Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon
    #1555530 - 05/17/03 12:58 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i guess it was about a year ago but Shroomism was preaching about planet x being on the way and will arrive spring/summer 2003. according to him he was in contact with the greys(zetas?) and was told of the passage of planet x and the catylisms that come with it. This being the same basic method Nancey Lieder (?) recieves her information. if you have not heard of her, she runs www.zetatalk.com (currently only the mirror site is working: www.zetatalk3.com) and she is an avid promoter of the passage of planet x in 2003. So Swami being the hardcore debunker he is bets Shroomism $10,000 (correct me if i am wrong) that no planet x related passage and destruction will occur by summer. They accepted and it became a bonafied bet. Now heres the recent events. Nancey has given a specific date for the earth rotation stoppage, that date being Wednesday May 21 2003. A sign that this event is impending is a 2 hour delayed sunset on may 20th. If Shroomism and Nancey are talking to the same aliens, this bet should be resolved by the 21st.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very s [Re: Eightball]
    #1555569 - 05/17/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ouch, $10000 is a lot of money. may 21 is pretty freakin soon.....

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very s [Re: ]
    #1555696 - 05/17/03 02:37 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I personally wouldn't be so sure of myself to make such a bet if I were either one of them.

I've read a little bit about this bet that they have, but it was a pretty old post, so I don't know what's going on with it these days.

I don't really buy the planet X thing myself, but hey, I might be wrong. May 21st? I highly doubt anything strange will happen.

I'd like to hear from Shroomism on this one. I find myself agreeing with everything he says most of the time, although I am not too sure about this, if it's what he does believe. I will have to hear from the source.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: Eightball]
    #1555709 - 05/17/03 03:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The 'process' has begun. From around May 15th I have felt IT inside me stirring...awakening... IT has a message. IT says "IT has begun". Something to do with the planet (IT) and chaos and death (transformation) and awakening from a dream (rebirth) and merging with something that my mind can only compare to as a wave. It's all very hazy really, words can't fully describe the feeling...

Or I may be going insane. That is a very strong possibility.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1555711 - 05/17/03 03:16 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Eightball, you have 2012 posts.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: Adamist]
    #1555807 - 05/17/03 07:01 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whoah thats some coincidence....!!!

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: MetaMountain]
    #1555887 - 05/17/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Dam I have my pharmacology examine on the 21st of may, so guess i wont have to revise then. Better go and buy a sword and wait for the chaos. :grin:
Or maybe the goverments will start operation planet X and take all the users of the shroomery place us into a giant spac craft and fire us into the sun. :grin:

But anyway here is something that  is meant to happen on the 21 of may

Even though most of you won't be able to witness it (unless you have an 8 inch aperature telescope or larger), a very important astronomical event will occur on May 21st at 2:17 a.m. EDT involving the 14th magnitude planet Pluto and a magnitude +13.5 star P17. Pluto will occult (pass in front of) the star, covering it. Because Pluto's orbit is 248 earth years it moves so slowly that this is a rare event even with as many stars as there are. The last time Pluto occulted a star was in 1988. This gives scientists the rare opportunity to study Pluto's atmosphere if it has one (it's the only planet that we have never been to) to find out what it's made of. When the planet just appears to "touch" the star, light from the star will have to pass through it's atmosphere (assuming it has one), and that will give scientists about 10 seconds to study the spectral emission of it's light to possibly determine it's chemical composition and another 10 seconds when the stars light reimerges from the other side after about a minute of occultation.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1555914 - 05/17/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If Shroomism says it'll be here.......it'll be here.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: Learyfan]
    #1556020 - 05/17/03 10:54 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hope so it would probably give more credit to 2012 if it does.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinemycophat
    #1556032 - 05/17/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well it may just be coincidence but we have had more Tornadoes in the U.S. this year than in any time in recorded history. Or at least that is what they said on the National weather service. Also how often do you have a total lunar eclipse two times a year. And since when do we have a solar eclipse every year. I thought a solar eclipse was a very rare occerance. Next thing you know we'll be seeing Haily's comet on a weekly basis...LOL And as far as warning signs I think the first one I saw was when it snowed in Jerusalem a couple of years ago or so. I can remember then thinking well either hell just froze over or somethings not quite right. Cause it never snows in Jerusalem ever.

Offlinemycophat
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: mycophat]
    #1556041 - 05/17/03 11:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Oh and by the way I dont expect PlanetX to arrive this year though it may. I personaly think that it will be the catalist of the 2012 event. If you look at the two they just seem to be very similar.

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
    #1556078 - 05/17/03 11:28 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I truly hope no one believes there is a planet x coming in 4 days. That's almost as bad as "heavens gate". I think it's entertaining all these wierd ideas people have come up with, very creative. Theres no way I could take them seriously, but, despite rock-hard skepticism, I am curious. What is the whole planet x idea anyways? Wasn't that the same thing from Ninja Turtles? No wait, that was dimension x.

Peace
LM

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1556177 - 05/17/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It's just some stupid myth that's been drug out for years, was coming in like 97, then 2000, now 2003. They keep extending the date because its a 'grey' area they say. You'd be seeing the fucking thing in the daylight if it was that close, this is fucking ridiculous. Type niburu/planet x/the 12 planet in a search engine and you'll read more trash than you want.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1556209 - 05/17/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

To clarify some details, I believe the bet was for 20,000, and was to end by January 2004. I said several years ago that Planet X would arrive around Spring/Summer 2003, but the exact date could not be pinpointed. All my old posts were deleted from the database so we cannot verify any of this, but the bet was that if a magnetic pole shift of at least 90 degrees and/or said 'Planet X' did not occur by 2004 that I was the losing party.

--------------------

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
    #1556248 - 05/17/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"...either hell just froze over or somethings not quite right. Cause it never snows in Jerusalem ever. "
---------------

It's unfortunate that I had to read this...  it brought up memories which I'm not too pleased with ( for personal reasons, I will not discuss )...  I'm not arguing against the fact though...  it did happen.

It's kind of a personal synchronicity that happened this year....  Tuesday, Feb 25, 2003 when it snowed last in Jerusalem ( more than one foot, actually ) ...  It's also an event that goes hand in hand with the crashing of the helecopter ( that was deployed for protection purposes ) into Canada's vessle that was headed to the middle east causing it to get damaged and return home ( I was LMAO on that... sorry, but that was just a very odd thing to happen.. I hope everyone was alright)

Anyways... the first event brought a welcome distraction to the daily violence that plagued the middle east...  and the latter was a sign for Canada to keep their nose clean!  Which Chretien publicly DID in the end...  ( although that was not a popular decision with the USA,  That was the RIGHT CHOICE Jean !!!!  )

Anyways...  I guess this makes those occurences officially talked about since they're now publicly posted.

[ deep breath ]

Alright...  let's see where it goes from here.

:grin:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Edited by Deiymiyan (05/17/03 01:26 PM)

Anonymous

#1556505 - 05/17/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If Shroomism says it'll be here.......it'll be here.

thank god you were never introduced to david koresh.

Offlinemycophat
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: ]
    #1556616 - 05/17/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deiymiyan}

Quote:

It's unfortunate that I had to read this... it brought up memories which I'm not too pleased with ( for personal reasons, I will not discuss )... I'm not arguing against the fact though... it did happen.

I'm sorry if I brought back any unpleasent memories that was not my intent.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1556621 - 05/17/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i honestly just hope and pray that if for WHATever reason this event(and series of self same) doesn't transpire that we all realize this in no way compromises Shroomism's honesty, integrity and decency as a human BEING.......i know he really believes this(the events of which he speaks)) , and who am i to question another's beliefs?, really....anyway Shroomism if you're reading this and for whatever reason none of this stuff comes to pass, you are still YOU which is something no one else on this planet can lay claim to.....take care man,

Freak

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1556652 - 05/17/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i believe any of that, but i do believe that there will be catacylisms this summer. Thats not due to a planet approaching though.

If there is a planet approaching, and a 90 degree tilt in the earth's axis, i don't believe its going to happen in 2003, more like 2012.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
Re: A bet between Swami and Shroomism comes to an end very soon [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1556696 - 05/17/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I was just reading something that got me thinking....I read that 2012 on the Mayan calender is actually 2003 on our Gregorain clender. So its not 2012 we have to wait for. If there is going to be a stoppage of time or whatever, its gonna happen this year.

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder