Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetoader123
Male User Gallery

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: TheGreenManalishi]
    #16045499 - 04/04/12 09:55 PM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Those look incredible! Not sure why, but just the look of that blotter reminds me of good clean acid. Good to see that there are quality doses still floating around.. It comes and goes where I'm at... recently it's been weak or RC's.. someone needs to start spreading it big time again. Seems to me like it's smaller families producing it atm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Loc: The dream hangar Flag
    #16045564 - 04/04/12 10:08 PM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

very clean

Is acid ever not clean?

But yea, that shit is sweet, the artwork is beautiful. Thats truly the best xmas gift ever. Ur one lucky muthafucka for having the connections to get that shit.

--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Offlinetoader123
Male User Gallery

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #16045594 - 04/04/12 10:17 PM (12 years, 14 days ago)

Acid can feel dirty.. I had a few sheets of those amber gel tabs a few years back and those gave you a pretty sloppy trip.. I still loved it though lol. Never had acid I didn't enjoy, regardless of purity.

OfflineTheGreenManalishi
Black Holes in the Sky
Male User Gallery

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: toader123]
    #16046228 - 04/05/12 01:34 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

I agree with the above post, some acid is better quality than others.
This particular batch have a very very clean trip to them, whereas I have had acid that does not have the same "clean" effect (gives a very uncomfortable and overwhelming body high etc.)

But acid is acid and it is a wonderful substance. I hope I'm lucky enough to find trips as good as these again in the future.
Hoping to get some liquid :laugh:

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------                     
"LSD burst over the dreary domain of the constipated bourgeoisie like the angelic herald of a new psychedelic millennium. LSD demonstrated, even to skeptics, that the mansions of heaven and gardens of paradise lie within each and all of us."
- Terence McKenna

OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: toader123]
    #16046725 - 04/05/12 07:53 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

toader123 said:
Acid can feel dirty.. I had a few sheets of those amber gel tabs a few years back and those gave you a pretty sloppy trip.. I still loved it though lol. Never had acid I didn't enjoy, regardless of purity.

I guess if they weren't tabs. I've never had acid that wasn't in paper form though, save my one sugarcube trip.

Ever consider set and setting? Maybe you felt dirty.

So many people talk about different acid being different, but seriously, there is no molecule that can incidentally come out of the chemistry process that would have similar effects, and who the hell cuts acid with shit?

Idk, I guess I just can't wrap my head around people having dirty acid, like what the fuck, thats like dirty weed.

--------------------

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #16046899 - 04/05/12 09:08 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

EvolveShrooms said:
Idk, I guess I just can't wrap my head around people having dirty acid, like what the fuck, thats like dirty weed.

Bad example...

Anyway, there was a thread here a while back posted by a respected member detailing the subtle differences between different crystal. I doubt I'll be able to find again it but it seemed legit when I first read it.

OfflineTheGreenManalishi
Black Holes in the Sky
Male User Gallery

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: Subconscious]
    #16046982 - 04/05/12 09:40 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Ya chinacat has a thread about it.
There are different types of crystal, some are A LOT more potent than others.
Acid can't necessarily be dirty per se but it can be really low quality

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite”

"LSD burst over the dreary domain of the constipated bourgeoisie like the angelic herald of a new psychedelic millennium. LSD demonstrated, even to skeptics, that the mansions of heaven and gardens of paradise lie within each and all of us."
- Terence McKenna

Offlinexkacellax
Hopeful Scholar
Female

Loc: Southern New Hampshire
    #16047106 - 04/05/12 10:20 AM (12 years, 13 days ago)

I'm not very familiar with acid(although I'd love to be, haha), but I'm going to throw my two cents in and say that with the creation of anything, is the process. Like cooking a good meal; it might be the same dish that you've made, but sometimes, you cooked it a little too long, or added just a little bit extra of something by accident- either way, it's different now, but still the same dish. Y'know? :smile:

--------------------
:alert:BEWARE THE LYME CARRIERS:alert:

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CLOTHES AFTER A HIKE, 1 IN 4 TICKS CARRIES LYME DISEASE AND OTHER VECTOR BORNE ILLNESSES. IF BITTEN, REMOVE TICK WITHOUT SQUEEZING THE BODY, SAVE IT IN A BAG, AND GET TESTED. THE SOONER YOU TREAT LYME, THE LESS SEVERE IT IS.

OfflineTheGreenManalishi
Black Holes in the Sky
Male User Gallery

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: xkacellax]
    #16047988 - 04/05/12 01:33 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Yes you're exactly right.
Acid is acid but it can be made in different ways.
You would definitely be able to tell the difference if you ate a few hits of some lower quality LSD compared to high quality

--------------------

- Terence McKenna

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #16048148 - 04/05/12 02:02 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

I's especially noticeable once you get to higher doses such as 1mg or more.

--------------------

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) And amazing blotter artwork-With Picture [Re: TheGreenManalishi]
    #16048535 - 04/05/12 03:21 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

very nice  :africaface:

--------------------

OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) And amazing blotter artwork-With Picture [Re: TheGreenManalishi]
    #16049410 - 04/05/12 06:37 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

But thats potency, you just get higher, not a different high per se.

--------------------

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) [Re: Subconscious]
    #16049470 - 04/05/12 06:47 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:

Anyway, there was a thread here a while back posted by a respected member detailing the subtle differences between different crystal. I doubt I'll be able to find again it but it seemed legit when I first read it.

a:

Quote:

Mycotopia said:
TYPES OF CRYSTAL

Needlepoint -very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best

White Fluff -Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure

Silver -Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.

Amber -Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.

Lavender -(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.

TJ (tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.

Champagne -(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Half sheet of high quality LSD :) And amazing blotter artwork-With Picture [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #16049633 - 04/05/12 07:14 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

EvolveShrooms said:
But thats potency, you just get higher, not a different high per se.

At those doses if it's impure crystal you get enough of the impurities to affect the trip, creating the dirty feeling. Whereas if it's really pure crystal the cleanliness stands out. Take a 1000mics of lavender, then after your tolerance drops take 1000mics of some fluff. You'll see what I mean then.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds