Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblepurity

User Gallery

Custody Problems ?
    #1541751 - 05/12/03 02:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I am writing a screen play about a family of racoons. I want to keep it realistic so I was hoping someone could answer a question I have about it. :laugh:

In the screenplay, there is Boy Racoon who lives with Momma Racoon. Momma Racoon is divorced from Papa Racoon and has an expired Resident Card in this country (she obtained it back when they were permanent, but the Council of Bluebirds changed the policy on those w/o telling her).  Now, Boy Racoon enjoys smoking a doobie or two every so often. Boy Racoon is concerned that if he gets caught by Officer Squirrel smoking his racoon doobies, Momma Racoon might lose custody of him and even be deported. Boy Racoon is not growing fungus at his Momma's or anything, so his doobies are the only thing Officer Squirrel would dislike. Now I am curious what would realistically happen if Boy Racoon got caught so I can continue with the screenplay realistically. Boy Racoon would happily testify before the Forrest Council that Momma 'Coon did not know about it and is not a neglecful Momma at all, if he got caught.

Thanks for any help  :grin: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Custody Problems ? [Re: purity]
    #1541989 - 05/12/03 04:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

To the best of my knowledge it wouldn't turn into a custody thing enless papa found out and then as long as thats the only problem mama would just have to get a new card. Even in racoon court the judge would probably leave custody alone as long as mama was doing something about the situation. Mama probably cant get deported since she has a kid. The end :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion