Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: rohr]
    #15510672 - 12/13/11 01:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rohr said:
Quote:

Anthony said:
right but a lot of pregnancies are accidental. a lot of people view that unborn child as a legitimate life. a lot of people would feel like murderers aborting a child.

i don't understand that logic, either.

in my eyes, it's unacceptable to carry an unplanned pregnancy to term when little or no preparations have been made by the parents to rear a child.

if one makes the decision to have sex, all proper precautions MUST be taken to avoid pregnancy. but, as everyone knows, no form of birth control is 100% effective 100% of the time. statistically, accidents WILL happen. therefore, it's perfectly suitable and rational to terminate unplanned pregnancies.

i just cannot fathom how many people think terminating a pregnancy < carrying an pregnancy to term when it's obvious that the child would not receive the best (or even adequate) care.

the LIFE of a HUMAN BEING is something that must be planned and prepared for.

i would never endorse forcing anyone to terminate (or carry) a pregnancy, there are just some rationalities i simply cannot grasp...

Well using that logic the morally right thing to do would be to kill anyone who has unprotected sex before they make an innocent, defenseless baby and then kill it :rolleyes: Why don't you go ask everyone that had a fucked parent if they would rather have been killed before birth. Im sure you will get a couple that say yes, but I guarantee you that the majority that really think about it will be glad they were born, even if it wasn't into luxury.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: Frost]
    #15510674 - 12/13/11 01:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 05:18 PM)

Offlinerohr
silly cybin
 User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: The Influence]
    #15510766 - 12/13/11 01:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:

Well using that logic the morally right thing to do would be to kill anyone who has unprotected sex before they make an innocent, defenseless baby and then kill it :rolleyes:

false. killing a person is not the same as terminating a pregnancy. not even a little bit.

Quote:

The Influence said:Why don't you go ask everyone that had a fucked parent if they would rather have been killed before birth. Im sure you will get a couple that say yes, but I guarantee you that the majority that really think about it will be glad they were born, even if it wasn't into luxury.

of course people who are already alive want to be alive. instinct demands it. someone who doesn't exist has no survival instinct. why don't you go ask everyone who was never born if they would rather be born or stay nonexistent. i'm sure some of them would say yes... oh wait... none of them would say yes because they don't exist :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Loc: earth
    #15510777 - 12/13/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rohr said:
Quote:

The Influence said:

Well using that logic the morally right thing to do would be to kill anyone who has unprotected sex before they make an innocent, defenseless baby and then kill it :rolleyes:

false. killing a person is not the same as terminating a pregnancy. not even a little bit.

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

#15510791 - 12/13/11 01:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rohr said:
Quote:

The Influence said:

Quote:

The Influence said:Why don't you go ask everyone that had a fucked parent if they would rather have been killed before birth. Im sure you will get a couple that say yes, but I guarantee you that the majority that really think about it will be glad they were born, even if it wasn't into luxury.

of course people who are already alive want to be alive. instinct demands it. someone who doesn't exist has no survival instinct. why don't you go ask everyone who was never born if they would rather be born or stay nonexistent. i'm sure some of them would say yes... oh wait... none of them would say yes because they don't exist :rolleyes:

lol I like how you use the word terminating instead of killing. And your next comment just backed up what I was saying anyways. You nor anyone else should choose who lives and who dies. Nature should, not a doctor or other man. Taking a life is taking a life.

Offlinerohr
silly cybin
 User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #15510854 - 12/13/11 02:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i use the word terminating because it is the proper medical term to describe the medical procedure.

that is what abortion is: a private medical procedure, between a woman and her physician. not the cold-blooded murder some loonies make it out to be.

you can go on like a primitive ape and "let nature take its course," or use the logic evolution gave you and only have children in an appropriate environment at the most prudent time.

--------------------

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #15510895 - 12/13/11 02:11 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Killing...LOL.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Invisibleunam sanctum
 User Gallery

#15510940 - 12/13/11 02:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

From a practical stance I completely agree with you, but morally I cannot help but feel
that abortions do destroy innocent life.  So you know I don't practice any formal religion
and have no interest in judgement.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: unam sanctum]
    #15510983 - 12/13/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If people are worried about the world and over population, they can be a champ and take one for the team :shrug: lol "evalution" gave us the ability to do a lot of bad things, does that mean we should still do them? Explain to me how a baby in the whom is not a human life? If someone kills a women with child they get charged for a double homicide do they not?

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #15510992 - 12/13/11 02:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It depends where you live. The mothers ability to make that decision to terminate a pregnancy vs someone who murders a pregnant woman are not the same thing in the eyes of the law.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #15511003 - 12/13/11 02:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rohr said:

The only difference is in the age of the person.

I'm not anti-abortion BTW.

Although I can think of some adults that should be killed before we use abortions as population control.

--------------------

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Loc: america's wang Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15511241 - 12/13/11 03:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i completely agree with you rohr, but ive seen girls who have gotten abortions, tbheyre a little fucked in the head and depressed about it sometimes, but overall YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE.

either become more absorbed in the stressed world of the american workforce and having a constant nag and reminder on your back, or live with the regret or sadness of aborting a child.

its that fucking simple, i personally hate working because i see all my friends and family as slaves working for a fucked, corrupt, toxic and inefficient system but if you like working and taking care of a child at a young fucking age then go for it and say goodbye to your life. :bye:

blowjobs and masturbation are where its at :thumbup:

30-40 is the best age to have kids i say.

--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom