Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

What is goin on with me?
    #1543506 - 05/13/03 12:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.

here lately I have been *real* interested in trying cocaine.

I find myself looking it up on erowid and shit, and it scares me and makes me cry... I just wanna see what the big fucking deal is about it.

I wouldnt know the first place to even find it at though here... and chances are any around here is shitty and has meth mixed with it.

:confused: :frown:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: What is goin on with me? [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1543576 - 05/13/03 01:02 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you're being lured in by the dark side. There have been times when I've thought about intentionally becoming a junkie or something just to see if I'm strong enough to kick the habit. But you need to listen to the voice of reason and stay away from that shit.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1543791 - 05/13/03 02:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: What is goin on with me? [Re: ]
    #1544436 - 05/13/03 08:56 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

All amphetamine based drugs, in my humble opinion are crap...But i see no reason to try coke, Ill put whatever up my nose if its offered, its a waste of money, probably a waste of my nasal cavity and cilia, but its alright. The come down isnt as bad as people make it out to be...its not a big deal, dont make a big deal about it. I would nort coke, before i would worry about its consequences at least. Its good with a couple shots or beers.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinecerebral gortex
Prying open my third eye.

Loc: Patriots Nation
Re: What is goin on with me? [Re: PDU]
    #1544831 - 05/13/03 12:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The come down isnt as bad as people make it out to be...its not a big deal, dont make a big deal about it.

Bullshit its not!!!
You dont know what the fuck your talking about.

Coke is the fuckin devil in disguise, make no bones about it my friend.
It'll make you do things you never thought you were capable of..bad things.

The first time, youll fall in love with it, but every time after that, youll be in a never-ending chase for that FIRST high...that first feeling, cuz it'll never fuckin happen again.
And before you know it, you'll be a a scumbag junkie...a statistic.
Ive seen 2 people first hand, that had everything they could ever want.
60k a year job, beautiful wife, BMW, boat, toys, etc....
Within 1 year, it was all gone, and I was throwing money at him here and there, so he could get something to eat. Living in a pay-by-day motel in a hell-hole part of town, doing god knows what to get cash.

I, myself didnt fall that far, but let me tell you...do yourself a favor. If your gonna try it, you better be ready for a fight.
A fight for your soul, and sanity, cuz the shit doesnt care who you are, it'll grab you by the balls, and NEVER let go...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1545442 - 05/13/03 04:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you wanna see what the big fucking deal about it is?

The big deal is that for addicts it isn't a big deal :wink:

Its like you try it once and you're thinking "what the fuck? this isn't bad at all.... what was the big deal? I could do this again.."

Then you could very well do it again, and again, wondering "what's the big deal here? this stuff isn't bad.."

Then you could, after stealing from family and friends to get some more no-big-deal-cocaine, living in webs of lies, and thinking everybody's out to get you you'll snort it up, and think "jesus what's the big deal? this stuff's not as bad as they made it out.... i mean CRACK's WAY WORSE, right?"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/13/03 04:29 PM)

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: What is goin on with me? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1546231 - 05/13/03 08:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Go drivin around...In the ghetto. You will find a street with about 5 black guys standin on every porch in sight. Drive by, look back, and motion to turn around to them. When they motion back drive over. Pull out a empty altoid's tin, and Buy yourself some crack and solve your delima

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: What is goin on with me? [Re: resin]
    #1546743 - 05/14/03 12:13 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the problem with coke is that it seems like "hey, this shit is tame. i wont have any problem with it. i don't see what all the fuss was about." untill later when you're broke and all you want is to be high so you forget you're broke, but when you get high, it's over too soon and you're still broke.

it's not worth your time.

purity is a problem too, cause you don't know what to look for so you'll start off thinking "hey, this shit is pretty good." the first tme you get some almost descent shit and realy you'll just be tweeking, then you'll have a whole other problem at the same time.

it seems possible that you're craving for something you havne't tried s more deeply rooted than just curiosity about a particualr substance, and may be eased just as easily by a more wholesome new experience.

i suggest trying something like bungee-jusping or changing you're general scene for a little.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisiblebongster
gettin' started

Loc: Korea
    #1548048 - 05/14/03 02:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

How's it going,

I'm an erowid junkie myself and am always mystified by drugs I haven't tried.... to the point I have had most conventional drugs except coke and smack. Why? Look at the relative proportion of f**ked up stories to good ones on erowid etc and from posters here who have 1st hand stories regarding these 2 substances. Heroin and coke seem to read like a tragic novel for just about everyone who 'thinks' they can handle it. Don't get me wrong - like many other people here, I'd love to feel the rush and see how the feeling was different from meth, E, mushrooms or whatever, but the potential consequences of that shit just seems like a little too much.

Each to his own though. Best of luck.

PS I don't think there's 'anything wrong with you' in regards to thinking about coke per se. But personally I found that if I was taking conventional 'soft drugs' like weed chronically, I didn't find it always satisfying enough for the reasons I was using it (not just recreationally at the time definitely). So I always looked for bigger/larger/more absorbing highs. I'm not saying this is what's happening in your case, but you might want to think about your sudden feelings of sadness. It is unusual, or does it have a sudden onset for no apparent reason etc. It could be because of deeper reasons - other than you are not happy with the lot in your life currently.

Bongster

Offlinespleen
DisgruntledEmployee

Loc: Southern England
    #1548235 - 05/14/03 03:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I just wanna see what the big fucking deal is about it.

There's no big deal IMHO - coke's just overrated and over priced.
There are much better ways to waste your money! :smile: 

--------------------
-->
You don't succeed because you hesitate, you think we're flying but we levitate...

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

Re: What is goin on with me? [Re: spleen]
    #1548624 - 05/14/03 05:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

thanks guys...

I dunno, it just seems everyone around me is into coke/meth and I will NEVER EVER do meth but I was thinkin that coke might be cool... I always feel so... left out when everyone anywhere I go is talkin about that shit... even at work I hear people talkin about it... especially when I pick up extra shifts at night.

and the other night I smoked some weed... now I hadn't smoked in at least 3 months, so you would think I would have gotten high, right? Nope. My eyes just got real dried out, and I had a slight head change. Seriously, I should have been BAKED... I got some T3s from when I had a tooth pulled and I only had to take like 2 for pain, so I crushed 6 up and did a cold water extraction the other night... didn't get too high then either.

Shrooms are aight, but they're something I can only handle once every 3-4 months.

...I don't want to be high all the time, but I want to be able to get high when I do something. Weed high is just boring nowadays and I can't get off from pharms anymore... well I could, but I would have to take a dangerously high dose.

I just want something new and exciting to fucking shoot me to the moon and give me that 'brain buzz' and body tingle and make me feel damn good... like the first time I ever took a pharm for fun... My roomie was seein some guy when fell off a roof and had like 10 pharm bottles full of vicodin, somas, ultrams, if it killed pain, it was there. I took two somas and smoked a bowl. You know that eminem video 'the way I am' where he's standing at the edge of a building leaning right before he jumps? hell yeah that's what I fucking felt like. No pharms since then have ever made me feel good that again.

Guess I jumped and haven't hit the bottom yet.

lately I've just been thinkin maybe coke would be good... plus I am not a morning person, I need somethin to wake me up in the mornings sometimes, and I think that coke might help with that too... seriously, it doesn't matter if I've had 12 hours of sleep or 2 hours or anything in between... when that alarm goes off at 6:45 I cannot get up... then I'm a zombie until around 1-2...

You know what just occurred to me? My ex did meth and coke. And we still kissed and fucked around while she was doing it... is there anyway that maybe if she kissed me after doing a line or smokin meth that maybe I somehow got it in my system? I mean... I never really had these thoughts until now when I haven't kissed her in a long time and now I'm craving a type of drug I've never wanted to do before...??

--------------------

OfflineBlowMiNose
Some rise, Somefall, Some climb

Loc: The Dirty South...
    #1549257 - 05/14/03 10:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So it starts. Wyld..be careful. I started having these urges for coke way before using it. Its not good, to be THAT interested in it before trying it. You are more likely to get hooked. I was hooked my first time. Using almost everyday with a few uses. Its very fun and glamerous at first, but then it turns to shit. It makes you a horrible person, broke, and craving for more. I'm never a happy person when using. WIthout it, im drained for days. I know how much you hate meth...but i dont think you understand how much WORSE coke addiction can be. Given..a tweaking lifestyle is a little worse (on your health and such), coke addiction is harder to break. Ive been off for a couple of months..and still not a day goes by when i dont think about it. Dont play with fire, or you'll get burned. Im worried your curiousity will send you into the spiral...

--------------------
***--- Have You Opened Your Third eye?! ---***
      :::disclaimer:::this stuff was done in my dreams

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being