Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you
    #15469617 - 12/05/11 01:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

When I was in high school there was a kid that was being a snitch and everyone really hated him. So we skipped class one time we went behind the school and found his car. I had brought some super duty epoxy glue with me and we proceeded to seal his gas cap firmly to the tank.

This is the kind of epoxy that literally melts into the plastic and is almost impossible to get off. Later we found out that he had to chisel the old cap off piece by piece and replace it with a new one. It apparently took him many hours.
:trolldance:

I am sure you have better stories than mine.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAmoeboid
seriously deliriously
Male

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: audiophoenix] * 1
    #15469715 - 12/05/11 01:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

One time I put a scary mask in my moms refrigerator on top of the milk carton. It scared her.

--------------------
Philosophically, the contents of the jar gave no advice.

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15469726 - 12/05/11 01:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I once placed a wierd troll doll thing in my mail box so that it's ass was pointed right at the mail man when he opened the box. Then my mom made me write an apology letter to the mail man.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: audiophoenix] * 3
    #15469786 - 12/05/11 02:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Many moons ago I was working as a technician for an aerospace lighting company. I had several friends in one of the departments. When they went to lunch I unplugged every tool\radio\soldering station in that department. I wrapped one leg of each plug with kapton tape and plugged them all back in. Well, with one leg not in contact, obviously nothing worked.

I was going to watch them look puzzled for a bit before telling them, but was called away. Went to lunch still not having told them. Came back from lunch and maintenance had 2 guys working the problem. Electrical boxes and panels open all over the place.

Felt like an ass so I went to tell the head of the maintenance dept what was going on. He saw the humor in it ( sort of). What he didn't see the humor in was that his 2 guys had never checked to see if the outlets were live. They had just assumed that since nothing worked that the problem had to be with the supply.

I had to stand there while he ripped them a new asshole. He ripped me one too, but with the occasional wink.

I bought him and both his guys each a case of beer because I felt so bad.

Good times.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15469800 - 12/05/11 02:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Amoeboid said:
One time I put a scary mask in my moms refrigerator on top of the milk carton. It scared her.

Ha. That one reminded me of the time I snuck up behind my grandmother and slipped my hamster into the pocket of her robe.

She didn't like hamsters. Her scream was epic.

My mom kicked my ass.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15469811 - 12/05/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm terrible at pranks, and have probably never pulls off a good one successfully.

So I'll just watch. :popcorn:

--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: audiophoenix] * 4
    #15469851 - 12/05/11 02:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i once broke into someone's house. tied up the father and children and made them watch me rape the mother anally. i then set fire to the house, but not before i raided their fridge for a leftover potroast and some kettle chips.

i love pranks.

Edited by Deltron3030 (12/05/11 02:22 PM)

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #15469901 - 12/05/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Many moons ago I was working as a technician for an aerospace lighting company. I had several friends in one of the departments. When they went to lunch I unplugged every tool\radio\soldering station in that department. I wrapped one leg of each plug with kapton tape and plugged them all back in. Well, with one leg not in contact, obviously nothing worked.

I was going to watch them look puzzled for a bit before telling them, but was called away. Went to lunch still not having told them. Came back from lunch and maintenance had 2 guys working the problem. Electrical boxes and panels open all over the place.

Felt like an ass so I went to tell the head of the maintenance dept what was going on. He saw the humor in it ( sort of). What he didn't see the humor in was that his 2 guys had never checked to see if the outlets were live. They had just assumed that since nothing worked that the problem had to be with the supply.

I had to stand there while he ripped them a new asshole. He ripped me one too, but with the occasional wink.

I bought him and both his guys each a case of beer because I felt so bad.

Good times.

Lol, reminds me of the time I got to work early one time and went to all of my co-workers desks and put scotch tape on the inside of the USB plugs so that even when they were plugged in, there was no contacts. I did it to my own too :datass:

When people showed up, their mouse and keyboards did not respond. I let it go for 15 minutes or so, just before they were about to call help desk.

--------------------

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #15469918 - 12/05/11 02:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

In 8th grade we went to space camp and jizzw was wiped in this kids hair about five times over the course of a night.

Prank, or evil? I don't know. I think it's hilarious since he's such a bitch to this day.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: withoutawire]
    #15469926 - 12/05/11 02:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I am sure he appreciated the extra hair gel.

:grin:

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: withoutawire]
    #15469931 - 12/05/11 02:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, that reminds me, when I went to middle school, there was an autistic boy who used to masturbate on the bus and throw the semen in the bus driver's hair.  A few friends and I could also convince him to throw it on other people, so he would always throw it on this bitch that I hated. :awesome:

--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Invisiblecasket
Closed Casket
Male

Loc: psw
    #15469939 - 12/05/11 02:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i know this is lame but it makes me lol everytime. putting a rubber band arround the spray handle on the sink. haha ive done it to everyone in my family. even grandma back in the day haha. good times.

--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Invisiblefuel on the fire
fuckthefiredepartment

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: BothHands]
    #15469947 - 12/05/11 02:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I used to scare the shit out of my family when i was like 10 by tying these firecrackers (where its 2 strings attatched to each end of the firecracker, when you pull them apart it goes bang) to doors, drawers, and cabinets so when you open them you hear a loud bang.

--------------------

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: casket]
    #15469975 - 12/05/11 02:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

casket said:
i know this is lame but it makes me lol everytime. putting a rubber band arround the spray handle on the sink. haha ive done it to everyone in my family. even grandma back in the day haha. good times.

It's a classic, never get's old.

--------------------

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #15469984 - 12/05/11 02:49 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fuel on the fire said:
I used to scare the shit out of my family when i was like 10 by tying these firecrackers (where its 2 strings attatched to each end of the firecracker, when you pull them apart it goes bang) to doors, drawers, and cabinets so when you open them you hear a loud bang.

I tried to booby trap a bathroom with one, then I realized I trapped myself. I had to hide it.

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #15469993 - 12/05/11 02:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fuel on the fire said:

Holy hell, I remember one time a friend was staying over and we taped a bunch of those to the door for when my mom would come wake us up in the morning. Well we were being really loud at night and my sister got pissed and stormed in to bitch at us but she ended up almost passing out from having the shit scared out of her.

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter

Loc: USA
Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: BothHands]
    #15470003 - 12/05/11 02:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Amoeboid said:

Ha. That one reminded me of the time I snuck up behind my grandmother and slipped my hamster into the pocket of her robe.

She didn't like hamsters. Her scream was epic.

My mom kicked my ass.

:loldongs:

Quote:

BothHands said:
Haha, that reminds me, when I went to middle school, there was an autistic boy who used to masturbate on the bus and throw the semen in the bus driver's hair.  A few friends and I could also convince him to throw it on other people, so he would always throw it on this bitch that I hated. :awesome:

LMAO WTF?

there was an autistic kid at my school that would FREAK out when anybody said POOP so everybody would follow him around saying poop to him and one day i got a sharpie and wrote poop on the outside of his locker lmao, i got a detention for that...

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

#15470008 - 12/05/11 02:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fuel on the fire said:

damn, one time one of my friends somehow put a small firecracker inside a cig. i asked him for one and he gave me it, and it scared the shit out of me when it popped. i got kind of pissed, but it was still pretty funny looking back on it.

--------------------

Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #15470011 - 12/05/11 02:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

That's turrible just turrible. But we were all dicks in middle school

--------------------

Invisiblefuel on the fire
fuckthefiredepartment

Re: Best pranks you have pulled, or have been pulled on you [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #15470015 - 12/05/11 02:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The night after our senior prank I put this huge rooster in the bathroom next to commons and the principals office. The class president ratted me out and I had to clean the bathroom because it shit everywhere. A bunch of the teachers wanted to like not let me graduate and shit for "animal cruelty" go figure...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale