Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) * 2
    #15446994 - 11/30/11 08:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Three months ago my friend decided we should make special chocolate molds. He bought some supplies and our friend, who is a 3D Animator, modeled the pieces. Since then, the craft has really taken back. I made a picture portfolio of the four character series that we have made so far. Below is all of the chocolate mold master copies. Enjoy!

Here is the series that started it all! I give you, the FunGuys!

This series started out of the need for a smaller chocolate (1.5g). People really like these fat guys because of the tight punch they pack! I like them because of the direct tie between Sumo wrestling and mushrooms via Japanese culture. I hope you like the Sumo Series!

This series began for one simple reason: everybody loves zombies! We like to only use aborts (the living dead) in these chocolates. Keep away from the Zombie Series!

This is the series we cooked up for last Halloween. The first on is a zombie mushroom that is dressing up as a regular FunGuy for Halloween. The second is a FunGuy with a Zombie mask. Again, we used all aborts in the Zombie version, and fans of each series lined up to grab these chocolates! Don't get spooked by the Halloween Series!

If there's enough demand for one I'll post a short tek soon for those of you who want to make your own molds. If you want copies of these mold masters, PM me! I'll add new series to this thread as they come out. Thanks guys!

--------------------
"Don't mind the haters though I love 'em 'cause they vindicate, so I can keep puttin' eighths of mushrooms on my dinner plate. I'm rubbin' criticism all over my skin and face... "

We need more popsicle sticks, STAT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: CircaNSM]
    #15447025 - 11/30/11 08:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I like them :smile::thumbup:

--------------------
Hi. Just want to make friends.

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: mesoamerican]
    #15447233 - 11/30/11 09:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i really like it.

--------------------

Escape the box.

Offlinedkmonk
Psychonaut Lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: LayinUp]
    #15447259 - 11/30/11 09:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Wow! This is such a great idea. Kudos to you!

--------------------
First Grow Golden Teacher Koh Samui - in progress
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15330714

OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: dkmonk]
    #15448558 - 12/01/11 07:33 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks so much guys!

--------------------
"Don't mind the haters though I love 'em 'cause they vindicate, so I can keep puttin' eighths of mushrooms on my dinner plate. I'm rubbin' criticism all over my skin and face... "

Offlinesporophight
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: CircaNSM]
    #15448622 - 12/01/11 08:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Very cool and creative! Can't wait to see more.:thumbup::thumbup:

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: sporophight]
    #15448877 - 12/01/11 09:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome!!

Two ideas:
1)sell the molds!
2)make little statues/keychains/glowing trip toys using these molds and sell those

I'd be all over both!

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineSomeGuy
I feel better now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: gornyhuy]
    #15448897 - 12/01/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

those are awesome! I wanna see the choclates, because I've played with the same idea a lot, but had a hell of a time getting the choclates to come out looking as good as the molds. Those are sweet! :thumbup:

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: SomeGuy]
    #15448928 - 12/01/11 09:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

yeah! they are awesome!!!! great idea!!! do they have any psilo goodies in them???

if so what is the recipe mix for the chocolate?=?? I would like making some of those

InvisibleJohnnieYen
Okay
I'm a teapot

Loc: City Z
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: AIRDOG]
    #15449118 - 12/01/11 11:00 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

OMG that kicks ASS! What material did you make the molds from? I'm interested in the process to make those

JY:regularshroom:

--------------------
[center

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #15449630 - 12/01/11 01:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

are they white chocolate? i never tasted chocoalte shrooms.. must be a thousand times better than regular shrooms cus they are nasty! lol

--------------------

OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: mesoamerican]
    #15449725 - 12/01/11 01:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I will post some chocolates on Sunday! We usually grab some melting chocolate and double boil it on low with some butter. Anything else going into the chocolates has to be ground thoroughly with a metal grinder or a magic bullet to maintain the texture of the chocolate. The chocolate is left to cool until it is the consistency of ice cream and then packed into the back slit of the molds very tightly. The molds are frozen for about 3 hours and then the mold is peeled off of them carefully. We then package them in tinfoil and cool them in the refrigerator. The Halloween series cannot be done this way, and we have to make a mold for both the mask and the character and then attach them later. They come out looking awesome though, so it's well worth it!

I'll talk to my friend about how much the molding supplies cost and we'll put up a price for the whole set of molds if you want to grab 'em!

--------------------

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#15450069 - 12/01/11 03:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

WOW that is so cool!!!!!

:peace::gd_icon:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineContent
Hi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nuevo Mexico Flag
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #15451049 - 12/01/11 06:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, these are awesome. My friends would love these... hell I'd buy a set of these molds.

--------------------
Improvements sha'll be made.

PESHawaiian ~ 4-HO-DMT

OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: Content]
    #15451622 - 12/01/11 08:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

We are currently figuring out the best way to get these molds to the people who want them cheaply, quickly, and in working condition. The positive response has been incredibly exciting for us, and we thank you guys for checking these pieces out!

You've got to love a hobby where ingenuity and experimentation is rewarded with such praise!

I'll post an update on the availability of the molds tomorrow. Thanks guys!

--------------------

InvisibleInfinitys Minute
a universe inside each moment
I'm a teapot

Loc: Zion
x [Re: CircaNSM]
    #15451983 - 12/01/11 09:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

x

--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/03/16 11:27 PM)

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #15452406 - 12/01/11 11:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Can't wait for the chocolate pics :awesome:

Sculpey is the bomb.

OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15453526 - 12/02/11 08:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

HA! Good eye!

Sculpey IS the bomb!

The entire FunGuy and Sumo series is sculpey, the Zombie and Halloween series is the 3D printer at our school! We baked them low to soften them up a bit and then gave them all the mouth cuts and carvings.

--------------------

Edited by CircaNSM (12/02/11 08:05 AM)

OfflineSomeGuy
Male User Gallery

#15453842 - 12/02/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

they make that spray-on latex, you can buy @ hobbie-lobby. Maybe a little pam so it don't stick, and then several layers of latex?:shrug:

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: SomeGuy]
    #15454041 - 12/02/11 10:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

can we give you ideas for your friend? How about this.. might be lame.. but geet some mexicana shrroms and make a mexican guy looking mold lol.. a mazapatecan shrooms.. make a native american man mold.. or shamen. hawaiian.. make a hawaiian looking dude and you get the picture lol..

--------------------

OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

#15456253 - 12/02/11 08:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe we could make a Helmethead Series for PE!

--------------------

Offlinekeeno
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #15468378 - 12/05/11 07:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

haha brilliant!

I want some!:highfive:

--------------------
Check out my Psilocybe Cyanofriscosa (Allenii) TEK

Top fungi-knowlodgy with THE TRIBE!
THE TRIBE

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#15469481 - 12/05/11 12:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Love them, great work!
:awethumb:

Offlinepza
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: dwpineal]
    #15469787 - 12/05/11 02:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

They look awesome! Tek would be good :smile:

OfflineCircaNSM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: CircaNSM] * 1
    #15687795 - 01/19/12 11:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Harvest day has come and gone... over 12 oz dry!

This means exciting news for fans of this thread... we're making the entire series of chocolates today! We will post every single character in chocolate form over the weekend... stay tuned!

--------------------

OfflineSomeGuy
Male User Gallery

#15687804 - 01/19/12 11:21 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:popcorn:

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
    #15687836 - 01/19/12 11:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It's like christmas all :datass:

--------------------

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#15688076 - 01/19/12 12:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CircaNSM said:
Harvest day has come and gone... over 12 oz dry!

This means exciting news for fans of this thread... we're making the entire series of chocolates today! We will post every single character in chocolate form over the weekend... stay tuned!

:awethumb::bigyesnod:

Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: dwpineal]
    #15688139 - 01/19/12 12:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:willynilly:

--------------------
Walk where you like your steps

OfflineJohn Shultz
Don't panic!
 User Gallery

Loc: The Restaurant at the End...
    #15688354 - 01/19/12 01:32 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

cool stuff man 
love your work :hypnotoad:

--------------------

OfflineTimmehSydney
Realist

Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: John Shultz]
    #15688588 - 01/19/12 02:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:brilliant:

--------------------

OfflineUndercoverBum
Treesmoker
Male

Loc: NY
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: TimmehSydney]
    #15688781 - 01/19/12 03:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Very unique & creative. i'd love to have a set in my room. would be something great to have during a trip. or just for house guest to envy.

InvisibleJohnnieYen
Okay
I'm a teapot

Loc: City Z
Re: Homemade Mushroom Chocolate Molds (Zombie, Halloween, Sumo, FunGuys) [Re: UndercoverBum]
    #15711217 - 01/24/12 11:21 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:waits:

--------------------
[center

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals