Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
A change? Placebo?
    #1549865 - 05/15/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Lately I've been noticing a change in people. They seemed to be thinking for themselves, and questioning what they thought they knew. I have always thought the change in consciousness would not be jesus popping up on my doorstep and saying "Amen!" I believe the change will be gradual, but when I see signs I get a bit confused. I see movies like the Matrix, many philisophical ideas shared in a Hollywood point of view. People come out of the theater and say "Wow, that made me think." Wow! Thats a change. That was a basic example. I see movies liek Pleasentville, where they try to wake the world up to their true colorful, loving, and free will lifestyle. Its not just movies, but they seem to be a big part in changing the minds of people. Do you believe so?

It works opposite to me also though. Shows like cops, and what not make me think that I cannot do anything wrong, ever. That even if its morally right, if the book says it is wrong, I go to jail. Things may be morally wrong, but if it is said it is not wrong, it is not wrong.

I have been very aware of everything going on around me at all times, and when I take notice to the small things everyday hinting a change, I wonder if there is really a change in progress, or if it is justmy mind hoping for change, only noticing the positive things i run into?

I am a really disturbed person, I live my life, go to work, hang out with friends, deal with what i have to deal with to get on with my life, but underneath all I can really think about is heaven on earth, world peace, and how corrupt the system is.

I once got a ticket from a cop for doing nothing. It is ok I said, I will just fix it in court. I got what I thought was prepared(all evidence on my side) and went into the court room. I was just a number, when it was my turn, I was given a plea, and showed the door. What about my statement? Dont you care? No, I was under 18 at the time. This my friends is just a small small small example, yet it is gigantic in size. If I really wanted to do justice to what I NEVER DID, I would have to go to a higher court, pay a lawyer ALOT of money, take time off of work, possibly getting fired. When or IF I ever win, they will show me out of the court room, tell me to see the court clerk on the way out, and rule me in the right. No sorry, nothing for what it cost me to prove my INNOCENSE. Damn. I feel like exploding. I want to walk into that court room and shoot the judge in his face. Who is he? He is a human being, just like me, and just like all those other people who were created on an equal leval as him. What can I do? I cannot sue him, he is above the law, I cannot fight it, its over. I cannot do anything about anything.If i have a problem, its my problem, not theirs. This is why people run into court rooms with shotguns, then kill themselves. That is the only justice I see, and that makes them change laws to protect them, and further steal what freedom we have left.

I dont know what to do. I am being helkd down by society, and the only thing on my mind is how I can change the world. I believe we can live in a heaven like state on this earth, I believe that we can live as a globl nation of peace and love. This earth was a gift, and the life put on it was also. We have taken these things and made them evil, destroying ourselves. I need change, and I need it now. I feel like im going to cry, or explode or something. I dont know what to do. I try to learn all I can, yet I look at all those who remain ignorant to it all. I too know that i dont know everything, what I have more than others is my want for peace. But dont we all? I am just another clone, and I dont know how to reach out and make a change. They say change comes with yourself, but I dont wanna be alone. I wanna make it my life to change the way people think, I want to change the world. But it is kinda hard to do working a 9-5 job wherever, and doing things by the book. I know I dont have to, but saying and doing are two diffrent things. I have no money to do what I want, I am forced to work. Sure... I could grow my own food, and sustain on nature itself, except I would get arrested anywhere in the united states for trying any such thing.

I really dont know what to do. I feel myself having a spiritual decline. I see ignorance as being a fake bliss, but bliss nonetheless. True bliss would be awsome, but untill we can reach it, I think it would be alot easier to give up, and experience what I can get. I dont want to, but 9-5, TV, beer, and the police make it really hard to think for yourself.

I dunno. I really dont. I love you all. I hope that someday we can figure things out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: A change? Placebo? [Re: tak_old]
    #1549938 - 05/15/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Good for you, for admitting to yourself your own frustration and weaknesses.

I too have my moments of extreme frustration and anger towards the system, the elite who keep its gears well-oiled, and the ignorants who succumb so easily, simply because it's what most people are doing...

You obviously still have some hope though, which is good, so hang on to it, because opportunities will come your way. Despite the cards being stacked against the minority who are aware of the enslavement of the human race, we can still succeed if we act when we get the chance.

I'm in a similar position to you right now. I work 40 hours a week, not getting paid enough to get me anywhere, and my free time is spent hanging out with friends.
Life is not the greatest right now, but it could always be worse... you could be one of the sheep, completely unaware that you are being drained of your energy.
At least we are aware that we are being targeted.

With the right opportunity, if we keep our eyes open, we can free ourselves, and when we do, we will be in a position to free more people. We have plenty of time to do this.

Hang in there, and you'll get your opportunity. Just be sure to act on it when it comes.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1549949 - 05/15/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

the change is here. it is within you. look at your hands. look in the mirror and watch your eyes as they gaze at you. now touch your face. you made a change from what you once thought was you. to the you in action.

I will be graduating high school pretty soon here. but to do that weve been asigned what is known as a "senior project". its bs, but over all im glad i was given the chance to do what i can. so i did my project on social change. Changing society.

I made a movie :wink: . i would be happy to upload it and send it to you guys or make a dvd and put it on kazaa. its only 4 minutes or so. i had a time restraint of 4 minutes. it took me about 50 hours to make this movie. 40 hours of editing, and 10 hours to find the right clips.

What was my real goal? Why would this matter?

my restraints gave me and opportunity to do what i want to do. to do exactly what you want to do. change this world. The matrix has done it for me. Maybe my movie will do it for someone else. That was my hope.

By my ability to construct a film about social change. To defy the mental limits imposed upon me by peers, and teachers. That is to change. That is the reflection of social change. Look what einstein has done for physics, what this advancement of physics has done to our world. What shakespear has done for poetry, and literature, what literature has done to shape the way we express and talk to one another, what it has done to shape the present.

What lays in front of us is a world of choice, Confounded by a universe of doubt. To conquer the doubt is to subtract it from your problem. And you are left with your choice on the world.

I think everyone should give themselves more credit. If everyone were to realize what power they had on everday life. This world would not be recognizeable. What you see in the mirror is up to you. 

Realize that you like anyone else can be an einstein, if you can comprehend what i have said. Than you can realize that their is a system in front of you. You can move your hands. I have done it, you have done it, Others have done it. To what degree? To what effect? is up to you!
-----------------------------
saw  reloaded.... im speechless

--------------------
What?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1549969 - 05/15/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I think society has supressed general thought for too long, and hopefully its boiling over

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: A change? Placebo? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1549975 - 05/15/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You are right. One of the only reasons I keep hope is I know I will be put to my test. I look around the world and relize it is beautiful. I keep a possitive energy most the time, and try to be aware of everything that happens around me. I know when it comes time, I am going to have to not only see the oppertunity for what it is, but make the right descision.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1550176 - 05/15/03 02:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I see change too. I usually only realize it when I'm stoned thow. Evolution in the way we think is proven when you look back to another time in history, and how those people felt/thought/acted then. I think the farther we go, the more people will strive to be unique, tearing away from the old ways of humanity. Teknology helpes this process I think.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies