Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Should I dose with my brother?
    #1554135 - 05/16/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This is a question I've been asking myself alot lately.
My younger brother is graduating high school this week and has experience with Cannabis and Alcohol. I know he is open to try mushrooms, not sure about acid. He has no idea what he would be in for and of course I would offer literature so he could get an idea before hand, I'm fairly certain he thinks mushrooms are just another drug.

The biggest reason I ask this question now is because of his age, it's the coming of big changes for him already, I'm guessing it may be irresponsalbe to thro this curve ball at him right now, but he may find them on his own and have not such great purposes or be as well read into it if he uses his friends as a guide. He is thinking of going to the Marines which he knows I disaprove of but that is not my choice. He is begining to drink like a old sailor(He doesn't have a real problem now but I see where it could possibley head) which if he chooses the Marines will become a life long problem. Do I turn him on ? Do I let Mom and Pop take care of him so he can go their route? Maybe I need to ingest myself to ponder this, I'm really nervous for him because I want him to do well but I've known interaction in others lives to not work well. ahhhhh ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: Should I dose with my brother? [Re: Adom]
    #1554396 - 05/16/03 02:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

He's 18, turn him on. I was dosing at 15 myself....

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #1554499 - 05/16/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I think if he has the proper trip it could help him tremendously in life. A good trip at a turning point in your life is always helpful.

Of course he's got to respect the experience, but I'm sure you would fill him in.

I personally have tripped on shrooms with my brother. Ironically, I introduced him to tripping and I'm younger. It's definitely an awesome experience, because he was describing his effects and I knew exactly how he was feeling. I've seen some changes in him for the better. He's always been intelligent, but now he's more philosophical and we get into more crazy conversations.

I think he'll be able to handle it, as long as you're there. It would definitely bring you guys closer.

--------------------

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Should I dose with my brother? [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1554949 - 05/16/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

everyone should experiance "the magic"

for some reason i can really see spongebob squarepants saying that shit

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1555731 - 05/17/03 04:28 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I say if he want's to, go for it. :grin:
He may think there just another drug, but a good trip could change that and his life.
Also you being experianced with psychedelics and being his brother makes you an excellent choice to turn him on.IMO
If you guy's are close and don't have any major issues between you, he couldn't get a better guide than his older brother.
I am the oldest of 4 brothers and I turned on all 3 of mine. :grin:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
Re: Should I dose with my brother? [Re: chinacat72]
    #1555784 - 05/17/03 06:22 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I tripped acid with my sister once.....it was great.

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Should I dose with my brother? [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1556067 - 05/17/03 11:21 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys I'm going to have a nice talk with him and lay it all out, I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to him about this myself  :cool:

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1558915 - 05/18/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If he's open to it you should be the one to guid him. I'v shroomed with my older bro twice, and i take comfort in having him there

--------------------

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Should I dose with my brother? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1560111 - 05/19/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ive tripped with my sister too - thers something special about tripping with people real close to you, and even greater when tripping with a family member

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag