Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSorted
Monkee
Loc: UK
Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website?
    #1542108 - 05/12/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I seem to remember a link was posted somewhere on the forums a while back to one of those large scale growing places in Holland (that provide the head shops etc with huge amounts of fresh shrooms) but I can't find it now. Anyone know the place I'm on about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: Sorted]
    #1542206 - 05/12/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If you are referring to a place like the one in this picture,

No, the large commercial growers never advertise that they supply allthe shops with their shrooms. I know several and here is one photo of a grow room for many of the shops in Amsterdam and holland.

mjshroomer

OfflinekREATION1
kяедτιסи1

Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: Sorted]
    #1544284 - 05/13/03 03:39 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah man, i seen a little movie/documentary on television once about 2 growers in the Netherlands that supplied most of the smartshops. i also found that movie on the site of that television channel but that was a long time ago. i cant find that link annymore. but bassicly they said they supplied most of the smartshops in the netherlands with fresh mushrooms, and that they paid taxes an stuff, but it wasnt completeley legal.

--------------------
"an immigrant from heaven on earth with a work visa"

Edited by kREATION1 (05/13/03 08:36 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: kREATION1]
    #1544496 - 05/13/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Those people in that video do not let anyone know where there growing the shrooms at so that thieves will not rip them off. Every now and then a smart shop or a head shop or even a coffe house gets robbed for their drugs and money.

If locations were known for these places then they to o would probably get hit by assholes.

anyway, sorry i cannot be of more help.

mj

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1544507 - 05/13/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Those people in that video do not let anyone know where there growing the shrooms at so that thieves will not rip them off.

anyway, sorry i cannot be of more help.

mj

High MJ,

That company can be found in our trade registers here in Holland!
You can call them and come bye for a chat!

Look at their website: http://www.procare.nl/ you like it!

--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Offlinethe spiral
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #1544824 - 05/13/03 10:46 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

wow awesome website. Holland is a great place.

--------------------

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: the spiral]
    #1545079 - 05/13/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

HI Meneer Cactus, that company is not one of the two that I visited when I came in 1998 to the Psychoactivety conference now during my lecture time at the Kokopeli in AMsterdam.

I contacted them as I am curious as to who they started their Thai strain from. ALso I noted to them that 2/3rd's of their links go to empty pages yet they have two notices saying they were going to double their site potential in January 2003 and that on February 28th, 2003 they launched their new site, yet as I noted, 2/3rds of the pages are empty and no one has worked on it since.

Anyway thanks for the link.

I also found it strange4 to see their laboratory people walking around in white lab coatrs. I have known hundreds of cultivators over the years and no one I met ever wore a white lab coat. Not even at the University mycology departments I have been associated with over the years.

Very sanitary and septic and a little Orwellian if I might add.

I believe it was the natural wild cultivation of these shrooms which attracted us all to them, not the money for profit mass production for strange people.

Anyway, again thanks for ht elink.

Those are just my own personal oobservations

Edited by mjshroomer (05/13/03 01:10 PM)

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
Re: Dutch commercial growing...anyone know a website? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1545139 - 05/13/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

High MJ,

Gues you met Mister Hurk from Amsterdam. Indeed he is no procare.
Procare is a mayor supplier too. I gues many commercial stoones come from there place.

Procare's website I have never seen finished :smile:

How are you btw? Going for a new trip to Asia soon? Or does Sars makes you deceide to choose a different destination. 

--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

InvisibleSorted
Monkee
Loc: UK
    #1545243 - 05/13/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhh..thanks MeneerCactus..Procare was the place I was thinking of...pity there's no tour in English though :tongue:
I thought it might be them who grow mexicana sclerotia aswell but it doesn't look like it...there must be a large grower/s somewhere as philosophers stones are openly for sale here (UK) in large amounts, which I assume are imported from Holland... 

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #1545254 - 05/13/03 01:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

HI, yes I known Hans very well, and Rene Rinkleman, although he does not like me too much. He thinks I am a drug dealer becasue I sell spores.

While he has grown and wrote a small booklet on growing he thinks noone should sell spores. I know he got his from somewhere but did not pick them himself.

yes I am going to Southeast Asia in July and August. I have two openings if you know anyone who would like to go. WE also go to Cambodia to Angkor Wat. Plus a private visit to the King of Thailands private Gardens where they grow Reeshi and we get to see the very rare white elephants.

mj

This years trip was sabotaged by the SARS since three people have now asked for refunds and said they would not go to Asia at all becasue of SARS.

My plane trips go to Tokyo and then to Thailanbd avoiding Hong Kong and Taipai.

have a shroomy day

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds