Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1539770 - 05/11/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

the beast... hmmmm. reminds me of dreams i had last night. i travelled in this realm. through the hypnogic messages that seemed to control me and keep me from realizing knowledge. maybe their are keepers. they keep us from realizing what we already know. the beast is the one who tries to program us while we are asleep eh? maybe their are beast's who have a machine that sends up these messages, that makes us like robots. that keep us under control. i had the chance to pull the plug last night in my dream. i did. but i didnt know what it would do.

a stone man asked another chosen stone creature that he would promise him knowledge in return for his acceptance of certain undisclosed term. the keeper of lies wanted to make a sacrifice. for what reason? maybe for their power.

this is what i learned, and how to make a dream go lucid. remember that the power is in your hands, and no one elses. we can take up the power, but we must accept the responsibility.

but what knowledge is hidden? what can we not grasp? i think there are some things we dont know. but hey thats just life! but there are some things i think we ought to know more about. and at least have more influence on. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on my playlist i have a song that says Paul Oakenfold - Dreamphase (phase 1)

and the lyrics on the song ... go well with this post :wink: . or should i say this "Beast" and the Fighting Arena.

anyone ever seen the lawnmower man, or lawnmower man 2?

--------------------
What?

Edited by Zero7a1 (05/11/03 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1539810 - 05/11/03 08:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"woah woah woah hey now..... you put a LOT of words into my mouth there man..

You posted your whole PM to me, but didn't include anything at all from my reply - how strange.."
--------------------

Correct... I posted MY whole PM to you... and NOT your reply....  I'll say it again.. I posted MY PM......

I put "your ficticious" responses in between >>> <<<  for that reason.  Ya.. I made it up....  It had to follow the story line...  Do you ever pretend or are you simply just analytical?

The character didn't have to be Strumpling... but since you made an appearance in the arena... and disappeared.. I wanted to keep you involved...

It was a posting of my ORIGINAL ( yet slightly modified for fluidity ) PM... so of course, your replies weren't included..  ( I had to throw that in one more time for good measure ).

[ I mean, you were just saying, elaborate this, and quoting a book that you felt was relevant .... It wasn't part of my original PM.... so... ]

Oh.. And I just noticed....  When I was saying "you" I was refering to you as in everybody... a whole nation type thing....  It becomes a technicallity of the english language...  Don't take it personnally... Haven't you ever heard of the use of you like that before?  LOL...

BUT, since you took it like that.. I guess also, you think I was calling YOU stupid.....  lol....  no.. that's just an acronym I learned in high school from a physics teacher. lol....  I threw in the part of "sealing it" like that... to go with the story.

C'mon bud...  get into a "Lord of  the Rings" frame of mind.. Creativity!!!! .... If you don't want to play fight...  then don't... Fighting is not the only option in the arena.

When you PM'd me back and said that it would have been BETTER if I'd posted it rather than PM'd  you...  I thought that was a FANTASTIC IDEA !!!! So I did just that.
----------------------

HOWEVER !!!!!

Your retaliation WILL BE accepted here !!!!! 
---------------------

ANYWAYS....  back to the story... There is lateral motion......

"Wow this Beast isn't nearly as tough as it first seemed...", was the thought that passed through Strumpling's mind.

PERFECT...  Mimicry is a lesson learned in nature....  See the bird who pretends to have a broken wing in order to get a predator to go away from the nest...

"A large beast seems to be attempting to terrorize anybody with something to express..... get him to tell us what it is he is attempting to hide. After all, we outnumber this filthy bastard " [ !!!!!!! ]

Well...  The beast looks Strumpling SQUARELY in the eyes and yells: " BRING IT ON !!!! "

:mad:

:wink:

:grin:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #1541015 - 05/12/03 05:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Just then, there was an intervention......

A THUNDERING voice boomed throughout ...

" THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH !!!!! "

And the slate was "somehow" wiped clean of all fighting.

And then...................................... there was .................................

........................................VOID ............................................

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Edited by Deiymiyan (05/12/03 01:49 PM)

Anonymous

#1541088 - 05/12/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The VOID consumed EVERYTHING; even the NOTHING was affected !!!

Edited by Mr_Mushrooms (05/15/03 06:42 PM)

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

#1552227 - 05/15/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

..................................................................................The VOID lasted for a REAL long time.

A very private conversation was happening; behind "closed doors"......  :tongue:

After a period, the VOID began to re-fill...  It seemed like it took forever.... 

But eventually?    it  DID happen.

There was again, forward motion...

The fabric opened,  and out walked  the figure?. 

Definitely not in beast form!

Grinning from ear to ear!

A podium materialized in the middle of a calm arena.

The figure ?stepped up to the plate?.

* Ahem *

And then He spoke, beginning with a story:

Perception:  Making Sense of things

So? there it is?
    Wait a second?
    What is?

More than a million miles away.
The photon travels.
It gets intercepted,
Absorbed,
And,
Partially re-emitted.
It enters my eye,
And strikes it quickly!
Oh!

[  Now, I see.  ]

Like billiard balls,
The air gets knocked around.
The waves tap out a beat on my drum.
Ok ,

[  I hear ya.  ]

The things around my vicinity
Release some parts
Which tend to get suspended,
Everywhere.
The wind carries these parts around.
If, by chance, they get to me,
I can detect
Even the faintest bit of their presence.
Ah?!

[    What is that  emanation?    ]

The friction of things
Creates specific patterns of beat
On the layer that covers me.
Pressure,
Makes this possible.

?
?
?

[  I feel it !  ]

The palate?
Quite an interesting place?
Some things interact with it
To produce a unique reaction.
Sometimes, it?s good;
other times,
It can be a little funky!
?m-m-m!!!?

[    tastes like chicken!  ]

I?ve gotten a feeling;
Here and there;
Once in a while.
The instinct makes it possible
To feel the presence.

?

Sometimes,
The response to this is fight or flight,
I suppose?
But that is only in a case
Where there is the presence of fear.
That part is all in my head,
And up for interoperation.
? huh ?!!!? ?

[  where?d you come from?  ]

The substrate around me moves
And changes density . . . .

[ B-a-n-g !!! ]

I notice it?
Sometimes.

[    usually when it goes relatively slow  ]

?
?

This allows events to come together;
They even tell  tales
For those listening to the story teller.
?h, oh, oh!

[    tell me a story!!!  ]

If it were not for the existence
Of all these wonders,
Wouldn?t this place
So
Boring
Be??

He then looked around??    Blank expressions were everywhere?

[ Deep Breath ]

He  looks over, and notices, infidelGOD, who just flew in fashionably late? 

[ I guess there were some real interesting things to be seen after all ]

He then asks the audience: ? What is this ? ?

ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..

?A RANDOM set !!!!!?, was eagerly YELLED OUT !!!!

[ There was a pause ]

? Wrong!  It is a pattern. Look again. ?

[ With the help of music notation ]

| :    ASJ b bb ccc BBB CCC Uej jseu JJE Ksif Je k? a ju W K  6 3j 8j kdfshskfns8 j2 defied wu8 jsd J# djr24000 we42 ud skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..ursop mmus  . 8wksfkjdfmu j iug  j  hyu yg j  j hu  h  A  sk keeiwu jfmjdsrjye..    : ||  x8 

? If you look at the segment < skjs3dfi2d .m2wifj2ufjkghu74tkjhgfi  ..u >  ? it appears rather random in nature? 

At that scale, there is not real means to predict that the next appearance will be that of an ?r??. and so on??

[There is an allotted period to let it sink in?]

He then continues:

? It is like a painting. Up close, you notice colours, texture, perhaps a chaotic mess?.

Often, you must step back a little to really see, and appreciate what it really is: a painting of a picture.

The details, however, fail you.

Often, that is where SCIENCE blinds you.  It goes into such detail that it demystifies the real cool things that happen. That is the limit of strictly pure science.

A wise man once said < Imagination is more important than knowledge >?

An artistic approach, then, becomes validated.

Take that huge set, for example?  you zoom out a bit, and you get through the seemingly chaotic/random aspect of it?  you zoom more, and see that it has just repeated?.  You zoom out again, go through more of what seems chaotic, and?  there it is again?.  Repetition?  patterns?.

HUGE patterns ! 

Such is the nature of the ? Grey Area?, where souls find themselves in at present.

There is nothing random about it.  You just have to zoom out to the APPROPRIATE  scale?  Not too much, and not too little?  the RIGHT scale.?

[ He paused for a moment?  there was murmur traveling through the audience ?]

When silence regained hold, He continued:

? Here?s an analogy:    It would be like taking apart a computer, and having someone,  who was not an expert, take a detailed look at one or a few of the components?  and even perform some ?tests? on parts.

It would be very difficult, ALMOST impossible actually, for that individual to deduce that games could be played, vast calculations and in-depth programming existed?

And even IF, for the non-expert, all of the parts were laid out in front?  it would still be meaningless because it would all be in a seemingly chaotic mess?.  Although, it would be very, VERY  probable that it all fit together ?SOMEHOW??..

There exists ORDER in the DISORDER !!!?

[ Gasps, sighs, and disbelief were noted ]

The figure, while smiling continued:

? If you want to become stronger, you MUST exercise. BUT, and there is usually a but, you must take time to REST.  I?ve NEVER seen a BIG  MARATHON runner? 

Keep running marathons, and you can go on forever? but you WON?T produce anything more than ?spinning your wheels? !!! 

Moderation is the KEY.

There is no choice, but to let yourself recover from a ?workout??  If you wish to get anywhere, that is. ?

?.  And then it happened?

Everything went dark??    There was forward motion?..

Flames,  sounds,  smells,  noises ??.

And there was the figure,  mid-ring?.  There was a transformation?.  A contouring of light around the new body?..

He looked around? and with a grin?  he spoke again:

? She came! ?

[ A RED moon appears ! ]

?She also brought my friends! 

It is time for us to celebrate !  ?.?

[ Energy emanating everywhere?.  Everyone was TOUCHED by WHITE LIGHT!!! ]

?There is no longer such thing as PAIN in THIS realm?  You can now free yourselves, and let your creativity flow !!!?

He raised his hand, looked at it??.  As IT EXPLODED into countless pieces!!!!   

The hand grew back IMMEDIATELY!

? See?.  NO FEAR !!! ?..  NO pain !!!  I present this to all those deemed my friends !! ?

[ He looked around quickly ]

?BUT?  A gift for a gift?.  For I AM HUNGRY !!!!?.   

To become an INTEGRAL MEMBER of my arena,  you must present an offering of GOOD WILL  >>>>

The cost is  5 SHROOMS ! 

Do not cheat me, and you will NOT be CHEATED !!!!  ?

And with that?..    The ARENA became RE-OPENED !!!!

? Johnnyfive !!!  WHERE ARE YOU !!!!?????? ?

There was forward motion?

:mad:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1552760 - 05/15/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

*random static charges firing at random intervals in my brain*

My solemn quite trembles as the everything and nothing being to tremble. my heart rages. *Vibrations as if it were from the gods in the sky, lighniting cracks in this void* only the first vibrations in this swelling heart have started. * thus i draw energy in* i hear these sounds, SOUNDS OF CRAP!. AND SO I GO CRACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my one still breath consumes

come into this void between light and dark

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thus balance, and paths defined, here and there and everywhere no where you see. seee the lights see behind. see it shine. here i am :smile:

--------------------
What?

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1552897 - 05/15/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"*random static charges firing at random intervals in my brain*"
----------------

Zero7a1  Becomes confused with the sudden charge of White Light...

It's understandable....  It happens all the time..... 

However,  this time, there is a freezing effect....

What the......?

He begins to crackkkkkkkkkkkkk.....   

He falls to the ground,  in thousands of tiny little pieces.

> > > " PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER !!!! " < < <

There is forward motion.....

:grin:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Edited by Deiymiyan (05/15/03 11:30 PM)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1554057 - 05/16/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

(ok this is a wierd fight)

Poof,.. i appear, out of nowhere!

"i was not, and now i am" - he says

deiymiyan is surprised to see him,  :shocked:

johnny relpys, " you killa my father, and now i killa you!" (once agian the words don't match)

BONG ATTACK tosses a bong, and deiymiyan grabs and enjoys!

Johnny says what do you enjoy?, there is no weed in it,

deiymiyan replys - You trick me! :shocked:

johnny replys- haha, and

He finishes the charged energy, aaaaaaannnnnndddddd (system break)

"and now a word from our sponser"

[Do shroooms, -the shroomery]

(i just made fight wierder,lol)

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (05/16/03 11:54 PM)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1555348 - 05/16/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

who said I cracked? :grin:

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1556138 - 05/17/03 12:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Then what happened?

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1556281 - 05/17/03 01:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"...(i just made fight wierder,lol) ..."
--------------------

johnnyfive and Deiymiyan just stood there.... facing each other at a distance.... 

Everything started getting "funny" ....

Things became vivid....  The sounds....  they could be heard quite some distances away now....  And the surfaces of the planes ( Not airplanes....  :tongue: )  seemed to be moving.... "breathing" in fact.

But this wasn't unique....  both were feeling it .....

johnnyfive and Deiymiyan CHARGE !!!!  They jump....  claws extended!!!  ...mid air ... SLOW MO !!!.......

* Slash *
* Slash *
* Slash *
* Slash *

They passed each other....  Both falling to the dusty ground  * THUD *  like rag dolls....

" What the hell is going on?????  That was the most UNGRACEFUL display I've ever seen !!!! ", was chuckled by a third party.

The two still layed there... at this point, it almost felt as if the skin was crawling....  EEEEwwwww .......

The third party....  It looked like a funny version of Murex ....  It was hard to tell at that time.....

Both johnnyfive and Deiymiyan were englufed in "green" smoke...  emitted by Murex.

The "fog" dissipated...  Then it became clear...  >>> Everything's fake!  What the..? It all looks like............................  plastic ! <<<

Mwahha ha h aha ha.........  Murex "cloaks" again and makes a gettaway !

johnnyfive and Deiymiyan then dropped all their weapons to the ground... 

"Come here and check this out !!!! ", yells one to the other.

THere were many things to look at and understand.

WOW !

There was forward motion...

:shocked:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: ]
    #1556715 - 05/17/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

still air of the unknown... then after time of passing away into the netherworld. i came back.

then shot into outerspace.... by the highness!!!!!!!!!

then i thought. *maybe us humans are the gods that we percieve. and that the GOD is the human collective conciousness. and maybe surrendering to it, is what gives us our salvation. a pardoning of our "karma" . and that maybe a "jesus" or christ like figure is the one designated to change the social matrix of our race. and to change the way we live*

a very fast and strange realization.

i fell down to earth, and i noticed these people fighting! and then i couldnt make any sense of it. and after a long journey, i glared at these individuals, the smoke left from a strange pass of "god like lightning".

i have now returned back to my restful state. maybe in time to come, someone shall disturb my slumber, and i shall awaken back into this realm!

--------------------
What?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Welcome... To The FIGHTING ARENA !!! [Re: ]
    #1558069 - 05/18/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

rofl "then what happened?" thats too easy MM :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale