Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
please help - dying baby peyo.
    #1556534 - 05/17/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

my cat decided to dig one of my nearly year old babies out of the soil it was in about 3 weeks ago. It was transplanted but hasn't grown much since. It seemed to be okay because the color was still nice and it hasn't shriveled. Today I decided to move it, the other 2 peyo's and my baby peruvianus to nan's soil mixture. I noticed during the transfers that the baby in question's roots were not nearly as developed as the other guys. While I was lightly pressing the soil down around the baby's, the one in question toppled over. The roots had apparently fallen off!!

Is there any way this baby will re-root, or is an emergency graft in order? I have never grafted before, but will try if it is the only hope. He is the size of a raisen (sp.?). I have done alot of reading about grafting, but wanted to try with less valuable cacti before moving on to a peyo. Which way will give me more chance of this poor guy surviving?

Please help. I can't live with myself if another of these babies dies!

I'm about to cry!  :frown: 

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: please help - dying baby peyo. [Re: Olgualion]
    #1556591 - 05/17/03 05:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, I have no experiance with this but heres what I'm guessing from a combination of what I think, what my grandfather(a plant expert) has said, and what people have posted.

They're easy to grow, if they lose their roots you can stick them back in the ground and they'll regrow. Try vitamin B and rooting hormone, you could scrape or poke some holes in the bottom and water alittle (maybe rap in wet towel?) Then just leave it and hope for the best.

Some of this is based on info from salvia cuttings. I hope he pulls thru...

Anonymous

Re: please help - dying baby peyo. [Re: Olgualion]
    #1556737 - 05/17/03 07:41 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
Re: please help - dying baby peyo. [Re: ]
    #1557683 - 05/18/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks Mr_Mushrooms.

I'll let you all know how Rodrigo does.

oq

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies