Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesmkingjoker
Stranger
anyone ever tripped in school"?
    #1558359 - 05/18/03 08:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just wondering if anyone has ever used a hallucinogen in school and what it was like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
Re: anyone ever tripped in school"? [Re: smkingjoker]
    #1558366 - 05/18/03 08:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've tripped in skool a few times, but only on DXM- and I don't recommend it to ANYbody- It was a verrry stupid move on My part to do this at skool.  Surprisingly I never got busted but I also never went above 4Oz.  Getting up 2 flights of stairs was my biggest challenge as you can only imagine!    (The Robowalk and stairs just don't mix  :confused:

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: cube421]
    #1558534 - 05/18/03 10:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol
dont trip in school
you think it'll make school more fun but it actully just ruins your trip
save your shit for after school
if you gotta be on something so be it but not tripping, or rolling

Offlinesmkingjoker
Stranger
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: DailyPot]
    #1558903 - 05/18/03 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah my friend got hella high once in school and ate more shrooms than he meant to....fucked him up pretty bad...he forgot that he went home the day before so in class he thought he had to go home....hella made him paranoid too..

Offlinez3b3d33
Stranger
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: smkingjoker]
    #1559385 - 05/19/03 05:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah lol

at college .... well lets just say my college was right next door to the biggest shrooming field id seen , so soon as it hit season I did most of my lectures for weeks tripping at some level

and yes its a dumb idea :tongue: education always seems a better idea after a few j`s tho :wink:

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
    #1559521 - 05/19/03 09:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it was one of my best trips.. :smile: but keep in mind i go to a 3-hour computer class so i can mess around on the computer whilst tripping. 

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1559849 - 05/19/03 01:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

dont do it. It fucks up the trip, cause you get paranoid, about getting caught. You cant just do what you want either, cause you have to sit and listen. If you start drooling or laughing out loud randomly, what do you think the others will say??!!
Oh, and I bet you cant remember what was dealt with in class either.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1560098 - 05/19/03 03:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The first time I ever ate acid was in public school, High school during my freshmen year.

Biggest mistake of my life...well close to it anyway.

I remember not being my normal self, my ego was being pulled, tested, and abused by the drug (which is a GOOD thing, but NOT when you are in school) and I felt like all the teachers were looking at me.

It was a VERY , VERY scary event in my life. I was extremely paranoid. I thought acid was like marijauna but a little stronger, and those 2 blotter hits really fucked with my perception.

Afterwards I couldnt find my bus (yea i still rode the bus) and got lost in the parking lot...ended up at Chick-fila-...so I begged some dude for a quarter and called my sister to pick me up.

Went straight to my room, stayed up tripping for another 6 hours or so, making it about 12 hours total...and finally passed out asleep.

I would suggest saving your trips for places that you can COMPLETELY let go at. Some people can easily let go and relax in almost ANY public place....the average person can do it some places, some places they cant.

Personally, I have a hard time letting go and triping ANYWHERE but at parks, my neighborhood, and my house.

Know your body, Know your mind, and make educated decisions.

OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1560113 - 05/19/03 03:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I trip in school all the time. In fact I think the best place to trip is in school. I can remember back in elementary when I first dossed.

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1560192 - 05/19/03 03:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The first time I ever ate acid was in public school, High school during my freshmen year.

I was so close to doing this to. Same year and everything, I figured you'd feel high and just see things. Good thing I didn't, after I tryed it I realized how fucked I woulda been had I done it in school.

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
    #1560526 - 05/19/03 05:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have never tripped in school, I think the whole idea of tripping in school is a baaaaad idea in the first place. Whenever i trip i just wanna kick back on my couch with my tv. Tripping at school leaves you open to do stupid shit, or to get busted.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Offlineishotu1
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: Kanibus]
    #1560548 - 05/19/03 05:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i tripped at school when i was in high school. I thought it was hella fun. Although i had complete control of my trip i ate around 3 grams. I did it on a day i didnt really have shit to do on. So i just sat around all day tripped out it was great.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: ishotu1]
    #1561292 - 05/19/03 09:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ive been high in school countless times and i already know that shrooms/lsd is OUT OF THE FUCKING QUESTION

all these sober stupid loud ass high school sutdents would make me go fucking insane and just start tripping out

i remembered once in class high i sorta triggered some mild shroom effects in the back of my mind....the linoleum floor was spinning...and i came up on this funny idea where every person originated from an animal....the people who sorta resembled dogs were dogs in past lives, some were cats, and i just went around labelling everyone DOG, CAT, MOUSE, CAT, AHAH SHE SO LOOKS LIKE A DOG

wateever....shrooms/lsd in school is a NO

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #1561342 - 05/19/03 10:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I did....once! I had to leave it was so bad. My advice is; Don't do it...it's bad!  :shocked: 

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: anyone ever tripped in school"? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1561444 - 05/19/03 10:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Shrooms... I honestly think I could handle in school below the 2.5g level... but after trying Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... I know I'd NEVER get away with acid.

--------------------

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: the free thinker]
    #1561710 - 05/19/03 11:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

OH my god. I will NEVER trip in school again.

Me and 4 friends dropped 2 hits of LSD blotter about 2 weeks ago and went right in. Holy fuck. By 2nd period I was tripping balls while my chem teacher talked about acids and bases(yeah, that was weird) and everytime we saw eachother we burst into laughter. By 5th period we HAD to get the fuck out of there.

So we left. Enjoyed the day, came back, told the nurse we had things we had to do(appts. etc..) and I fucking ran my track meet like a crazy mofo. I had 3 events, all very physically straining...ugh. I'm never doing LSD before school again!!!!

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: flanders53]
    #1561747 - 05/19/03 11:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've done acid in school, just one hit, all my one hit trips before then had been pretty mild, It was actually a pretty nice trip, I dont remember learning anything that day, but hey it was highschool. It really didnt seem like to big of a deal, but I know acid in higher doses could be absolutly horrible. I also rolled in school, and it wasnt too bad either of course there are much better places to dose than school. But a mild trip in school is worth a try atleast once, atleast in highschool.

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Edited by BladeLSD (05/19/03 11:59 PM)

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1561785 - 05/20/03 12:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sophomore year of highschool i bought a green geltab, so i decided to take it at the beginning of last period... we were rollerblading in gym and the acid started doing it's magic toward the middle/end of the period... i had so much energy it was hilarious.

i'd never do it before school, that's just insane! :-D

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: mantis]
    #1563135 - 05/20/03 04:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not saying dont roll in school cuz you might get caught, I'm saying dont do it cuz it would suck ass lol, although you could also get caught.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1563183 - 05/20/03 04:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It fucks up YOUR trip.
I tripped on DXM in school and it was great :smile:
Don't speak for everybody.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1563196 - 05/20/03 04:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'd never trip at school - what a fucking complete waste of psychedelics that would be, sitting there goin "shit do they know? shit do they know? shit shit shit shit shit they know.. shit when are they going to break down and start laughing at me shit shit do they know? shit shit shit shit they know"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: Brugman]
    #1563359 - 05/20/03 05:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

It fucks up YOUR trip.
I tripped on DXM in school and it was great :smile:
Don't speak for everybody. 

We dont ,we're giving our advise.
Plus dxm 'trip' is a bit different from a real trip

OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

#1563867 - 05/20/03 09:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

One of my friends took 1/2 of a chocolate mushroom bar at school. Never tripped before. I told him to wait til he got home to eat it, but he could not hold off. I saw him in the hall the next break, and I didn't even have to speak to him to know he ate it. He was telling me the wall was breathing, he had to sit on his hands to keep from moving around. And he had to sit in the front row while the teacher was lecturing. Not my ideal trip....

^Oh yea, this was 10th grade^

Edited by TrAnCyNuGz (05/27/03 07:01 PM)

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: TrAnCyNuGz]
    #1563988 - 05/20/03 10:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol
Thats why I desided I wasn't going to sell chocolate shrooms in school. I knew people would think they could handle it, get caught, and tell on me in a sec :tongue:

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
    #1564179 - 05/20/03 11:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i would trip in school, some friends of mine have and they have been fine, just make sure its a lower dosage, so you dont trip out too much but have enough to havea good time

--------------------

OfflineMykeOfile
stranger thanmost
Loc: behind the bookshelf
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: kristina420]
    #1564479 - 05/21/03 12:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the first time i dosed acid was in ninth grade, and my school was so ghetto that there was like a waiting list for In School Supension, so like 10 after i got to class and about 40 after i had dosed they called for me to go down there and serve my time for this fight id been in like a month and 1/2 earlier, spend 80% of my first halucinogenic experience in a fucKing cubicle with a bunch of ghetto ass hoodlums in the basement of a junior high school :shocked:

--------------------
u know it aint funny when u aint got no money and the clock strikes 420 and u wanna get high
~Kottonmouth Kings

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: MykeOfile]
    #1564782 - 05/21/03 02:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

At school I've tripped on Acid, DXM, and E

Acid I did twice, the first time was pretty fun, I dosed in my first class, skipped my second class and came back for my third. I had fun but I got called out to select my courses and was soo confused! I just sat there like uhhhhhh ummmmm I don't know! The lady would have to give me 2 choices and have me pick one. Then I asked a question about some volunteer work at the aquarium and she had the vice-principal come over to explain it! I can't fucking believe I didn't get caught!

On the second time I went to this "rodeo" which is basically one person from every grade comes up to compete in events and the loser has to do a dare (like eat dog-food, a worm, stuff like that.) I ended up not having fun because we had to sit down the entire time & I couldn't join any events in my condition.

DXM is a good drug to do in school at like level 2 IMO, the only problem is the nausea. I found that it let me just have fun and took away my inhibitions and also just added variety to school, but the first time I did it I got sick and that was NOT fun!

E I thought was pretty boring, I think this E had a lot of speed in it or something though because I wasn't getting visuals or anything (could have been because I railed 1/2 and ate 1/2). I was talking more but of course speed does that. Everybody noticed I was fucked up because my pupil took up like my whole eye. In retrospect this one was sooo dumb, especially since it was my first time.

Just don't waste your good drugs @ school, unless you have really fun classes all day or something.

--------------------
]

OfflineOKKuato
Amazon BasinRepresentative

Loc: A small planet in the esc...
    #1565081 - 05/21/03 08:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The worst part about taking a drug like mushrooms or acid at school is the fact that you could become very disruptive to the classroom. If you want to fuck up your chance to learn something, that is fine, but do it on your own time. Causing problems and potentially fucking up someone else's chance to learn something, is nothing short of negligent. Have some respect for yourself and those around you. Actions such as these cause the education system to spend more time and money on disruptive losers rather than on the students that are there to learn something. If you want to do drugs during school hours, just skip school; you aren?t doing anybody, including yourself, any good by being there while all messed up anyway.

Peace
OKKuato

--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: OKKuato]
    #1566822 - 05/21/03 07:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think most people would prefer to just skip school but when you do you get phonecalls home!

--------------------
]

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #1566925 - 05/21/03 08:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This kind of thing is why there is such negetive publicity about drugs, just think if your trip goes seriously wrong how the media would portray it:

"student taken to hospital after freaking out on illegal drug"

Every action a drug user makes in their life either contributes to laws that keep drugs illegal, or they make smart choices that help our cause to legalize drugs.

Which do you think doing drugs in school does?

Consequences, not just a fun word to say when you grow up.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #1567223 - 05/21/03 10:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Oh I'm sorry, I was on a Fake DXM Trip.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#1567439 - 05/21/03 11:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have numerous times on DXM and i had a shit load of fun each time...but i was never paranoid cause i didnt worry bout getting busted...never did too much till i did get busted for having a pipe...now next time i get caught w/ anything i get expelled so i dont trip in school and dont bring bud or pipes to school that much anymore..my school is getting so SKETCH, its gay each year the freshman are dumber and dumber and do stupider and stupider things and they are getting busted left and right...My school used to be chill as fuck.

And when my bro was a freshman in high school he ate a phatty 8th of shrooms before school and then 2nd hour he started freaking out hardcore cause it was his first time and he screamed something real loud and ran out of class...he ran to the office and called my mom saying he wasnt feeling good and then she picked him up and he just layed in bed till he was better.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Edited by YouEnjoyMyself (05/21/03 11:19 PM)

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
Re: anyone ever tripped in school"? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1567640 - 05/22/03 12:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

damnn, I guess your bro was lucky as fuck then huh? Can't believe he got past your mom when he was so tripped out!!! how did that work? Or did she find out?

Offlinepsilo9com
Koh Koh Gadget

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: cube421]
    #1567798 - 05/22/03 01:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I smoked weed in high school once and someone narced on me and i got arrested and had an ACOD for a year. Not worth it, honestly.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1567803 - 05/22/03 01:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

when I first started eating acid I would trip in school, it made me super motivated to get shit done, I was seeing the 'big picture' and whatnot. Of course, I'd just eat one or at the most two sugar cubes... really, I think that it's a way better idea to go to class tripping than really stoned, (which I did all the time in high school and continue to do far too often in college) everything is so interesting, and you're wide awake. just don't eat too much and make sure to trip on test days too, you know state dependent memory can trip you up.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlinebeam
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: Wysefool]
    #1579721 - 05/26/03 11:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Visuals on E!... not on mdma which is proper E.

OfflineGolem
Dirt Monster
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: beam]
    #1580075 - 05/27/03 01:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

One of my cousins's ex-friends took some valium pills in school once. He walked around the halls until a teacher found him.
they took him to the hospital and pumped his stomach because he couldn't even talk to them. stupid kid.

--------------------
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.

OfflineMorrisons_Lament
Lunatic
    #1580940 - 05/27/03 10:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've gone to school on shrooms a few times. The first time I had been tripping hard during the night after taking a few grams just as  I came home from some dance, not the best idea but I was on speed anyway and couldn't sleep.

So when I noticed it would soon be time for school and I was still feeling quite weird, I decided to eat a few more grams (even though that wouldn't bring me back to the same peak obviously) and go see if I could handle it.

I ended up going too early and spent like half an hour wandering the halls trying to explain myself to the people that knew me. Everyone was really hung over from the dance the night before, so it wasn't considered strange that I was feeling dazed (everyone knew I was a drug fiend anyway). I eventually went to one class, laughed most of the time and didn't do anything but stare at people and things. Thankfully the teacher didn't like to talk to me (I'm "argumentative") and thus didn't  ask me any questions. My friends sent me home, though, because it was becoming apparent that I couldn't form sentances correctly.

The other couple of times I tried it I was not as dazed, but the weirdness always got to me. The whole idea of school was just the most hillarious thing ever, and I was trying to explain to people: "Like, you take all the kids, put them in a building with some bitter old person who makes minimum wage and then tries to explain the entire body of knowledge that a human being requires to function in the period of about 6-12 years depending on how long you can take it.... Then someone writes on a piece of paper how good a person you are, and you show it to rich people who give you money according to what it says... isn't that weird?"

I always leave before classes are over, the point of school is just totally lost on me when I'm tripping :wink:

--- G.

--------------------
"The imposition of stigma is the commonest form of violence used in democratic societies."
-- R.A. Pinker

Invisiblemez
:sub:phonique

Loc: kingdom gone
    #1581665 - 05/27/03 03:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i personally have never tripped at school, but a friend of mine has tripped off 2 blotters at school...it was about the only time we've been able to find cid in these parts. a friend of mine purchased 2 tabs out in the smoking area and immediately takes both of them. the guy he bought it off of had the most astounded look on his face and asked my buddy if he was sure he wanted to be taking them at school. so anyways, needless to say, my friend isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. he didnt seem to be doing too bad, he didnt go to any classes that day, he pretty much just hung around outside for the most part.

--------------------
|you must be mistaken my darling - this is not the prelude to a kiss|

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: mez]
    #1582437 - 05/27/03 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I always went to school high. Just sit at the back and chill, especially in chillen classes. I know guitar was sick becuase we used to always do sick solo's and what not. Weed enhanced my playing ability.
On shrooms or something like that? I wouldnt waste them. It'd be better to trip in the comfort of your own home, or in the forest or something. School would be trippy, but save them for something better.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineJackMama
Sir Jack of Ass

Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1619966 - 06/09/03 05:19 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It took me a while but after about 10-15 times I learned getting stoned before school wasn't the smartest thing to do. Sure I could get into my mindless work and finish it easily, but when a teacher would talk to me I'd just feel really stupid. Like in one class discusion when I was high when a teacher asked me why he couldn't be a jockey. The answer being that he was much too large, but the question to me at the time seemed to not make sense in the slightest. I'd also make stupid mistakes like sitting in the wrong chair when new seats were assigned.

I came to school drunk this year once too. Also not the greatest idea. I'd look up from my paper, say to myself "Wow, I'm really drunk", and then go back to my paper repeating that cycle over and over.

All in all school isn't a good place at all to be on anything. You just spend all your waking mind trying to keep yourself in check. It's no fun, and beats the life right out of anything you'd learn from your experience.

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1620367 - 06/09/03 12:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I went to high school once high as hell, but my english teacher was the coolest teacher I ever had. She's aware of my personal idiosynchrocies and just overall strangeness, plus, we talk of drug use (Hers and other people in the class) and she's just reallly chill. I also went to that same class with a thermos full of Jack Daniels (couple days before the last day of class). Great time, I was just lucky enough to have a really cool teacher.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: soochi]
    #1621351 - 06/09/03 06:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ive gone to my school while under the influence of weed, DXM, opiates, and alcohol. I never once had a problem and thought the experience was pretty fun. Its just I hate when the trip is coming down and you get super tired and just wanna go to sleep, but you cant.. I sometimes get axiety attack or get real paranoid, but I usualy have a trip sitter by me all day and he/she just tells me to shut the fuck up and calm the hell down..

All in all I dont really suggest tripping in school because there are lots of people out there with no lives and enjoy narcing on stoners..

--------------------
LSD Fiend

OfflineMickel
enthusiast
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: doop]
    #1621453 - 06/09/03 06:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i have been to school on Dxm, mush, weeed and alcohol. Reason: mostly to get rid of my anxiety throughout the day. Mush was the most fucking crazy experience Grade 10 I ate about 3 grams at luch of these black caps pretty small ate them having know idea what they would do. So i am in my class and all of a sudden I am seeing things differently. I kept on staring at this girls ass becuase it had the word "VOLLYBALL" on it and the words would start spinning around then float away. My next class was english. We had to make up these sentences about something. All I remeber is I could hear all these different conversations at once and the teachers sweatshirt kept on changing colours and shit. I could not write a fucking word. I look back at my writing today and I cannot understand anything. The words arn't even straight.
Second time I did mush at school was so dumb. It was hot chocolate powder mixed with mush. The guy gave me 6 grams. I ate half the bag. My friend beside kept asking me if I was seeing shit or was feeeling anything. I thought if I said yes he would start fucking with me and keep asking questions like "what do you see" so I just said no. I sat in the very back and the teachers face was a blur from about 10 feet away. I looked at my paper and I saw a different coloured worm object swirling around on my paper. It was fucked up

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: smkingjoker]
    #1622044 - 06/09/03 10:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinedizzim
Born Again Head
Re: anyone ever tripped in school [Re: ]
    #1623629 - 06/10/03 02:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I used to get stoned most days on the drive to school - not very conducive to learning. I tripped once in school. A friend and i dosed 4 tabs at 2am, we intended to skip school the next day. An hour after dosing he remembered he had to give an oral report 1st period. If he missed it he got an automatic F (he had a habit of skipping school when reports were due). So we spent the night trying to read Edgar Allen Poe and write his report. He got an A- (he was a good student - just always procrastinated). Aside from looking like shit, he did a great job as far as i could tell. He did kinda look like a deer caught in the headlights though. The rest of the day was a blur, i was so tired and couldnt find a way to get out of school.

dizz

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom