Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: question for students, graduates and people who know about finance [Re: Uzziel]
    #15564996 - 12/23/11 11:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
Here is my straight advice:

If you are moving for the sole sake of reason of "sick of living in your state cuz you've always been there" and NOT because there is good school that you wanted to transfer into than you got some issues you need to work out because...

Real talk:

It will be AT LEAST 2-3x as expensive for no reason at all. You will be paying this back and it will be fucking expensive as hell once you include textbooks and tuition not to mention rent, food, gas, etc.
You won't have a job when you move, you're broke now, and you want to take out a loan... why? Loans should be a very last resort.

You don't want to have a loan if it's possible. If you're gonna take out a loan, make it worth it and go to a local university or community college, but try and get financial aid before.

Don't be stupid just because you're sick of the place you live in. You'll be out of there before you know it..

REAL TALK BRO

REAL TALK

LIKE REAL

REAL TALK

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: question for students, graduates and people who know about finance [Re: millzy]
    #15565023 - 12/23/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
i'm already seeing that i'm probably going to regret posting for advice.

considering I was the only one to respond and I felt I gave you good advice, I found it disrespectful. I should have just let the thread remain  dead.

You get student loans and money before the semester starts. So if you had a school already that you were accepted to and enrolled in. Then you could use that money to get yourself setup

But again. Out-of-State tuition is awful and doesnt seem like a good option for someone who cant even afford to move out of state :shrug:

demius- wtf is your problem? guess I brought it on myself by bumping his thread and offering the best advice I could.

Quote:

Shill said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
wow, go fuck yourself then.

figure it out for yourself scholar

this comes from a tard with bad trade ratings

rofl, what does that have to do with anything? Because I have 3 bad trades in the 8 years or so that I have been a member, my advice and life experience is somehow less?

Edited by KillerPicklez (12/24/11 12:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]