Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Would you care to sign this petition to legalize mushrooms? [Re: LighterOfDoobies]
    #15570672 - 12/25/11 01:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

...Nuh-uh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: Would you care to sign this petition to legalize mushrooms? [Re: Uzziel]
    #15570678 - 12/25/11 01:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
I personally don't even want mushrooms legal. Decriminalized, yes, legal? No way.

People are way too fucking stupid to handle mushrooms. I've learned that much growing up.

You don't have the authority to make the decision of who can handle it or who can't. Far more damage comes from having them illegal vs. dipshit doing them.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Loc: Why not?
Re: Would you care to sign this petition to legalize mushrooms? [Re: LighterOfDoobies]
    #15570720 - 12/25/11 02:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

a dorm is an easy place to grow, depending on room mate. My room mate doesnt even know whats going on in my little closet :highfive:

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: Would you care to sign this petition to legalize mushrooms? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15570739 - 12/25/11 02:14 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

withoutawire said:
Quote:

Uzziel said:
I personally don't even want mushrooms legal. Decriminalized, yes, legal? No way.

People are way too fucking stupid to handle mushrooms. I've learned that much growing up.

You don't have the authority to make the decision of who can handle it or who can't. Far more damage comes from having them illegal vs. dipshit doing them.

Wow no shit huh. I never said I did. I stated my opinion on the matter. I'm aware that people don't deserve to be thrown in jail for having mushrooms but I am in no way advocating the legalization of mushrooms. I think they should be completely decriminalized to a small fine or something civil (basically it means you're tripping in public and doing dumb shit if you get caught)

If you're not stupid and not a dealer, you won't get busted anyways. It is so hard to get caught, you really have to be doing something wrong to get caught.

PS. People, if you think this petition is actually worth something, you're wrong as fuck. That means you pretty much don't know a damn thing about politics

If you want to make a real change, go to college, major in political science, go into politics and make a real difference inside the house or senate (which is where the REAL change happens), and no, the president does not have the power to make drugs legal so stop thinking Ron Paul or Obama or whoever can legalize weed LOL

This petition is going to die off without any change happening. We can't even get weed legal, trying for mushrooms is a joke at this point in time. It's akin to trying to get LSD legalized. Not going to happen for a LONG time.

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Would you care to sign this petition to legalize mushrooms? [Re: Morphogenesis]
    #15570748 - 12/25/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Morphogenesis said:
Quote:

LighterOfDoobies said:
Gotta start somewhere

Not really.

:biggrin:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #15570754 - 12/25/11 02:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, so you prefer to keep the penal system for drug dealers but not users. Remind me why that makes sense? How does that solve the war on drugs? Still agencies exist to combat illegal drugs, still people would be going to jail for illegal drugs.

It's either all or nothing. There is no in between. In between barely works. Look at netherlands where there is still an illegal market for trafficking marijuana. The violence and illegality still exists.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: Would you care to sign this petition to legalize mushrooms? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15570792 - 12/25/11 02:33 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Do you even understand what it means to completely decriminalize a drug? It means you can do what you want in the privacy of your own home or it can be regulated through selling of a store with an age limit, just don't get caught outside of your house with it. That plain and simple. Alcohol isn't legal, it's decriminilized and regulated. You can't walk in a park with a bottle of whisky in your hand. It's illegal. I'm okay with mushrooms like that. I'm not cool with them being legal. If you don't understand the difference, you'll never understand politics.

I don't care about drug dealers at all either, buying drugs is a rip off. I can make and grow my own for much cheaper.

and no, it isn't all or nothing and it will never be like that. Drugs are a complicated matter and should be treated as such.

I'd love to see how you're "all or nothing" attitude would be taken at congress. You'd be mocked at, I'm sure.

OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Loc: The dream hangar Flag
    #15586398 - 12/29/11 09:58 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I wanna try this. Can it be done easily with $25 dollars of seeds?

--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #15586420 - 12/29/11 10:07 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:

decriminalization simply means you wont serve time in jail, they can sentence
you to drug rehab at your expense, hefty fines as well as the confiscation of
your drugs, decriminalization or even keeping it illegal doesnt keep it out
of the hands of the intellectually stunted

did you know that you're classed in a group known as people?

OfflineLighterOfDoobies
Stranger

#15588129 - 12/29/11 04:48 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
Quote:

withoutawire said:
Quote:

Uzziel said:

Wow no shit huh. I never said I did. I stated my opinion on the matter. I'm aware that people don't deserve to be thrown in jail for having mushrooms but I am in no way advocating the legalization of mushrooms. I think they should be completely decriminalized to a small fine or something civil (basically it means you're tripping in public and doing dumb shit if you get caught)

If you're not stupid and not a dealer, you won't get busted anyways. It is so hard to get caught, you really have to be doing something wrong to get caught.

PS. People, if you think this petition is actually worth something, you're wrong as fuck. That means you pretty much don't know a damn thing about politics

If you want to make a real change, go to college, major in political science, go into politics and make a real difference inside the house or senate (which is where the REAL change happens), and no, the president does not have the power to make drugs legal so stop thinking Ron Paul or Obama or whoever can legalize weed LOL

This petition is going to die off without any change happening. We can't even get weed legal, trying for mushrooms is a joke at this point in time. It's akin to trying to get LSD legalized. Not going to happen for a LONG time.

Noone's making nearly as much of a big deal about this as you.  It took me about 5 minutes to write this online petition and sign it, then another minutes to put this post on the Shroomery.  I didn't put a level of effort into this that exhibited a high certainty that I had faith that this would actually work. I was bored, and thought I might as well type it, it couldn't hurt.

If you don't want to sign this petition, then don't sign it.  It's that simple.  Instead you hound around this post for several days after it was posted and condescend towards everyone.  You act like we're all a bunch of dopey, naive, deluded stoners that are getting our hopes up thinking a revolution to legalize mushrooms is about to start with an online petition on Change.org.

And the irony is that you actually think you're smart and intelligent because of this huge misconception that you are talking to a bunch of idiots whom you think you are correcting and bringing down to reality.  In reality this just makes you look like a dumbass.  Just sayin.

And your relentless lecture on the distinction between legalization and decriminalization is useless.  The point is that people should not be punished for consuming mushrooms, you can call that idea whatever you want.  Since this petition won't make a difference anyway, it doesn't matter.

Even despite this entire lecture, you still don't seem to realize that in practice, decriminalization does and has almost always implied a civil fine, forced rehab, etc. for being caught.  That's still not freedom.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale