Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNamyellit
Stranger

I need sunglasses
    #15433457 - 11/27/11 11:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yes I do, it's true.  I have one dose of lucy on WoW and am thinking of dosing it upon awakening tomorrow.  I was hoping shroomery folk could chime in and wish me some good vibes and stuff.

I just recently found my ipod too so if someone could recommend me to some good tripping music that would be sweet.  I am a guitarist of 8 years so I have a broad appreciation from rock to jazz to electronic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: I need sunglasses [Re: Namyellit]
    #15433465 - 11/27/11 11:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Good vibes, man!

Shpongle is one of my favorites.  In case you haven't heard of them before, give em a listen!  Divine Moments of Truth, and Dorset Perception are two radically different examples of their music.  The style varies quite a bit between albums.

As a musician, I think you'd appreciate Sufjan Stevens.  He's a multi instrumentalist who plays all of the instruments in his recordings, from banjo, piano, and variety of wind and horn instruments to electronics.  Excellent musician.  One of my favorites.

And Simon & Garfunkel are spectacular, too.  I'm sure you've heard them, but 59th Street Bridge Song is most excellent while tripping.

Have fun!
:aweyeah:

Invisibledomesticgnome

Loc: For me to know and you to find...
Re: I need sunglasses [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #15433473 - 11/27/11 11:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I wish you luck on your journey. You should try out some telepopmusik or portishead. They got some pretty trippy music videos too.

--------------------

OfflineNamyellit
Stranger

#15433494 - 11/27/11 11:19 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm gonna make a playlist for my day.  This 59th street bridge is awesome.  I haven't gotten into enough Simon and Garfunkel but I should and will.  I gotta go to classes and stuff.

I know I will like your opinions based on the fact you like Tool.  Nice quote from the beginning of Pushit live. 

Music I like: Tool, Between the Buried and Me, Deadmau5, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Minus the Bear and just kind of jamming on my own stuff.  I like infected mushroom and I've heard a lot of music.  I'm going to try to be very creative tomorrow musically.  Like i'm gonna go to the library and try to write lyrics

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #15433533 - 11/27/11 11:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Namyellit said:
I'm gonna make a playlist for my day.  This 59th street bridge is awesome.  I haven't gotten into enough Simon and Garfunkel but I should and will.  I gotta go to classes and stuff.

I know I will like your opinions based on the fact you like Tool.  Nice quote from the beginning of Pushit live. 

Music I like: Tool, Between the Buried and Me, Deadmau5, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Minus the Bear and just kind of jamming on my own stuff.  I like infected mushroom and I've heard a lot of music.  I'm going to try to be very creative tomorrow musically.  Like i'm gonna go to the library and try to write lyrics

Thanks, man. :tongue2:  Always loved Maynard's quotes.

Simon and Garfunkel is just a great group.  A lot of their songs are very "feel-good", which is excellent for tripping in my opinion.

I'm into Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, Simon & Garfunkel, The Beatles, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Bright Eyes, Failure, Gotye, Shpongle, Hallucinogen, The Black Keys, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, BB King...

I'll cut that short...  :nut: I like a lot of music as well, and I am also primarily a guitarist, too. :thumbup:

Edited by Psilosomniac (11/27/11 11:28 PM)

OfflineNamyellit
Stranger

#15433555 - 11/27/11 11:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
Quote:

Namyellit said:

Thanks, man. :tongue2:  Always loved Maynard's quotes.

Simon and Garfunkel is just a great group.  A lot of their songs are very "feel-good", which is excellent for tripping in my opinion.

I'm into Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, Simon & Garfunkel, The Beatles, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Bright Eyes, Failure, Gotye, Shpongle, Hallucinogen, The Black Keys, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, BB King...

I'll cut that short...  :nut: I like a lot of music as well, and I am also primarily a guitarist, too. :thumbup:

Sufjan is win.  Pink Floyd is great.  Yeah i cut way short too cause I'll talk about music all day lul.  I love ambient tracks.

I hope to be able to have some of my music recorded soon so I could it to you, you'd really like it.

On the topic of acid though I really want to focus on myself and my place in my surroundings and I can  never quite bring myself down but that (I think) is because I am consciously trying instead of letting it come to me.  It's the type of thing where I feel like my cure is lying in a field in some rolling valley of hills somewhere tripping on lucy, letting all the words of my heart and mind dribble out from my open mouth.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #15433648 - 11/28/11 12:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sufjan is definitely an incredible musician.  And I could talk about music for ages, too haha.

Shpongle Spores by Shpongle is a pretty neat mellow track.  Maybe you'd like it.

I'd love to hear some of your tracks!  Post 'em up here when you've got recordings!  I'm sure plenty of others in the community here would like to hear them too. :thumbup:

InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
    #15433766 - 11/28/11 12:47 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I like music with more energy in it when doing LSD for some reason.

Just a few things on my playlist. Enjoy!
and have a great time :vibin:

--------------------

I am the storm. I am the wonder.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I need sunglasses [Re: AcidStrippedMind]
    #15433968 - 11/28/11 02:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Surprisingly, I have to agree with Sufjan.

Not that I dislike him, but I didnt necessarily think it would be 'trip music', but shit was I surprised. Just beautiful.

I also recommend The Decemberists on LSD... I listened to their whole discography the same trip as the Sufjan anthem, and that shit was magical. Seriously, I was transported to ancient boat docks and magical forests and shit, some town in Berlin and everywhere in between. Beautiful music.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: I need sunglasses [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15434839 - 11/28/11 10:24 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Surprisingly, I have to agree with Sufjan.

Not that I dislike him, but I didnt necessarily think it would be 'trip music', but shit was I surprised. Just beautiful.

I also recommend The Decemberists on LSD... I listened to their whole discography the same trip as the Sufjan anthem, and that shit was magical. Seriously, I was transported to ancient boat docks and magical forests and shit, some town in Berlin and everywhere in between. Beautiful music.

I told ya!  :tongue2:  Sufjan is an incredible musician.  Age of Adz is an excellent album.  Well, all of it is excellent, but Age of Adz is my favorite for tripping.  Something about all those electronic sounds...

I'll have to look into The Decemberists next time I dose :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom