Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepsychejam
Musician

Loc: Surfers Paradise, Queensl...
My Glorious Stash
    #15526158 - 12/16/11 01:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, how's everyone doing tonight/today/this morning?  Just so we're all clear - I am by no means bragging or attempting to make anyone jealous or envious of my stash (even though it would be incredibly hard not to be).  *Disclaimer*  I apologise in advance if - God forbid - reading this post triggers any unwanted drug cravings.

So.... tonight I managed to get my hands on a gram of some reasonably pure cocaine.  It came in rock form, which usually (but not always) means it is quite good.  I had a few lines earlier, and felt very pleasant.  Cocaine has been my party drug of choice lately, but it is so insanely expensive here in Australia that due to financial restrictions, you are literally forced to moderate your usage.  Unless, of course, you're willing to resort to prostitution - and to be to brutally honest, I'm really not the kind of guy who would let some hairy, smelly, greasy old man fondle and suck on my penis just for a hit of Charlie.

So anyway.  I apologise for painting any downright nasty mental imagery which may have offended or grossed out some of our more sensitive members.

I have half a gram of speed (amphetamine), which I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of.  I always insufflate amphetamine.  Sometimes I will feel really good and talkative after a line,  but other times I'll just feel all anxious and on edge.  I've only had a few experiences with this drug, and I don't think I will indulge in "whizz" again anytime soon.

...and last, but most certainly not least, I managed to acquire 10 x 40mg OxyContin tablets from a friend for $300, so I got about a 25% discount on your average street price ($1 per mg).  What do you guys find the best way to take Oxy?  I have tried both insufflation and parachuting, and I definitely get a better and longer high if I parachute.  Medical research has also indicated that Oxycodone has a higher oral bioavailability (80-90%) than intranasally (approx. 50%).

I have a relatively high opiate tolerance - I was taking about 300mg of codeine per day (via Cold Water Extraction) for two years, and recently went on to Subutex, but have now decided to go on a bit of a binge.  I plan to get back on Subutex, but to be honest, I just enjoy opiates way too much to just stop altogether.  Also, I find that Subutex (a.k.a. Buprenorphine) just dulls my senses and emotions - even at low doses like 2mg daily - to the point where I can barely achieve any pleasurable effects from an orgasm.  It's like, you know the sensation is there, but you just can't really "feel" it.  It's kinda hard to describe.  Can anyone else relate to what I'm talking about?  It can even happen while high on normal opiates like morphine or oxy - the actual sensations of an orgasm during ejaculation are dulled to the point where there may be no actual sense of pleasure whatsoever.  Very annoying, especially when you're trying to get clean while taking Subutex.

Alright guys, I'm off to parachute some oxy and sniff some coke!  I suppose this combination could be classified as a speedball of sorts.

Take care Shroomerites!

--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: psychejam]
    #15526181 - 12/16/11 01:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

How much does good coke cost there.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15526194 - 12/16/11 01:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Coke is such a waste of money. It really isn't even all that great either.. too expensive when other drugs are way better and cheaper..

Have fun though. Try not to seizure by speedballing

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: fee]
    #15526200 - 12/16/11 01:18 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

your stash ain't shit

good coke is good tho

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #15526206 - 12/16/11 01:20 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, his stash really isn't that impressive. a couple of oxys and a gram of coke. lol.

I was expecting to be like "I got a half o of coke, 40 oxys, a lb of dank, a sheet of acid, 7 grams of molly"

Shit like that

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: Uzziel]
    #15526213 - 12/16/11 01:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I think my stash is way bigger and I don't even know what I have.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineSikue
Female

Loc: Illinois
Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: Uzziel]
    #15526218 - 12/16/11 01:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Right? my little brothers stash is fatter then that.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: Sikue]
    #15526243 - 12/16/11 01:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Lol, my stash living with my parents at 15 years old was better than that.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: shLong]
    #15526253 - 12/16/11 01:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I still want to know how exspensive coke is down under.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#15526259 - 12/16/11 01:32 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

40-50 usd a g maybe?

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

#15526267 - 12/16/11 01:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

you think that's expensive?

it's 80$/g here...

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #15526276 - 12/16/11 01:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't bought coke in 5-6 years, but it was apprx 35-50 depending...80 seems steep, but supply and demand :shrug:

Offlinepsychejam
Musician

#15526277 - 12/16/11 01:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It is generally anywhere between $350 to $400 a gram for the real good stuff.... I used to be able to get some really nice charlie for $300/gram, but he went dry pretty quick and won't be selling for a while now.  The problem is, you will occasionally come across these young punks who buy the shit in bulk and then cut it down to RIDICULOUSLY impure product.  Unsurprisingly, they don't get many repeat customers.

What I don't understand about drug dealers, is WHY would they want to sell shit coke?  If they had any common business sense, they should know that by keeping the coke at a reasonable purity level, they will have many regular customers, thus more business.  Only idiots think they will make more money by cutting it down, because they're only going to sell it the same person once.  Plus, they'll probably end up getting shot - it's just a shame guns are illegal in Australia. :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleKEEPYOURAIDSAWAY
off road unicyclist
Male

Loc: vt Flag
    #15526284 - 12/16/11 01:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i just hung out with some australians here who were visiting.its 300 usd/g there.

--------------------
BUSHRAT DOES NOT SOW

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#15526287 - 12/16/11 01:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Holy shit! You really need to be a baller to be a cokehead down there

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

#15526298 - 12/16/11 01:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

makes me wonder how much is a ticket to australia. smuggling 10g or so shouldn't be too difficult....

OfflineOldgregg
I'm old gregg!
Male

Loc: China Flag
    #15526304 - 12/16/11 01:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

damn i may have to come down to australia

--------------------

InvisibleSplit Minded
Not Sure Anymore
Male

#15526306 - 12/16/11 01:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In Russia, Coke snorts you!

(that stash is lame. ive been too broke to build one for the past year, but ive def have had much bigger and better...)

::::::::)

its a penis!

--------------------
My senior year of high school one of the girls in my class got pulled over for her blinker not working. We told her that the reason it wasn't working was because she ran out of blinker fluid. The next day she came to school and goes "You guys are fucking assholes, I went to Autozone and asked for blinker fluid and they laughed at me and asked WTF I was talking about. - Gumby

InvisibleSplit Minded
Not Sure Anymore
Male

Re: My Glorious Stash [Re: Split Minded]
    #15526309 - 12/16/11 01:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

300.00 a g at 10 gs is like 750.00! thats totally worth it!

--------------------
My senior year of high school one of the girls in my class got pulled over for her blinker not working. We told her that the reason it wasn't working was because she ran out of blinker fluid. The next day she came to school and goes "You guys are fucking assholes, I went to Autozone and asked for blinker fluid and they laughed at me and asked WTF I was talking about. - Gumby

Offlinepsychejam
Musician

#15526310 - 12/16/11 01:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Guys, the point of my post wasn't to brag about the size or variety of my stash.  How about you all read the very first paragraph again? Even still, it's quite a stash for someone who isn't a junkie.  I also have like a gram of pot lying around in my somewhere, if that helps to make my stash seem cooler.... which is totally what I'm trying to do, man.... It's all about having a cool drug stash...

Quote:

psychejam said:
Hey, how's everyone doing tonight/today/this morning?  Just so we're all clear - I am by no means bragging or attempting to make anyone jealous or envious of my stash

Besides, I'm just bored and high on 60mg oxy and a few lines of coke.... feeling pretty damn good :-)  Some of you guys are giving off a very negative vibe, and I can feel it all the way over here in Australia!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom