Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

combining LSD and shrooms
    #15421846 - 11/25/11 12:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hi everyone,

Planning to combine 100 mics with 1.5 grams of Golden Teacher. I know that there is the risk of cross tolerance, and also each substance's time for onset is different. So which one should I take first? What should be the waiting time for the second one? Also, what level should I expect with these doses?

Thanks a lot.

--------------------
be here now... I love everybody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: Dimitrat]
    #15421922 - 11/25/11 12:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Tolerence normally begins after you have fallen asleep after the trip unlike DMT

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
    #15421949 - 11/25/11 01:01 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

take the mushrooms first, wait till you feel the onset of the mush, then enjoy the mushrooms, LSD causes molecular compaction to your lower dna strands while activating the higher ones. just like taking mono-atomic gold. (paraphrasing) www.educate-yourself.org

LSD = not good for soul evolution & has degrading effects on your DNA.
Psilocybin mushrooms containing the spirit molecule DMT do not have this negative effect on your DNA when you trip ergo: they are safe.

Happy trippin'

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: treesniper119] * 5
    #15421952 - 11/25/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Don't listen to this guy^

--------------------
new trade list 

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: Rexter]
    #15421968 - 11/25/11 01:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

why? because i refer to DMT as the spirit molecule? or because i paraphrased a ridiculously in depth newage study that ties in diretly to quantum physics & scalar science, and has a scientific measurable & observable negative effect on the human DNA?

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: treesniper119]
    #15421996 - 11/25/11 01:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:facepalm: whatever I'm not going to get banned for telling a complete idiot he's an idiot.

Op just... Do what you do and DONt listen to some nut

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422062 - 11/25/11 01:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:rolleyes: @ rexter, arm yourself with true and correct knowledge. I haven't insulted you & I'm not an idiot either. Op have a safe trip.

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

#15422082 - 11/25/11 01:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I called you a nut not a idiot.

That website is hogwash :dumbass:

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422200 - 11/25/11 01:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting, "whatever I'm not going to get banned for telling a complete idiot he's an idiot." if thats not an indirect insult then thems fightin words.
I just found this site on someone elses link from shroomery a month ago, what does that say about shroomerites? & really now...hogwash? Its a compiled information site that gets over 220 million hits a day, pure hogwash... links to the most current peer reviewed medical & scientific data, pure hogwash... links to some the most amazing healing/curative/homeopathic instructions and remedies that the pharmaceutical run government has tried to destroy and discredit (& hogwash isnt one of them) and much more are all on that site (do you work for the NWOgovernment?). Yet none of those are what i was referring to. What i was referring to was when given the option to take mushrooms or lsd or both. just stick with the mush. Molecular compaction is real and the science that is defining it, WASN'T created on that site or studies paid for by that small single information site. Yet that site had links to the information. My goal wasn't to digress to an argument about your personal preferences as to what website is hogwash or not and then insulting me, all to somehow expound your own personal beliefs, no, I just wanted to inform someone when a public question was asked in a public forum.

--------------------

Edited by treesniper119 (11/25/11 01:59 PM)

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

#15422289 - 11/25/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:

Psilocybin mushrooms containing the spirit molecule DMT do not have this negative effect on your DNA when you trip ergo: they are safe.

Happy trippin'

Mushroom containing DMT? What are you talking about?

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

#15422293 - 11/25/11 02:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well its an analog

Again don't listen to him

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

#15422309 - 11/25/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rexter said:
Tolerence normally begins after you have fallen asleep after the trip unlike DMT

My experiences do not tell me so. When I eat, for instance 2 grams of mushrooms, eating 1 more gram 2 hours later causes way less effect. Also, I see quite important differences between doing one tab of LSD + doing the second one 1 hour later, and doing them both at the same time.

--------------------

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

#15422325 - 11/25/11 02:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rexter said:
Well its an analog

What analog? I've never heard of it, also it has nothing to do with my question.

Quote:

Rexter said:

I won't.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422411 - 11/25/11 02:41 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I know its usually the opposite mindsets of most of todays young psychonauts, but for your own well being, You should not take something into your body if you do not know whats in it. There are an innumerable and extremely wide range of DMT already in existance and others being produced today and even still, newer in the future. You should take a read into Tihkal by alexander shulgin.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #15422428 - 11/25/11 02:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:
take the mushrooms first, wait till you feel the onset of the mush, then enjoy the mushrooms, LSD causes molecular compaction to your lower dna strands while activating the higher ones. just like taking mono-atomic gold. (paraphrasing) www.educate-yourself.org

LSD = not good for soul evolution & has degrading effects on your DNA.

Happy trippin'

:what:

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422433 - 11/25/11 02:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

@ rexter & Dimitrat,    Quote:
    Rexter said:
    Well its an analog

What analog? I've never heard of it, also it has nothing to do with my question.

Quote:
    Rexter said:

I won't.

could there be a more perfect example of the blind leading the blind?

--------------------

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

#15422445 - 11/25/11 02:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dimitrat said:
Quote:

Rexter said:
Well its an analog

Psylocybin gets turned into 4-HO-DMT on its way round your system, or something like that.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422462 - 11/25/11 02:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

LSD and other similar substances create a temporary improvement in body conditions, and in spiritual expansion experiences, and at the same time they erode the first 3 Strands of the DNA Template, by creating “Molecular Compaction”. The substances temporarily “fire” the dormant codes in the higher dimensional DNA strand Templates, releasing bursts of higher frequency into the DNA template, creating temporary “windows” to the higher dimensions and giving the physical body a temporary boost. But the firing of the higher strand codes, before the lower strand templates are activated enough to process those frequencies, creates “frequency overkill” in the lower strand template (LSD type drugs do this).

The higher frequencies begin to crush the natural crystalline arrangement of the scalar-wave grids in the lower strand templates, like a hammer on a quartz crystal cluster. The lower strand templates progressively erode, creating mutation in the physical DNA, and deterioration in related body systems.

interesting...no?

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

#15422474 - 11/25/11 02:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422481 - 11/25/11 02:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I wouldn't expect many people posting on this site to be that well rehearsed in scalar science or quantum physics. But I would think that after reading that, one might want to research a little bit...:eek:

--------------------

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

#15422488 - 11/25/11 02:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I took acid loads of times, my DNA must be knackered. Sorry OP, this has got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic! :crazy:

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #15422521 - 11/25/11 03:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:
LSD and other similar substances create a temporary improvement in body conditions, and in spiritual expansion experiences, and at the same time they erode the first 3 Strands of the DNA Template, by creating “Molecular Compaction”. The substances temporarily “fire” the dormant codes in the higher dimensional DNA strand Templates, releasing bursts of higher frequency into the DNA template, creating temporary “windows” to the higher dimensions and giving the physical body a temporary boost. But the firing of the higher strand codes, before the lower strand templates are activated enough to process those frequencies, creates “frequency overkill” in the lower strand template (LSD type drugs do this).

The higher frequencies begin to crush the natural crystalline arrangement of the scalar-wave grids in the lower strand templates, like a hammer on a quartz crystal cluster. The lower strand templates progressively erode, creating mutation in the physical DNA, and deterioration in related body systems.

interesting...no?

May I ask where you Molecular Biology and Transpersonal Psychology degrees are from?

Oh you dont have any? OK, I thought so.

Also, what do you mean with 'LSD type drugs'? You mean like.... mushrooms and DMT, right(really, why am I even asking)?

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #15422554 - 11/25/11 03:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:

interesting...no?

Some things sound true and some things don't. That doesn't but even if it is it sounds worth it.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15422561 - 11/25/11 03:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have no Molecular Biology and Transpersonal Psychology degrees, the information that you re-quoted was from a website that i was discussing earlier in this tangent. I posted it as proof of the educate-yourelf.org website having links from people (most likely) with these degrees (being a compilation of information site)... because it was interesting. I guess I Should try LSD-ery next time instead, though they may not receive it as kindly as here. (sarcasm)

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15422572 - 11/25/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah you're not dosing hard enough if you literally have concerns about THIS incarnations body. You soul has no DNA man

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
    #15422580 - 11/25/11 03:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So much faulty information here it's pathetic.

--------------------

Escape the box.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422585 - 11/25/11 03:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

DNA is the barcode of the soul the matrix between the physical and etheric. thats just my personal belief, no degree to argue along side with there.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#15422619 - 11/25/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Seriously?! Most all information fed to us is changing/faulty. From all your experiences, have you not come to that conclusion? Why did i even mentioned it in the first place? Because I came across the subject of molecular compaction and LSD recently and thought I'd pass on the information & Without knowing anything about it yourselves, you make an argument against it, when i suggest to at least research the findings, you challenge my credit and scientific merit. I am no different than the rest of the people on this site with a lot of questions, a little experience, and fewer answers. What I've been shown here is that its Best not to open your mouth to others or to discover anything new in life... congratulations. (sarcasm)

--------------------

Edited by treesniper119 (11/25/11 03:31 PM)

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
Can you feel the heat, brother?
 User Gallery

#15422678 - 11/25/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Okay, yeah, I found where you're digging this stuff up:
They're not even talking about LSD.  They're talking about 'white powder gold'.  I've researched it plenty to know what she's talking about.  "mana" as it were.  Moses and the golden calf, all that stuff.  REALLY interesting topic of discussion, but a far-cry from what you've conceived about LSD.

Anyway,

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1949.html

--------------------

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15422717 - 11/25/11 03:49 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

And dudes, before you go reading every post this Hanah person has ever made, please.. For the love of :ancientaliens: recognize the fact that these are the same people that thought Bill Clinton was a lizard and stuff.. No, I'm serious.. I WATCHED all the David Icke series, sir.. I know the drill, so don't try to shake me down..

--------------------

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#15422727 - 11/25/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:

interesting...no?

psilocybin stretches your DNA until it snaps. once one strand snaps, it's like a domino effect until all your DNA strands are little more than silly string floating around inside of you, leading to complete destruction of the mind/body connect, leaving you a soulless heathen.

interesting...no?

--------------------

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: wildchild68]
    #15422734 - 11/25/11 03:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

treesniper119 said:

interesting...no?

psilocybin stretches your DNA until it snaps. once one strand snaps, it's like a domino effect until all your DNA strands are little more than silly string floating around inside of you, leading to complete destruction of the mind/body connect, leaving you a soulless heathen.

interesting...no?

FINALLY! someone that knows the troof! :ahahaha:

--------------------

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

#15422768 - 11/25/11 04:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Anyways,

I'm sorry to hijack OP.  Back to your topic. 

Just start slow and see where it goes.  If you don't like it, then stop.  No harm, no foul.  And please don't worry, you're not going to turn into a lizard.  (Unless you really want to)

--------------------

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: wildchild68]
    #15422773 - 11/25/11 04:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:

interesting...no?

I think that's happening to me, actually. I used to look like most other people out there. 2 months ago, I began to notice that I looked different somehow.

And it's been getting worse and worse. Here's a photo of myself that I took this evening. I'm worried. It's getting worse.

When will they come up with a cure for LSD vibrated mushroom silly stringed DNA? Oh, the humanity!  :goat:

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

#15422798 - 11/25/11 04:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

you just proved what everyone is thinking about you. You claim that most information we receive is manipulated, yet your arguing a point that has little to no scientific backing what so ever. And what the fuck is an "LSD like chemical"?!?!

Psychedelics are all essentially serotonin analogues, so serotonin is an LSD like chemical, therefore your body's own serotonin erodes you DNA.

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: mrjynxx]
    #15422807 - 11/25/11 04:14 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mrjynxx said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:

interesting...no?

I think that's happening to me, actually. I used to look like most other people out there. 2 months ago, I began to notice that I looked different somehow.

And it's been getting worse and worse. Here's a photo of myself that I took this evening. I'm worried. It's getting worse.

When will they come up with a cure for LSD vibrated mushroom silly stringed DNA? Oh, the humanity!  :goat:

OH! Brother, they got you! You're a slave to the lizard-man NWO now!
Macho Man Randy Savage is going to kick your ass!!!!

OH, YEAH!, You didn't know that? Yeah, not dead dude.  Lizard man.  He runs the NWO and he's high on golden slim-jims!

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

#15422813 - 11/25/11 04:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been brought down thanks to Rexter :trolldance:

Nothing against op though your still cool

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

#15422818 - 11/25/11 04:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rexter said:
This thread has been brought down thanks to Rexter :trolldance:

Nothing against op though your still cool

:highfive:

OH YEAAAAH! CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT, BROTHER?!
SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

--------------------

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

#15422847 - 11/25/11 04:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So.. Done here then? Sorry about that, folks. 
Great thread, have fun man. 

_renzo

--------------------

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

#15422884 - 11/25/11 04:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

By LSD-type drugs, he means synthetic drugs. Everybody knows those rot your soul's face.

As for you, OP, good luck with the trip! I'll be sending good vibes your way. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:smoking:

OfflineMr.Goomburgh
Stranger
    #15422910 - 11/25/11 04:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Everything in this thread just makes a lurker's head hurt  :um:

Dear OP, stack the peaks of your drugs, the cross tolerance is negligible. Take your mushrooms about an hour after ingesting your LSD.  Those are both low doses so I'm not sure how strong your peaks will even be but you need to ride them both at the same time for ultimate tripping satisfaction.:sun:

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: Mr.Goomburgh]
    #15423010 - 11/25/11 05:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

a chemical is a chemical, whether naturally occurring or not

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: psyconaught]
    #15423023 - 11/25/11 05:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Meteloides said:
By LSD-type drugs, he means synthetic drugs. Everybody knows those rot your soul's face.

As for you, OP, good luck with the trip! I'll be sending good vibes your way. :mushroom2:

Quote:

psyconaught said:

yeap.  After all, Sulfuric acid is completely organic, too.  Why not try some?

--------------------

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: mrjynxx]
    #15424596 - 11/26/11 12:28 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mrjynxx said:
Quote:

Dimitrat said:
Quote:

Rexter said:
Well its an analog

Psylocybin gets turned into 4-HO-DMT on its way round your system, or something like that.

4-HO-DMT has nothing to do with the spirit molecule DMT.

--------------------

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: psyconaught]
    #15424622 - 11/26/11 12:37 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psyconaught said:

Exactly. However, I really wonder why this thread has become something like this. I mean, there are millions of threads about the alleged hazards of LSD in which I do not believe at all. It still has nothing to do with my question.

So, maybe I should repeat, anyway I'm gonna do combine them whether it is going to result in an annihilation of all the DNA in my body. So, which one should I take first and what should be the waiting time for the second? And what level should I be expecting with 1.5g cubes and 100 mics? I'm gonna do it with my boyfriend, he'll be eating 2g as he is heavier.
Thanks again.

--------------------

OfflineOuija
Male

Loc: Pacific North West
    #15424682 - 11/26/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I would take them at the same time, as I've always noticed that both Psilocybin and LSD take about 45 minutes to kick in. Although sometimes I've felt mushrooms as soon as 20 minutes after ingesting, usually this is true with tea method. As far as what level, eh I would say nothing intense really, probably a pleasant light to moderate trip, but you never know. Happy tripping.

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: Mr.Goomburgh]
    #15424766 - 11/26/11 01:30 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Goomburgh said:
Everything in this thread just makes a lurker's head hurt  :um:

Dear OP, stack the peaks of your drugs, the cross tolerance is negligible. Take your mushrooms about an hour after ingesting your LSD.  Those are both low doses so I'm not sure how strong your peaks will even be but you need to ride them both at the same time for ultimate tripping satisfaction.:sun:

Yes, I think taking LSD first is a good idea, mushroom comes faster. Maybe I can reconsider the doses; just because of my bad experiences with combos, I wanted to be careful with this combination. I'm not an inexperienced user (+50 psychedelic experiences) so these doses might be too low, still not sure.

--------------------

Edited by Dimitrat (11/26/11 01:43 AM)

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15424971 - 11/26/11 02:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not sure what the effects of both together would do, like if a level 1ish dose of both would meld into a weird hybrid level one, or boost you to a weird hybrid level 2 or whatever(relative, you know what I'm saying.)

I would personally drop the L first, as I feel it takes slightly longer to come on. Maybe drop the L, wait a half hour and then the mushrooms?

How do you plan on taking the mushrooms? Lemon tek and tea, or better yet LEMON TEK TEA! can have them come on fairly quickly. Like 15-20 minutes, so keep that in mind as well.

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

#15424986 - 11/26/11 03:10 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
I'm not sure what the effects of both together would do, like if a level 1ish dose of both would meld into a weird hybrid level one, or boost you to a weird hybrid level 2 or whatever(relative, you know what I'm saying.)

I would personally drop the L first, as I feel it takes slightly longer to come on. Maybe drop the L, wait a half hour and then the mushrooms?

How do you plan on taking the mushrooms? Lemon tek and tea, or better yet LEMON TEK TEA! can have them come on fairly quickly. Like 15-20 minutes, so keep that in mind as well.

I grind the mushrooms and eat them with chocolate cream. I feel the effects even in 15 minutes in this way. I feel like I'm wasting much psilocybin with Lemon Tek or tea.

Acid does take longer to come, even 45 minutes to feel the first effects. My concern is would waiting for an hour between them cause cross-tolerance, because cross-tolerance is something which acts REALLY fast.

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15425197 - 11/26/11 05:55 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I think an hour is safe.

I think the general consensus is somewhere around the 3-4 hour mark. There's a few threads here about stacking mushroom doses with great success if done within that time, usually before you start coming down.

Either way, good luck and let us know how it goes!

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

#15425319 - 11/26/11 07:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, I will update. Thanks a lot!

--------------------

Offlinelwheidt
the bridgesii guy
 User Gallery

Re: combining LSD and shrooms [Re: Meteloides]
    #16913898 - 09/26/12 10:09 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You kinda have to be an idiot to be passing off info on here you got from educate-yourself.org.  Think when posting, "am I just posting some crap I found on the internet or is this actually true." 

Try Erowid.org for factual info on drugs.

LSD doesn't destroy chromosomes.  There was propaganda science that did an experiment about dna and lsd over 40 years ago.  This has since been disproven over and over again. 

Please educate yourself and stop posting crap that isn't true from 40 years ago.

--------------------
-bridgesii guy

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag