Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineveryscared
Stranger
think i have gotten clusterheadaches
    #1544890 - 05/13/03 01:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hey guys wsup. i posted a week or something ago that i ate an 8th of mushrooms, and than a week later , i started gettin freqreunt headaches. and after readin what you guys said, i researched on cluster headaches. and i think i have them. i get really depressed knowing that my life was clusterheadache free before i consumed the mushrooms, i dont think the trip was worth this shitty pain, i always feel like crying. and thres no "cure" to cluster headaches, jus shit you can do to prevent them from happening. so i guess im stuck with this for life? cuz of a shroom trip? fuck im not to happy about this. im goin to see a doctor soon and tell em exactly what happened and exactly how i feel. i dont think im ever goin to trip again or use any other substances for the rest of my life. thanks guys. plz repsond to this so i dont feel alone here.
and i was wondering, if mushrooms can cause cluster headaches, from ur life that didnt even have them every before, get they permentently get rid of them?

Edited by veryscared (05/13/03 01:25 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: veryscared]
    #1544910 - 05/13/03 01:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

what is a clusterheadache

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

#1544922 - 05/13/03 01:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Man, I read yuor other thread. You are the most fretful little bastard I have ever met in person OR online. You need to stop taking any form of recreational drug. Your anxiety is just over the top, I mean you're crying because you have fucking headaches?? Go to the doctor and get medicine instead of crying!

And NO, mushrooms DON'T have any physical side-effects (after the trip i mean). NONE. IMPOSSIBLE. They cannot cause cluster headaches. Psilocybin is perhaps the most easily metabolized tryptamine there is... I usually don't waste time on nervous wrecks like you, but you either need to seriously chill out or stop taking drugs. "Take it like a man." as they say

P.S. Don't tell the doctor you took mushrooms. It'll probably just freak him out. What makes you think doctors know anything about mushrooms? The reason it's illegal is because quacks and shrinks make up all sorts of bullshit about drugs.

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #1545082 - 05/13/03 02:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i researched on cluster headaches. and i think i have them.

So now you think your a doctor ?

Well I had a headache yesterday and looked through a medical dictionary and now I think I've got the Sars virus lolzz !

Get your ass to the doctors and tell him you've started getting headaches ! It's probably just the onset of hayfever or something, it IS that time of year you know !!!

Stop being such a damn HYPOCHONDRIAC !  :crazy: 

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1545085 - 05/13/03 02:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Psilocybin and psilocin do not cause cluster headaches... they have been shown to relieve the symptoms of the headaches.

Here's the link:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_medical1.shtml

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: djd586]
    #1545096 - 05/13/03 02:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Go see a doctor already.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: DailyPot]
    #1545349 - 05/13/03 03:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

man veryscared your such a big wussy....

you have fucking headaches! ever heard of tylenol? advil? vicodin? horse tranquelizers?? you should went and see the doctor earlier

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1545377 - 05/13/03 04:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Bye dude. I'm sorry you think this was caused by the mushrooms. It may have been "triggered" by the mushrooms, having been waiting in your head for a powerful emotional experience to churn this from deep inside, like a bubble that finally boiled out.

Let us know what the Doc says, and dude stop freaking out - you're making this way worse than it really is - you're making this way worse than it really is in your own mind - Im' not talking about here on the shroomery, not referring to how you rant about how terrible it is on the forums; I'm talking about in your mind - stop freaking out about this in your mind - you're making it way worse for yourself by stressing so much. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that what you are experiencing could be due to stress itself - stress you're causing yourself..... but I'm no doctor - let us know what he says, and please try to stay calm..

Oh and I don't think you need to listen to Gog - Its not doctors that outlawed these things, its the government - I have no clue what he's talking about. Regardless, I think its always the best idea to tell the doctor what YOU THINK the problem is, and YOU THINK the problem is the mushrooms, so tell him that - don't hide the most important part, "veryscared." Don't hide that from the doctor - he's there to help you, and I don't think he can even bust you now that you don't have any mushrooms around anymore...

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/13/03 04:16 PM)

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: Strumpling]
    #1545652 - 05/13/03 05:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It's doctors' advice to the government that encouraged them to ban the use of psychedelic drugs. I'm talking about the committees (composed of doctors) they assigned in the 60s to determine the medical value of psilocybin, mescaline, and LSD. I know, lots of psychologists and shrinks LIKED these drugs - but they didn't speak up, so it's too bad.

always listen to Gog, veryscared. He knows best. If you listen to me, maybe your headaches will go away (hint hint)

btw, i never said the doctor would bust him. but it'd influence his reaction to the patient, maybe telling him to go see a shrink for a physiological (sp?) problem

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: Gog]
    #1545930 - 05/13/03 07:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

so when i see a doct, should i tell him/her that i had shrooms? or...not , cuz sum ppl are saying dont, and some do. and i cant let my parents know i took shrooms, cuz....to make a long story short, they're really crazy, so i need to kno if a doct woudl tell them or not. ok, so i have learned that the shrooms dont make these headaches happen....maybe jus triggered it from deap inside my mind. and i try not to freak out and stress about it, cuz its really bad at night time when i try to sleep. so..tell doc i had shrooms? yes or no???

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1545940 - 05/13/03 07:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

he says no and I say yes.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

#1545967 - 05/13/03 07:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I say there's no point, and it would corrupt his view of the situation. I doubt it would seriously matter either way though, presumably since he's a doctor he knows what he's doing. If you're a minor (don't say you are here or you'll get banned!) and it's your family doctor, he might be tempted to tell your parents... depends on the doctor. I doubt he would though. Who knows?

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: Gog]
    #1545982 - 05/13/03 07:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

strump, get on AIM y0! lol my SN's danskater7 thx!

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1546045 - 05/13/03 07:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Tell him when/if he asks. It probably wont make a difference.

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: DailyPot]
    #1546135 - 05/13/03 08:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Its because you're a nervous reck that you have "cluster headaches."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: think i have gotten clusterheadaches [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1546151 - 05/13/03 08:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OctopusDR, I think the same thing, but hey he might as well get checked out by a doc who can confirm that for him and in doing so trigger his recovery :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1546286 - 05/13/03 09:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah you are right Strump it would help him get over it. Or satisfy him. Kind of like antibiotics for the flu or something.

But Gog is more right IMO. Only because he doesnt have a need to go to the doctor. There is nothing that the doctor can do that this guy cant do himself, except give him a bill.

Its people like this guy who contribute to the bad name these substances get. The doc is going to consider that maybe these "headaches" are a symptom of mushroom use.

Offlinesancho
mexican
 User Gallery

Loc: 20 floors below sea level...
    #1546386 - 05/13/03 09:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

just smoke a few bowls. ya gotta calm down!

--------------------
Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1546391 - 05/13/03 09:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hooray more confusion for him!

--------------------

Offlinetooky
ol' smokeyglazed eyes

#1547541 - 05/14/03 08:56 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Go and see the doctor. I don't think there's anything wrong with you, but its worth checking out. Tell the doctor everything, its poor logic to leave out something which the person making a diagnosis could use, but you don't want the doctors vision to be clouded, so perhaps let him do a basic physical examination to begin with and perhaps later mention that you have taken shrooms, if (s)he hasn't found a cause.

The other option is to try a confidential medical helpline. I'm from the UK so I'm not sure if they exist in the states, but I'd very surprised if there wasn't some way to get confidential, expert medical advice. You could just call them up and explain your fears to them, and let them advise you.

Personally I'd reccomend doing both, and then comparing what they tell you, with the answers you've received on this board. Once you have all the information from various soureces you will be in a better position to evaluate your own circumstances and make an informed decision about what to do next.

The best advice you've had so far is to calm down, the stress won't be helping you. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I'd suggest that you thoroughly research any other drugs you decide to take in the future, perhaps then you wouldn't be worrying.

Good Luck :smile:

--------------------
--
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett, Jingo, 1997

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience