Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGRTUD
INFP
Male

Loc: United States
"If I knew the way
    #1538722 - 05/11/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I would take you home."

--------------------
"New shit has come to light..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: [Re: GRTUD]
    #1539521 - 05/11/03 05:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

you don't know the way, but that pic takes me home anyway :smile: thx

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleGRTUD
INFP
Male

Loc: United States
Re: [Re: Strumpling]
    #1554871 - 05/16/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

OK, I failed to convey the message. My fault because this post was  very vague indeed, but I must say that I am a bit disappointed at the lack of play or intuitive folley I had anticipated. No harm, though, my bad.
My post involved an experiment as well as a message, first the message. I've always believed that when one trip, one would like to be in or at a place of natural energy. These places aren't likely to be thought of while tripping but rather they are places you already know of and they give their energy even when one isn't tripping. (I say one wouldn't think of these places while tripping because it is just good sense not to travel to a place  after ingesting the material but to be there prior to dosing. One is also not prone to thinking while tripping but observing. You may think that you're thinking when you trip but from my experience ideas on what or how to do something leaves more than a little to be desired!) If such a place is not accessible without interference from the non psychedelic natives, then go early and watch the dawn. Natural beauty and energy can also be had when natural events occur like (everyday events) dawn, sunset, full or phases of the moon (hint - you can click on the image I posted and see a bigger version of it which might have helped the "message"), eclipses, etc., etc...
The other element of my post, on Trip Tips was music, in which I recommended the song "Ripple" by the Grateful Dead. Enough said about that (since so much has already been said about music and the varying tastes everyone has on that subject).
The point of the message is that natural, psychedelic power is all around us and does not mandate the ingestion of anything to give us energy. These places are also great to be in or at when we do trip. Much better (in my humble opinion) than a dark room. If one likes music, that always enhances the experience. Just keep it down if you're around other people who don't want to hear your favorite song with you singing along, while smashed on shrooms!
Now to the experiment!
:crazy:
I have always believed that the least said the better especially when tripping ("no pebble tossed, no wind to blow"). It is always better to trip with someone who could complete your thought or sentence than someone who can't (OK, this is part "message" or "tipping" but the experiment is part of the "message"). I was "phishing" for such people. I also believe that tripping aided our ability to perceive other peoples' thoughts. I was hoping that it could be done in such a manner as this, via the internet, third party. Oh well, so much for the Matrix.
Thanks to Strumpling for a nice reply and to those who PM'd me and those who didn't flame!
Happy Trails!     

--------------------
"New shit has come to light..."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag