Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Resveratrol Dreams
    #15506267 - 12/13/11 03:03 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Not really sure where this belongs, so I'm Pubbing it.

I started taking resveratrol a few months ago to help treat my HPPD (Its helped a lot).
Before, I had never really consistently dreamed. I had a period of intense nightmares in my childhood, but after sorting my life out, I never really dreamed after that.
The day my micronized resveratrol came in the mail, I took 100mg before bed, and it blew my fucking mind.
As far as I can tell, I dreamed steadily the entire night. Very vivid, intense and tactilely realistic dreams. I woke up in the morning very disoriented, but well-rested.
I loved the both the dreaming and the effect it had on my HPPD, so I kept taking it. The dreams persisted, I explored different worlds and experiences every night without fail.

Just recently, I ran out. While waiting for a new (delayed) order in the mail, I had to go without it.
Still, I dreamed! With the same intensity. It appears to have had some kind of permanent effect on me.
I'm not complaining. I fucking love this. I look forward to sleeping now. :grin:

I tried finding other experiences like this on the internet, and only found two vague references to this effect.

So I ask you, Shroomery:
Has anyone else here experienced this odd effect from resveratrol?

--------------------
:smoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedevoured
buddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Resveratrol Dreams [Re: Meteloides]
    #15506389 - 12/13/11 03:22 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I had some crazy dreams from chantix that pill to make you have cigarettes. Very long and in depth dreams. I felt like shit thenext day tho. Like i had barely slept. Your meds sound like a great time.

So with out this do you hallucinate throughout the day on a regular basis? If you dont mind me asking

--------------------
One pound of flesh! No more, No Less.

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: Resveratrol Dreams [Re: devoured]
    #15506491 - 12/13/11 03:39 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

devoured said:
I had some crazy dreams from chantix that pill to make you have cigarettes. Very long and in depth dreams. I felt like shit thenext day tho. Like i had barely slept. Your meds sound like a great time.

I tried a nicotine patch once, and ended up having very disturbing dreams all night. Not sure how similar it is to Chantix though. :shrug:

If I exceed 250mg resveratrol, I have a monster headache in the morning that usually persists into late afternoon. The dream effect doesn't seem to increase with the dose, either.

Quote:

devoured said:
So with out this do you hallucinate throughout the day on a regular basis? If you dont mind me asking

I don't mind at all! As long as you don't mind an overly long answer. :lol:
I started taking it because I contracted(?) HPPD from a long period of abusing 2c-I. I had really bad brain fog, depersonalization, and hard visuals. With no chemicals in me, walls would breathe, patterns would shift, words eluded me and my vocabulary/communication skills really suffered. I had several panic attacks and unprovoked intense emotional outbursts. Pretty much textbook severe HPPD.
Resveratrol was the first thing I started taking to try and fix it, and it helped a lot. Dosing nightly, it took about two weeks to start seeing dramatic results. My visual snow started to go away. About a month (and a stack of other supplements) later, I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night with an overwhelming sense of being "back" in my own body again. It was very freeing (and probably a whole 'nother story :tongue2:).

Now, I get very mild visual snow on plain surfaces unless I take my 150mg resveratrol the night before.
So, yeah. Taking it seems to prevent getting visuals the next day now that the worst seems to be behind me.

--------------------

Offlinedevoured
buddhist
Male User Gallery

#15506556 - 12/13/11 03:52 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Huh you only associate it to 2c-l? Have u ever taken LSD, MDMA, or DMT

--------------------

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

#15506599 - 12/13/11 04:00 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I've never come across good Lucy before.
But have used loads of MDMA and DMT. Shrooms, Salvia, 2c-c, DPT, etc. I have quite the resume. :rasta:
Only substance that's ever had lingering effects for me is 2c-I. It really messed a lot of shit up.

--------------------

Offlinedevoured
buddhist
Male User Gallery

#15506628 - 12/13/11 04:04 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

well im kinda glad i never found any of that. Is this drug thats helping you costly and do u need a prescription for it?

--------------------

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

#15506717 - 12/13/11 04:17 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, 2c-I is pretty well-known for causing HPPD now. Too bad I didn't know any of that when I was blowing through my supply. :lol:
Micronized Resveratrol is actually fairly inexpensive as far as life-changing supplements go. Its totally unscheduled and you don't need a prescription to obtain it.
Just google "Micronized Resveratrol" and you'll find plenty of vendors.

Your mileage may vary, of course. I seem to be in a very small class of people who get the dreaming affect. So it might not help everyone with HPPD, either.
It does have a whole host of other well-documented health benefits:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol
Definitely worth a shot. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

#15506747 - 12/13/11 04:22 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

i dont recommend for women, at all.  it's a mild-moderate serm.

--------------------

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: Resveratrol Dreams [Re: bbl337]
    #15507145 - 12/13/11 05:32 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bbl337 said:
i dont recommend for women, at all.  it's a mild-moderate serm.

Serm? Care to expand on that?

--------------------

Invisibleemf
Male

#15507791 - 12/13/11 07:33 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

/hide thread

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order