Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Fuck America! Stew
    #1554329 - 05/16/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well, we may have screwed up a little bit,, farming school we failed, proper morals we trashed, and money we inflated and manipulated, but we all have some American Spirit in is yeah! We love going to town, we love seeing everyone, we are annoyed by some, but we don't randomly kill our neighbors for being American, this american spirit, what were all proud of, allows us to fix what is wrong, rather then ignoring the problem, and the influxurs this problem management, thought I'd let everyone know, that fuck America, but God bless it.,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: ]
    #1554498 - 05/16/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

And here I clicked this post expecting a recipe for a deliciously unamerican beef stew. Ah well.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1554603 - 05/16/03 04:33 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I know! :mad:...
Im as disapointed as you are... :frown:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1554994 - 05/16/03 08:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I had the munchies too....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1556311 - 05/17/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

well,, I'll throw one in there

5 cups of forbidden rice
3 whole garlic gloves (seperated but with skin on)
3 irish potatoes
2 red potatoes
1 onioin
3 carrots
1 sliced thinly taro blanched for 15 minutes before added

I was litay..

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: nugsarenice]
    #1556319 - 05/17/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ummmmm..........stew.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1557137 - 05/17/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinemycophat
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: World Spirit]
    #1557602 - 05/18/03 10:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Uh well.....Fuck America.

Quote:

look at the good things that have been done through our people

Lets see we broke bread with the Indians...Then butchered their men women and children.And robbed them of their land.

We enslaved the Blacks and Asians

We told the world that we were a free country and the land opportunity.....But forgot to mention that you could only become a naturalized citizen if your were of the Caucasian persuasion. Otherwise you could live here but never own anything, not your land,not your home,nothing.

We try to rule the world and fight wars that have nothing or almost nothing to do with our country.

We commit the biggest atrosity against humanity,and yet are the first ones to place judgment on others .

We try to push our perfect "Democracy" down the throats of nearly every country on the planet while or politicians continue to rape our constitution and rob us of our hard earned income and freedom.

We pay millions overseas and are millions in debt because of our lust for war and egotistical need to be the one super power.

All the time while our own people go hungry and or homeless,our elderly go without the secure retirement they have more than earned,our citizens go without proper healthcare,and our freedoms are picked away one by one by the people we put in power in hopes of a better life.

But I guess there IS one thing I can be thankfull for......at least I still have both the rights to my own opinion and still have the right to say.......
Fuck America

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: mycophat]
    #1557628 - 05/18/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinemycophat
    #1558171 - 05/18/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

And exactly what have we done that was so right that it makes up for all that we have done (and will continue to do ) wrong?

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1558183 - 05/18/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Think of all the great minds of Amerika and the things they have done! If it wasn't for so many of them, we would have half the tecknology and innovations we have now. We (Amerika) has helped the world with theze innovations.

Start with Ben Franklin and work your way up. You should then see how much Amerika has accomplished.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1558191 - 05/18/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Murex]
    #1558198 - 05/18/03 05:05 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you guys are totally ridiculous, what does "we" mean? are you appyling a general identity to all americans?

that is fucking laughable.

murex: We (Amerika) has helped the world with theze innovations.

who is we? one person innovated one thing, that individual is not "america".

I dont know of any other nation in the world where the citizens are so self-posessed. America helps the world....please.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1558202 - 05/18/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1558215 - 05/18/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

are you serious????

your comment doesnt make any sense at all.

my comment was adressing the silliness of assigning an identity/persona/attitude towards a severely fragmented nation like america.

claiming that "america helps the world" makes you seem like a victim of propaganda......because america is incapable of helping the world, it is a nation and thusly it cannot perform physical acts.

maybe a few individuals who were born in america did positive things, but no more than any other nation.

--------------------

Offlinemycophat
    #1558293 - 05/18/03 06:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Think of all the great minds of Amerika and the things they have done

Uh...and how many of them were born in America and of American desent?. Oh and by the way its America with a c not a k.

Quote:

Being an opponent of America itself is illogical IMO. Being an American who's trying to fix the system through dialogue is much more beneficial and righteous.

No being a sheep with no freewill of you own is illogical.

And as far as trying to fix the system through speech.....The blacks have been talking,protesting,marching,giving there lives in foreign wars for other peoples "freedom" and yet to this day segregation was allowed in one of this years High School Proms without any government intervention.

The United States is being run by an egotistical dictator and our country is becoming more and more like a communist republic as our citizens are forced to watch as their freedoms are taken away while we spend all our time and effort "Freeing" the rest of the world wether or not it wanted to be in the first place.

So again I ask you what has our government accomplished that is so great that it makes up for everything that it has done in the past and will do in the future. Both to its own people and the rest of the world

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

#1558394 - 05/18/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

we've done much right in order to subjagate the Morlocks of the world (3rd world countries)

until its perfect, i'll be critical

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1558760 - 05/18/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

segregation was allowed in one of this years High School Proms without any government intervention.

Do you have a link for that?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1558923 - 05/18/03 10:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

There was a white only prom here in Georgia . It was not however school sponsored. If a private citizen or group of private citizens want to be racists then I say let them. I think it is morally wrong, but that doesn't mean the government should intervene.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: z@z.com]
    #1559307 - 05/19/03 02:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

If a private citizen or group of private citizens want to be racists then I say let them. I think it is morally wrong, but that doesn't mean the government should intervene.

I totally agree.

To Atomfunk:
Quote:

claiming that "america helps the world" makes you seem like a victim of propaganda......because america is incapable of helping the world, it is a nation and thusly it cannot perform physical acts.

Yes it is true a nation cannot perform physical acts, but it can be governed by a constitution that allows its citizens to have the freedom to persue whatever endevors they so choose. This would allow for advancements in technology that are beneficial to humans, because, well, lets face it, most things that are beneficial are profitable.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinemycophat
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Skikid16]
    #1559470 - 05/19/03 06:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

School sponsored or not it was a high school prom. If a school has the right to bust a graduation party for underage drinking and then also punish the kids when they return to school then why the hell did they do nothing about a whites only prom. They had every right to intervine and they did nothing nor did the government. And as far as I am concerned yes if a person wants to be racist that all fine and dandy UNTIL it infringes on the freedom and rights of another individual. Whats next whites only restaurants,churches,and business's after all by your logic ANY privately owned business or gathering has the right to racisism.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1560424 - 05/19/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

skikid:

true, but if a person beleives that america is the apex of human achievement, then they would seriously delusional.

i just think its really unhealthy to assign a grandiose identity to ones nation......it clouds the mind.

--------------------

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1562113 - 05/20/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

And as far as I am concerned yes if a person wants to be racist that all fine and dandy UNTIL it infringes on the freedom and rights of another individual. Whats next whites only restaurants,churches,and business's after all by your logic ANY privately owned business or gathering has the right to racisism.

Well, for the sake of argument, how would whites only restaurants, churges, and business's infringe upon anyone's rights, after all, you said its alright if someone wants to be racists as long as it doesn't infringe upon one's rights.

With that said let me state that I am not for segregation, I am for freedom to expression, regardless of how ignorant that expression may be.

And as far as the school not interveining, its not their place. I did not know that a school can bust people for underage drinking, especially if the underage drinking did not occur on school property. I thought that was the police's job.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1562121 - 05/20/03 12:44 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

fair enough, but at the same time, credit must be given where credit is due.

America may not be the apex of human existence, but it is up there.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1562263 - 05/20/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

America may not be the apex of human existence, but it is up there.

I agree.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1562388 - 05/20/03 05:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Well, for the sake of argument, how would whites only restaurants, churges, and business's infringe upon anyone's rights, after all, you said its alright if someone wants to be racists as long as it doesn't infringe upon one's rights.

resturants, Churches and businesses are usually in the PUBLIC sector. Any business in the public sector has to allow the public access to their establishment.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1562500 - 05/20/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

true, but if a person beleives that america is the apex of human achievement, then they would seriously delusional.

Whats better in history than the United States, for all its problems? Ancient Rome? Hey, at least we dont feed the religious minorities to the lions. Those old South Sea cultures? Mmm...Cannabalism. Or, maybe your into all those baby-sacrificing pagan civilizations.

The Western World today, not just America, but most of Europe and parts of Asia, ARE the apex of human civilization. Not to say it wont go UP from here. But this is the best its EVER been.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1562602 - 05/20/03 09:43 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

resturants, Churches and businesses are usually in the PUBLIC sector. Any business in the public sector has to allow the public access to their establishment.

What do you mean by 'public sector?' Do you mean that privately owned and operated properties and institutions are under the domain of the public? Should the government tell you who you can allow in your front yard because the public has ready access to it and it's visible from public roads? Should the boy scouts be forced to allow girls in? Should the girl scouts be forced to allow boys in? Should the NAACP be forced to accept David Duke as a member?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Evolving]
    #1562667 - 05/20/03 10:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Do you mean that privately owned and operated properties and institutions are under the domain of the public?

Maybe i worded that wrong, No i don't think the above examples should be forced. I was referring to resturants, stores, etc. For example the boyscouts, if they get funded by private money should be able to allow anyone they want at the same time excluding those they don't want.

i guess i was also referring to your local McDonalds, Ram's Horn, HO-JO's etc.

Quote:

Should the NAACP be forced to accept David Duke as a member?

I wish i could say yes to this one for the pure comedic value of what would happen.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1562793 - 05/20/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

madtown tripper:

"The Western World today, not just America, but most of Europe and parts of Asia, ARE the apex of human civilization. Not to say it wont go UP from here. But this is the best its EVER been"

that is the silliest shit ive ever heard in my life. what about ancient indegenous cultures who didnt rely on civilization to survive? how do you define "best", mass depression, mindless consumption, toxic waste, office massacres, atomic bombs, explotation, genocide.....etc etc

this is the best its EVER been? you are so confident, how? why is american culture better than tibeten culture? why is america more amazing than cuba?

you are missing my point. what im trying to bring attention to is ethnocentricism, and how it clouds people's minds.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1562962 - 05/20/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not sure if you meant to reply to me but i'll answer anyways

Quote:

what about ancient indegenous cultures who didnt rely on civilization to survive

which culture would that be?

Incas, Aztecs, Toltecs, Mayans, Egyptians, Romans, Indians and many others relied on civilization to survive.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1563081 - 05/20/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

wow innvertigo, i didnt know that!

you see, thats why I said "indegenous cultures who didnt rely on civilization to survive"

in this comment, I was reffering to the cultures that DIDNT rely on civilization. as opposed to the cultures that DID.

the important word here is "didnt".

sorry for the confusion.

examples: kalahari bushmen, inuit, Cheyenne etc etc.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Evolving]
    #1563128 - 05/20/03 01:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What do you mean by 'public sector?' Do you mean that privately owned and operated properties and institutions are under the domain of the public? Should the government tell you who you can allow in your front yard because the public has ready access to it and it's visible from public roads? Should the boy scouts be forced to allow girls in? Should the girl scouts be forced to allow boys in? Should the NAACP be forced to accept David Duke as a member?

You have to sign up and become a member of the boy scouts or the NAACP. These are not in the public sector. If you allow the general public in, you exclude anyone based on race, gender, creed, etc. This is why malls are in the public sector, even if they are privately owned.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1563178 - 05/20/03 02:14 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

examples: kalahari bushmen, inuit, Cheyenne

didn't the Cheyanne (Indians) have civilizations and hierarchy?? The Bushmen i'm not sure about.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#1563264 - 05/20/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

We'll start with MY quote.
Quote:

"The Western World today, not just America, but most of Europe and parts of Asia, ARE the apex of human civilization.

Then, we have YOUR quote.
Quote:

that is the silliest shit ive ever heard in my life. what about ancient indegenous cultures who didnt rely on civilization to survive?

So. If *I* was talking about the "apex of human CIVILIZATION", then wouldnt a group of humans outside of CIVILIZATION be excluded? Or, am I missing something?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1563605 - 05/20/03 05:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Regarding "The Western World today, not just America, but most of Europe and parts of Asia, ARE the apex of human civilization."

I'm just going to jump in long enough to share a Dickens quote:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

(Dickens, C. Tale of Two Cities)

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: hongomon]
    #1564788 - 05/21/03 12:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

madtowntripper: touche'

but thats my fault, civilization is a very broad term, and i wish not to get into semantics.

what im trying to say is, you are wrong, and i am right.

now do you understand?

listen. america is not the pinnacle of human culture/civilization/existence, or whatever the fuck we want to call it. all of the great advancements and achievements that have been produced in the west are balanced with all the great dissappointments and waste that has also been produced in the west.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#1565467 - 05/21/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

And I still refuse to believe that. You really think that RIGHT now, In the Western World, people arent better off, on the WHOLE, than they have ever been before?

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1566202 - 05/21/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

madtowntripper:

some are better off, some are worse off.

but anyways, better off than what? are we comparing all human life that has ever existed to the modern western world?

im wondering how much you know about "the western world", what are you taking into consideration when you refer to those words?

yes, life is easy in the western world, but also, it is often devoid of meaning. In the sense that, people spend their whole life working a shit job that doesnt have any positive bearing on anyone.

for example......lets say you work as a marketing executive, marketing junk food to kids. Sure, you make alot of money, and your job is really easy. but you dedicate 48 hours a week to useless, pointless waste. Sure, you'll make enough money to buy alot of "stuff" like....a big house, a big TV, a benz, a boat...whatever the fuck you want. But in the end, your life has no substance, no adventure, and no honour.

compare that to a hunter gatherer nomad. you roam around the plains looking for food and a good place to camp, your whole life is a battle of survival. you see an animal, and you use all your physical and mental energy to kill it. if you suceed, you feed the whole tribe and keep those around you alive.

sure, its alot harder....but it has meaning. you're not on anti-depressents watching other humans kill each other on some glowing electronic device, you dont sit and think all day....why am i here? my life is pointless.

now i realize, that this example is obviously very advantageous for my argument, but i think it proves my point. it all depends on how you define "better off", if you are reffering to material success, yes definitly.

in summary, I myself would not want to have grown up in any other place or in any other time, but to say that the western world is "the best ever" is an ethnocentric statement, plain and simple.

--------------------

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (05/21/03 02:07 PM)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1566316 - 05/21/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

compare that to a hunter gatherer nomad. you roam around the plains looking for food and a good place to camp, your whole life is a battle of survival. you see an animal, and you use all your physical and mental energy to kill it. if you suceed, you feed the whole tribe and keep those around you alive.

That is living, all we do is exist...
This is the worst its ever been.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1566664 - 05/21/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

This is the worst its ever been.

Please don't tell me you're one of those "oh no the sky is falling" kind of people.

If you think it's so bad how would you of liked to live in the 30's?  It's not that bad, if we had a president you like you'd be saying how rosey it is.

cheer up, go outside and smell the canadian mad cow disease :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1569144 - 05/22/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, we have the potential to make it the worst its ever been, and are pretty damn close...probably already caught in the current.

That is due to our global population, over consumtion, industrial polutants, WMD capable of decimating our planet, how long do you believe we can continue the way things are?!

I see a drastic....change, for better or worse, if not in my lifetime, my childrens (i dont have children yet :crazy:)

I am against most forms of government, so i doubt my veiw would change with the figure head.

MAD COW!!! :shocked:
/me burns all red meat, and secures meself in my SARS survival isolation pod, buried 200ft underground.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #1570048 - 05/22/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I used to think the sky is falling... but now I've seen positive action working,, small scale farming, alternative energy use, and all spectrums of the ethnobotanical garden being grown legally

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #1572566 - 05/23/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Uh well.....Fuck America.

Quote:

look at the good things that have been done through our people

Lets see we broke bread with the Indians...Then butchered their men women and children.And robbed them of their land.

We enslaved the Blacks and Asians

and donf forget stole and raped the horses.....

Quote:

We try to rule the world and fight wars that have nothing or almost nothing to do with our country.

We gave afganistan tons of money to fight the russians...the russians were just trying to reposess the country because they missed *alot* of payments, miss 20 payment on a car and see who gives up the cash  to fight the repo men....

Quote:

We commit the biggest atrosity against humanity,and yet are the first ones to place judgment on others .

And this is why we paterned our for of government after the Jerry Springer Show with a little Jimmy Swaggart for the spice....

Quote:

We try to push our perfect "Democracy" down the throats of nearly every country on the planet while or politicians continue to rape our constitution and rob us of our hard earned income and freedom.

I say thats just flat out *wrong*...no one should have to be subjected to a democracy, it's worse than having a king! You can over throw the king but a democracy will kill you spirit and strip you of you dignity and you money.

Quote:

We pay millions overseas and are millions in debt because of our lust for war and egotistical need to be the one super power.

Yep....why dont we go repo the shit...I got dibs on Canadian Samoa.... :grin:

{quote] time while our own people go hungry and or homeless,our elderly go without the secure  retirement they have more than earned,our citizens go without proper healthcare,and our freedoms are picked away one by one by the people we put in power in hopes of a better life.

Yeah....it's so cute to see an 8 year old eating out of a trashcan...hey, lets set him on fire...then he wont have to suffer anymore.... :mad:

Quote:

I guess there IS one thing I can be thankfull for......at least I still have both the rights to my own opinion and still have the right to say.......
                              Fuck America 

you think you do....there are cameras everywhere, Feds and Spooks monitor all communications, they know all of us...maybe not by our faces....maybe...

P#1 

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1573100 - 05/23/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

this is long...a sort of a history lesson...it's worth it

Quote:

You totally miss the point, my friend.
COMPARE.
COMPARE.
COMPARE.
I'm not defending our atrocities. I'm defending what we have done right. Think about it.

Yeah...came to this land and asked the indians for help, with out the savages the whites would have died in the first winter....Indians gave them willow bark to ease the pains in their backs and their heads....the whites returned the favor by giving them small pox and yellow fever...then started a wholesale slaughter and paid the french a couple of shillings for every red skin scalp...then talked about ho the indians were savages a scalped settlers....as he had learned by the white man

it wasn't all bad...Whites declared that there *were* 5 civilized nations....then the false god on the $20 bill hearded them all up and marched them to their death...end tryed for their extinction.... "I vow to see the indians exterminated from the face of the earth" - Andrew Jackson (was that his campain speech)

Lt. Geo. Custer was the Chief of Indian Affairs....he said before he left his post...
" I'm going out west to fight the indians, Don't to anything until I return " they obey his orders to this day....

Indian is a name given to the people by the spanish...it means The people of God.

I am a Decendant of the Comanche and the Cherokee...The Comanche were discribed by the first settlers as the finest light calvalry in the world, a people with no fear especialy when on horse back...The people felt it took more courage to ride into your enemies village and to touch them or to take some thing from their person....because it gave you power over these enemies...

The people were a nomadic people, following the buffalo for food and clothing, and never was a piece wasted, the sinew was used for thread, hides for shelter and blankets, much of what was had was given by the buffalo...the whites came and killed all of the buffalo for sport, they skinned them and left the corpses...Comanche people took what the could of the rotting corpses so that the buffalo did not die for nothing...the comanche began to starve because their food source began to vanish....and so did the people....do you know of Quana Parker, I have heard many stories in my family about many great men...Buffalo Bill, Quana Parker, Bigfoot Walace...many people of legend....Parker founded the Native American Church...They use peyote in many cerimonies...I can not...because I can not go to the Kiowa in Oklahoma...I will not register and live in an open jail and wait for it to happen again....

The Cherokee were one of what the whites called the '5 civilized', they had a government, news papers, houses like the whites. Is this why they were called civilized. The name of the People came from the choctaw word, chiluk-ki...it meant cave people. They live in the lower apalachian mountains, in the caves of the white men, They had land that was fertile and green...and they had gold. That is what killed them. Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren had them rounded up and hearded off to the Kiowa in Oklahoma. A couple of thousand escaped the 'trail of tears' and stayed hidden in the mountains, the whites took for their own what did not belong to any man, Many of the cave people are in the Ok with the creek and comanchee, the Osage, that were Souix...The Biloxi indians never got to the Reservation of Kiowa...they were slaughtered and the Seminole went into the evergaldes and killed any white that came in.

The Creek were one of the 5 nations, civilized, until the whites came pushing half naked starving indians in the winter through the confederacy of the Creek Nation, they also gad a solid for of government. The Creek Proved to be a fierce nation and fought against the long knives, they killed many but there were too many white men, they were like the worms, cut them down and there are 2, cut those down and there are 4....the Creek went with the dying Cherokee be be as the dead who are standing.

They arrived in the Kiowa and were ready to die and were living to meet that end, the whites would not allow it to happen, they would have be alive to suffer more, to be like the black white man and be a slave to the whites. They lived with nothing and had little to eat, they were not allowed to hunt or to have a weapon for fear that that small group, only a quarter of the former nation would rise against the whites and try to become dead.

The Biloxi were blessed by the spirit, they are extinct, you will not find them in Mississippi, they are not in Oklahoma, or in the east on the 'tourist rez' because the white man gave them peace.

The God on the $20 that white people worship was only one of a long line to try and exterminate an entire race from the earth, all were european imigrants, many that mistreated their own. The Irish and the Polish were not the savages or chinks or niggers, but they were almost as low (pardon my terms of race, but this is what we were and to many, still are) they worked with the chinese to build the rail roads that carried the bloody hands of many white men, the tracks that lay over their graves

Andrew Jackson was the devil, he and Van Buren commanded Gen. Winfield Scott to commit the acts against the people of god, the ones that helped whites to survive the hard winters and fed them through many months, Gave them seed to plant and showed them how to plant these seeds with a fish, to feed this plant and to keep the bugs from eating it first. Do I feel the Algonquian Nation should have slaughtered those people from the boat that were not like us. The Pequad, the Mohegan, the Shawnee, The micmac, the abnaki or delaware, any could have killed them all and not lost many lives, if they lost one at all. This new tribe could not even feed them selves, they did not have a propper bow or even a canoe.

Killing this pale skinned tribe would have been to easy, so they did what any good civilized man would have done, they helped them and hat was the mistake that killed the humans because the boat people never stopped comming, they still arrive every day, they did the right thing in helping the first to arrive but when the whites with greed arrived maybe the nation of the people should have killed them.

The savages were the civil ones and those that came from the waters were the savages, it took less than 200 years fot the whites to kill all but a handful of indians, the killing had not stopped, I was at the reservation of the Onadago on the day they ran the white men from their land, it took little time before the police had the entry ways blocked, a short time later cars were piled 3 high by the Onadago another few hours and more police and with in a day the soldiers were there, why did this happen, the people wanted to honor their chief, he was a great man but the whites wanted to buy beads and cheap cigarettes and gawk at the people that once were and make them pose for cowboy pictures and do a rain dance, they did not show any respect for the people or the dead, or the land.
Quote:

Peace

Not while there is an Andrew Jackson in the Whitehouse, this time he does not just want to kill the ones with dark skin, he wants for all to die.

The Penbscot are only 500 now, imprisoned on an island that is known as a reservation, befor the whites they were more than 8000, the whites murdered the greatest leaders of the Souix Nation, 2 Lakota, Red Cloud and Sitting Bull, Tashunkewitko an Oglala who was murdered by soldiers while in their custody, he gave him self up for the Souix People because he killed the long hair...Custer at the little big horn, the soldiers said the Souix had masacred the soldiers and that they were heros....Custers standing order was kill everything, Men, Women, Children, Dogs and Ponies, burn the villages and nothing of the indians can remain...This man walked knowingly into his death regardless of how history is written, he would show them what it was to be a brave, Crazy Horse was taken to the badlands by his cousin, Little Big Man and his father, and hidden, so that the whites could defile it no more.

The great things outweight the bad things done by this government, what were the great things, these attrocities cannot be out weighed, they wiped 80% of the indians out in any way they could, they signed treaties with the people and burned their houses the same day with the very treaty...it is like saying that if I kill 10000 people then I should not be punished because I did a good thing by saving a child from a burning building....and it escentialy what you are saying...it's cool to commit genocide as long as you can feed a starving country whose government has more than enough to do the same...or to liberate a country because of a threat that did not exist....and this has been from more than one president,

understand that all of the good that this country has done is based on a lie, the people of this country have done much that was good, this country is dirt and rocks and water, fewer and fewer trees...it has just set as it always has, the leaders of this country have done nothing...they have not gone for the betterment as a whole, they have lined their pockets with our money, bathed in the blood of our families and taken from us the right to choose, you can try but what happens when you caught...most importantly they have taken away our ability to resist through the most effective means ever....fear and as a nation, we are affraid of our government....Hitler did a lot of good for his nation, he opend the german borders....and swallowed france and poland....he only killed a few million jews, muslims dont mind...most african americans dont either, why did any one else

Prisoner#1
I am not a native american, I am an indian, american has become a bad word all over the world, my people were here long before leif Erricson, Amerigo Vespucci or Cristopher Columbus heard of water...I am an indiginous being... I am people, I am man, I am human...it is what we were before the whites or the spaniards arrived...or I am a savage...because I view things much differently....

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1573107 - 05/23/03 07:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

you guys are totally ridiculous, what does "we" mean? are you appyling a general identity to all americans?

that is fucking laughable.

murex: We (Amerika) has helped the world with theze innovations.

who is we? one person innovated one thing, that individual is not "america".

I know who really is....The Sony Corp....it was their american innovations....

P#1

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: Fuck America! Stew [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1573968 - 05/24/03 01:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I don't like the materilism in the Amerikan culture, but it's a generalization- we aren't all materialistic. I am not materlistic. The fact is, that in Amerika, you can do almost anything, and there is more change and innovation here than any other country. That is what makes Amerika great.

It just so happens that alot of Amerikans get cought up in the prusuit of money. I'm sure any other human culture equal to the US would be no different. It's a human trait, not a trait just the Amerikans have. This trait doesn't directly hurt anyone else in the world, they just envy Amerika because they want money and tons of shit too!

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

Edited by Murex (05/24/03 01:56 AM)

OfflineCrowHeart
No one

Loc: Cast?lo da Maia, Maia, Po...
    #1578197 - 05/26/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

But at what cost'

--------------------
What the hell am I supposed to write here???

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale