Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1548033 - 05/14/03 11:56 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

We are always evolving- I don't think it happens drastically.

God (man) has been framed.

I like that idea.  :grin:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: soylent_green]
    #1548544 - 05/14/03 03:15 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

i got really intersted in this thanks to this post....
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum11&Number=1505132&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

thats a big link... and the posters website as well..

http://comeonover.topcities.com/

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Anonymous

#1549536 - 05/14/03 10:20 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

around in the year 2012, it will be the end of the world as we know it.  I read through this thread, and the answer is in a few posts.  You people know who you are.  :smile:  The world will be so full of hate and suffering...there will be volcanoes, earthquakes, polar ice caps melting and lots more bullshit.  While this is going on there will be wars of mass destruction and murder.  Nothing but pain and suffering. This is all due to our choices as human beings.  On the bright side, anyone reaching out for love will be saved in the end(of the world "AS YOU KNOW IT" there will be no more suffereing when he[God] comes).  If you reject love, then it is by your own choice not to be saved.  All you have to do is love :smile:  LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS, remember this when the time comes if you havent already realized this by then.  You dont even have to believe in any God, all you have to do is know that love is most important over anything(and by doing this, despite of your own knowledge of it..you are believing in god.)

God = Light
Light = Love
Love = God

peace,
~Kottonmouth~ 

P.S.  I suggest going to http://www.near-death.com for answers concerning such things.  They have a section on the future.  Some of you will appreciate this website, the board there is very welcoming as well, there are some very intuitive people there, some see the future and share their visions.  I sense much wisdom and potential here, many of you are on the right path, i am proud of you, congratulations.

Edited by Kottonmouth (05/14/03 10:40 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: ]
    #1550106 - 05/15/03 01:43 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

I liked your post until I read the last sentence.

Quote:

I sense much wisdom and potential here, many of you are on the right path, i am proud of you, congratulations.

I think that pride is empty, as are congratulations.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: Adamist]
    #1550376 - 05/15/03 07:29 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

glad you liked it up until the last part, i guess that last comment just makes the rest of what i said irrelevant to you, too bad.  I really do sense wisdom here, and i dont know if all of you really understand the knowledge you hold, i assume you do, but i know damn well there are always those confused people out there.  Like, do you think that mushrooms are just to trip out on?  Wise people know that they are here to find God. That is their purpose in this material world.  My pride may seem to be running high, but man im only telling you because i know damn well.  You can either nod cuz you know already, consider what i said to be true and find out for yourself, or think im a stupid fuck(most choose this option :laugh:)

Edited by Kottonmouth (05/15/03 07:34 AM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1550513 - 05/15/03 09:10 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

i guess that last comment just makes the rest of what i said irrelevant to you

Not necessarily... just more cautious of your message and intentions.

Quote:

Like, do you think that mushrooms are just to trip out on? Wise people know that they are here to find God.

I don't know any "wise" people. I know people who achieve states of consciousness which are wise, none of which I have seen so far as being permanent. Anyone who claims such I treat with a high sense of doubt because it turns out that most people who say they've found the answers or "the Way" don't know half the fuck they're talking about or are purposely fabricating things to make themselves look wise or intelligent. I don't doubt that such a state of perpetual "awakenness" or wisdom can be achieved... I just think that maybe... one in 500 million people are there permanently. And to go around proclaiming it means that you aren't there, because in the state of eternal wisdom, there is no sense of self, no sense of "me vs you", no concept of "wiser" or "smarter" or any distinctions going on at all. There is just pure being and humility.

Anyways, I didn't mean to seem hostile towards you and I welcome you to the Shroomery. Have a nice stay and please don't try to start any cults... the mods hate competition.  :wink: 

--------------------

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
    #1550543 - 05/15/03 09:26 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

hmmm......well i'm not sure if i believe that it will be the end of the world or not..but it's still intresting

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1550552 - 05/15/03 09:29 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

It's not so much the end of THE world, but the end of OUR world, I think.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1550594 - 05/15/03 09:57 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

I have a feeling that 2012 will turn out to be like Y2K or the "harmonic convergence" or whatever that thing was, there was just as much hype back then... a lot of people will be let down when nothing happens.

on the other hand, I'm sure 2012 will be the end of the world for LOTS AND LOTS OF PEOPLE... but not THE end. consider this: in the next couple of decades, most of the baby boomer generation will die off. it will be a new world for that reason alone.

Anonymous

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1550768 - 05/15/03 11:17 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Adamist said: It's not so much the end of THE world, but the end of OUR world, I think.

this is what i was trying to say, the world will not "end", it will just be the end of the world "as we know it"  There will be no more suffering, no more bad vibes, i guess i can sum it up by saying there will be no more misunderstanding, no more battling the ego. Everything will be perfect, nothing but love, perfect bodies, perfect earth, no pollution, everything will be fucking awesome.

you aslo said:

I don't know any "wise" people. I know people who achieve states of consciousness which are wise, none of which I have seen so
far as being permanent. Anyone who claims such I treat with a high sense of doubt because it turns out that most people who say
they've found the answers or "the Way" don't know half the fuck they're talking about or are purposely fabricating things to make
themselves look wise or intelligent. I don't doubt that such a state of perpetual "awakenness" or wisdom can be achieved... I just
think that maybe... one in 500 million people are there permanently. And to go around proclaiming it means that you aren't there,
because in the state of eternal wisdom, there is no sense of self, no sense of "me vs you", no concept of "wiser" or "smarter" or any
distinctions going on at all. There is just pure being and humility.

I dont want to come to this board and sound like i know it all, but i do have to say i think im stuck "thinking" wisely.  I agree that the only real wise people are as you described them, no sense of self.  I do have to say that you are wise in your words, how is that?  I can say, i DO know what im talking about, there is really no way to prove it, so its pointless to try and explain my reasons.  I dont make anything up though, i only say what my heart tells me, and making shit up isnt one of them :laugh:

Kottonmouht 

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

#1552474 - 05/15/03 07:58 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

hmm...well i'm still not too sure what i believe on this, anything is possible!

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1552710 - 05/15/03 09:56 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Have a nice stay and please don't try to start any cults... the mods hate competition.

OMG that was funny!  :grin:

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #1552717 - 05/15/03 09:58 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

I have some things to add to this thread.

First off, I am strictly bound by skepticism, and I very rarely believe in something which I have not experienced for myself to be true.

Anything that cannot be directly experienced is an illusion. Not to say the truth of it doesn't exist, but you are not EXPERIENCING the truth of it, you are experiencing the concept of it.

Example, the speed of light is said to be what, 380,000 miles per second, or something like that. This is not directly experienced by me, although I believe it. I am not SURE of it, because I have not directly experienced it. I have only experienced the concept of presented facts of it. Therefore even though it is probably true, what I'm grasping is still not the reality of it, what I'm grasping is illusion.

With that said, no one knows what will happen in 2012 exactly. This is because no one has directly experienced it, as the future has not been available to experience. Future is NOT reality.

However, these are my experiences:

- Less able to concentrate my mind
- My memory has gotten much worse
- My memory and mind are DIRECTLY effected by weather now, wasnt always the case
- More intuitive
- Dreams more intense, reoccuring, and vivid
- Increasing amount of coincidences within the past year
- Days do feel shorter

These cannot rationally be linked to any future happening, but obviously strong changes in my body has been occuring. For better or worse, Im not sure. They are progressing.

Id like to say that I do feel something radical is happening with humanity - but this is not based on future prediction, this is based on my understanding of history and my experience of life now.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1553517 - 05/16/03 07:20 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Who was the first person to establish the idea of 2012 being significant? It has to come down to one person at the end of the day, all others simply reinforce this idea with their own thoughts.

Expect I'll take flak for this but I'm sceptical.. I'll believe it when I see it.

The whole idea is quite cultist- I hadn't encountered any reference to this idea before I started taking an interest in psychedelics. 99% of the population is probably completely unaware of it. That's not to say they're right, but don't you think if there was more substance to 2012 than speculation, then it would become a more mainstream concern?

Thoughts and ideas.. who knows what's going to happen really?

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

Edited by Rob_K (05/16/03 07:23 AM)

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: Rob_K]
    #1553599 - 05/16/03 08:36 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

but don't you think if there was more substance to 2012 than speculation, then it would become a more mainstream concern?

yeah i thought about that too...but mabey people just dont' care cause of the whole y2k bug thing, that never went through, so people might just think it's the same thing...

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1553841 - 05/16/03 11:26 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Exactly. There is no evidence of this 2012 thing happening.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: Murex]
    #1554259 - 05/16/03 01:57 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

HAhahahahahahahahaa since when has the mainstream known what the fuck was REALLY happening?

--------------------

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #1554469 - 05/16/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

since when has the mainstream known what the fuck was REALLY happening?

Hahaha.. I must agree! Prime example: News headlines about two weeks ago in my city --> "New Drug to hit the streets! Ketamine, otherwise known as special K"...

When I heard this I laughed my fuggin ass off!!!! I had first tried Ketamine 3 years previous to this report.. Hahaha.. it still makes me giggle...

What angers me is that now everyone and their dog thinks they're Mr. KnowItAll on the shit.. The other day at work a guy heard the word "horse tranquillizer" and responded immediately with "Oh yeah, that's ketamine!" .... I had some words then for him... OH did I have some words...

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Anonymous

Re: 2012...a little info? [Re: nubious]
    #1554509 - 05/16/03 03:54 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

only one way to find out, sit back, smoke your weed, and wait 9 years.

Id like to say that I do feel something radical is happening with humanity - but this is not based on future prediction, this is based on my understanding of history and my experience of life now. ---Supermarket

this is because right now we are in a spiritual awakening.  the end is near, and god is reaching out to all of us, some describe it as evolving into a higher level of consciousness because of being in the milky way or whatever the fuck somebody said earlier in this thread.  If you havent noticed, people are a lot more sensitive by the day.  Its not just happening to you.  But yeah, it doesnt even fucking matter, when the time comes i will be smoking a joint till my very last breath. :laugh:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1554940 - 05/16/03 07:43 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

HAhahahahahahahahaa since when has the mainstream known what the fuck was REALLY happening?

What? Iv'e heard this 2012 thing for a long time now. I used to post on Giasphere 2012 board before I came here. The fact is that thre is NO evidence to support this theroy. It was all started by one person btw.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds