Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBillowingShrums
Student

Shrooms + Ecstasy
    #15257042 - 10/21/11 01:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I was planning on dropping 3 single stacker E pills right at the peak of a mushroom trip.  I have 6 single stacker E pills.  They are purple with specals of other colors in them and they're stamped with a dancing stick figure.  Anyone who can share some experience they've had combining shrooms and X would be great and remember I'll be dropping the E at the peak of the trip so my roll will likely last for the duration of my shroom trip.

--------------------
Have had experiences with:
Weed, Alcohol, Dimenhydrinate, Shrooms, Acid, Hydrocodone, Colanapin, Suboxin, DXM, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds(LSA), Synthetic Herbs(JWH or K2), 2c-i, Oxycodone, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Nitrous Oxide, Sulfur Hexafluoride

Everyting I say on this website is hypothetical.  I donnot participate in or condone any illegal activity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLooker
Stranger
Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: BillowingShrums]
    #15257123 - 10/21/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

So I'm actually not much of a shroomer (nausea is a total turnoff and I've not yet found a way to avoid it) but I've done acid plenty of times and prefer it (for now) and have candy flipped twice which is the equivalent of tripping and then when you hit peak dropping about 120mb-150mg of molly and I thought it was fuckin fantastic. Sometimes I get a little paranoid when tripping and this totally eliminated that and gave me the usual upbeat love and warmth associated with good mdma/molly. I don't know anything about single stackers etc as I never buy E pills I prefer to capsulate my own mdma from a known good source (80-83% pure). Either way it should be a great experience!

OfflineBillowingShrums
Student

Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: Looker]
    #15257167 - 10/21/11 02:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the input.  I've never done molly, though I'd love to, but I know that 3 single stackers is like a strong molly dosage seeing that mdma is a main ingredient in X.  My main concern is making sure that ecstasy won't cancel out my trip.

--------------------
Weed, Alcohol, Dimenhydrinate, Shrooms, Acid, Hydrocodone, Colanapin, Suboxin, DXM, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds(LSA), Synthetic Herbs(JWH or K2), 2c-i, Oxycodone, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Nitrous Oxide, Sulfur Hexafluoride

Everyting I say on this website is hypothetical.  I donnot participate in or condone any illegal activity.

Invisibledrr
Female
    #15257198 - 10/21/11 02:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BillowingShrums said:
Thanks for the input.  I've never done molly, though I'd love to, but I know that 3 single stackers is like a strong molly dosage seeing that mdma is a main ingredient in X.  My main concern is making sure that ecstasy won't cancel out my trip.

:orly:

Offlinepcplease
Salame

#15257214 - 10/21/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Not all pills contain mdma, many contain other adulterants. Single/Double/Triple/Quad stack is a bullshit marketing term with no relevance to the dose; the best pills are almost always the small ones.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21458
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8157

If those are your pills I would be wary of taking 3. You will be speeding long after the shrooms wear off from the amphetamine.

--------------------

OfflineContent
Hi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nuevo Mexico Flag
Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: pcplease]
    #15257516 - 10/21/11 03:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hippy flipping is the best :grin: I love the visuals. Going to be hippy flipping soon at an up coming concert.

--------------------
Improvements sha'll be made.

PESHawaiian ~ 4-HO-DMT

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #15257548 - 10/21/11 03:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Never take mushrooms with something you've never taken before.  Get a couple pills, and see how they are first, and if you like them, mix them.  Molly can just as easily be cut or fake, so always try molly from a source before mixing.  You don't want some adulterant fucking up your trip.

If you've eaten them before, go ahead.  Makes for a much better shroom trip imo.

--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

OfflineHeavyweight
Stranger

Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: BothHands]
    #15257588 - 10/21/11 04:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:

Offlineely2121
Vagabond

Loc: 5th dimension
Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: Heavyweight]
    #15257923 - 10/21/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Always try to find out as much as you can if they are pills.

Pillreports is a great start if you don't know the source too well.

The right mix is awesome and fantastic at the peak or just coming down the peak of the mush.

Have fun!  :thumbup:

OfflineBillowingShrums
Student

Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: ely2121]
    #15261343 - 10/22/11 11:06 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Not all pills contain mdma, many contain other adulterants. Single/Double/Triple/Quad stack is a bullshit marketing term with no relevance to the dose; the best pills are almost always the small ones.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21458
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8157

If those are your pills I would be wary of taking 3. You will be speeding long after the shrooms wear off from the amphetamine

Mine have the same stamp as the bottom link though they are purple and dont have a indented border.  Also I live in the northwest and the blue ones have been reported in the southwest so maybe they're a different bach with the same stamp, possibly with almost identical ingredients.  I have taken them twice and 3 didn't hit me too hard.  I'm not sure of the infgredients but when I chew them my mouth gets hella numb kind of like when you taste a good pinch of coke.

--------------------

OfflineBillowingShrums
Student

#15272787 - 10/24/11 07:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I actually was offered real mdma powder but they're trying to charge 20 for a 1/10  :megusta:  I think I'll just let it slide for the sake of trying it my first time possibly with some mushies.

--------------------

OfflineTannerita
Stranger
    #15428928 - 11/27/11 02:30 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

What should I expect taking shrooms (3.5grams) and 1-2 yellow E pills plus smoking weed at my friends dads house while he's out of town. I'll be in a good environment and drink plenty of water. Also, I'm really optimistic and never have bad trips ever. I liked to scare myself on LSD even. But what should I expect?

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: Tannerita]
    #15431041 - 11/27/11 02:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Here is a few important safer use rules (applying especially to synthetic substances). Complying with them may safe your life or prevent a bad experience:

Never combine drugs if you are not properly aquainted with the effects of each single drug.

Know the effects and possible risks of the drug combination before trying the combo. Usually effects don't just add up. Combining two drugs can be a COMPLETELY different experience (for the better or worse). Dose low on both!

Never combine drugs if one comes from an untested batch. Try them individually first and - ideally - test them or try to figure out whether they have been tested already (if you have the drug in pill form).

That being said, I can tell you something about my experience combining 110 mg of

pure MDMA and 2g of cracker dry Cubes. I consumed them at about the same time and

after about half an hour to 40 minutes the MDMA kicked in and I felt very hot.

Once I was able to find a nice place to sit, I had very strong waves of euphoria

hitting me and some heavy jaw clenching, which I usually don't get in the 100 mg

range. I'm pretty sure that that was also the time when the mushrooms kicked in. It

felt like having a multiple full body orgasm, each subsequent one being stronger.

To me it seems the MDMA and Psilocin potentiate each other.

Once the orgiasmic part was over I closed my eyes and I imagined myself watching the

club scene from above and ... This is where my memory stops.

It was quite an intense experience, yet somewhat clear and not chaotic compared to my

mushroom trips.

Looking at it now it did not feel like it lasted very long and I have trouble

remembering single aspects and the end of the trip (or even the peak? - I dunno).

It was an awesome experience though and I felt great for the entire next week.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #15431193 - 11/27/11 03:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

it's not bad. deffinitly a nice combo to try.
The two high combine and have good synergy with each other.
Take note that rolls sometimes have dirty feeling come downs. So you deffinitly want good pills or just straight up molly if you do.
keep your hydration levels about the same as you do for rolling.
Don't solo it...it's an exetremly social high.
I have a hippie flip trip report or two i believe ive typed up on here

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: Shrooms + Ecstasy [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #15431610 - 11/27/11 04:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

if you like E it will be good,

if deep inside you dont like E but you do it anyways that shall be revealed...

shrooms love you and wont really dislike combining with things.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds