Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think I have HPPD? ): [Re: Mr. Bojangles]
    #15528127 - 12/16/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Bojangles said:
I've found them to be quite enjoyable, especially since I'm sober now, it's like a nice little "Oh hai there."

i smiled when i read this... :grin:

Quote:

Mr. Bojangles said:
Only a few times (I'm talking 5 total) have they been intense enough for me not to be able to make out anything...like "whoa, I gotta sit down and can't really do much else."  I really haven't had a really intense one like that in about a year.  God help me if one pops up while I'm driving my motorcycle :thumbdown:

The really intense ones have varied visually for me.  The majority of them have just been like a sort of white static that's too thick to look through.  Sometimes I'd be able to make out stuff in my periphery but normally the static took up everything.  Other times it's been like a really intense DMT trip, visual-wise...minus the whole going into another dimension aspect.  The only times I've ever experienced a bodily feeling was during the intense white static episodes.  Other than that, it's been purely visual.

wow Mr B, you answered question, thank you... i'm glad you only had a few hard experiences and they haven't happened in some time.. VERY COOL! i can count my dmt experiences on one hand and they were all very intense, maybe i have a low threshold for it, each time i was pretty out of it long enough to know i would never want to have that happen to me while i'm walking through a mall or something... i want to try aya one day, but i'm not ready for that yet. there's a group in manhatten i've heard about but you have to go through some sort of a screening process, maybe it's their way of covering their ass and your ass...

thanks again man!  :aweyeah:

Kensho :psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]