Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenottheusual
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
San Francisco Psychedelic Society
    #15483127 - 12/07/11 10:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hello fellow Shroomery members!

I wanted to let you know about a new group in the San Francisco Bay Area - The Psychedelic Society of San Francisco.

We're devoted to the exploration of the expansion of consciousness -- and we're fascinated and thrilled as we learn about the profoundly significant role that psychedelics have played in the evolution of human consciousness over the past tens of thousands of years. It's awesome.

Join us at our first meetup, during the MAPS Conference in Oakland. Our meetup is completely free and you do not need to be registered for the conference to attend. It is scheduled during the lunch break on Saturday, so we will start promptly at 12:30pm.

If you plan on coming, please RSVP so we can accurately gauge how many of us might show up. I hope to see you there!

Link for more information and to RSVP below:
http://meetu.ps/5DJQs

Tell your friends! While our group is new, we are already a community of consciousness seekers: psychologists, artists, hippies, philosophers, actors, makers, computer innovators, neuroscientists, teachers, yogis... We're finding each other. And I really look forward to meeting all of you!

As a side note:
Our group doesn't engage in or promote illegal activities during our Meetups. Don't join this group to get "hooked up" because you'll be removed if that's your intention. We are a mature, safe group.

Edited by nottheusual (12/07/11 11:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineczach
bloody kisses
Male

Re: San Francisco Psychedelic Society [Re: nottheusual]
    #15483502 - 12/07/11 11:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man. Wish there was a Psychadelic Society of Oklahoma lol...

Fucking Bible Belt

Invisible5-HT2A
Re: San Francisco Psychedelic Society [Re: czach]
    #15484287 - 12/08/11 03:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Ever worry you'll be infiltrated by LE easily? I sure would.

Offlinenottheusual
Male User Gallery

Re: San Francisco Psychedelic Society [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #15484760 - 12/08/11 08:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

@5-HT2A

That's a valid concern.

Though, there is little to no reason to worry as NO illegal activities take place during the events. The group is being started by someone experienced as the founder of another very successful psychedelic group in New York which has been running without trouble for sometime now.

We're approaching this to become a legit member of the psychedelic community. The fact that MAPS: Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (maps.org) is hosting the get-together as well as promoting the group in their literature is a testament to that.

In the future we hope to align ourselves with other organisations who share the goals of the greater psychedelic community and drug reform.

--------------------
:dancingbacon:

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisiblemonkeyheaven
Male

Loc: yonder
    #15484792 - 12/08/11 08:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If there's any heirarchy, you're going to need a manifesto.  Manifestos are great to wave around with authority.  Safer than molotov cocktails & tasers too. 
Good luck.

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
Re: San Francisco Psychedelic Society [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #15485362 - 12/08/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

nottheusual said:
@5-HT2A

That's a valid concern.

Though, there is little to no reason to worry as NO illegal activities take place during the events. The group is being started by someone experienced as the founder of another very successful psychedelic group in New York which has been running without trouble for sometime now.

We're approaching this to become a legit member of the psychedelic community. The fact that MAPS: Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (maps.org) is hosting the get-together as well as promoting the group in their literature is a testament to that.

In the future we hope to align ourselves with other organisations who share the goals of the greater psychedelic community and drug reform.

Very cool that you have the support of MAPS. If I lived in/around San Fran I would certainly come for a meeting. Sounds very interesting, best of luck to you guys :thumbup:

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #15486008 - 12/08/11 01:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'll be there.

Offlinenottheusual
Male User Gallery

Re: San Francisco Psychedelic Society [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #15493748 - 12/09/11 11:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

BUMP as reminder.

--------------------
:dancingbacon:

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order