Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Police basically... [Re: Edame]
    #1551255 - 05/15/03 03:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

good post tak, thanks for elaborating.

yes, its a difficult situation, and its probably alot worse in america than it is in canada. but the police are just a social institution whose behavior is dictated by laws, and the people who become police officers.

The problem is, being a police officer is a job that attracts a certain type of individual.....so ultimatly, it is those type of individuals who will be police officers. And that is no ones fault, it is just reality. Until different types of individuals start becoming police officers, then the institution will not change.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
Re: Police basically... [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1551397 - 05/15/03 04:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

aaaawwww...poor little piggie so misunderstood. "Hes just doing his job, it's all the governments fault when little piggie goes nazi on everybody he comes in contact with." Look i do know cops, i do Jiu jitsu with cops. I dont like it and it makes me very uncomfortable being on the mat with them. I hold no prejudices in my life, and I'd LOVE to have this one shattered as well, but I gave you my opinion based on my experience. I know they're just people doing a job, The SS were just people doing their jobs.
What makes a person WANT to take a job holding the dagger over the heads of their fellow man. Its a feeling of hoplessness, of fear, or of outright racism and hatred.
(you can make me think otherwise, by telling me that YOU'VE been pulled over not once, not twice, but thrice, just for being in an acura with a friend. He/they literaly pulled us over for reasons which were lies, "my turn signal was out" etc...which it wasn't, and the traffic issues are the begining, of an uglier list. )
They see the only way to make the world decent is to enforce it with vigour and rampant overzealous action to conform the world to their standards.

Quote:

wow, you guys dont know shit about police, thats the silliest thing ive ever heard in my life.

So instead of telling me what I do and do not know and insulting MY OPINION why dont you just state your point and keep it moving. I could just as well say they YOUR opinion is the craziest thing ive ever heard, but that wouldnt get anybody anywhere would it.

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Police basically... [Re: FatNug]
    #1552420 - 05/15/03 09:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ok, first off, comparing the SS to police? thats ridiculous.

heres the difference between the two, one is a needed service, the other is not. your opinion is invalid because you are simplifying and generalizing, you are trying to brand a huge group of individuals with a collective consciousness.

for example:

"What makes a person WANT to take a job holding the dagger over the heads of their fellow man."

are you fucking serious? do you think that people become police officers so they can "hold a dagger over their fellow man"? do you even know what police officers do?

heres a common scenario a police officer would face: a person phones the police because she hears her neighbour screaming next door. The police arrive, the woman's husband is beating her, the police arrest the husband.

wow........SO DEVIOUS!!!! those fucking pigs maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Police officers are just humans put into a position of power. Power attracts certain personality types, but not all police officers are the same. If you dont like the way police officers are behaving, then why dont you become a police officer? let me guess....you dont want to hold a dagger over your fellow man right? you dont want to deal with all of societies shit right? you dont want to have to physically detain your fellow man right?

and thusly, police officers are those willing to perform these acts, do you understand what I'm saying? so....until all the perfect little humanists in the world become willing to "hold a dagger over their fellow man"........the world will stay a horrid horrid place full of corrupt nazis.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order