Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePuffmastaL
regnartS
Male User Gallery

Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls
    #15542134 - 12/19/11 08:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In my opinion it is way up there with shrooms and LSD, Especially Tripple c's(corricidin cough and cold) and yea i know they're terrible but i just popped 15 of these red skittles. I have had incredibly positive experiences with it, had an amazingly blissful out of body experience, auditory and visual hallucinations, and great times with friends. I might post a trip report on my favorite trip...

but does anyone enjoy dxm, have any input on dxm, or even some reports (:
just really excited for the trip to begin since i haven't done them in a while. :laugh2:

--------------------
Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: PuffmastaL]
    #15542181 - 12/19/11 08:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

VERY occasionally i will take a low dose of dxm just to trip out to some goa trance. Its a really cool buzz for me akin to a low mushrooms and alcohol buzz.

I have had some experiences with it where it felt like i was falling through some tunnel of energy that was morphing with the music. Its pretty cool stuff, but i hate the brain hangover.

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: underfliptown]
    #15542449 - 12/19/11 09:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Come on, seriously, CCC?  Why on earth would you knowingly take something that can kill you when the same drug is available in much safer forms?

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: underfliptown]
    #15542453 - 12/19/11 09:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Poor mans way my ass. It takes like $10 worth for me to trip well on it. I guess in street drug standards thats not bad, but many other psychedelics cost me under $5 for strong effects.

--------------------

Offlinejoeystl99
ConstantExplorer
Male

#15542588 - 12/19/11 09:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Everyone I know or have heard of steals their dxm..pretty cheap lol Me and my friends would have dexventures just trying to find sober people to take us to cvs or walmart to steal more when we would go on binges for a few days haha good times but i've got too many responsibilities to get lost in my head for a few days anymore

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: joeystl99]
    #15542627 - 12/19/11 09:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

DXM is fun in my opinion. I don't know if I would compare it to LSD or mushrooms, though I'm sure they have some similarities, it's a very different experience. It's cool though if you're bored and want to try a dissociative for the first time. Definitely worth a try.... Make your decisions after that.

-Tommy Pickles

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

OfflineKoD
Vive liber
Male

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: POV]
    #15542683 - 12/19/11 10:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I used to enjoy DXM, I could close my eyes at night while laying in bed and imagine whatever I wanted to and I saw it very well in my
I would build entire islands at a whim and fly around as if I was lucid dreaming but more conscious. I loved it, until I fell asleep by accident :\

I screwed up my DXM experience by adding DPH with it, and smoking a lot of weed too (but mostly the diphenhydramine). Now my DXM trips are always bad and I get a sick feeling whenever I do it.

Needless to say, I don't do it anymore.

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
    #15542690 - 12/19/11 10:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think I'd do DXM again...I went through a phase with it, but I think I'm pretty much over it.

OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: tokinman21]
    #15542778 - 12/19/11 10:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I tried water extracting delsym once... put the powder into vegi-caps. After four hours, was only feeling slightly off baseline so I vaped a bowl, decided that it hadn't worked and went to bed. Woke up a few hours later completely dis-coordinated, time slow as hell with visuals up the ass  :eek:. Another time I drank a bottle of robo... puked it all up about an hour and a half later, then spent the next 4 hours or so sitting in the same position cuz I couldn't move worth shit... felt like I was in some sort of quasi-conscious dissociation coma... I'm not really a fan of DXM cuz I can never tell whether I'm dehydrated or not on it cuz I can't feel shit lol. Have fun though OP careful with the triple C's, why not just go with the dxm only shit?

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

OfflineInTiMiDaToRdInO
D1N0
Male User Gallery

Loc: US Flag
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: Force Ten]
    #15542999 - 12/19/11 11:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

DXM ftw! Wtf CCC's gtfo

--------------------
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.:.TRAVEL THE UNIVERSE

OfflineEscapeVelocity
.. : ..

Loc: getting closer
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: InTiMiDaToRdInO]
    #15543091 - 12/19/11 11:32 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

did the triple C binge a few times.

i went and saw the movie Devil, about the tomfooligans in the elevator, my first DXM trip. scared the fuckin bejeezus out of me.

--------------------
:awecid: :trippinbawelz: :aweyeah:

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: KoD]
    #15543093 - 12/19/11 11:32 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KoD said:
I used to enjoy DXM, I could close my eyes at night while laying in bed and imagine whatever I wanted to and I saw it very well in my
I would build entire islands at a whim and fly around as if I was lucid dreaming but more conscious. I loved it, until I fell asleep by accident :\

I screwed up my DXM experience by adding DPH with it, and smoking a lot of weed too (but mostly the diphenhydramine). Now my DXM trips are always bad and I get a sick feeling whenever I do it.

I did that exact same thing, and yea...not that great. DPH makes me feel anxious, on edge, and...it's hard to explain, but it just makes your body feel like shit.

First experience mixing the two, I saw some trippy visuals that were very realistic, but it was a very calm experience. Second time, I tried to take twice as much DXM, because I heard it's more mellow and the mix of the two leads to a psychedelic experience, but I took 400mg DPH on both experiences, and the second time, after drinking a second bottle of tussin(about 600mg) 30 min. later my body rejected it, I threw it up, and my trip was mainly a DPH trip, which is not fun.(granted, the tussins contained guafenesin, however, I could not obtain any cheap enough that didn't contain guafenesin(which isn't poisonous, but as an expectorant, it can make you projectile vomit.))

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad trip in the sense of anxiety/freaking out, it just wasn't fun. Everything would look grainy, pastel-ish, and 2-dimensional. There were tiny translucent beetles crawling all over the place, and at one point, one football sized one crawled across my wall.

People poked their heads out of the tv, and at one point it felt like time just stopped, and it seemed like I stopped breathing, but that I didn't need to breathe, like I was in suspended animation. This lasted only about 10-20 seconds at the most.

DXM by itself doesn't really do much for me. If you don't have weed to smoke with it, it's not that fun imo. It's like an alcohol buzz, but fully numb, and without the fun/uppity feeling you get from alcohol.

Really wouldn't describe it as euphoric, or even psychedelic. I never had out of body experiences, and I just don't think it's worth it. It feels like a cheap high. It feels synthetic. It's just not that fun to me.

I do enjoy downing a full bottle of nyquil at night, tho, when I have difficulty sleeping. Nyquil contains alcohol and doxylamine I think it's called. The combination just concks me right out, and I enjoy that feeling more than I do plain DXM.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (12/19/11 11:37 PM)

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15543109 - 12/19/11 11:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:

I did that exact same thing, and yea...not that great. DPH makes me feel anxious, on edge, and...it's hard to explain, but it just makes your body feel like shit.

First experience mixing the two, I saw some trippy visuals that were very realistic, but it was a very calm experience. Second time, I tried to take twice as much DXM, because I heard DPH potentiates it, but I took 400mg DPH on both experiences, and the second time, after drinking a second bottle of tussin, 30 min. later my body rejected it, I threw it up, and my trip was mainly a DPH trip, which is not fun.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad trip in the sense of anxiety/freaking out, it just wasn't fun. Everything would look grainy, pastel-ish, and 2-dimensional. There were tiny translucent beetles crawling all over the place, and at one point, one football sized one crawled across my wall.

People poked their heads out of the tv, and at one point it felt like time just stopped, and it seemed like I stopped breathing, but that I didn't need to breathe, like I was in suspected animation. This lasted only about 10-20 seconds at the most.

DXM by itself doesn't really do much for me. If you don't have weed to smoke with it, it's not that fun imo. It's like an alcohol buzz, but fully numb, and without the fun/uppity feeling you get from alcohol.

Really wouldn't describe it as euphoric, or even psychedelic. I never had out of body experiences, and I just don't think it's worth it. It feels like a cheap high. It feels synthetic. It's just not that fun to me.

I do enjoy downing a full bottle of nyquil at night, tho, when I have difficulty sleeping. Nyquil contains alcohol and doxylamine I think it's called. The combination just concks me right out, and I enjoy that feeling more than I do plain DXM.

Haha .. take a high dosage of DXM my brother. It'll be much more than just an alcohol buzz. Ingest upward of 600mg... be sure to smoke a little to combat the slight nausea. You will trip your balls off. Happy tripping!

-Tommy Pickles

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

Edited by POV (12/19/11 11:37 PM)

OfflineNyarlethotep
Male

#15543152 - 12/19/11 11:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

POV said:

Haha .. take a high dosage of DXM my brother. It'll be much more than just an alcohol buzz. Ingest upward of 600mg... be sure to smoke a little to combat the slight nausea. You will trip your balls off. Happy tripping!

-Tommy Pickles

I did take 600mg. Granted, I threw it up, and took it after taking 400mg DPH(which gets absorbed so fast, it's kind of unbelievable really) but yea.

I may try 600mg on it's own, if I can hold it down, or find some without guafenesin for cheap.

300mg gives me a nice lucid feeling, and I feel numb and loose in the joints, which is nice, but it doesn't make me feel "high." Not like, a very...fun experience. Hard to explain. It does make me want to walk, but at the same time I don't feel like doing anything on it.

I

I didn't have any weed at the time, which is really why I took it in the first place. 300mg didn't make me nauseous pounding it, but pounding two bottles(600mg) back to back, made me vomit. I couldn't even attempt to hold it down, it just went.

I may try just 600mg DXM on it's own(free of guafenesin of coarse) but as far as DPH goes, I will NEVER take that again, in that dose. 50mg tops, for nausea relief would be it. I didn't find that trip useful at all, and it actually felt to me like my brain was frying.

Not like frying, as in tripping, frying as in, my brain was on a metaphorical skillet set on broil.

Not only were my senses/perceptions jumbled up/out of order, my short term memory was completely fucked. It wasn't like I forgot shit, it was like my brain could not process/function properly.

Example conversation(not actual convo I had):

"you like rainbows?"
"yes."
"yea, rainbows are really cool. I like them. They're awesome. What about rainbows do you like?"
"well, I think they're...ummm....I just think it's something..."
"are you ok?"
"oh, I think rainbows are really...what were we talking about?"
"rainbows."
"right."
"so what do you think of them?"
"what do I think of what?"
"rainbows."
"Oh, that's right. We were talking about rainbows, right?"
"yes."
"okay."
"....."

That was on a combo of 400mg DPH/300mg DXM. The 600mg couldn't be held down, so that sucked.

I'd recommend not taking more than 200DPH to trip off of, if you're going to do it at all. As for me, I'll stick to just DXM, but as I mentioned already, not a huge fan of either. DXM just makes me feel lucid and shit, but I prefer the buzz off alcohol/marijuana and other such substances. Dxm to me is like an occassional thing. Not really too into it to make it a recreational experience.

--------------------

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (12/19/11 11:56 PM)

OfflineNyarlethotep
Male

#15543177 - 12/20/11 12:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

But I'll try some 600mg guafenesin free with some weed and see how that compares.

Would mixing it with LSA(morning glories) potentiate the LSA/produce more visuals? Or is this just a waste of time?

--------------------

Go on, get curious.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #15543242 - 12/20/11 12:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

poors mans way??

fuck that.... DXM > pcp/k...

I guess I'm kinda glad people think of it this way... the less people that do it, the longer it's gonna stay legal :thumbup:

Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:
But I'll try some 600mg guafenesin free with some weed and see how that compares.

Would mixing it with LSA(morning glories) potentiate the LSA/produce more visuals? Or is this just a waste of time?

dude... no.... if you got sick off DXM, don't take it with LSA... especially morning glory

LSD on the other hand :awesomenod::thumbup:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (12/20/11 12:27 AM)

Offlinekrux
Mr. Rager
Male User Gallery

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: LuSiD9] * 1
    #15543259 - 12/20/11 12:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Dxm is cool if you extract. but if your just taking CCC you might be doing some serious damage to your body. Stick with the all mighty mushroom or DMT. dont panic its organic.

--------------------

May my enemies live long so they can see me progress.

What blinds us, or what makes historical progress very difficult, is our lack of awareness of our ignorance.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: LuSiD9]
    #15543269 - 12/20/11 12:35 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

oh... and the DPH is actually a good idea... but take it at the recommended dosage, no more... it will help immensely with the nausea... and the potential itch and hot flushed feeling you can get sometimes... trust me.

and don't do syrup... there are some really fucking simple extractions out there...

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineNyarlethotep
Male

#15543292 - 12/20/11 12:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yea, I'm well aware of the delsym cold water extraction, and that seems to be safe/non-toxic.

I was actually thinking of MAYBE extracting the DXM into a powder, and taking that halfway through a MG trip, but you're right, the nausea would be too much. I was just thinking of one of the ways I could potentiate LSA, because I can't get a hold of LSD atm, and I have never tried LSA, but I hear it's much more mental/physical than visual, and right now I'm looking for a typical full psychedelic experience.

I think I'll just stick to mescaline containing cacti and Ayahuasca, for tripping because they're legal, fairly cheap all things considered, and easy to brew/extract from all the research I've gathered.

I'll still try LSA, but you're right, I probably shouldn't mix it with DXM.

--------------------

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (12/20/11 12:49 AM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15543397 - 12/20/11 01:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:

:thumbup:

Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:
Yea, I'm well aware of the delsym cold water extraction, and that seems to be safe/non-toxic.

there's an even simpler one than that...

OfflineNyarlethotep
Male

#15543457 - 12/20/11 02:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Orly? I'd love to hear it. :smile:

--------------------

Go on, get curious.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15543517 - 12/20/11 02:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:pm:

--------------------

Offlinespacer
Confusionhathfuckhismasterpiece

Loc: belgium
    #15543639 - 12/20/11 03:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:

I was actually thinking of MAYBE extracting the DXM into a powder, and taking that halfway through a MG trip, but you're right, the nausea would be too much. I was just thinking of one of the ways I could potentiate LSA, because I can't get a hold of LSD atm, and I have never tried LSA, but I hear it's much more mental/physical than visual, and right now I'm looking for a typical full psychedelic experience.

I think I'll just stick to mescaline containing cacti and Ayahuasca, for tripping because they're legal, fairly cheap all things considered, and easy to brew/extract from all the research I've gathered.

Why don't you convert your lsa to lsh. I read somewhere that it gives a more lsd like structure

OfflineInTiMiDaToRdInO
D1N0
Male User Gallery

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: spacer]
    #15543703 - 12/20/11 04:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

DPH is a deliriant, it doesn't make you high it makes you insane. DXM has several different effects and some can only be felt on low doses while some can only be felt on high doses such as its main dissociative effects. LSA is a very mental trip, I got over my fear of spiders while on it. But if you can't handle Tussin don't even attempt LSA unless you have ginger for nausea, LSA is horrific on the stomach imo/ime.

When taking dxm it is common to think it won't do anythin bc around an hour you begin feeling its time distortion effects and you may take a nap, especially if you took dph. In a little while you'll awaken during your peak. Always keep your phone on you or some way of always checking the time and I mean ALWAYS if I don't bring my phone when I get up to go to the bathroom the dxm makes me feel like its been hours by the time I'm done.

--------------------

OfflineAmonTobinFan
Stranger
Male

#15544292 - 12/20/11 09:05 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Tried DXM a couple weeks ago. Not sure if I'll be trying it again, but if I do it'll be like I did it the last time, with a copious amount of grass to go with it. Never experienced any nausia with the combo, and it made listening to Aesop Rock (whose lyrics are basically gibberish, unless you philosophize the fuck out of it) a pretty great experience.

InvisibleUnKnownFunGUY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: AmonTobinFan]
    #15544399 - 12/20/11 09:37 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

why tripple c,s? I like vicks plain dxm it dont got the guaifenesin & phenylephrine.  Dramamine original two bottles of that will laceup ur space boots. Never her much about dramamine but its got my apporival for otc buzzing.

Offlinejoeystl99
ConstantExplorer
Male

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: KoD]
    #15544517 - 12/20/11 10:10 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KoD said:

Damn dude I did the same thing I took like 20 robo gels and 5 benedryl..It was one of the craziest nights of my life and I had a serious existential crisis afterwards that took me like 2 months to get over

OfflinePuffmastaL
regnartS
Male User Gallery

#15544542 - 12/20/11 10:17 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

OMG that was one of the best experiences of my life,i feel as if my spirit is cleansed, after poppin 15 cccs and smoking an eighth of cali kush, i had another out of body experience, all i could see was a first person view of me playing modern warfare 3 in the middle of a field. My friends were trying to talk to me, but my mic was on mute, finally i came back to this world and it was my turn to hit the blunt BUt unfortunalty i hit the wrong side and burnt my lips hahahhah

--------------------
Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores Spores and spores

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Loc: United States
    #15544615 - 12/20/11 10:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i do enjoy a good dxm high every once in awhile, but it takes a good 600-900mg wich costs me about 10-15$ and i always feel so sketchy buying the shit lol. id rather go hit up my dealer for a tab of acid

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: sailing]
    #15544709 - 12/20/11 11:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Everything you need to know about DXM

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery
    #15544737 - 12/20/11 11:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

DXM is awesome. I like it because I get it for free all the time and it is good when no psychedelics are around.
Shit makes you crazy though on a high dose

OfflineNyarlethotep
Male

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: spacer]
    #15544885 - 12/20/11 11:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spacer said:

Why don't you convert your lsa to lsh. I read somewhere that it gives a more lsd like structure

LSH converts back to LSA in the body, from what I've heard. All the LSH techs also recommend using 1000+ seeds of MG, or 500 of HBWR, to maximize potency.

The purer product causes more vasoconstriction than with just taking 5-10 HBWR or 400 MG seeds. Every tech I've read leads me to believe that while yes, it is purer, and more potent, and less nauseous, it can be dangerous due to the increase in vasoconstriction, and most likely isn't really LSH, but a purer form of LSA.

All the techs I've read make no sense. Alcohol, and mint oil does NOT cause LSA to turn into LSH. I'm not a chemistry expert, but it just doesn't. The procedures don't make sense for the chemical/molecule you're trying to make. It can be done, I'm sure, and fairly easy, but the compound reverts back to LSA rather quickly and is metabolized as LSA in the body anyway, so the only point of the whole procedure really would be a purer product in any case.

I'll try both methods and see how they compare, and let you know what I think.

--------------------

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (12/20/11 12:01 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15544911 - 12/20/11 12:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

joeystl99 said:
Damn dude I did the same thing I took like 20 robo gels and 5 benedryl..It was one of the craziest nights of my life and I had a serious existential crisis afterwards that took me like 2 months to get over

like real bad death anxiety?

just made a post about DPH, DXM and death anxiety last night... http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15543372

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: drr]
    #15545069 - 12/20/11 12:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:

Everything you need to know about DXM

hahahah yes! :laugh2:

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: ILikeACID]
    #15545134 - 12/20/11 01:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, it's only for the poor man if you steal it.

Regardless, I've always loved Dextromethorphan.  It has been years since my last dose (as I was addicted for a couple of years and quit) but I'm definitely itching to see the Dextroverse again.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlinequestioneverything
joven fuerte
Male User Gallery
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: Cynosure]
    #15545176 - 12/20/11 01:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'm poor, I love to trip.  I've never had dxm though. What's the best way/best brand/least harmful way to take it and about how much would I need/does it cost?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: questioneverything]
    #15545209 - 12/20/11 01:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

questioneverything said:
I'm poor, I love to trip.  I've never had dxm though. What's the best way/best brand/least harmful way to take it and about how much would I need/does it cost?

do a search, either on here... or google :thumbup:

erowid is always a good start

--------------------

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#15545324 - 12/20/11 01:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

dxm is definately one of those drugs you need to research before doing... so your doing the right thing by asking the questions, questioneverythng. i had a terrible itching side effect the first few times i did it... left marks from scratching, just going absolutely insane... cause on top of scratching like crazy i was also tripping balls
:feelsbadman:

but by the 4th usage, the scratching went away completely. its also something thats almost guarranteed to make you puke about an hour in so have a bucket or whatever on hand for when you do, itll come fast so be ready for it... first time i puked all over the floor and spent the whole time cleaning up lol

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

OfflineKoD
Vive liber
Male

#15545393 - 12/20/11 02:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

joeystl99 said:

Haha, I took 20 robo gels, 1 syrup bottle (~600mg) DXM and 15 benadryl (~375mg) DPH. Almost complete amnesia from that one.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15545401 - 12/20/11 02:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:
dxm is definately one of those drugs you need to research before doing... so your doing the right thing by asking the questions, questioneverythng. i had a terrible itching side effect the first few times i did it... left marks from scratching, just going absolutely insane... cause on top of scratching like crazy i was also tripping balls

but by the 4th usage, the scratching went away completely. its also something thats almost guarranteed to make you puke about an hour in so have a bucket or whatever on hand for when you do, itll come fast so be ready for it... first time i puked all over the floor and spent the whole time cleaning up lol

one single benedryl will stop this from ever happening if you take it 10-20 mins before the dxm... both the itch, and nausea...

and dose slowly, like over the course of an hour... assuming you're taking a decent size dose, like over 300-400 mgs

it's never made me vomit though, even without DPH, except the time I did 650 mgs when I was really hungover :thumbdown:

--------------------

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#15545443 - 12/20/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

one single benedryl will stop this from ever happening if you take it 10-20 mins before the dxm... both the itch, and nausea...

and dose slowly, like over the course of an hour... assuming you're taking a decent size dose, like over 300-400 mgs

it's never made me vomit though, even without DPH, except the time I did 650 mgs when I was really hungover :thumbdown:

most of the time its either 600 or 900mg for me. depends on wether i wanna spend 10$ or 15$ lol

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#15545697 - 12/20/11 02:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

DXM is pretty solid. The only thing that keeps me from using it more often than I do is the fact that inevitably I always end up eating a shitload of gobogels, and eating that many pills is kind of a gross feeling, sometimes causing me to puke, which is fucking irritating after eating so many fucking pills.

If pure DXM was easily obtainable like JWH blends (K2/spice/etc.), salvia, or like bath salts were, I'd probably do it way more often. IMO, DXM is perfectly suited to sitting at home by yourself tripping out in the dark with music. That's pretty much the only thing I like to do on DXM. Just space out.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

joven fuerte
Male User Gallery
    #15545719 - 12/20/11 03:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:

Thanks man. Btw that "feels bad, man" emote is fucking hilarious to me for some simple reason. And good advice lusid9. Always good advice to tell someone to make a balanced decision upon informing himself, which no doubt I will do.

Anyway, probably the more helpful question would be to ask which contents or which brands specifically to steer clear from.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: questioneverything]
    #15545737 - 12/20/11 03:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

questioneverything said:
Quote:

sailing said:

Thanks man. Btw that "feels bad, man" emote is fucking hilarious to me for some simple reason. And good advice lusid9. Always good advice to tell someone to make a balanced decision upon informing himself, which no doubt I will do.

Anyway, probably the more helpful question would be to ask which contents or which brands specifically to steer clear from.

Oh yea, I totally forgot. At high doses of DXM on occasion I got itchy as FUCK and had to jump in the shower to try and counter the itchiness. People who have never done DXM or enough to get this itch, it's so much worse than any opiate itch. People say taking benadryl with DXM will counteract or at least reduce the itchiness.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #15545764 - 12/20/11 03:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, that itch is just unimaginable.  In my robotripping days I liked to take 50mg benadryl with it and it helped tremendously.  I think once I forgot to take it, the itch set in, I took it, and the itch went away, so it's never too late.  (Unless the itch just went away by itself and the benadryl didn't actually do anything)

joven fuerte
Male User Gallery
    #15545876 - 12/20/11 03:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:

:thumbup:

Quote:

Nyarlethotep said:

You mind sending me a pm?

there's an even simpler one than that...

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dxm, The poor mans way to trip balls [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #15545893 - 12/20/11 03:33 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:

People say taking benadryl with DXM will counteract or at least reduce the itchiness.

I've said it like 3 times in this thread alone...

seriously poeple... take 1 or 2 benydryl with DXM... no nausea, no itch..

--------------------

OfflineInTiMiDaToRdInO
D1N0
Male User Gallery

#15546559 - 12/20/11 05:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Anythin with DM in the name means it has Guaf* such as Tussin DM. Anythin called Cough and Cold will also have unwanted meds such as Guaf* or Phenylephrine. Anythin with Flu in the name will contain Acetaminophen. Also Diphenhydramine will find it's way into just about everything as well but mainly any meds that are for Nighttime.
Avoid
- Guaifenesin*
- Phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen
- Diphenhydramine

Good things are only Cough in the name but most likely it will be unobvious such as Long Lasting Cough, Dry Cough or Lingering Cough. Those will most likely only contain DXM.

This info comes from my experience of online and in store shopping as well as lookin to see what other countries name their products.

* note: Guaf is harmless besides the fact it will make you projectile vomit in doses over the recommend. Most products now contain DXM plus Guaf for the sole fact to discourage abuse.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15546590 - 12/20/11 05:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

InTiMiDaToRdInO said:
Anythin with DM in the name means it has Guaf* such as Tussin DM. Anythin called Cough and Cold will also have unwanted meds such as Guaf* or Phenylephrine. Anythin with Flu in the name will contain Acetaminophen. Also Diphenhydramine will find it's way into just about everything as well but mainly any meds that are for Nighttime.
Avoid
- Guaifenesin*
- Phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen
- Diphenhydramine

Good things are only Cough in the name but most likely it will be unobvious such as Long Lasting Cough, Dry Cough or Lingering Cough. Those will most likely only contain DXM.

This info comes from my experience of online and in store shopping as well as lookin to see what other countries name their products.

* note: Guaf is harmless besides the fact it will make you projectile vomit in doses over the recommend. Most products now contain DXM plus Guaf for the sole fact to discourage abuse.

don't forget pseudoephedrine

--------------------

OfflineInTiMiDaToRdInO
D1N0
Male User Gallery

#15546649 - 12/20/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I knew I was forgetting somethin!

Anythin dealin with Nasal Congestion and Cold meds will contain Pseudophredrine, most likely.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies