Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???)
    #15411843 - 11/23/11 06:51 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=78755

America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals

Travis Sean Dunn was arrested on January 30, 1999, in Vermont for Distribution of 1000 Doses of LSD. U.S. Marshals say Dunn struck a deal and promised to cooperate, but it was less than a month before Dunn broke his end of the deal and fled.

A warrant was issued for his arrest on February 4, 1999, after police learned that Dunn's girlfriend dropped him off at a NYC train station.

During the initial search and investigation into Dunn's whereabouts, Marshals discovered he had several aliases -- Travis Rainwater, Ray Park, "Bongo Boy" and "Hippie.".

Dunn has a criminal history that span's five states -- SC, NV, CA, AZ, and NJ. This didn't surprise Marshals considering Dunn was known to travel the country as part of the so called "Rainbow" group.

Police believe Dunn could be anywhere and consider him to be dangerous -- he reportedly carries around a concealed knife. If you have any information about Travis Dunn, call us right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.

Wanted For:

Distribution of Hallucinogens , Burlington , VT ; Jan 30, 1999

(Information valid as of November 22, 2011)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
no justice no peace
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: dwpineal] * 3
    #15411851 - 11/23/11 06:55 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

"Dunn has a criminal history that span's five states -- SC, NV, CA, AZ, and NJ."

I'm curious as to whether or not Dunn has any "bad" arrests like murder, robbery, etc.  If his only main reason for being on America's Most Wanted is for distribution of LSD then I think that that is completely retarded.

--------------------
:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: Check out my new trance track called "Secret Smile": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIidG25B3BU&feature=youtu.be :musicnote::musicnote:

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (11/23/11 06:55 AM)

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: dwpineal] * 1
    #15411856 - 11/23/11 06:57 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

what would america be if we didn't persecute all those damn hippies? I mean look at him, I bet he's real dangerous with that concealed knife of his!! Those rainbows are practically a terrorist organization afterall.

Edited by chopstick (11/23/11 06:59 AM)

OfflineMushie23
Entheogens
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #15411884 - 11/23/11 07:17 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Leave the rainbow kids alone!

--------------------
Eat Mushrooms----plug into life and nature.

Invisibledigitalemu
Digital Emu

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Mushie23] * 1
    #15411944 - 11/23/11 07:43 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Police believe Dunn could be anywhere and consider him to be dangerous -- he reportedly carries around a concealed knife.

They probably found a two inch swiss army knife on his posession when he was initially arrested.  He just pissed off the cops because he broke a deal with them, it's not the 1000 hits of LSD that he sold that makes him a wanted man.

OfflineMycoTodd
Humble Student of the Spore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wherever my mind wanders
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: digitalemu] * 2
    #15412068 - 11/23/11 08:36 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Just another propaganda smear against the Blessed Family....its a shame how much money and manpower is being spent to track down someone that they obviously deemed safe enough to cooperate with them and remain on the streets.  When he outsmarted them he pissed them off and suddenly became "dangerous" and one of the most wanted....this is bullshit and hopefully Dunn is somewhere warm and safe at a campfire as we speak surrounded by love........SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HIPPIE!

--------------------
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

“I subject my awareness to the perfection of being, the perfection of wisdom and perfection of love, all of these being co-present in the Vast Expanse. I share this panorama of Being and appreciate all I can share it with... the seamless interweaving of consciousness with each moment.”

Alex Grey

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: MycoTodd]
    #15412076 - 11/23/11 08:42 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I bet he is a great guy

Fuck the feds

:peace::gd_icon:

:lsdabc::super:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

Offlinemenino

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #15412099 - 11/23/11 08:51 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

This is unbelievable ridiculous. Haven't they got anything serious to do?

Invisibledigitalemu
Digital Emu

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: menino]
    #15412144 - 11/23/11 09:07 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

menino said:
This is unbelievable ridiculous. Haven't they got anything serious to do?

Well can't you clearly see that murders, rapes, assaults and thefts are not as bad as a drug like LSD? Killing a person is far less seveer than selling some LSD to someone on the street.  With murder all there is is blood to clean up, with rape the persons life becomes a mess, with an assault a person only ends up being injured.  Now try cleaning up the brain of someone who takes a hit of LSD and see how hard that is.  The victimless act of selling a bit of LSD is surely much more serious than any other crime.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: digitalemu]
    #15412356 - 11/23/11 10:16 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

can't we just leave the hippie alone?

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Offlinelimestoneman
The Return
Male User Gallery
Loc: Middle TN Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: digitalemu]
    #15412360 - 11/23/11 10:17 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Is he even a manufacturer? Well, regardless, fuck the feds.

OfflineGreendreams
Here and there
Male

Loc: Unknown
    #15412371 - 11/23/11 10:20 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

digitalemu said:
Quote:

Police believe Dunn could be anywhere and consider him to be dangerous -- he reportedly carries around a concealed knife.

They probably found a two inch swiss army knife on his posession when he was initially arrested.  He just pissed off the cops because he broke a deal with them, it's not the 1000 hits of LSD that he sold that makes him a wanted man.

Agree. Sounds like they're just butt-hurt that this guy played them when he made the deal and ran.

OfflineTranzfixed
Hunter/Gatherer
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Greendreams]
    #15412445 - 11/23/11 10:46 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Can we edit that number? I don't think anyone here is gonna call if we see this guy

--------------------

"The True Guru has bestowed His most pure and sacred teachings. Chanting the name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, my mind is transfixed and enraptured."

Offlineegodeathflux
Guttersnipe
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Stygian Pits Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Greendreams]
    #15412453 - 11/23/11 10:49 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Another free-loading Hippy on the run, GO FEDS GO!!! :Colbert:

--------------------

"Atrophic interludes weave through my life far too often, for me to fight the biggest enemies"

"Standing on the corner of 5th and Vermouth"

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Tranzfixed] * 2
    #15412454 - 11/23/11 10:50 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

lol how threatening can a group that calls itself the "rainbow family" honestly be...

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleJavadog
Continuing along
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #15412469 - 11/23/11 10:55 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

digitalemu said:
Quote:

I agree on this. 

"he reportedly carries"

Often, when I see this sort of "suggestion" I recall the amazing
"distortion of truth by association" scene from the film
"How to get ahead in advertizing".

I highly recommend reading this short passage:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097531/quotes?qt=qt0153959

Or a pork pie,

JD

--------------------
Boyd Rice told my brother that life is a corny pack of freesakes

Myco-tek.org

OfflineFunguy13
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Javadog]
    #15412494 - 11/23/11 11:01 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Concealed carry in Wisconsin...people can legally carry around guns if they go through a 2 hour long class. Which is a bigger harm to society? Massive amounts of uneducated ignornat people carrying around guns or a man with a knife?

Offlineacidlover123
Stranger

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Funguy13]
    #15412506 - 11/23/11 11:05 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

haha look at that guys smirk. he was planning on playing them from the start

OfflineAUX
Entheogenist

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: acidlover123] * 1
    #15412556 - 11/23/11 11:18 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Keep your eyes peeled for a guy named Hippie!

Offlineauronlives69
psychedelic monk
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: dwpineal]
    #15412584 - 11/23/11 11:23 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

dudes probably living it up in canada, hope hes doing good :peace:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Tranzfixed] * 2
    #15412768 - 11/23/11 12:10 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tranzfixed said:
Can we edit that number? I don't think anyone here is gonna call if we see this guy

Maybe we can all call and flood them with;

I saw him in Afganistan
Bosnia
Siberia
Death Valley
Antartica
etc...

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: dwpineal]
    #15412779 - 11/23/11 12:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

this ^

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #15412780 - 11/23/11 12:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

Tranzfixed said:

Maybe we can all call and flood them with;

I saw him in Afganistan
Bosnia
Siberia
Death Valley
Antartica
etc...

A much better idea than editing out the number. :cheers: There is nothing illegal about calling and reporting his alleged whereabouts so long as you never admit to it being a prank or deliberately misleading.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: SuperD] * 4
    #15412788 - 11/23/11 12:16 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

you have no proof i didnt see him in Afghanistan tho

--------------------

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Scudreloaded] * 3
    #15412815 - 11/23/11 12:23 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Scudreloaded said:
you have no proof i didnt see him in Afghanistan tho

My point exactly. :lol:

--------------------
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineJordan2Dope
Marijuana Man

Loc: Tennesse, USA
    #15412846 - 11/23/11 12:30 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Travis Sean Dunn was arrested on January 30, 1999, in Vermont for Distribution of 1000 Doses of LSD. U.S. Marshals say Dunn struck a deal and promised to cooperate, but it was less than a month before Dunn broke his end of the deal and fled.

How can the Marshals come after you for not selling them the 1000 doses of LSD? lol

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Jordan2Dope] * 1
    #15412956 - 11/23/11 12:57 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe LSD is more a threat to the elite than many of you think? LSD users open their minds to many possibilities that include social and economic policies, that is a greater threat to the establishment than junkies, robbers, and even murderers.

During the Vietnam war, many in government thought the drugs were the main reason around the war protests, they could really care less about the criminals that me and you have to live next to on a daily basis, they only care about making sure the establishment stays in power, and LSD may worry them more than most things, why else would they care about some dude with 1000 hits? That's 1000 people thinking outside the box, and they don't like that at all.

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: qman]
    #15413013 - 11/23/11 01:10 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Seriously dude, don't make some kind of conspiracy theory out of this. They are obviouly pissed that he showed them his fucking middle finger. (Sorry for the language, I'm drunk)

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

OfflineSage.Phish
Guerrilla Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: City 17
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: JackofSpades]
    #15413132 - 11/23/11 01:39 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:
lol how threatening can a group that calls itself the "rainbow family" honestly be...

its funny, there on the terrorist watch list

InvisibleJavadog
Continuing along
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Sage.Phish] * 3
    #15413293 - 11/23/11 02:24 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I just saw him hanging out with George Clooney!

--------------------

Myco-tek.org

OfflineMushie23
Entheogens
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Javadog]
    #15413365 - 11/23/11 02:45 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Where am I when someone is unloading that amount of LSD!? 

I seem to be in the wrong places at the wrong times.

--------------------
Eat Mushrooms----plug into life and nature.

OfflineHellvoid
SCIENTIST
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Javadog] * 1
    #15413370 - 11/23/11 02:46 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

It's ALL about keeping us all in the dark people. If too many of us get switched on perception the current establishment could not possibly last.
http://www.resistance2010.com/

H

--------------------
"Somebody UNPLUG me before I shit myself!!!!"

Offlinebongoboy2000
Bongoboy2000
Male
Loc: Seattle
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: digitalemu] * 1
    #15413467 - 11/23/11 03:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Bongoboy huh? Good name but it's not me I swear! I hope the DEA isnt following my every move now :undecided:

I wish I had 1000 hits of LSD though :drooling:

--------------------
...I got nothin..

InvisibleHashbuble
Mycocentric Mutha Fucker
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: bongoboy2000] * 1
    #15413521 - 11/23/11 03:20 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Holy fuck,

The feds really have nothing better to do, than worry about some dude involved with LSD. Catch some fucking child molesters, rapist, and murdurers.The need to get a fucking life chasing this guy around, when there are REAL problems to deal with. I am sure hes fine chillin somewhere phat though.

--------------------
The mushrooms just keep following me

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: qman]
    #15413746 - 11/23/11 04:24 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
That's 1000 people thinking outside the box, and they don't like that at all.

Or 100 people realizing the entire box is a lie... :satansmoking:

--------------------
:smoking:

InvisiblePeterPanda209 Happy Birthday!
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Meteloides] * 2
    #15413787 - 11/23/11 04:34 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Yea he is likely on amw list more so because he tricked the pigs. Thats why they use fear triggers like 1000 hits of LSD (to people who don't know about drugs that sounds like an endless supply of drugs) Or his concealed knife? I wouldn't doubt that knife was used for the sole purpose of saving dolphins from 6pack rings or bunnies from bear traps. Rainbow family... They are some good people. They aren't hurting anybody. Amw needs to chill out

OfflineMycoTodd
Humble Student of the Spore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wherever my mind wanders
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Meteloides]
    #15413956 - 11/23/11 05:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Meteloides said:
Quote:

qman said:
That's 1000 people thinking outside the box, and they don't like that at all.

Or 100 people realizing the entire box is a lie... :satansmoking:

Right Fucking ON!  Satan I like your style brotha! The psychadelic revolution has began and eventually will spill into the mainstream IMO....

--------------------
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

“I subject my awareness to the perfection of being, the perfection of wisdom and perfection of love, all of these being co-present in the Vast Expanse. I share this panorama of Being and appreciate all I can share it with... the seamless interweaving of consciousness with each moment.”

Alex Grey

Invisiblebait_
AllSpice
I'm a teapot
Loc: Brd&Xtrmly Dngrus (song) Flag
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #15414024 - 11/23/11 05:26 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PeterPanda209 said:
Yea he is likely on amw list more so because he tricked the pigs. Thats why they use fear triggers like 1000 hits of LSD (to people who don't know about drugs that sounds like an endless supply of drugs) Or his concealed knife? I wouldn't doubt that knife was used for the sole purpose of saving dolphins from 6pack rings or bunnies from bear traps. Rainbow family... They are some good people. They aren't hurting anybody. Amw needs to chill out

Or the knife (an EDC knife not a machete) was to cut the WoW unperfed...

it is an endless supply cause after 3 you're like a permatrippin' glass of OJ

AMW just reposts what the gov't says so it's not entirely their fault but still... piggies are pissed!

Invisibledigitalemu
Digital Emu

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Greendreams] * 1
    #15414454 - 11/23/11 07:00 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah cops have this thing about them.  Their kind of like little children when things don't go their way.

OfflineAUX
Entheogenist

#15414735 - 11/23/11 07:55 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

digitalemu said:
Yeah cops have this thing about them.  Their kind of like little children.

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: AUX]
    #15414859 - 11/23/11 08:27 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

A man of many names...so sinister. 

I heard that he has also been called "son," "you," and "mang."

InvisibleJavadog
Continuing along
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Me_Roy]
    #15415054 - 11/23/11 09:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

:lmao:

Let's not forget "dude", "bro", "Hey"....

A man of a thousand faces.

JD

--------------------

Myco-tek.org

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #15415888 - 11/24/11 01:47 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I have many names!

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineLoWgRoW
Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #15416330 - 11/24/11 06:25 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

1999? This guy is good as gone! Either the hippy mob got him so he doesn't snitch or is hidden by a rainbow.. LOL

--------------------
Avoid negative people.

OfflineLinus
Chief Bromden
 User Gallery

Loc: Cripple Creek
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: LoWgRoW]
    #15416340 - 11/24/11 06:28 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

maybe someone will research the rainbow group and realize he's the furthest thing from dangerous

--------------------
I've done a lot of drugs in the past, I still do.

Abracadabra

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Linus]
    #15416667 - 11/24/11 09:04 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Linus said:
maybe someone will research the rainbow group and realize he's the furthest thing from dangerous

from Wikipedia
Quote:

The environmental impact of the Rainbow Family is often significant; easily overwhelming the meager resources available at most National Forest campgrounds. Members of the Rainbow Family have previously used nearby medical facilities and have left significant bills unpaid, as well as costing local animal control agencies who treated parvovirus amongst the dogs at the Rainbow Gathering in 2006.[3] Though the Rainbow Family removes its trash after a gathering, the Forest Service has criticized their cleanup efforts as being only "cosmetic" and "not rehabilitation by any stretch of the imagination." Cleanup crews have had to bury compost piles and cover fire pits.

Worse than any rapist, murderer or child molester, if you ask me. :ifyoucanawe:

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #15416777 - 11/24/11 09:39 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:
I bet he is a great guy

Fuck the feds

:whathesaid:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinejebre
your parents
Male

Loc: wisconsin
    #15417582 - 11/24/11 01:28 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=78755

America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals

A warrant was issued for his arrest on February 4, 1999, after police learned that Dunn's girlfriend dropped him off at a NYC train station.

During the initial search and investigation into Dunn's whereabouts, Marshals discovered he had several aliases -- Travis Rainwater, Ray Park, "Bongo Boy" and "Hippie.".

Dunn has a criminal history that span's five states -- SC, NV, CA, AZ, and NJ. This didn't surprise Marshals considering Dunn was known to travel the country as part of the so called "Rainbow" group.

Police believe Dunn could be anywhere and consider him to be dangerous -- he reportedly carries around a concealed knife. If you have any information about Travis Dunn, call us right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.

Wanted For:

Distribution of Hallucinogens , Burlington , VT ; Jan 30, 1999

(Information valid as of November 22, 2011)

hmm.....
i disapprove

--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: jebre]
    #15417598 - 11/24/11 01:32 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

i do like his smug smile he has..
he knew what he was gonna do first change he got
:flyhigh: :lolsy:

--------------------

Invisiblecreationdivine
Seeker Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: blest coast
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #15418250 - 11/24/11 04:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

hopefully this dude is still spreading joy across the US like an ever-stretching double rainbow, staying out of the dull and dreary eyes of law enforcement.

--------------------

Kickin' it with some Cinctulus!

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: creationdivine]
    #15418838 - 11/24/11 06:42 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I don't understand. Did this man commit any violent or hanus crimes? Did he do anything that severely affected the lives of other person?

Typically those are the people you see on AMW, murders, molesters, people who have committed violent assaults, rapes, etc. How much of a threat is this guy to anyone to the point where AMW needs to be involved?

I bet there's dozens of rapists or murderers evading law enforcement right now that would make society a better place to have in jail rather than this guy.

Maybe it's because they're pissed this guy has evaded them since 99?

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #15418915 - 11/24/11 06:57 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

did we find him yet? i wanna smoke him a bowl for fightin the man
...slowly but surely the meek shall rule the earth
[insert evil laugh here]

--------------------

OfflineDest
Roller-Derby Coach
 User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #15419768 - 11/24/11 10:05 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

This guy just got the greatest free advertising campaign a dealer could ever ask for.

InvisibleSheikCorp
Stranger

#15419919 - 11/24/11 10:37 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

digitalemu said:
Quote:

When I read that, I thought swiss army also :rockon:

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: Dest]
    #15421748 - 11/25/11 12:03 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dest said:
This guy just got the greatest free advertising campaign a dealer could ever ask for.

:lol:

--------------------
Manoa said:

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: SuperD]
    #15426100 - 11/26/11 12:22 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said:
Quote:

Dest said:

:lol:

Drug dealing doesn't work like that, last I checked.

OfflineMorphogenesis
Theatre Semiotics

Loc: ∞
Re: America's Most Wanted: Man Of Many Names Wanted By U.S. Marshals (WTF, for LSD, really???) [Re: JackofSpades] * 1
    #15428946 - 11/27/11 02:39 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:

When your state is geared around corporate profit, war engineering, and propaganda, these types of groups are in fact very threatening.

--------------------
Machine Age Maya

Offlinenova13
Stranger
    #26837306 - 07/21/20 11:21 PM (23 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Javadog said:
:lmao:

Let's not forget "dude", "bro", "Hey"....

A man of a thousand faces.

JD

"Bro"..
That hits home closer than you could ever imagine..
Hope he's doin alright out there..

Offlinenova13
Stranger
    #26837309 - 07/21/20 11:22 PM (23 days, 20 hours ago)

Sigh..
The things you find on the internet.
Can't find him but I'm glad there are ppl out here rootin for him..

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service