Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRenzoSupreme
Can you feel the heat, brother?
 User Gallery

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Its Pat]
    #15509952 - 12/13/11 11:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

He has baby ^

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Loc: america's wang Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Its Pat]
    #15509974 - 12/13/11 11:19 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

its really sad, with the way the world population is going, logically we shouldnt even be allowed to have children let alone even 2 of them.

im probably going to adopt when im older :shrug: :frown:

--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Muufokfok] * 1
    #15509987 - 12/13/11 11:21 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #15509996 - 12/13/11 11:23 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
my roommate sends me a text saying "____ is going to be a daddy!" as if i'd be happy to hear that news :facepalm: 
my first reaction is that it's sad. he can't even take care of a dog, how will he be able to take care of a baby? he's 22 btw. he had a lot of issues while we were together a few years ago.

also it just makes me feel weird. he's boasting on his facebook page "i'm going to be  a father"..while when we were together and thought i was pregnant, he thought abortion was the only option. (we were on rocky terms at the time). damn, it's just weird finding out your ex is having a baby, you know??

i should just focus on this: THANK GOD IT WASN'T ME!!! :discorex:

you know deep down you wish it WAS you :smirk:

Heres a song to help you cope with the resurfacing feelings you have towards him

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Almond Flour]
    #15510019 - 12/13/11 11:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:trollhide:

--------------------

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Muufokfok]
    #15510021 - 12/13/11 11:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I got a baby girl and it changed everything. Some things for the better some for the worse. I love my girlfriend deeply and was planning on asking her to marry me this Christmas. But things have been going down hill fast. Ever since we had are baby she made a change too. I was hoping it's just hormones but five months later I'm starting to think it's not. We fight so much that if I could stand to be away from my daughter for more than a day I would have told her to pack her shit. Fucking sucks too cause I still love her but man I can't handle that shit.

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Loc: earth
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #15510036 - 12/13/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
my roommate sends me a text saying "____ is going to be a daddy!" as if i'd be happy to hear that news :facepalm: 
my first reaction is that it's sad. he can't even take care of a dog, how will he be able to take care of a baby? he's 22 btw. he had a lot of issues while we were together a few years ago.

also it just makes me feel weird. he's boasting on his facebook page "i'm going to be  a father"..while when we were together and thought i was pregnant, he thought abortion was the only option. (we were on rocky terms at the time). damn, it's just weird finding out your ex is having a baby, you know??

Yea my ex gf and I broke up, while I was still very much in love with her. A week later I found out one of my friends from HS had gotten her pregnant.

Funny thing was that her and I also had sex around the same time she got pregnant. She swore the kid wasn't mine, which was a huuuuge relief, but the thought always lingers in the back of my mind.

Quote:

i should just focus on this: THANK GOD IT WASN'T ME!!! :discorex:

true that

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Anthony]
    #15510044 - 12/13/11 11:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You didn't no DNA test?

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: The Influence]
    #15510050 - 12/13/11 11:31 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
I got a baby girl and it changed everything. Some things for the better some for the worse. I love my girlfriend deeply and was planning on asking her to marry me this Christmas. But things have been going down hill fast. Ever since we had are baby she made a change too. I was hoping it's just hormones but five months later I'm starting to think it's not. We fight so much that if I could stand to be away from my daughter for more than a day I would have told her to pack her shit. Fucking sucks too cause I still love her but man I can't handle that shit.

just stick it in her ass until she submits to your will on the regular.

--------------------

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

#15510060 - 12/13/11 11:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
You didn't no DNA test?

nope.

this happened almost 2 years ago now, but she married the guy, and I haven't heard a single word from her since so :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#15510061 - 12/13/11 11:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:

Just had a kid myself.....so fucking stressed :onfire:

but hes cute as hell :smirk: you guys gotta WANNA make it work. If your gonna break up, I could easily see this experience being the factor that breaks many couples.

Happened to my dad and mom, and guess what! 22 years later after we had his grandbaby and he moved back down, hes dating my original mom again! Yes yes its a huge fucknugget move.....but it just goes to show ya might not wanna severe the chord. Realize its the kid whos causing you guys to bash heads so much. Everyone wants a family later on in life. Dont let it be 22 years later when your women is a pill addict and already bat shit insane from not having a guy to help her through the storm of life, or when your daughter is already an adult and fucked up in the head from dealing with a broken home.

:goodluck:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #15510099 - 12/13/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

People Change, especially over 22 years.  Don't mean its going to work this time neither though yo!!!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

#15510154 - 12/13/11 11:45 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

The Influence said:

just stick it in her ass until she submits to your will on the regular.

:lolsy: Thats some funny shit man, she quit letting me stick it in her ass when she got pregnant (14 months ago) and about a week and a half I was hitting it from behind and she had her ass all up in the air so I thought fuck it and pushed her to her belly and slipped it in. She fought at first, If she would have talked that kind of shit to me under any other circumstances we would have had a domestic abuse situation on our hands, but after about a minute she got into and I been getting to do it almost every time again.
Quote:

Ethnobotanical said:
Quote:

The Influence said:

Just had a kid myself.....so fucking stressed :onfire:

but hes cute as hell :smirk: you guys gotta WANNA make it work. If your gonna break up, I could easily see this experience being the factor that breaks many couples.

Happened to my dad and mom, and guess what! 22 years later after we had his grandbaby and he moved back down, hes dating my original mom again! Yes yes its a huge fucknugget move.....but it just goes to show ya might not wanna severe the chord. Realize its the kid whos causing you guys to bash heads so much. Everyone wants a family later on in life. Dont let it be 22 years later when your women is a pill addict and already bat shit insane from not having a guy to help her through the storm of life, or when your daughter is already an adult and fucked up in the head from dealing with a broken home.

:goodluck:

Congrats man :awethumb: I don't want to leave her and if it happened I would stay as close as possible to her so that we can both be in her life all the time. I love my little girl so much I couldn't stand away from her for too long. I never would have thought I would ever love something so much. I hope it works between us, I guess only time will tell. We are new parents but man after 5 months you think shit would have calmed back down.

Invisiblenglsnv
Becoming
Male User Gallery

#15510272 - 12/13/11 12:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:

studies have shown that couples with children are less happy than couples without them.

http://www.thepsychologist.org.uk/archive/archive_home.cfm?volumeID=22&editionID=174&ArticleID=1493

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: nglsnv]
    #15510357 - 12/13/11 12:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, well hopefully we will not be in the majority here.

Offlinerohr
silly cybin
 User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: F0SS1L]
    #15510391 - 12/13/11 12:32 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

F0SS1L said:

I don't understand how so many people can go through life as complete drains on society, barely able to support themselves or even function normally after years of drug abuse, and yet when they accidentally knock-up some girl/get knocked up, they're suddenly too moral to roto-root that kid out of there and save them a lifetime of the same white trash existence and bad mistakes.

i don't understand it, either.

i feel that if you are going to create another human being, it is your moral obligation to make for DAMN SURE you have the means to give that child a decent shot at a successful life. anything less is completely unfair to the child. if you REALLY loved your offspring, you would maximize your potential before bringing them into the world.

--------------------

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: rohr]
    #15510406 - 12/13/11 12:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

right but a lot of pregnancies are accidental. a lot of people view that unborn child as a legitimate life. a lot of people would feel like murderers aborting a child.

I mean I completely agree, it sickens me to see these single mothers with 6 kids that just keep poppin' 'em out. It's like "YOU STUPID BITCH! CLOSE YOUR FUCKING LEGS!"

cause those kids are going to live a shitty life, and will probably end up pregnant teens, and repeat the same vicious cycle over and over again.

--------------------

Offlinerohr
silly cybin
 User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: Anthony]
    #15510638 - 12/13/11 01:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony said:
right but a lot of pregnancies are accidental. a lot of people view that unborn child as a legitimate life. a lot of people would feel like murderers aborting a child.

i don't understand that logic, either.

in my eyes, it's unacceptable to carry an unplanned pregnancy to term when little or no preparations have been made by the parents to rear a child.

if one makes the decision to have sex, all proper precautions MUST be taken to avoid pregnancy. but, as everyone knows, no form of birth control is 100% effective 100% of the time. statistically, accidents WILL happen. therefore, it's perfectly suitable and rational to terminate unplanned pregnancies.

i just cannot fathom how many people think terminating a pregnancy < carrying an pregnancy to term when it's obvious that the child would not receive the best (or even adequate) care.

the LIFE of a HUMAN BEING is something that must be planned and prepared for.

i would never endorse forcing anyone to terminate (or carry) a pregnancy, there are just some rationalities i simply cannot grasp...

--------------------

OfflineEmeraldEyes
Female

Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15510652 - 12/13/11 01:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yep. Kinda funny how that works out.

My ex cheated on me with 2 girls. One he slept with and impregnated...the other one he married. The one girl had his baby and he barely see's the kid, the only time he see's the kid is when he is messing around with the "baby mamma" but is "such a good dad" in his opinion. Now the other girl is pregnant, too. He works at a retail store. He can barely take care of himself. He is lazy. He is mean. And he is a very dishonest person.

Truthfully, I feel bad for his kids.

But, yeah....I am pretty happy that at least it wasn't me!

:dancer:

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

-Abraham Lincoln

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: my ex impregnated his gf [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #15510658 - 12/13/11 01:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

supernovasky said:
Haha...

I remember 2 weeks after my ex cheated on me, she stopped taking birth control for whatever reason. The guy she cheated on me for got her pregnant. It was sadistic, but funny, that I was there when she took the pregnancy test and the first to see two lines.

She had an abortion.

This is the most beautiful story I have ever heard.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates