Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinedEk1
drunken fuck
FUCK!! Question
    #1553725 - 05/16/03 10:20 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hey everyone.. my cat inoculated 7 jars yesterday but doesnt think he put the needle in deep enough.. for some he only put it in like 1 cm, and then went a bit deeper.. he was stupid and didnt know how deep to go and was wondering if it doesnt get past the top dry layer of vermicultie will the jars still colonize? please help asap so i know hes not wasting his fucking time!!(*!)(*&!#(*&@^#

--------------------
I stand alone, burned every bridge over the troubled water, no longer hiding from my personality disorder, you wanna die my life, well come stay in madnesses favourite little corner, cause even shadows have shadows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: FUCK!! Question [Re: dEk1]
    #1553733 - 05/16/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hopefully, the spore solution, will be able to "drip" passed the verm and onto the top of the substrate. The result of this will be that colonization will be really slow as only the top of the substrate will colonize. I had a jar that didn't show any growth for like two weeks, so I just decided to restart it, when I opened it, I saw four dimes on the top level of the substrate, they weren't deep and I decided i had made the right decision. But as long as you get the needle at least somewhat into the substrate, the spore solution will spread to the sides and to more of the substrate so you should get a nice (maybe delayed) spread. But if you don't get past the dry verm, with no drip, no it will not colonize.

OfflinedEk1
drunken fuck
Re: FUCK!! Question [Re: ]
    #1553743 - 05/16/03 10:34 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

OK thx.. i guess ill just wait about 2 wks.. i have a habit of shit fucking up and i steralized the needle after every jar :wink:

--------------------
I stand alone, burned every bridge over the troubled water, no longer hiding from my personality disorder, you wanna die my life, well come stay in madnesses favourite little corner, cause even shadows have shadows.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags