Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Loc: The dream hangar Flag
Ever See Time Go... Backwards?
    #15624898 - 01/06/12 11:13 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

On my last acid trip I got pretty fuckin high. Anyway I'll save the details but I'll tell ya I got more than I bargained for.

At one point we were all walking my friend to the bus stop before sundown, and as I was walking down the road I noticed a car going forwards, coming towards me, and then suddenly started moving backwards, and so was I!!!! I was watching time go in reverse. Now I'm pretty sure it didn't actually, but it sure as hell felt like it. A hallucination of time or something. Normally we think of sensory hallucinations, but that trip showed me its not just our basic senses that can make shit up when you're tripping that hard.

--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineelgatogordo
weightless

Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #15624941 - 01/06/12 11:21 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds like quite an experience. During my first shroom trip I had this weird feeling that time had went in this huge circle from the beginning of my trip till the end, sort of hard to put into words.

--------------------
"To those who doubt - your wounds will never heal
To those who question my creation - I'm not real"

Offlinespacer
Confusionhathfuckhismasterpiece

Loc: belgium
Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: elgatogordo]
    #15624983 - 01/06/12 11:28 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

During my first acid trip I had a moment of slowmotion. And with my last acid trip it felt like  I was in a time loop

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: spacer]
    #15625151 - 01/06/12 12:02 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

i mena time hasnt gone backwards for me

but the most defining moment on acid i have ever had was one time when i was chillen on my friends backdeck and he was playing music from his room right above us

he played 2 songs at once and didnt even notice it cuz we were waaayyyy fucked up...and the 2 songs fused PERFECTLY, like not even fucking funny

it was that moment that i realized all time had completely stopped and things were frozen in place and time was just stopped...its hard to explain but it was sumthing i couldnt stop thinking about for at least a couple weeks

ive done a lot of acid, but that shit fucked with me hard...def one of my top 3 moments while tripping ever, shit was nuts

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15625414 - 01/06/12 01:13 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

among my loopier hunches is that time (and space) is an artifact or product of biological consciousness. psychs can pluck you out of that mode of perception, so time can run backwards and forwards, go wide running many threads in parallel, take on a perpendicular axis, before collapsing back to the rather dull linear progression of past, present, future we pretend to understand.

the question of "life after death" seems crude and naive to me now. seems more likely that consciousness shifts to a timeless mode than that, for instance, your dead ancestors can be said to experience hours, days, centuries.

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #15625650 - 01/06/12 02:15 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

woah! that sounds trippy as fuck

i havent seen time that fucked up, but there was once walking on the beach and i saw a guy walking his dog, i had alot of tolerance cause i tripped 2 days before so the obvious visuals werent there, but there was still a DEFINATE trip, but watching the dude walk his dog was weird, one moment hed be facing one direction, then suddenly be a different direction, and this would keep happening about a second apart, and hed suddenly be a few feet away from where he was previously walking, reminded me of a kind of special effect youd see in a bad horror movie. definately way more dissociative than psychedelic

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: sailing] * 1
    #15625884 - 01/06/12 03:12 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:
woah! that sounds trippy as fuck

i havent seen time that fucked up, but there was once walking on the beach and i saw a guy walking his dog, i had alot of tolerance cause i tripped 2 days before so the obvious visuals werent there, but there was still a DEFINATE trip, but watching the dude walk his dog was weird, one moment hed be facing one direction, then suddenly be a different direction, and this would keep happening about a second apart, and hed suddenly be a few feet away from where he was previously walking, reminded me of a kind of special effect youd see in a bad horror movie. definately way more dissociative than psychedelic

I've noticed the bit about tolerance as well.  If you're still in that period where tolerance will diminish your trip, and you dose, the visuals seem to be diminished significantly, but you're still feeling it.  It makes it a little bit more sneaky, in my opinion.
:feelsweirdman:

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #15625896 - 01/06/12 03:15 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, definately:
:feelsweirdman:
worst peak ive ever had

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: spacer]
    #15626103 - 01/06/12 04:05 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spacer said:
During my first acid trip I had a moment of slowmotion. And with my last acid trip it felt like  I was in a time loop

Stay out of the time loop on acid. Deja Vu will make you go loopy for a bit whilst tripping. Do things to keep your trip new and exciting and fun!

Time is a hard thing to grasp while tripping. One's perception is always skewed and different from trip to trip. Very interesting to hear about people's experiences with time.

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever See Time Go... Backwards? [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #15626439 - 01/06/12 05:27 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I've experienced this. I've like fast forwarded and rewinded through reality before its hard to explain. High doses of L can do some crazy shit.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience