Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed)
    #15470699 - 12/05/11 05:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

[kinda long, because I've been smoking for 10 years, all day every day for the better portion of that 10 years, so the extent to which that has changed is a MAJOR change in my life.]

So in the past 4 weeks I've only smoked weed roughly 4 times. In probably the past month or two I had already been only smoking a few days a few, sometimes just one session, usually only at night. I can't say for sure if the "paranoia/anxiety" sensation that is actually physically uncomfortable as well as mentally to the point where if you had bought the weed (even good weed by itself) you'd prefer not being high at all to the buzz" that weed produced.

I almost eat xanax before I smoke always cause I have had a script for like 2 years. Even at times while already on xanax I still experience a sketchy and paranoid/unpleasant "trip", because it's really similar to the feeling of a bad trip, comparable to maybe like on 1 hit of average LSD or a half eigth of shrooms, enough to be trippin but without much visuals (except in some cases, I've had visuals from just weed before). If it's just unpleasant I'll end up eating another 1mg of xanax, in some cases 2mg to try and essentially "abort" the weed trip, as if it were LSD or shrooms or maybe 2C-E which can be quite a handful.

At different times I've smoked well not on it (one month someone jacked me for over half my monthly supply and didn't even realize right away. and I had to stop taking it for over 2 weeks unexpectedly. I made some efforts to find some benzos of any kind from people I knew but had no luck, considered calling my doctor and telling her the truth, but knew there's no way they'd believe me write me a new script, if anything possibly resulting in me seeming suspicious and fucking myself over somehow.Anyway when I'd smoke weed compeltely alone with on no benzo, without the option of taking benzos cause I had none and no access to any, a few times I had horrible experiences. I almost immediately regretted smoking after I got "high" (ultimately just intoxicated but in a completely unpleasant, uncomfortable way) so in those 2 1/2 weeks I barely smoked.

Ultimately in the past month I've done percs (opiates) a few times 4 or 5, and I think each of those times are the only times I've smoked weed in the past month, and I always combine the two (oxycodone snorted/weed) with benzos, and it's really the only time I start to LOVE weed again, it works the way it should. The synergy is incredible, although it is considered a dangerous combo by many (just benzos and opiates) but probably cause I take benzos daily I don't really get super fucked up like some people and can easily do 3-4mg and maybe 90-150mg oxycodone in a night, doing them roughly once a week the past month, usually 120mg in the span of a few hours. These are the only times at all that I've smoked weed in a month now and since I've been blazing since 13 and by the time I was 15 I was a chronic smoker, sold it up until I was 18, so I ALWAYS had weed, and to go from smoking 4-5 blunts a day and bongloads or for awhile vapes (volcano) in between, to roughly once a week is the most I've abstained from smoking in yearssss...

Tonight I did just 60mg of oxycodone (2 roxi 30s) and took 1.5bars of xanax (3mg) and just smoked a blunt (grape dutch to the face) and I'm about to smoke another. Having a lowered tolerance kicks ass, and when I smoke a blunt when I'm jammed/perc'd on a chill dose of benzo it's the best feeling. Lately I've been doing opiates once MAYBE twice a week on average, or if not, every other week maybe, for a few months probably. They seem to be the D.O.C of my generation around here, because it's the only thing that can be found anytime from different people, I only really do them because they are guaranteed euphoria (I will only do a minimum of 60mg or won't at all to get high), and I can get it from one or another person any day of the week.

Tabs, rolls, coke (rarely do it), shrooms, K, PCP, nitrous (can get it but have nowhere to do it) are all shit that come and go, besides nitrous, which I could get anytime, but most of my friends aren't that down with it and I have no places that I could do some nitrous (anymore).

30s are always around and they are overpriced ($25 at the lowest, usually $30 per blue, unless u get a 10pk), but I do love them and am willing to pay a little bit more to experience opiate tranquility without resorting to buying unknown stepped on street dope at a low cost.

Anyway I know it's a bit unorthodox, but essentially what I've done is nearly quit smoking weed by doing opiates once (in this weeks case twice) a week for the past month, and infrequently the 2 past 2 months or so, and only smoking while on opiates. I have been doing opiates with and with benzos, and ALWAYS with weed, off and on for several years, so it's not like I've developed an actual addiction yet by never using them daily, at the most 4 maybe 5 times in a 7 day period, and up until recently was smoking weed HEAVILY through all the opiate use usually done weekly on Friday and or Saturday, after working a full wk. I'd break for a week or weeks, sometimes even a full month or two and just trip and shit instead but still did blues from time to time. My weekly or bi-weekly opiate has caused me to barely smoke weed and honestly don't even crave it out of fear of another unpleasant weed trip, and every time I do opiates and benzos, weed is ALWAYS super chill, and my tolerance is super low from going to chronic, multiple time a day use to once a week, if that, on the opiate/benzo combo.

I think it's better for me to just save smoking for when I trip/roll or do blues now because I spent years (since 13) spending most of my time smoking preposterous amounts of pot and selling it so it was just always around and people who bought weed from me would constantly offer to smoke a blunt with me or we'd match blunt for blunt, just absurd amounts of weed smoking, even on the way to school, IN the school a few times, and just like all fucking day after school. I've always kept an active mind and I watch educational/informative shit on History Channel or NatGEO, channels like that, books, and inform myself through the internet (at great sites like this) so despite all the myths of smoking that much weed (which for me is seriously preposterous amounts, especially while selling it), I never really got "burnt", and have gotten smarter the whole time with plenty of other drug use on top of the non-stop pot smoking and never got "burnt", because IMO I always kept an active mind.

The era and the place I grew up in, my own town and surrounding towns was real "ghetto", which for some of us (me) was actually a reality but it seemed like most of my peers "embraced" the whole "acting ghetto" thing so it was never really cool to give a shit about school and most kids were just getting suspended and kicked out of class from JR high til as many grades as they might make it, some even graduating, but ultimately all the kids associated with the drug scene were all about just being a hustler, blazin at 12-13, selling drugs in JR high, having arrest records by that time often, so naturally a lot of the time I'd fuck around in class with my friends "the burnouts" even back then in JR High and despite my good grades and high intelligence would turn down offers to be in advancement placement or essentially the "nerd classes", not because I was some jock or w.e that ripped on "nerds/goodie2shoes etc", some I was friends with, but being a stoner/psychonaut and all around drug dabbler I didn't fit in and missed my likeminded friends, often kids who barely lasted til Sophmore year of HS, or would get expelled or kicked out of that school and had to go to a diff HS. I was less popular and into the whole "thug life" scene just because I had some limits and chose to avoid chillin with certain kids outside of maybe smoking a blunt w/ them running into to them in the woods or w.e, cause these kids were getting arrested and getting cases since 13-14, going to court, getting probation, just totally worthless in school, and it was cool to be like that where I was from.

It's amazing I managed to spend so much time with my friends (most of them I no longer talk to) who dropped out by 9th-10th grade or if they'd pass grades they needed summer school or passed with all Ds or w.e, and didn't become an idiot. It was considered cool to "not give a fuck", and I played into that to an extent but became street smart and did my own independent consciousness-expansion. Before my post gets too long my point with all that is that I put having fun and clowing around over some aggressive pursuit in the best classroom education I could have with the highest GPA and AP classes. In HS they put me in some AP classes because my teachers from JR High reccomended it cause they knew I was a stoner but I was smarter than my friends who I was "assosciated with". I'd skip tons of school too, or we'd leave in groups mid day and just drive around smoking blunts. Or I'd just not go, and smoke pot all day after waking up at 12-1P.M and at 2:20 when school got out making plays getting rid of weed. I think it's better to smoke pot like I am now, just on opiates and benzos or psychedelics, or adderal/amps because it's not worth it to smoke when I end up getting anxious and feeling uncomfortable. Plus I used to smoke 1/4-1/2oz a week, keeping my tolerance high, tolerance breaks are great, and the fact I only smoke while on benzos and opiates makes it incredible! >;]

So, anyone else recently go from being a heavy heavy smoker, for years and years, and either smoke no weed or smoke infrequently, and how much higher do you get with your lowered tolerance?

Also, do you guys think I'm better off doing opiates/benzos/weed about once a week or I'd be better off still smoking weed all day everyday and not doing opiates. Benzos I am scripted, and plan to do til death do us part.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #15470707 - 12/05/11 05:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

tl;dr

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #15470709 - 12/05/11 05:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

tl dr.

used to smoke weed everyday. then realized it made me content with being bored and and doing nothing.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: Salomon]
    #15470712 - 12/05/11 05:46 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
tl;dr

EXACTLLLYYYYY

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: Deltron3030]
    #15470717 - 12/05/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Wake n bake, smoke at noon, smoke in the evening, smoke before sleep

:happyweed:

And sorry mate i'm exhausted it's really too long :lol:

When I have weed I don't have cravings for drugs. When I don't have weed I start thinking about all the "harder" drugs I could get. See for yourself to what path that leads you... I'd steer away from that:crazy:

Edited by Beanhead (12/05/11 05:48 PM)

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: Deltron3030]
    #15470720 - 12/05/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Deltron3030 said:
tl dr.

used to smoke weed everyday. then realized it made me content with being bored and and doing nothing.

Wtf is "tl dr."? Tell doctor?

--------------------

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: PsilocybinMike] * 1
    #15470728 - 12/05/11 05:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ya. tell doctor. tell him cuz no one else wants to hear it.

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #15470734 - 12/05/11 05:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I used to smoke throughout every single day back in college and after college.
I don't go out of my way to smoke any more. I smoke maybe once a month, maybe once every few months. No set schedule really.

I have to watch how much I smoke now.
I can't just keep up with some of my friends anymore.
I'll end up catatonic in the corner doing somersaults through my head.

People say you can never go back to as high as you got the first time. I can. :smile:

I just read the question at the end BTW.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #15470738 - 12/05/11 05:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I was less popular and into the whole "thug life" scene just because I had some limits and chose to avoid chillin with certain kids outside of maybe smoking a blunt w/ them running into to them in the woods or w.e, cause these kids were getting arrested and getting cases since 13-14, going to court, getting probation, just totally worthless in school, and it was cool to be like that where I was from.

:bucktoothfattygangsta:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineCouperj
Male User Gallery

Loc: Umerika
Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: Salomon]
    #15470784 - 12/05/11 06:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quit doing opiates. Quit taking benzo's. They are both terrible for you and extremely addictive! I have had my bout with opiates and it nearly killed me. It started with a couple 20's here and there and just kept going up. Oxcy's are made to be addictive. Even your Grandma could get hooked. Benzo's are some serious shit and the two together are often called a suicide cocktail. Iv have a good friend that was prescribed ridiculous amounts of oxy's and xanax and fentynal. I watched her go down and turn blue, it was horrible. Not bad enough to make me wanna stop, but it usually never is.

Quitting weed never hurts, but don't replace it with harder drugs man. I've been down that road and it's really not very fun. As a matter of fact, it can be quite depressing. So depressing that you're trying to find ways to not have to deal with anything ever again.

I went through what you are experiencing with weed and you just gotta smoke you're way through it. Shit won't kill you! But opiates and benzo's certainly will.

--------------------
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯) But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

OfflineBundy
It's just words.

#15470833 - 12/05/11 06:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

Deltron3030 said:
tl dr.

Wtf is "tl dr."? Tell doctor?

Too long - Didn't read.

TL;DR

I'm with them too.

But I don't smoke everyday. Maybe I'll hit a blunt and try to read that..

Probably not though.

--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: Beanhead]
    #15470857 - 12/05/11 06:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Beanhead said:
Wake n bake, smoke at noon, smoke in the evening, smoke before sleep

:happyweed:

And sorry mate i'm exhausted it's really too long :lol:

When I have weed I don't have cravings for drugs. When I don't have weed I start thinking about all the "harder" drugs I could get. See for yourself to what path that leads you... I'd steer away from that:crazy:

Short version:

I smoked weed for 10 years, 7-8 of those years spent smoking every day/mutliple times a day for most of those years. I began getting anxious from weed, even while on benzos (xanax, sometime kpins or valium), on a regular basis, pretty much always. It was hit or miss and sometimes benzos were enough and the weed experience was good but not always, and without benzos it was almost always not enjoyable and physically uncomfortable, so nowadays I smoke weed like once a week, when doing opiates and benzos together.

I grew up in a "ghetto" town and was considered a "poor kid" so naturally I found myself friends with some other "ghetto kids" who tended to group with any other "trouble makers" or kids who "kept it gangsta" and so my weed/drug use started early and basically I'd withdraw sometimes and not get in too deep and wasn't quite "A list", kids hustling hard by 13-14, weed, pills, whatever, coke even, catching cases, robbing people, some kid even carrying heat at 14-15, robbing stores, stealing cars, and I just wasn't trying to catch a felony and go to juvie, I had friends I grew up with, smoked blunts and got nice with who did. I was big into the internet as a kid when it was cutting edge sort of and kept myself educated while getting a street education, so I feel like my ability to have really haulted my chronic weed intake is indicative of how I managed to defy stereotypes and remain educated and well spoken despite the environment I grew up in and that lifestyle and influence to conform and "be down" and I got deep into selling weed and later on occasionally moving 100 rolls or some sheets here and there, or 7-10 grams of molly, but not for awhile and never went the career criminal route or got locked up like kids I once called my friend and my severe cut down on weed shows I'm not a slave to it or a straight weed fiend like many people I know and some who I started blazin with all those years ago.

My ability to dabble in opiates for a number of years and keep it to a once, MAYBE twice a week thing while in my state I live in the opiate CAPITAL of America, with the  biggest epidemic (ESPECIALLY w/ pharm opiates), is pretty impressive considering its one of most addictive drugs and I've essentially used to it to stop smoking weed all day every day and reserving it to my infrequent opiate/benzo experiences or trips/rolls. Weed truly is best enjoyed in that way, but I sure do miss those old weed highs and would never have stopped if I could still recapture the way that felt, even before I was on benzos.

That's pretty much the tall and skinny of it.

--------------------

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #15470874 - 12/05/11 06:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't make it past the thread title...

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: Couperj]
    #15470907 - 12/05/11 06:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Couperj said:
Quit doing opiates. Quit taking benzo's. They are both terrible for you and extremely addictive! I have had my bout with opiates and it nearly killed me. It started with a couple 20's here and there and just kept going up. Oxcy's are made to be addictive. Even your Grandma could get hooked. Benzo's are some serious shit and the two together are often called a suicide cocktail. Iv have a good friend that was prescribed ridiculous amounts of oxy's and xanax and fentynal. I watched her go down and turn blue, it was horrible. Not bad enough to make me wanna stop, but it usually never is.

Quitting weed never hurts, but don't replace it with harder drugs man. I've been down that road and it's really not very fun. As a matter of fact, it can be quite depressing. So depressing that you're trying to find ways to not have to deal with anything ever again.

I went through what you are experiencing with weed and you just gotta smoke you're way through it. Shit won't kill you! But opiates and benzo's certainly will.

I'm scripted benzos, for good reasons. I could easily see myself continuing to do benzos for the rest of my life, and the thought of that doesn't really bother me. Benzos are fucking key. I realize opiate/benzos are common for ODs but I think since I do benzos every day with a few exceptions (like when I got jacked for half my month supply, or times I've run out early), maybe that's why I can handle the combo. It's one of my favorite combos, with weed of course, that's the point, is that even tho weed on it's own or even with benzos seems to work against me nowadays, with opiates and benzos the magic returns and I fall back in love with weed again.

IMO, it's better than giving up weed all together. It was my first love, and I feel like I've been dabbling in opiates for so long that if I was going to become addicted it would have happened by now. If anything, back when I spent a lot of time with the same crew who all were doing 80s or 30s every day, and would come over and do them Friday or Saturday or both and maybe even on Sunday but keep it at that. Like I said I live in the opiate capital of America, so doing them once a week or every other week is totally moderate, compared to my countless peers who live for the opiate high and are out there robbing, stealing, doing B&Es, grand theft auto, fraud, and other crimes to support their enormous habits. I'd say my ability to be friends with and do opiates with people who had serious habits and still be able to keep my use to the point of no physical addiction or w/d's when I stopped doing it is proof that I can continue to do them here and there without much risk of suddenly becoming addicted. OC 80s don't even exist anymore so I just do 30s and well many close people have gone to rehabs, detoxes, gotten on methadone or suboxen, even 1 or 2 acquaintances who OD'd and died, my infrequent opiate use seems quite tame.

--------------------

Edited by PsilocybinMike (12/05/11 06:44 PM)

OfflineGEncore
Authentic
Male

Loc: Buenos Aires Flag
Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15470915 - 12/05/11 06:30 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

TL;DR due to being stoned. Sorry. I like it when people make long posts, though. just too lazy to read ATM

I've been toking daily for around 5 years. Only at night, occasionally during the day if I hang out with friends, and on very rare occasions by myself. On even rarer occasions I'll wake n bake, not very often though. usually if I drank too much the night before. I take breaks, though, sometimes big ones. Usually when I run out and dont get around to buying more.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#15470936 - 12/05/11 06:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Deltron3030 said:
ya. tell doctor. tell him cuz no one else wants to hear it.

Frig off Deltron3030. Apparently a few people took the time to read it.

--------------------

OfflineBundy
It's just words.

#15470953 - 12/05/11 06:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Frig off

:lolsy:

--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Any1 a years long chronic, daily/multiple times a day smokr 2 much lessORnot at all?(weed) [Re: GEncore]
    #15470957 - 12/05/11 06:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GEncore said:
TL;DR due to being stoned. Sorry. I like it when people make long posts, though. just too lazy to read ATM

I've been toking daily for around 5 years. Only at night, occasionally during the day if I hang out with friends, and on very rare occasions by myself. On even rarer occasions I'll wake n bake, not very often though. usually if I drank too much the night before. I take breaks, though, sometimes big ones. Usually when I run out and dont get around to buying more.

I made a cliff notes version, for the overly stoned and ill-interested readers. It's significant to me because since 13 I've been such a dedicated and hardcore stoner, with spans of multiple years where I smoked weed EVERY SINGLE DAY. I've sold it, grown it, eaten it, smoked loads of hash and keif. Wake and baked frequently, for spans of time daily, smoked weed on the way to school, just totally being the epitome of a stoner, later on with plenty of drug experiments of all kinds.

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #15470977 - 12/05/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

bro you need like hobbies and stuff :bobmarley:

seriously though I smoked every day for the last seven years and I am quitting right now. I seriously got to where I was smoking 10-20 bowls a day every day for the last 2-3 years. And I stopped last tuesday. I'm just sick of it. weed is lame and life has so much more to offer.

OfflineGEncore
Authentic
Male

Loc: Buenos Aires Flag
    #15470985 - 12/05/11 06:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Your post reminded me of party & bullshit by biggie,

"Smoking blunts is a daily routine since 13,
a chubby nigga on the scene"

good song

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds