Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Does this forum benefit us?
    #1553157 - 05/16/03 03:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: World Spirit]
    #1553418 - 05/16/03 05:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

because if we cant work it out between ourselves as to what is remotely close to right and wrong, how will we ever kick their asses in DC....we have to become more organized and this is the way we do it....discussion

P#1

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1553428 - 05/16/03 06:21 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1553491 - 05/16/03 08:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Prisoner#1 writes:

....we have to become more organized and this is the way we do it....discussion.

Hee hee hee -- that answer reminds me of the Life of Brian movie by Monty Python.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1553711 - 05/16/03 12:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I hate to say it but this web site is only a microcosm of a small percentage of society as a whole. If your intention is to organize through this site you're fooling yourself, however it is a noble cause i suppose.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1553913 - 05/16/03 01:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ethnobotancals aren't for everyone.  Most can't walk this path and so it is down said, and demonized by people who fail to understand this unknown.

To me, the beneficial properties of entheogens is blatantly obvious, despite my mis-education of drugs.  I feel no urge to convice others my path is right, and certinely don't require anyones permission, to me it is....my spirituality, and one most people couldn't accept. :tongue:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1554276 - 05/16/03 04:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

or how about this, the american citizens wage a full-scale revolution and overthrow their filthy government? there...problem solved.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1554321 - 05/16/03 04:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah it's that easy....

the problem isn't the Government as much as the Morons in it. The American Goverment as a system is second to none. Unfortunatly the people that are running it lack a soul.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1554679 - 05/16/03 07:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisibleiglou
enthusiast
    #1554769 - 05/16/03 07:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Instead of cursing out the U.S. Government's current leaders, why don't we here at this website work together with reputable organizations like MAPS and repeatedly petition the government (by simply submitting a brief but well-spoken formal petition that's online)?

I can tell you're new to the world of activism. The least effective means of protest is petition-work.

Guess what? Your "representatives" really dont give a damn.

Invisibleiglou
enthusiast
    #1554796 - 05/16/03 08:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Those who are currently elected officials in the US Government are completely respectable.

are you serious? Are these are the same "representatives" who are pushing the perpetual Drug War and the perpetual Terror War?

How respectable was Colin Powell when he put forth fabricated evidence of WMD before the Security Counsel? How respectable was Clinton when he ordered a cruise-missile attack on Sudan?

They protect us...

I could argue successfully that the policies and actions of some of our "representatives" make us targets.

...and make sure a decent system remains in place so things can stay organized.

decent and organized for whom?

There is no benefit in demonizing the government, nor is it righteous to do so.

Even if the government is ruled by an elite group of well-funded theives and empire-builders?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1555002 - 05/16/03 10:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Those who are currently elected officials in the US Government are completely respectable

is this a joke?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1555009 - 05/16/03 10:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Man there's this dumb fucking black bitch named Corine Brown. She is by far the dumbest god damn nig in the house. She can't even speak correct English and all this bitch wants is to give money to the fucking projects of our wonderfully super black North Side of town.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: iglou]
    #1555588 - 05/17/03 03:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Edited by Enter (05/17/03 03:30 AM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1556204 - 05/17/03 02:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I hate to say it but this web site is only a microcosm of a small percentage of society as a whole. If your intention is to organize through this site you're fooling yourself, however it is a noble cause i suppose.

No one said the site would change the world...but if you believe that one person cannot make a difference...or this site perhaps, you are wrong....it has, I had refered several people here because of a few questions I was asked...these were parents of kids that were begining to 'experiment'...I'm an old guy but you would be suprised at the respect I recieve from people around me....young and old, these parent wanted advice...I gave it to them, then I refered them here for a little reinforcement....many looked further and discovered that their fears were ill placed...many of the drugs their children wanted to do were virtualy harmless.

now...you want to effect change....do it through the youth, it's the plan the system is using to push people into believing that marijuana is a dangerous drug...they call it education...I didnt have to take the class, I was outspoken even when I was young, I asked my teacher to be honest about drugs, she wasnt and I called her on it....they removed me from the class because I was a disruption...but most of my classmates learned the truth shortly after....

P#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1556213 - 05/17/03 03:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

or how about this, the american citizens wage a full-scale revolution and overthrow their filthy government? there...problem solved.

I like the idea of revolution....I dont even mind the thought of armed conflict, what I do mind is the fact that after the end of that story there will be more power hungry fiends out there trying to take that power....lessor of 2 evils....just as was stated about hussein....how bad will the next iraqui dictator be....

I'll be happy to take the position of 'El Presidente for Life' after we have a legitimate vote and the publics votes are destroyed and replaced with my stuffed ballot boxes....or maybe armed gards in the poll booths would be good for assistance, this way we dont have all of america looking like florida in the last election

P#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: iglou]
    #1556224 - 05/17/03 03:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I can tell you're new to the world of activism. The least effective means of protest is petition-work.

it depends on how it's delivered....riding piggyback of a SSM or ans ASM will let them know change is needed....

Quote:

Guess what? Your "representatives" really dont give a damn.

Why you wanna soy something silly like that....they do care...about the upcoming election....

P#1
vote from the rooftops.....

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Does this forum benefit us? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1556238 - 05/17/03 03:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Man there's this dumb fucking black bitch named Corine Brown. She is by far the dumbest god damn nig in the house. She can't even speak correct English and all this bitch wants is to give money to the fucking projects of our wonderfully super black North Side of town.

although your request is a bit on the rude side, you are approved to recive funding from the city as soon as you meet the following requirements..
1. move to a luxurious little dwelling on the north end of town
2. reduce your income to nothing and start over by applying for assistance
3. Change ethnicity to a color found in the rainbow or exuding from your butt.

is she talking about cash...I'll be there with my hand out...if not...hell with her, just say NO!

P#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1556264 - 05/17/03 03:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I may be new, but a new personality is what the psychedelic community needs right now

we arent holding elections right now....the jobs been filled....sorry, you have t be in the union....are those haagar double knits your wearing....

Quote:

Guys ~ PLEASE, look at the way we represent ourselves on these forums alone.

Whats wrong with it....have you ever sat in on a senate of house session? fucking monkys at feeding time....thats what they do, not how they act....

Quote:

Look at some of the unrespectable, childish avatars. Look at the insulting, sexist/racist signatures that a few people have.

unrespectful...how....can the Unibomber be unrespectful....I think not...and *my* sig only takes you to a cartoon site thats quite reminiscent of the old cartoons that we allow our children to watch...are you opposed to kids and cartoons too....

Quote:

Look at the way every other word is a swear word for some folks.

we were just trying to impress you man...no need to be all huffy about it...just ask nicely "daddy their bad language is hurting my ears, will you go stomp the shit out of them"....see...I only used one  :grin:

Quote:

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO REPRESENT OURSELVES???????????????????????

I do! I believe this is quite typical of the general public, not just in amrerica but all over the world....did you know that the hot selling item in japan for 3 years running is a jacket that says *bitch*....even the guys are wearing them....I bet the next is the t-shirt that says *god-fuck-satan*....it just expression and again have you ever sat in on a house session....monkey fuck extravagaza.....

Quote:

People write, "F George W" instead of "How can we dialogue with the U.S. administration effectively, honestly, with eloquence and tact?"

newspapers and oter politicians write that stuff....we just plagerize them....but when talking about elocution....you probable are thinking execution....well I ma because you made me think about politicians....and for some reason *tax* keeps jumping into my head....this makes me think about execution again....and how can  we even begin to think about honesty when the politicians are far from it.....they have hooved feet ya know.....I just read that somewhere... :grin:

Quote:

We need to change the way we conduct ourselves - privately and publicly (if indeed psychedelics are beneficial). Otherwise, psychedelics will remain to appear unbeneficial.

sit in on a house or senate hearing sometime....you'll see for your self that we are quite civilized in comparison....that Ted Kennedy cracks me up....oh and I wont even mention what they do to the monkeys.....

P#1 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Scales

General Interest >> Political Discussion