the national US Organization for DRug testing.

Technically for something to be a NIDA 5 TEST the sample has to be observed going into the collecting cup.  If for whatever reason someone doesn't observe you peeing, with the tip of the pee pee going into the cup; then it's Technically not a NIDA.

I've taken I don't know how many pee test and no one has ever watched me go peepee

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: Its Pat]
    #15631023 - 01/07/12 05:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I do actually have a script to anxiety meds, but not xanax specifically, so I'm thinking maybe I could sneak under the radar by just signing off that I have a script for anxiety meds but I'm not sure what.

However if they are looking for benzos, they will probably nail me if they detect them. I'd just hate to risk fucking up the fake piss thing if they may not be testing for it, or if I could somehow work my way around it.

I just don't know what the best approach is, drug tests fucking suck :frown:

Edited by c1dh3d (01/07/12 05:52 PM)

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
    #15631155 - 01/07/12 05:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The poll: Synthetic Urine vs. System Cleaner - Which one do I use? [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15651978 - 01/11/12 07:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So I took the test, was a 9-panel w / NIT (nitrite level testing in urine), and decided to go with the piss cleaner stinger 5x stuff 90 minutes before piss time, as I just did not feel confident in my ability to hit that narrow window of temperature and smuggle it in correctly without knowing the test facility.

Drank some natural detox tea yesterday to give the cleansing process a kick start, had been 36+ hours since my last benzo when I pissed (and it hurt to make it that far into cold turkey withdrawl), and my pee was almost clear with an extremely light tinge of yellow. So if I passed the not dilluted threshold, I think I just barely passed that bitch.

Still pretty paranoid, but also pretty confident the sample I gave will hold up. I'll let you guys know if I get walked out of work this or next week by security.

On a side note, some guy just before me got busted not getting the temperature on his piss right, this probably would have induced the ultimate panic attack had I decided to go that route - that dude was facepalming with both hands when they sent him packing.

Will report back, hopefully this info helps someone elses paranoia and decision making in the future :thumbup:

Edited by c1dh3d (01/11/12 07:51 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale