Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
2012...a little info?
    #1542856 - 05/12/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

alright...i know theres something up with 2012...but is it some kind of universal thing....
and i've heard that in that year..we will be able to seperate from our bodies or it will become easyer or something...
but i havne't been able to find much info on it to find out what it's all about.
so, dose anyone know anything about 2012? or have any good informitive web sites they would like to share?
thanks  :laugh:

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: soylent_green]
    #1543111 - 05/12/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

There are all kinds of different ideas as to just what the whole 2012 ascension is all about.

From what I have gathered, there seem to be 2 extremes. On one extreme, there is an all out apocalypse which destroys all or almost all life on this planet, by way of some natural disasters, or possibly a nuclear war or series of meltdowns.

Another extreme is that we will smoothly transcend into a higher state of existence. The fourth, and then the fifth dimension. This means our astral as well as our physical bodies will undergo rapid change. Our DNA will supposedly mutate, or evolve from a 2-strand double-helix to a 12 strand tetrahedron. Supposedly this process is currently underway.

I don't buy into any one of these 2 extremes as of yet. I think it could be a combination of both events. I think that there may be a global cataclysm, destroying a large majority of life on earth, and that some of us who are well-prepared will be able to stay alive and focus on our ascension to the 5th dimension.

From what I know, it's not a universal thing... it applies only to our solar system, which is passing through the milky way galaxy's central meridian. Some believe that there are alien beings existing in higher realms who have come to watch over our planet and aid in our spiritual advancement so that our transcendence goes as smoothly as possible. Or, they may just be here to observe, because it is a galactic event that only occurs once in a very long time.

I wish I knew more about it all. I have tried to read about it and given up most of the time because of so many conflicting ideas, causing my brain to shift into overdrive. I start getting so many thoughts that I just can't read any more.

There are all kinds of websites out there that will discuss the 2012 ascension. Just try a search engine... Search for 2012 ascension, or try going to a library or bookstore and look for books by John Major Jenkins. He writes about the Mayan calendar and their prophecies, as well as scientific data relating to 2012. He has a book called "Maya Cosmogenesis 2012" that I highly reccomend. I haven't read all of it as of yet, but it is a fascinating read.

I'm sure Shroomism will have plenty to add to this.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: Amnesiac]
    #1543126 - 05/12/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

anyone who thinks that 2012 will be big year, i will personally end your life. there now you dont have to think about such garbage, oh by the way my friends call me tRuThLiEs............

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Anonymous

#1543128 - 05/12/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I think it's both an apocalypse and an ascension depending on how you perceive it. Most people will die as the earth cleanses itself, however some will live on to partake in a new golden age of civilization on earth.

Invisiblesunyata
nonexistentexistentialist
    #1543135 - 05/12/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I typed "2012" into google and it gave me this: 2012 Unlimited

Looks informative, for whatever it's worth. I would also check into "Terence McKenna" or "timewave zero." Hope that helps.

OfflineAmnesiac

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1543152 - 05/12/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

anyone who thinks that 2012 will be big year, i will personally end your life. there now you dont have to think about such garbage............

Whoa there, take it easy brother, I don't think threatening people's lives for pursuing some information is all too helpful!
If you think that the theory is bunk, why don't you explain why rather than resorting to death threats? I'd like to hear your reasons, because I am still skeptical about 2012. I never draw early conclusions... in fact I never draw conclusions period.

So let's hear it!

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

#1543233 - 05/12/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

wow..i didnt' know it had any apocalypse meaning too it...
i was just kinda courious at waht it's all about...

--------------------

Anonymous

#1543630 - 05/12/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

will athiests transcend or are we doomed?

Anonymous

#1543709 - 05/12/03 11:35 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Steer clear of that 2012 website for now man. Theres way too much bullshit to sort through. The guy makes half that shit up.

Check the spiritual links thread at the top of this forum, some of the sites there have good info. Until you are familiar with the theories, you want be able to sort through the good and the absurd at that site.

Invisiblesunyata
nonexistentexistentialist
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: ]
    #1543752 - 05/12/03 11:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Good advice Fiend. Sorry for posting a link that I didn't bother to verify myself. Very lazy of me.

OfflineAmnesiac

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: sunyata]
    #1543777 - 05/13/03 12:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, you have to watch out, because a lot of the people who make these websites about 2012 are adding their own theories to their information. A lot of anything you read about 2012 will be just theory or opinion, not necessarily fact, so be sure to do plenty of research before you allow yourself to be persuaded one way or another.

"will athiests transcend or are we doomed?"

The 2012 ascension isn't like god coming to take the believers to heaven... although some people may think that way.

It's impossible to answer that question, because it's not your religious, spiritual or philosophical title that will play into what may happen in the coming years. I would say that it more has to do with your individual level of awareness and your state of consciousness... your vibration, or perhaps it will be a decision made by your higher self to ascend or to stay in 3rd density for whatever reason. Again, all this is just speculation, I am not trying to pass anything I say off as fact, that's up to you to decide.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1543848 - 05/13/03 12:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

By 2012, homo sapiens will cease to exist.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1543856 - 05/13/03 12:20 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Who knows what will happen in 2012.

Just don't jump on the bandwagon of thinking that something will, because believing what someone else tells you without proof is stupid.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: Murex]
    #1543906 - 05/13/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Also, if too many people believe that apocalypse will come in 2012, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy. :wink: 

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: psyphon]
    #1543982 - 05/13/03 12:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think it will.

Remember the Y2K bug?

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1544014 - 05/13/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Led by courageous individuals, the masses start their periodically historic march towards Liberty. But with the weight of their quantitive nature, they assist the law of gravity in returning them to the depths of the same bondage. And so they start again and again, each time feeling that it will be the solvent effort. At times, the hub wears away and then comes impotence, until the awakening of a new civilization.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1544896 - 05/13/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

anyone who thinks that 2012 will be  big year, i will personally end your life. there now you dont have to think about such garbage, oh by the way my friends call me tRuThLiEs............ 

Yeah, the Be Nice policy is relaxed but it is not that relaxed.  You don't threaten others with harm in this forum.

You have recieved a first warning.  The next time you flame or act up you will receive a temp ban from the Administrator.

I'm sorry about this but you really need to be a bit more careful in your choice of words.  :frown:

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: ]
    #1545206 - 05/13/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

look, here are some vittles for thought.

http://www.bluehoney.org/MayaNotes.htm
http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html
http://www.2012.com.au/mayan.html

I'm not quite sure which side of the fence Im playin on this one.

All I know is I've had a personal feeling that some large world changes are coming during my lifetime, since about 5 or 6, Ive had dreams, and well, Id call them flashbacks, but they don't seem to be of the past. and it only gets stronger as the years pass, but im still not sure that I buy the date...however these damn Mayans Do know their shit. and they do have the most accurate calender on this earth to this day. And they did know their astronomy quite remarkably well. It is supposed to occur due to the earth being fully in the "Photon belt" or the center of the milkeyway, which we are, with our planet being fully immersed in some kind of crazy space energy...I don't know I guess there's only one way to find out..patients.

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1545212 - 05/13/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I know the evolution is coming

How can i say i know? Because i see it in all things.(the movies of 2003 will befilled with these concepts) after all its the war on terrorism, a war on consciousness, a war on anyone with a higher dna code than two. think of it like this, God (man) has been framed.

What will happen in 2012, is a mystery, personally i dont think the earth will be destroyed, life will remain its just there will be huge changes that will occur on this planet, in the next 15 years. Its the end of the antichrist's (pural) rule, and the rise of the antichrist(one) at the same time.

think of jesus ([all psychic talents] walks on water, heals sick boy, rises from the dead) as an embodyed human with dna strain code of 7 or 8, possibly 2013 will be the beginning of the full 12 strains. Thats why they say there are no words for 2012.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1545219 - 05/13/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i'll check out thoses sites, thanks everyone for there thoughts.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order